Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Small Boobs Does It Matter?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my problem??
  Good
  Bad
View Results

Tsu.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 pm

;___;
I'm a 34B, and I haate it.
I wish I could go up a size,
and it's not that anyone picks on me or anything, but my best friend is a 36F.
F. F. F. F.
It's not that she's overweight or anything, it's just her genes.
But she's constantly picking on me for having crazy small bewbs. ;_;
My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind them, though.
and hell, if he's happy, then I'm happy. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;_;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Chocolatepancakeninja, Breasts have always been sexual ever since we started walking upright. When we started walking upright the best position for us to reproduce was/is from the front. So nature needed something to attract males to the front of the body. Since the a** is what attracted males to the rear, nature needed the a** on the front, so our breasts got bigger until they resembled the a**.

Nature truly is amazing!
User Image

eek Epic Win!  

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:09 pm
@ Tsu.png - I like the shirt on the left. It has link on it and there for it pwns!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:35 pm
User Image

Thank you King Bing bing.

I have to say it's a pain in the a** when breastfeeding. My boobs change sizes depending on how full I am. The DD feeling is super painful, and they get in the way too much! A B is just too small for my likings, although GTR reassures me that they're sexy that size too. But I like when I'm a C. Not to big and not to small, juuuuuust right!

Tsu That shirt does look like a Zelda shirt, old school Zelda!
User Image

God-Raped-Me

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:48 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Thank you King Bing bing.

I have to say it's a pain in the a** when breastfeeding. My boobs change sizes depending on how full I am. The DD feeling is super painful, and they get in the way too much! A B is just too small for my likings, although GTR reassures me that they're sexy that size too. But I like when I'm a C. Not to big and not to small, juuuuuust right!

Tsu That shirt does look like a Zelda shirt, old school Zelda!
User Image

np  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:48 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Chocolatepancakeninja, Breasts have always been sexual ever since we started walking upright. When we started walking upright the best position for us to reproduce was/is from the front. So nature needed something to attract males to the front of the body. Since the a** is what attracted males to the rear, nature needed the a** on the front, so our breasts got bigger until they resembled the a**.

Nature truly is amazing!
User Image
um im sorry but i dont agree with the first thing you said...they cant just be sexual out of nowhere what caused them to be so sexually attractive? something started that craze but what? because i know in ancient times a woman who had big breasts well was seen as a very motherly person so how did motherly breasts become sexually attractive breasts? hmmm i think maybe because of that state of motherlyness must have attracted men to them because it means they are going to be good mothers to their children and how do you have children sexual intercourse correct? well i guess with that state of mind it changed from her being a good mother to holy crap shes got huge tits and i want to bang her...(i felt very uncomfortable typing that) but still thats what i think and...um your explanation was very...interesting yeah  

chocolatepancakeninja

Tsu.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 pm
king bing bing
@ Tsu.png - I like the shirt on the left. It has link on it and there for it pwns!

That would be my shirt, n_n
It's a 'Link through the ages' shirt, so from old school Link up to sexy Link from Twilight Princess. : D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 pm
chocolatepancakeninja
um im sorry but i dont agree with the first thing you said...they cant just be sexual out of nowhere what caused them to be so sexually attractive? something started that craze but what? because i know in ancient times a woman who had big breasts well was seen as a very motherly person so how did motherly breasts become sexually attractive breasts? hmmm i think maybe because of that state of motherlyness must have attracted men to them because it means they are going to be good mothers to their children and how do you have children sexual intercourse correct? well i guess with that state of mind it changed from her being a good mother to holy crap shes got huge tits and i want to bang her...(i felt very uncomfortable typing that) but still thats what i think and...um your explanation was very...interesting yeah
User Image

You must not have read what I said in my first sentence. Let me re-word what I said. And to clarify now, not everyone thinks big boobs are hot however ALL breasts are sexual regardless of size.

When we were on all fours males were largely attracted to our asses because we had sex from the rear. Therefore a** = males to the rear bang bang there's a baby. When we started walking upright, missionary was the BEST, for having successful fertilization, way to have sex. Now if our asses had stayed the most attractive part of the body, then we would still be having sex from the rear which is NOT the best way to have babies. So nature needed something to make the males want to have sex with the women from the front, hence boobs got bigger.

If you still don't get it. The females who didn't have boobs DIED OUT! Why you say, because no one had sex with them and therefore their genes did not get passed on. Only the ones who had some sort of boobage had their genes passed and that is why there are boobs today.

Boobs have been sexual since we were standing up straight.

And here's something for you. Are you attracted to 300lb women? No because there are tribes in Africa that are. Or maybe you are, and skinny women put you off. The point I'm making with this is yes, there have been and still are people who look at boobs and say "Hey they must be a good mom because she has boobs." But just because that's what they thought doesn't mean that's what everyone did/does or will think. Hell at one point if a woman showed her knees, or ankles even, it was considered the same as if a woman showed her boobs today. You can't go off of history and what they found attractive. Attractiveness is a subconscious attraction to certain genes. For males it's largely based on hips boobs and body shape, regardless of what you may or may not think.

Like I said, nature is ******** amazing!
User Image

God-Raped-Me

gem2star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:24 pm
big boobs are not a big deal in my country yes there are the ones who look for that,but i think their more into butts here.my boobs are average so i've never had any real problems ,but i know of a few people who are small and they were insecure of their boobs ,but when they found the right guy it didnt really matter. best thing ignore people and make yourself happy.sometimes they grow on their own or sometimes when you get pregnant so dont study it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:25 pm
Tsu.png
king bing bing

That would be my shirt, n_n
It's a 'Link through the ages' shirt, so from old school Link up to sexy Link from Twilight Princess. : D

yeah... cell shaded link was pretty badass. pray tell, how did you come across such an awesome shirt?  

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 pm
Its just a preference thing nothing more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:17 am
God-Raped-Me
chocolatepancakeninja
User Image

You must not have read what I said in my first sentence. Let me re-word what I said. And to clarify now, not everyone thinks big boobs are hot however ALL breasts are sexual regardless of size.

When we were on all fours males were largely attracted to our asses because we had sex from the rear. Therefore a** = males to the rear bang bang there's a baby. When we started walking upright, missionary was the BEST, for having successful fertilization, way to have sex. Now if our asses had stayed the most attractive part of the body, then we would still be having sex from the rear which is NOT the best way to have babies. So nature needed something to make the males want to have sex with the women from the front, hence boobs got bigger.

If you still don't get it. The females who didn't have boobs DIED OUT! Why you say, because no one had sex with them and therefore their genes did not get passed on. Only the ones who had some sort of boobage had their genes passed and that is why there are boobs today.

And here's something for you. Are you attracted to 300lb women? No because there are tribes in Africa that are. Or maybe you are, and skinny women put you off. The point I'm making with this is yes, there have been and still are people who look at boobs and say "Hey they must be a good mom because she has boobs." But just because that's what they thought doesn't mean that's what everyone did/does or will think. Hell at one point if a woman showed her knees, or ankles even, it was considered the same as if a woman showed her boobs today. You can't go off of history and what they found attractive. Attractiveness is a subconscious attraction to certain genes. For males it's largely based on hips boobs and body shape, regardless of what you may or may not think.

User Image
alright alright you win  

chocolatepancakeninja

Oddplume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:21 pm
God-Raped-Me

That's not entirely accurate. Mammals have had mammary glands long before the emergence of humanity. Those were kept naturally because infants would die without them.

Also, sex from the rear while may not be imagined as preferable, child birth from that angle was much safer and easier. See, due to the design of the pelvic bones, Humans have to push that infant through a gap in bone, where as chimps and gorillas pelvic bones aren't designed to support their upper bodies for upright walking and thus their bones are pushed back more. Child birth is far less painful for them.

Nature is neat but sometimes evolution works against us too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:26 pm
Haha this guild is so random.. Random convos XD  

kaynick007

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image

My point was that boobs are sexual, before and after milk production, for the purpose of drawing the male to the front. Also there would be breasts but they would resemble a males breasts until milk production. Breasts started getting bigger when nature realized that the ones who had bigger, or more defined breasts, were the ones who were having more babies. So it discovered something was working there.

When I said "it's not the best way to have babies I meant conceiving, not giving birth. I've given birth 3 times and I still have no clue what way is best! whee
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces