Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Kitty's Bugs and InK for ArTsIe Quest! O.o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like bugs?
  Ew! No (squash)
  Yes (a believer O.U)
  indifferent....(...o.o)
  I eat bugs! (.....O.o)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Kiteyu_Minorii
=.=. I'm starting to think I fail at art.

No! Bad thought! You're a great artist!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Kiteyu_Minorii
*mew*

ahem, thanks you guys.

lol. Lenelee you visited Cali. lol pretty miserable here too. Hot then cold then hot again =.=. I wish it would make up it's mind so I know when to wear a skirt and when to bundle up....

=.=. I'm starting to think I fail at art.

WHAT?! your art rox  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:34 am
See Kiteyu? If so many of us disagree with you, then you must be wrong. You are a great artist!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:21 am
Karunoshi
So you travel around with your hubby to wherever he's stationed at?

Yup! ^_^ That's exactly it. We won't know where we go next for prolly another 6 months or more.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Lol, that actually seems kind of exciting! Traveling is nice, traveling with your hubby is even better! heart
Is it mainly in the U.S. or anywhere that they send him to?

And maybe we'll make a little get well/appreciation/you're awesome thing for Kiteyu ^_^ I'll see what I can do...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:33 am
We go wherever really. It could be anywhere in the US or abroad. ^_^ We just found out that he can start looking at orders for us to chose from around March April time! I'm hoping for abroad. We both really want to get stationed in Japan. How incredible of an experience would that be?!

I agree, let me know if you come up with any ideas and I'll try to help  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:26 pm
That would be awesome! Japan is amazing. I want to go too!

And I'll help in whatever way I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:30 pm
Japan sounds truly amazing! You'll have to show us pictures of course of your adventure 4laugh
and we'll understand if you're not online much due to traveling around, heck, I'd do that!

And I think all three of us should take our greatest... talent and put it together =] I'll send you guy's messages since this will be a sort of secret/not so secret santa thing XD Well.... for Kiteyu =]  

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:38 am
Sounds good to me! Yay! Present making time! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 pm
Woo! Sounds fun. I'm hoping that's where we'll go next. Of course I'll let you know when I know. ^_~  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:05 pm
=D

Say, what do you guys want for Christmas, not like in Gaia but what you REALLY want.

For me.... I'd like a little blanket, or throw I think it's called, because I had one last year and it was my absolute favorite! But then my brother took it to school or something and I didn't notice that I didn't have it since the weather got warmer until now because it's November and finally cold in Florida and everything.

And probably some tripp pants, hats, awesome leggings with patterns on it or something, annddd a variety of colors of nail polish XD

I'm probably only going to get the blanket for Christmas though. Oh well~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:08 pm
I'm hoping for a new pair of prescription goggles, as weird as that sounds. My current ones are dying. Also, the DS game Pokemon Rangers. Other than that, nothing really.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:21 pm
Hmm...I'm not really sure yet what I want. I haven't put much thought into it.
Maybe a sewing machine since I really would love to re-learn how to use one and make my own cosplay outfits. Also, a classic style metronome that has the swinging needle for my piano. I really dislike my electronic one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:30 pm
Aww Lucky you reminded me that I need new glasses XD I've had the same ones since fifth grade. While I'm at it, what exactly are prescription goggles?

And my mother actually has two commercial or factory sewing machines... (the big machines that you sit at and stuff) because she used to work at a sewing factory but not anymore. We haven't used those machines in about a year or something.
And a classic metronome sounds much more appealing than an electric one... and you know how to play the piano Lenelee?  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:08 pm
Yes! They are much much better then the modern styles. The electronic ones make a really irritating sound where as the classic style sounds much nicer. Yeah! I've been playing piano for around 7 years now I think.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff