Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:15 pm
On the bright side, loading pags is, for the most part, faster than before. (except the initial load, which is slower, but, I'm not counting that, a few other page loads are slower than before though.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:44 pm
That is good news. That means it is now faster to load up a failed avatar. lol. I think after i get the hermes moon, i will go and buy a few store items, to try and expand my avi options before i quest the next items on my list. I a getting really close now.

Oh, and is anyone looking for some tokens. I have too many tokens and chances are i will never use them. i have other junk, but its not worth listing because it is of such small quantities.(If you want to know, the token count is 5950 approximately)  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:58 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
That is good news. That means it is now faster to load up a failed avatar. lol. I think after i get the hermes moon, i will go and buy a few store items, to try and expand my avi options before i quest the next items on my list. I a getting really close now.

Oh, and is anyone looking for some tokens. I have too many tokens and chances are i will never use them. i have other junk, but its not worth listing because it is of such small quantities.(If you want to know, the token count is 5950 approximately)
I'm looking for tokens. but can't pay for them. So, I can take your other junk, and, maybe your tokens of they're priced right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:04 pm
I sell tokens for .6g per to Raphien. You just send her a trade and she send the money. If anyoen could match or better that price I got some too. LOL  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:15 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
I sell tokens for .6g per to Raphien. You just send her a trade and she send the money. If anyoen could match or better that price I got some too. LOL
For me it depends on the amount of tokens. the less there are, the less I pay for them, but it's kind of a bell curve. there's a point where I can't increase the price and I begin to decreae the price per ticket.Usually I start at .51, and then will go as high as .7. But it's a lot of tokens to get as high as .7, I think My highest would have to have been about 10,000 tokens for that price.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 pm
Yah ,i know you will. i am still recovering from when you took all my trash and bugs. (I lost a bet, and that was part of the deal.) I dont know how much to sell the tokens for. The average buy price on the marketplace is .8gold
At that price it would make mine worth about 4756. I'd be willing to sell them for a better deal than that(Meaning cheaper, better deal for you guys). Just name a price that you think is fair.
I also have a small amount of flowers, and an even smaller amount of trash.
I would tell you about the inks, but its not worth it.
EDIT: Who is it that was looking for brown inks? I think they were going for body dyes.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:32 pm
Not worth it? it's always worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Ok, i will list my trash and junk that i am trying to rid my self of. And i will sort them out real nice so its easy to find.

Inks
Yellow ink (x9)

Trash
Dirty crumpled Newspaper (x6)
crumpled newspaper(x5)
old crumpled newspaper(x4)
crumpled newsprint(x2)
crumpled red construction paper(x2)
crumpled green construction paper(x5)
crumpled blue construction paper(x2)
crumpled zerox paper golden rod (x9)
crumpled zerox paper blue (x2)
crumpled zerox paper white (x1)
crumpled paper bag (x1)

Flowers
Yellow daffodil (x11)
Pink daffodil (x4)
purple daisy (x14)
white daisy (x12)
White carnation(x12)
pink carnation(x11)
sunflowers(x9)

Bugs
Brown beetle(x13)
Red Beetle(x4)
Grass hopper(x11)
Cricket(x6)
house fly(x10)
cicada(x9)
firefly(x6)
yellow butterfly(x9)
red butterfly(x5)
red dragonfly(x6)
green dragonfly(x7)

Tokens (x4945)

If anyone wants these, just make an offer.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:23 pm
I'll take all your bugs, and all your ink, and replace them, with 400 flowers, 400 pieces of paper, and an old boot. and maybe some gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:42 pm
That is the weirdest offer i have ever heard of. and whats with the 1 boot? that one just confuses me....
If you think it is fair, i will accept it. I have never check the prices of bugs, paper, or flowers....so i wouldn't know.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
That is the weirdest offer i have ever heard of. and whats with the 1 boot? that one just confuses me....
If you think it is fair, i will accept it. I have never check the prices of bugs, paper, or flowers....so i wouldn't know.
ok, fine, y've forced me to raise the offer. I will throw in an aquarium space robot, and an Aquarium Pirate skull. are you happy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:07 pm
i was fine with the offer the way it was. i was just thinking it was a wierd offer. should i start the trade?  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:20 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
i was fine with the offer the way it was. i was just thinking it was a wierd offer. should i start the trade?
Sure, I haven't traded over the items yet, but you can start the trade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:35 pm
So who is now in possession of the green bugs? I was going to get those, but I'm tooo slow!

LOL

Erm, how much for your yellow inks and I got any and all browns. How much for the lot?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:41 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Haha, YCQ has become a mini exchange place XD
But I guess that is to be expected if you really thought about it...Lol I can give you my green bugs too Evie =] I hope my inks helped as well!

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces