Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Fatal Irony's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:33 am
User Image

Lifemate: n/a
Lifemate Agreement: Here and broken August 2, 2016
Mother: n/a
Father: n/a
Co-ownership Agreement: None
Post Color : Fuchsia

User Image
History:
Demeira grew up in the Herd of the Moon, much as Sin did. She was of noble birth as well, the eldest daughter of one of the more prominent ruling families. She and Sin were raised together, their families forming a marriage pact for them. They were to be wed once they reached adulthood, but Sin took off after his mysterious Sun Herd mare before they could be wed. Demeira took the act as a grave insult and left to catch him and bring him back to do his duty. She takes promises very seriously and to break this marriage pact is unforgivable. She'll chase him to the ends of the world if needed.

Shadow Ulun'suti:

Stereotype:
Shadow ulun'suti tend to be creatures of the night. They are often nocturnal and prefer to keep residence where shadows are frequently present. This often leads to them being dubbed the most mysterious of the ulun'suti, though in reality they merely tend towards odd hours and peculiar living arrangements. Those who get to know a shadow ulun'suti may find them to be honourable, disciplined, organized, and resolute in their opinions and beliefs. They are often routine creatures, whom prefer to keep things steady without rocking the figurative boat. While they don't often give their word or make promises, when one is made, you can guarantee a shadow ulun'suti will follow through no matter what.

Powers:

1. Exacerbate: This is an ability both pure and mixed- or half-breed shadow ulun'suti may possess. For up to an hour, a shadow ulun'suti is able to darken the shadows surrounding him, or nearby within a ten foot radius. They can not make them completely darkened, as some light will always get through, but they can exacerbate what is already there. A paler shadow can be darkened to look like the dead of night, while a supremely dark shadow might look almost void of all light and color. The darker the shadow, and the larger the area, the more energy it takes to use.

Personality:

Plots: Permission was given to [Eskimo] for little brother
So maybe she had a little brother (like, LITTLE, as in he was a foal when she left, if you dig that?). So he was born and raised in the Herd of the Moon. Maybe it really bothered him when Demeira left, 'cause he really looked up to her. Once he's grown, he realizes he's extremely curious as to why Demeira didn't come back, and what the world's really like out there. Maybe he still holds a grudge and just wants more of an explanation. So he gets this calling to leave the herd and go on a journey to see things for himself, and hopefully find his sister along the way (not that he's totally forgiven her for leaving or anything, pffffffff...as...as if...)

Breedings:
1. Used with Zanzibar
5. -not maxed yet-

Breeding Attempts:

Roleplays:
1. [PRP] Broken Promises (Sin and Demeira) - Ongoing/Active
2. Wanderer. [Izotz x Demeira]
3. [PRP] What is lurking in the darkness (Demeira and Zanzibar)

User Image

Brother permission for [Eskimo]

[quote="1: Demiera x Zanzibar"]
[b]Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:[/b] Boys
--[b] Genders if three are rolled:[/b] Boy. Boy, Girl
[b]Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:[/b] YES! <3
-- [b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:[/b] Yes! <3

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] Demiera (Fatal Irony)
[img]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Demeira_zps4c69bf2f.jpg[/img]
[url=http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Uncert/dameira_zpsf9ec891f.png]UNCERT[/url] | [url=http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Uncert/dameiraWingless_zps678c5557.png]Markings[/url]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] Zanzibar (Sesshiyasha)
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mind/certs/v2/SesshiZanzibar.jpg[/img]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/sesshiyasha/Soquilli/ZanzibarUncert_zpskcqy9knc.png]UNCERT[/url] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/sesshiyasha/Soquilli/ZanzibarUncertN_zpspvwjrv7s.png]Nekkid[/url] | [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/sesshiyasha/Soquilli/ZanzibarUncertM_zps0ejectyz.png]Markings[/url] | [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/sesshiyasha/Soquilli/ZanzibarUncertAcc_zps6wgtmhoa.png]No Wing W/Items[/url]
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] N/A

[b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] No

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=110&t=23696151#372557353][ X ][/url]

[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13009145&page=1]Fatal[/url] & [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24178077&page=1]Sesshi[/url]

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes <3
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] N/A
[/quote]

Zanzibar has become an outcast from his herd. I so wanna say Pack because he was the Alpha of a wolf pack in my stories XD so if I slip and say pack forgive me .) He was the leader, his herd believes that he has been cursed, and that everything bad that has happened has been his fault, thus driving him from the only place he felt was home. He is a warrior at heart and he will do anything he can to protect the ones around him, and the ones he holds dear. He is a protector through and through and its very hard for him to ignore a cry for help.

He once tied the bone armor on as he protected his herd, but now, it serves as his reminder of what he lost. Due to his Curse He feels like if he gets close to anyone then he will be putting them in danger and it goes completely against his nature. He keeps to himself and its hard to get through his Loner personality. If he does come in contact with another, he tries to hide in the shadows so they dont see him. He feels like he is a monster that doesnt deserve to have a family, even though he desperately longs for one. The Ankh at his neck is what he believes carries the curse. He scared a foal when he was in his travels to find a new place to call home, and ever since he hears the word monster repeated in his mind. He has settled in a forest clearing near the side of a mountain, the rocks beside the lake have a small cave in them, and that is where he calls home.

He feels that since its a secluded area he wont bother anyone else that may come through the forest.

Hes a sweet guy... you just have to get through the issues he had in his past. XD

Eventually I will get Chevus customed, he will either be his son or his grandson, He will be a Living skeleton, everywhere you see bones on Zanz, you will see Chevs actual bones, with the runic writing glowing on his bones. The Ankh will have been passed down and be a Family tradition it will also be the thing that keeps him alive, the Ankh will be the thing that holds his rage. For his brother will turn on him and Make him into the Monster he is. Chev will take after Zanz and be the leader of a pack, with his brother under him. His brother will turn on him and lead him out into the forest where he has made a deal with the demons in order to overpower Chev. They will get into a battle with each other and his brother will do damage to him, down his sides, his left eye, his legs will be full of cuts and one down his back. As Chev lays there dying his brother laughs at him and calls him weak. At that point he walks away from chev and leaves him to die alone in the forest. Chevs rage and want for Revenge enacts the curse his father/grandfather warned him about, and the Ankh renews his life to him, but makes him into a monster. His wings are nothing but their skeletal structure, his legs deteriorate down to just bones, his ribs come through his skin, and his body shrinks down and decays around his bones. The ankh at his neck keeps him alive. He will also act like Zanz and retreat into the forest and try to stay away from others so he doesnt frighten them. XD Repeat the part of the forest with Zanz here XD

the mare that becomes zanzis mate must be ok with and still love the skeletal child since I havent quite decided where in the family I want to put chevus) but also be ok with having the demon brother to chev as well... .

soo... if you are up for it I would love to see them together... ^.^ 3 I just keep looking at her and going... you know... I think they would look good together! xD but I love this family so much they are two of my original ocs from when I was in middle school a long time ago in a land far forgotten xD -shot so hard for being 25 almost 26- xD)

I would love to rp this out and see where it goes! Demeira is half shadow 'suti so he can't hide in the shadows from her haha. But she can deepen the shadows around them and hide them both from others, if desired. I don't see any reason she wouldn't come to terms with Chev, though the brother's betrayal will be a hard thing for her to forgive. She has a deep inclination towards loyalty, as I said. But with help she could get there. At what point in her plot that I talked about do you think they'd meet? I always sort of thought a fun idea would be her meeting a stallion on the road following Sin, getting this stallion's help and over time and travel and hardship realizing there were feeling there. Which is what would help her let go of Sin, despite her dutiful nature.

im still working Zanzi out of the forest hideaway that he has secluded himself to. im honestly thinking that cassi will be a friend to him and he is protective over his friends, not that he wouldnt go on a quest with her, just that I feel like he would eventually be drawn back to that forest hideaway... or even better yet!! omg...

if its in uour plots for her to return to the herd she was in then I could definitely make that work... because I would have it so that when chevus is attacked and left for dead, then he would leave and go into the forest and wind up finding the same area his father/grandfather found. making it that much more ironic. xD bringing the "like father like son!" circle to a full swing xD

anyways... I lost where I was going with this... >.> would you wanna try a future rp with them? where we assume hes out of the forest, or have her meet him in the forest?

by the way.... I think they would make some gorgeous babies xD -shot so hard-

Continued:

Herd Basis - A place where any "Monsters" no matter how scary or normal they may appear can call home. This will have started from Zanzibar's natural leadership want, but will be lead mostly by the fact that he was turned into a "Monster" from his old herd and that his "Curse" lead to his exile. He will know the feelings of those who long to be a part of a world but yet are shunned from it.

So in short a collection of "Monsters"

Demiera and Zanzibar would take Alpha and Protector, their children, should they wish to stay would become Heirs. Demi's brother would be welcome to either come and go as he pleased, or would be welcome to any Rank he would want. Zavari would be a scout or border patrol, since she is a natural warrior, even though she is curious about the outside world. Firiel hasn't quite figured out what her new rank will be so for not it's just member. She loves Zanz and is coming to love Demi just as much. After all one can't hate the person her best friend found love with can they?

As for Herd Morals go, Obviously they are more monstrous then most, they use the shadows as their means to get around. Zanzibar and Zavari would have taught them "The game" and how to play it with people who wandered into their territory. They will never openly attack another unless that other is a walker. With him being Kalona he will be open to allowing Kalona the chance to be accepted. After all they often get the monster tag too. Walkers can't be trusted, and they must be forced out of the territory at any cost. The foals and baskets will be ushered to a safe place until the Walker has been evicted.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:14 pm
About Destin:

"Relevant quote or song lyrics
for this particular soquili"

User Image

Alternate Cert:
Uncert:
Name:
Meaning:
Received:
Lifemate:
Breeding/Lifemating Agreement:
Co-ownership agreement:
Sexuality:
Generation:
Breed:
Family:
Herd:
Post Color

Chat Head:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History:
Personality:
Plots:

Roleplays:

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed yet -

Breeding attempts:

Breeding Form:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Familiar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert:
Name:
Meaning:
Lifemate:
Breeding/Lifemating Agreement:
Familiar History:
Familiar Personality:
Familiar Plots:
Familiar Roleplays:
Familiar Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed