Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Evie's E.I. Quest~Chasing Windmills since '06 (Mercury Moon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Write Sins....
  Not Tragedies
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:45 pm
wellwisher
What, like, you went out and bought 4 Ei's today? or, that you are wearing 4?

Sorry, I was rather unclear. I bought four today. The Death Whisper, Inari's Beads, Black Drome Egg, and Holy S***. I think that's it though...My next goal is Anima though to make a profit when it sells. Then...maybe Inari's?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:39 pm
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher
What, like, you went out and bought 4 Ei's today? or, that you are wearing 4?

Sorry, I was rather unclear. I bought four today. The Death Whisper, Inari's Beads, Black Drome Egg, and Holy $#17. I think that's it though...My next goal is Anima though to make a profit when it sells. Then...maybe Inari's?
I still need to buy the Anima, and like three more of both of teh December donation items. I'm quiet behind, at least this week I don't really plan on buying anything, so I've got about 60K stored from last week. (I tend to spend all my money on saturday.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:23 pm
I still need to get Silent Night at least and my Kong Sand (2nd one). But the Anima is my top priority.

Why spen most on Sat?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 pm
hot4urshoelaces
I still need to get Silent Night at least and my Kong Sand (2nd one). But the Anima is my top priority.

Why spen most on Sat?
That's when I transfer the gold, DC items, and overseer items from all my accounts to my storage mule. Who then sends any items I don't already have and anything else I think I might need during the next week over.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 pm
LOl, yeah. Sorry, I remember you telling me that before.

So you want all those extra MC's to sell?

May I ask, what is the overseer giving you nowadays?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 pm
hot4urshoelaces

What? no, I want those to have.

and the Overseer is graqnting me a variety of things. I haven't been getting any more fairy wings lately. but I did get 5K this morning. I still get a lot of evolving items, and msot of my accounts are getting 400-500 gold a day from him. I'd prefer the items which are usually worth a deal more, but eh, it all adds up to over 100K in the end.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:25 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

What? no, I want those to have.

and the Overseer is graqnting me a variety of things. I haven't been getting any more fairy wings lately. but I did get 5K this morning. I still get a lot of evolving items, and msot of my accounts are getting 400-500 gold a day from him. I'd prefer the items which are usually worth a deal more, but eh, it all adds up to over 100K in the end.

Oh okies! Hehe! I just thought you wanted the extra's for later sellback price. Hehe!

That's good! Most of my tanks are still getting cheap stuff. But I have acquired 2 more sets of fairy wings! And this account has been doing really well. I'm in the process of acquiring cheap but pretty stuff to decorate my other aquariums up so that they can get more stuff.

How was your Christmas or holiday of preference? I believe you celebrate Christmas right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:54 pm
I do, but it's not because it's my religion. it's because my family celebrates it.I have been getting some nice store items (in the 20+K range after more frequently, but not more fairy wings.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:36 pm
That's great! I hit 72 percent today on this account. The rest of them are all lagging way behind. I need to show them more love over the next few days.

So what's your next big item to obtain?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:41 pm
hot4urshoelaces
That's great! I hit 72 percent today on this account. The rest of them are all lagging way behind. I need to show them more love over the next few days.

i just feed my fish once a day and change the song everyday and that seems to make the fush happy  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:03 pm
Hehe! I do that will all mine but this account and Nyx. I feed thier fish 2-3 times a day, which would be why they are both so much higher. Hehe!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:06 pm
hot4urshoelaces

for me? the 3 Snow Feathers, 3 Silent nights, and 1 Anima.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:12 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

for me? the 3 Snow Feathers, 3 Silent nights, and 1 Anima.

Awesome, I'm aiming for one of each. I can leave off snow feather if I must. But I've almost got the Anima!

*crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:05 am
hot4urshoelaces
Hehe! I do that will all mine but this account and Nyx. I feed thier fish 2-3 times a day, which would be why they are both so much higher. Hehe!

nice  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:26 pm
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces

nice

Yeah, it also helps to put in the cheap DC things.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff