Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Elven BlackSmiths (Needs other people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What class are you?
  Mage! Let us smite those who are not Mages XD
  Warrior! Let us chop those who are not Warriors X3
  Ranger! Let us impale those who are not Rangers XP
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:02 am
"Hmm, a very potent weapon if I may say so myself. Now what war are we mounting for?"He smelt something in the air but couldnt quite place it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:18 am
"Yes, it is a good weapon"
It glowed and she was covered in icy armour.
"It is a good weapon for war"
As she heard he ask about the war she smiled and said one word.

"Orcs"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:31 am
He knew the species well, he growled deep in his throat from the sound of their name. He still remembered seeing the forest burning as he was forced to leave an area. Orcs, they will feel my fang and claw and sword. They destroyed what I treasured. Where must we begin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:46 am
She smiled.
"Some are making weapons from the rich ore of Oreia. The different ores are very powerful. Most people are making weapons from Orcbane"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:53 pm
"Then when must we begin and show me the attack point. If needed I'll scout, it is my specialty." The thrill of slaying his favored enemy made him smile but he let it slip remembering what happened last time his lust came over him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:10 pm
"Mistress Drajira!" Cried an elf. His clothes were in tatters.
"Yes Scout Captain?"
"The Orc scouts, they, killed the other scouts, i am the only one surviving!" he gasped. Despite his energy level he did not pass out in front of her feet.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:26 am
Scar walked up to him and looked over his wounds quickly. He was impressed by this one. "Inform us both of what you know, then rest and care for your wounds you deserve it." He knew the sense of honor and strength and this one was showing both so he respected him at first sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:38 am
The Elf was quite strong-looking and had some bits of armour smashed, fallen off or cracked. He smiled at him.
"Though my wounds run deep and need tme healing i am strong by the strength of my heart!" He said calmly, clearly showing his heart strength.
"The maze gave me an easy entrance, for i knew there was a war and i knew i was needed, as well as my heart strength"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:11 am
He nodded and smiled. "Then what do you have to report?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:28 pm
"Its not just normal Orcs attacking, there are bone orcs"
Bone Orcs were thick-boned white orcs.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:10 am
He growls deep in his throat. "Bone orcs, were going to need a good advantage point over them. I need a map, maybe I can find a good ambush spot."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:09 pm
A soldier came with a map.
"Here"
the soldier looked stronger than Scar. As he looked around he seemed to be the weakest one there...  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:57 am
He wasnt impressed by the strength, he could see from sight they were purebred warriors. But he also knew if it came down to it and he was in his element he would win. He glanced at the map and made several mental calculations, he saw what looked like a decent ambush spot that not many would think of. Discreet and well hidden, he placed his finger on the spot. "If you set your warriors here the orcs will pass right next to them, then we can strike while their back is turned." He then pointed to another place. And set your archers here, it will give them plenty of cover and make it extremely hard to overrun them."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:32 pm
"Those places are the places with the most orcs" She rolled her eyes.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:19 pm
"But that is our advantage. They wouldnt expect an attack to come at their largest force, they would expect us to use hit and run tactics on their smaller groups to try to hem them in."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff