Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
MAC or PC? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Do You Use?
  Mac (Mac OS X)
  Mac (Mac OS Classic)
  PC (Windows XP)
  PC (Windows 2000)
  PC (Windows 98)
  PC (Windows 95)
  PC (Linux)
View Results

karrae11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:03 pm
i use windows xp on both of my compeuters but my dads is the faster one. and the other one is like rele slow. lol i usually get on my dads. i like windows xp its kool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:31 pm
RaidenKazama
Sakura-Kyoukan
Dark_Xinko
Macs are the way to go. They are making a program where you can actually use PC on a Mac, so it's a PC, w/o virus and what not. I'm not going to get it, because microsoft makes me angry. Everyone who says PC's are better either
1. used a mac at a young age and didn't understand computers at all.
2. have only ever used a PC
3. lieing.
3nodding

lol while it's true the new macs have the intell chip they will still be running the Windows OS. Its not the Hardware that gets viruses its the Software.

Why do you think Macs are making a programe to use PC on a Mac?

You really can install Windows on a Intel chip Mac if you get Bootcamp from apple and partition your hard drive 3nodding  

Sarinu

Sarinu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:32 pm
razorx654
yo momma is fat

Thank you, you are BANNED  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:07 pm
I try not to be condesending, or insult people's inteligence, I try to be tolerant of all people, and make friends as much as possible... I try not to swear.

But, essentialy, if you use Macs you are a *&"%*^$ idiot who I hate instinctively.  

Mordrayne

Despised and Beloved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:55 pm
I love Pc...I'm a mac hater sorry haha rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:00 pm
Mordrayne
I try not to be condesending, or insult people's inteligence, I try to be tolerant of all people, and make friends as much as possible... I try not to swear.

But, essentialy, if you use Macs you are a *&"%*^$ idiot who I hate instinctively.

Youre a ******** idiot for saying that.  

Sarinu

Sarinu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:02 pm
Sarinu
Mordrayne

Youre a ******** idiot for saying that.

You can install windows on a mac. So then you have Mac OS X and Windows in the same computer, so its the only comp youll ever need.
And if use a windows "once use mac, you never go back" Because its just better than Windows  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:48 pm
This should adequately define my feelings on the situation.  

Kulshedra

Renage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:28 pm
No, I haven't read through anyone else's posts as of yet. I'm lazy right now but still, however, find the need to get my point across.

I've been around computers since I've been able to string sentences together. That's a pretty long time considering I've been on this planet for nearly 20 years now.

My father brought me up around technology and always taught me about the leading advances in certain aspects of computer based programming and the like. I got to play my first video games on an Amega system, classics such as Monkey Island. Those were the days of perfect storyline, not seamless graphics. Which, might I add, stumble for their lack of quality script. It's rare to come across a decent story and beautiful gameplay these days. But I digress.

My PC was all fine and well until we got the internet. Probably one of the best inventions ever, but also a big downfall for PCs. Even with copious amounts of software protecting against viruses and spam and even bots, something always manages to slip through those hundreds of pounds worth of absolute 'NEVER FAIL' firewalls. I'd given up.

Come the turn of my 17th birthday, I was introduced to MAC computers. A little intimidating at first, but alot easier on the eyes, nicer to handle and most of all NO VIRUSES. This thing is practically indestructable. It's much better for my line of work. Graphic Design would be nothing without the MAC, the infinite RAM, the HUGE memory space and the capacity to NOT lag when the time comes.

PCs are okay when it comes to gaming, but for anything else a MAC is the way forward. I wouldn't turn back for the world, and I'm sure all the PC users who have been converted to a MAC system would say the same.

Edit: And, of course, MACs have the ability to cross format. You can put Windows onto your MAC. Best of both worlds--if you're gaming that is.

Mordrayne

Seriously?

Get out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:19 am
well i use a Mac powerbook laptop and it roks  

Renec

LilRyu

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:29 pm
I don't really know why, but I see macs as working computers, and other PCs and gaming computers. I want to learn a little bit about Alienware. People keep saying that it's the best computer ever made which I think is not true. Sure the graphics are awsome. But then I heard breakdowns. Alienware just came out like a year or two. I don't assume it as the best yet. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:00 pm
I've got a PC Toshiba Windows XP, so far it's awesome. I don't really have an oppinion on a PC or MAC. I'm good with any computer/laptop.  

Freaky555

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:52 pm
PC,MACS COMEPLETELY SUCK!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:34 am
Chaos_Ultimate
PC,MACS COMEPLETELY SUCK!

It's lovely to see that people these days aren't just literate, but can bring a valid point. Oh and I'll just add:  

Renage

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:24 am
Kulshedra
This should adequately define my feelings on the situation.
lol i love how the site is STUPID videos... i think that adequately defines my feelings for that vid. But in all seriousness if you're trying to work a mac like a Windows machine like that fool, of course its going to cause problems. They are different OS and they work differently. If you're going to have a mac just learn to use it properly.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff