Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Foalen's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:47 am
Applejack considered the handsome stallions offer for a moment unsure if she should accept. It looked as if it could be dangerous. One slip and you could twist your leg or even brake it. Even so the bold impulsive side of her was urgeing her to try it. It would be something interesting to do and she certianly couldn't find a more lovely instructor. Besides if she were to be very careful any only start off a little bit at a time it should be fine.

Gingerly she tapped the rocks before her with a hoof to make sure they were solid and secure. When she realized that the footing was sure she threw caution to the wind and nodded brightly in assent her eyes gleeming in antisipation of this new lesson.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:28 pm
Taroji looked at her with his orange and pink eyes, his eyes was kind off intense and full off energy he was probably a young male because he looked very playful. He waited for her answer maybe jumping on rocks wasn't to her liking..

He took a small jump to her side to support her when she decided to try so she wouldn't fall, he leaned his big body against her side and smiled..he didn't want her to brake any bones or hurt herself on the first try then he would hate himself he barley knew her.

" I just wanted to make sure that you don't fall~~ that wouldn't be fun "

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:36 pm
Applejack found herself blushing unacountably when she watched Taroji step up next to her. The powerful presence of the young stallion made her feel a akward and a little shy.

Consentrating on what she was doing she tried to block out the touch of hard muscules that rippled underneath his handsome spotted coat. Applejack gave as much of her attention as she could to the placement of her legs and the shifting of her weight as she stepped gingerly onto the rocks.

She wobbled badly at first unable to find a good balance and found herself stepping sideways against Taroji's shoulder. Blushing harder she appolized and pushed herself upright managing to stand dispite her unsteady legs. Slowly she raised her head until she was completly upright and whinnined in victory, her face flushed with more than just pride in her accomplishment.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:54 pm
Tashika smiled and waved at the sight of Ayita's nose, yelping with glee as Takota bounded about her. She smiled at him, murmuring something about "berries" to catch his attention, and then turned to smile a hello at Foalen.
"Ohsiyo." She murmured at Ayita, and then smiled at the shaman. "Good day Foalen... How have you been?"
Her mind still caught on the hair and blood, she debated on asking Foalen what he thought had happened, and whom to. Eyeing Ayita, Tashika decided to herself it musn't have been to one of the Kawani or wild Soquili, because they knew the area better..
Then it must be one of the Pale Face's Soquili....

"I came to see you because I saw that a Soquili had been hurt, and I was worried about you and Ayita, and Takota of course..."

Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:34 pm
Taroji looked at Applejack's face all the time why was she going all red about? maybe she was a little shy after all but he just tought it was cute she was an adult after all.

Taroji tightend his muscels some more because he tought Appelacj would lost her concentration and fall in any second now he hoped she would fall but he had confidence in her even if he didn't knew her that well.

He smiled when she looked at him she seemed to have a natrual ability for this rock climbing just like him that was good to know. He waved his tail happily when she succeded..

" Oh great job girl ^-^ "

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:54 am
Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika smiled and waved at the sight of Ayita's nose, yelping with glee as Takota bounded about her. She smiled at him, murmuring something about "berries" to catch his attention, and then turned to smile a hello at Foalen.
"Ohsiyo." She murmured at Ayita, and then smiled at the shaman. "Good day Foalen... How have you been?"
Her mind still caught on the hair and blood, she debated on asking Foalen what he thought had happened, and whom to. Eyeing Ayita, Tashika decided to herself it musn't have been to one of the Kawani or wild Soquili, because they knew the area better..
Then it must be one of the Pale Face's Soquili....

"I came to see you because I saw that a Soquili had been hurt, and I was worried about you and Ayita, and Takota of course..."

"Good day to you too Tashika," the shaman responded with a smile and welcoming gesture. It's good to see you again. We've all been well around here."

Ayita whinnied and nudged at the young woman's hand to return her greeting.

Foalen's face grew conserned and he sighed looking back at his friends. "Thankfully they are well, but this is unwelcome news. Do you still have that salve I gave you before? If you are going to go looking for whomever was hurt that should help. Still wait for a moment and I'll find some herbs to make a poltice just in case the injury turns out to be more than the salve can handle."

The shaman dug around in his pouch for a moment before withdrawing a small bag of dried and crushed herbs. "Boil these and when they are cool enough to touch but still warm place them on a loose cloth over the wound. It will have a greater effect than the salve but it takes more time to do."  

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:51 pm
Rubbing Ayita's nose, the Kawani maiden smiled in relief.
"Wonderful." She breathed. "I was worried..."
Tashika smiled and nodded, tapping the small jar of salve within her basket. As Foalen hunted for the herbs, she knelt, withdrawing a basket of berries with a smile at Takota.
"Come here sly one." She teased. "I have a gift for you..."
She set the small basket on the ground, removing the lid so he could reach the fruit. Standing once more, she listened to Foalen's instructions and nodded solemnly, taking the herbs and placeing them in the basket with care.
"Thank you.. And I'm sure whoever needs the healing will thank you too Foalen." She murmured. "I suppose I should get back to searching.. I'll come back if I find anything!"
With a cheerful wave she trotted back into the trees again, searching.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:35 am
Hime
Taroji looked at Applejack's face all the time why was she going all red about? maybe she was a little shy after all but he just tought it was cute she was an adult after all.

Taroji tightend his muscels some more because he tought Appelacj would lost her concentration and fall in any second now he hoped she would fall but he had confidence in her even if he didn't knew her that well.

He smiled when she looked at him she seemed to have a natrual ability for this rock climbing just like him that was good to know. He waved his tail happily when she succeded..

" Oh great job girl ^-^ "

After a few moments had passed and the orange mare managed to keep from falling she cautiously decided that perhaps this was something she might be capable of after all.

"Well I'll be It seems I can at least stand on the rocks. Though walking may be another thing altogether. I'm going to try and step to the left." Applejack warned the beautifuly marked cat like soquili so he would know what direction she would be moving in. Gingerly she lifted a leg lowering her neck for balance and stepped over to the next large rock before her courage could give out.

It was tricky but she managed to maintain her balance and she was grinning when she finally lifted her head to look back at at Taroji. "How was that for a first try?"

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:43 am
Latonia de la Courtel
Rubbing Ayita's nose, the Kawani maiden smiled in relief.
"Wonderful." She breathed. "I was worried..."
Tashika smiled and nodded, tapping the small jar of salve within her basket. As Foalen hunted for the herbs, she knelt, withdrawing a basket of berries with a smile at Takota.
"Come here sly one." She teased. "I have a gift for you..."
She set the small basket on the ground, removing the lid so he could reach the fruit. Standing once more, she listened to Foalen's instructions and nodded solemnly, taking the herbs and placeing them in the basket with care.
"Thank you.. And I'm sure whoever needs the healing will thank you too Foalen." She murmured. "I suppose I should get back to searching.. I'll come back if I find anything!"
With a cheerful wave she trotted back into the trees again, searching.

Takota yipped gleefully and ran a quick circle around Tashika before pushing a wet nose against her hand in thanks. "You always bring the best treats." He told her knowing she wouldn't understand his words. With one final yip he turned his attention to the basket of berries as Ayita chuckled at his behaviour.

"Thank you for checking on us, and I hope you find the one who was injured. If I hear anything more of this soquili I will let you know. And if you need anything please don't hesitate to drop by. You're always welcome here." The shaman waved at Tashika's retreating figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:08 pm
Taroji kept an eye on the female all the time so he would make sure she didn't hurt herself or atleast the risk wasn't so high if she had him near her side all the time..and he tought this female was learning this very quick.

" You are learing this so quick maybe you will be better then me soon "

He laughed and waved his braided tail he seemed to do that often being playfull seemed to be in his nature. Then he started to think off if she had any friends around too..

" Heh really great maybe that is enough training for today? "

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:06 am
Applejack smiled sweetly though she shook her head. "Thank you for the compliment but I don't think I'll be better than you any time soon if ever. Your very good at this and I feel like a new born foal with wobbly leggs who might fall at any moment. But if I practice more later I am sure I'll get better with time."

Carefully retracing her steps the orange mare stepped back down onto firm ground. "For now I think a break would be wonderful. I've worked up quite a thirst. Are you thirsty too? I know of a pretty little stream nearby. I can take you there if you'd like to have a drink. The water up hear near the hills is tasty and cold."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:32 am
Taroji still kept an eye on her so she wouldn't loose her balance or something sometimes you could get dizzy while jumping on rocks. And he laughed when she said that about being a newborn foal that was wobbly on there new legs..

" Well i guess i am born with it i started when i was young and i have contineud since then...i tought every soquili was able to do that "

Taroji took a step closer to her and leaned his side against hers so she would be safe, he was a gentleman after all. He waved his tail again and waited for her to stay safe on the ground then he moved a few steps back...

" Ok then break it is..and sure a drink sounds nice too" show me the way lady "

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:01 am
"I would be happy to." Applejack returned with a bright smile as she flipped her long yellow orange forlock out of her eyes. "It's not that far, we should be there fairly soon."

Turning back towards the forest the freckled mare led her new friend down a barely decernable path into the threes. The canopy was thick overhead covering most of the way before them in shadows. A few pockets of light broke through here and there dappling the ground with small pools of light.

Motes of dust and debries falling from the treetops filtered in a slow dance down throught he shafts of light. As they passed over the small brightspots there were signs of other creatures having come this way before. It was obvious that there certinaly was something of interest to the local animals in this area for the path grew more defined the farther the went until it opned out into a small clearing where the soft thunder they had been hearing in the distance revealed itself to be a rolling river clear and cold.

Applejack stepped up to the edge of the river and looked down at her reflection for a moment before glancing over her shoulder at Taroji. "Come on over, the water is lovely. All the climbing has made me really thursty, so I'm glad we didn't have to go too far." She confieded quietly to the stallion as she leaned down over the bank to take a drink.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:29 am
Taroji looked at Applejack with curiousity and followed her happily wagging her tail. He didn't walk far from her side and his tail wagged into her tail a few times. This part off the area he hadn't seen before but it was just lovley just like this little mare was.

Taroji looked down and saw the little road or what you should call it you could see others had walked there before and only water areas use to look like that. He stopped when Applejack walked over to the little river he just wanted to take a look around before he took a drink he usually did that when he was in new areas off water.

" Oh i am comming! heh well you where really good so you deserve some water "

He said with a teasing tone and walked up to the river and bent down his head and took a zip off water. He couldn't help to look at the mare while she was drinking too and suddenly he puffed up some water with his nose that would surley hit the mares face..

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:28 am
Water sprayed up into the air sparkling like many tiny jewels that tickled Applejack's nose as they landed startling a laugh out of the tangerine mare. "Oh that was pretty. You know I think I could almost see a rainbow in the water when it was in the air. I think I'll give it a try too."

Leaning down over the clear water once more Applejack carefully angled her head so that the water would fall back into the river and not hit Taroji in any way. Then she breathed out in the same way her handsome new friend had done sending water up into over the little stream again. This time the glinting drops fell harmlessly back into the water but before they did so a lovely prisim of colors could be seen through the misty air.

Delighted at the sight Applejack neighed happily and looked over at Taroji her eyes glowing with pleasure at having seen such a pretty thing. "I'm glad I ran into you today. If I hadn't I wouldn't have gotten to see this. And now we know how to make rainbows appear whenever we want to see them. All you need is water and light." She laughed again, it was a soft bell like sound that was clear and bright.

Appeljack smiled at Taroji, she enjoyed his company for he was kind, thoughtful and knew fun games to play. She hoped he would want to stay around for a while longer.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff