Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:08 pm
Pisces stopped short in his mind, showing no outward displays of uneasiness, and constructed his answer carefully, as it could mean either the trust or distrust of this mysterious out-of-towner. He cleared his throat, corking the vial in his pocket once more in order to gain the use of both hands, which he used to make an elaborate "quotes" gesture.

"I suppose you could say that," he said slowly, placing a hand on his chin in a mock thinker pose. "Though I'm what you might call 'new blood' and haven't really found my bearings yet. So I'm a bit, well, you know..." He paused and smirked mischievously. "...unstable..." he finished with a delighted hiss, cupping his hands to angle his hushed voice toward Roland.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:15 am
"I see. Looks like I might have to find my answers elsewhere. Anyway, it would seem that we are done here. If there's nothing else, I'll be on my way..." Roland said, and turned to walk down the stairs.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:01 am
Name (your screenname): Kerri (Kerrigan_dragon)
Side: Has appeared neutral until recently, but is leaning more towards being a rebel now
Personality: Kerri operates for herself, usually just to entertain herself and keep her from boredom. She has a wicked sense of humour, and will always stop to make a witty remark if one comes to mind. Kerri doesn't like to be subtle most of the time, as reflected by her bright wardrobe, but can be subtle if she really tries. It goes a bit against the grain, though; she prefers to be as bold as can be. Also, she will do anything - literally anything - for muffins, but doesn't let anyone know that. She despises boredom more than anything else.
History: Kerri appeared in ATG around the time that Undakai disappeared, but she's spent a lot of her time observing, and digging through old news, finding out information, and the more she gathered, the less she liked what was happening at UndaCorp. This soul stealing business was less-than-appealing to her.
Abilities: Kerri is a fae mutt, her mother being a shapeshifter of sorts. That ability only partly transferred over, so Kerrigan can change her size at will, but not her shape. She can fly just as well as her mother, though. She has magic, but it's not powerful, enough to play tricks and to generally get by. She is allergic to metals, and cannot perform magic very well when touching then, and iron is like poison to her. She can grant wishes on occasion, though doesn't really have control of that power, as it is erratic.

--------------------------

Kerri looked up at the UndaCorp building from across the street, in a shadowy doorway where she often lurked as of late. She fidgeted a little, crossing her arms first one way, then another, as she watched the building. This is boring! she whined internally. Nothing is happening. There was a big explosion earlier, and I came all the way here hoping something exciting would happen, but I can't see anything from here. She deliberated her options for a moment. She could leave, go explore around the city, rile up some trolls into a heated worthless debate with each other for her own amusement. She could go to the Phunkeh Tower, and see if anyone was there... or she could just go inside the UndaCorp building.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed aloud. She pushed herself away from the doorway and strode confidently to the building, a small bounce in her step as she went.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:49 pm
Hmmmm...what to do what to do.

Leaning against a wall just outside of the Undacorp building, he watched as a girl dressed in completely a bright, rainbow colored attire skipped up to the entrance of the building.

And who might this be, I wonder...

In a flash he had positioned himself behind her left shoulder, a cruel, twisted grin that he wore so well stretched across his face.

"Little miss, if I may inquire, what is your purpose here?"  

Grim Undertow

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:34 pm
Roland gave both Lin and Pisces a card with his contact info on it, and explained that it linked directly to his eyepiece, as that was his way of keeping in contact with potential employers. "And now if you'll excuse me, I still need to go find a place to stay for tonight. So far, the short time I've spent in this town has been fun, I might just stick around," Roland smirked. He then set off down the stairs, thinking to himself. "How interesting. Already, I have unanswered questions. There's something... unusual about this corporation. It's not normal for people to make attacks like that unless there is an extreme motive. Perhaps this town would be an excellent place to work..."

Before long, Roland hit the bottom of the stairwell and found his way to the main lobby. He looked down at his clothes, which were tattered from his fight with Saverio. "Hrm. Could use some new clothes..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 pm
Name (your screenname): Viral C
Age (can be your real age or another you'd prefer): 2
Avatar (this is a gaia-avatar based roleplay, so we appreciate if you craft your appearance using TekTek. Wardrobe changes in game are fine, simply send new pictures to me, and I'll update the profile post):User Image

Side (you can choose to be a minion of UndaCorp, a rebel against UndaCorp, or a neutral): Neutral but closer to Rebel

Personality: (quick description): Viral is an enigma, He can either be insane and comedic or he can be serious and switch amongst the sides in an instant. He is known for randomly launching out random bits of information even during battle and having a murderous way of thinking. he is all fun and play then violent and brutal. Many have befriended him though they learn to stay on their guard cause his paranoia can drive him to do unreasonable things. He is very close to Kerrigan Dragon, his girlfriend and will do anything for her whether she asks of it or not. He has been labeled dangerous multiple times on account of him carrying an array of weapons wherever he goes

History: (do they have any prior history with UndaCorp, or any relations to the people involved in it?) After seeing first hand his friends getting their souls taken away and a few signing off to join Undakai he was instantly thrown into the thought of killing Undakai, but upon Undas disappearance he forgot all about it and moved on, but as Undakai rises again He is unsure of what he wants, He chose to follow Kerrigans investigations to see what he thought would be right or wrong and thought darkness of Undakais doing.

Abilities: Viral is an artificial virus, He was made to act as a weapon of mass destruction through devouring his enemies cell by cell, he has no bones or internal organs thus making killing him hard for has vast regeneration techniques, he is also a "matter shifter" he can turn into a liquid, a gas, or a solid but has to be given time to become each part.

in a dark isolated room with no doors or windows Viral sits in a chair watching a tv that had random security cameras views on it. he looks closely and sees there was an explosion in the Undacorp building, he began to laugh maniacally

"YES! thats funny!" he gets up and puts his brown coat on "I must see this" he gets a sniper rifle, a machine gun, a pistol and a beam sword and stores them all under his coat he gets down on the ground and eyes a random cockroach

"I'm gonna go see whats going on in that building, I think a lab experiment went wrong, what do you think?" he waits for the bug but of course it says nothing "....Oh you think so? That would be cool.." he starts getting in a vent "...But i think the bad man is up to something" he said with glee as he started crawling through a vent

he slithered through the vents of multiple buildings sneaking around for no apparent reason staying out of sight. he stops outside of the undacorp building and approaches the side of it where there was a vent.

"You know! It is perfectly legal to just use the front door and there'd be no problem................But this is funner!" he unscrews the latch and crawls through the vents of the lobby and he saw Kerrigan, he stopped to see what she was doing "Whats my beloved Fae doing here?" he starts crawling through the vents til he was above her and opened the latch quietly. he then falls out but catches the vent with his feet and hung there in front of her.

"Hi Honey!" he said to Kerrigan  

Red Glacier

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:22 pm
Sensing the presence of another, he had disappeared into the shadows , practically becoming one himself and almost completely masking his own presence before she was able to turn her head, let alone answer him. He watched as a particularly odd character as he fell from a vent, caching himself with his feet and hanging in front of the this girl.

A little more...familiar...

From the way Viral addressed the new girl, he could tell that he they knew each other, and though their relationship wasn't completely apparent, they were either good friends and he was teasing her, or even closer then that...and from the way he used the words, he was guessing the later.

That'll be useful later...  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Kerri had jerked and started to turn around at the sound of a voice, but no one was there. At the same time she did that, there was a crashing sound in front of her, and she turned back, to see Viral hanging there. "Oh, hey there sweetie. What are you doing here?" Before she would even let him finish, she looked and saw a man just walking down the last of the steps, in tattered clothing. She whistled at his attire. "Hot dang, son. Look what the cat dragged in, then ate, then barfed up again and played with a little before discarding it in the corner. Are you ok?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:59 pm
Roland looked at the woman who had addressed him in a general 'wtf?' manner. "dragged in... then ate, THEN barfed up... then played with before discarding? Such an interesting phrase. Anyway, I seem to be fine, I'm alive anyway. Names Roland."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:25 pm
Kerri laughed softly. "I like to be descriptive," she explained with a small, sheepish smile. "My apologies. I'm Kerrigan, or Kerri, or even Kerrikles, I go by a lot of names. But you can call me Kerri." She stuck out her hand to him amiably, for him to shake. "A pleasure to meet you, Roland."  

Kerrigan_dragon

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:55 pm
Pisces stared down at the contact card for a minute before coming to his senses. That fellow had been quite intriguing, as well as mysterious. Thinking back to his contract, he pondered the possibilities of this new blood. Avoiding that line of thinking, and still wanting to get to know the stranger a bit more, Pisces looked to Lin, "Hold down the fort, will ya? I'll be seeing you later."

With that he pocketed the card, returned to the stairs, and descended to the entrance level. As he walked down the stairs he swore he heard a faint flapping noise somewhere behind him. Upon looking, however, he saw nothing, and attributed it to his imagination.

He entered the entrance hall, fiddling with a small wisp of steam between his fingers, and spotted Roland speaking with an odd pair consisting of a rainbow-colored woman, and a bizarre creature hanging from a vent.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:21 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerri had jerked and started to turn around at the sound of a voice, but no one was there. At the same time she did that, there was a crashing sound in front of her, and she turned back, to see Viral hanging there. "Oh, hey there sweetie. What are you doing here?" Before she would even let him finish, she looked and saw a man just walking down the last of the steps, in tattered clothing. She whistled at his attire. "Hot dang, son. Look what the cat dragged in, then ate, then barfed up again and played with a little before discarding it in the corner. Are you ok?"

"Came for the party" he kissed her "But i see you're here so they were telling the truth this time" Kerrigan than addressed Roland "Hi Roland! biggrin Rough love making?"  

Red Glacier

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Having already gathered enough information from the small group that had gathered in the lobby, and sensing the lone presence of a very particular and...interesting person, Grim stealthily maneuvered his way over to the stairs, quickly climbing up and out of normal view of the Lobby.

OOC sad being a fan of D&D and it's many spin-offs, I think this is a good (and acceptable) chance to utilize the dice. Of course, if you don't want to, you don't have to...gerk. For those in the lobby, Roll a 1D10 (that's one 10 sided die if you're unfamiliar), on a roll of 1-7 you see nothing, on a roll of 8-9 you see something out of the corner of your eye (or just barely notice it) but can't discern anything definate, and on a roll of 10 you see (quite literally) a formless shadow moving towards and up the stairs) /OOC

The lights in the room that Lin was in began flickering in a very peculiar manner for a while, before going completely out, enshrouding Lin in complete darkness. To add to that, almost all noise seemed to have died. You certainly could hear a pin drop, but you wouldn't see it. The only noise that was made, was Grim's own, sickeningly cruel voice.

"You, sir, seem to be a terrible mess."  
Kerrigan_dragon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:06 am
"It must have been really... interesting love making, for him to get his clothes that tattered, because with love making, a lot of the time is spend without the clothes, you know... maybe he doesn't quite have the physics of it right, yet..." She didn't see anything out of the ordinary, she was so occupied with talking. "I am, of course, merely teasing you, Roland. It's what I do." A movement at the stairs caught her eye, and she turned to see Pisces. "My my, there's people crawling all over the place here. And I'd thought this place was dead and uninteresting. Shows how much I know."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:26 am
he drops from the vent and gets up to give Kerri a hug "You never know with humans these days, you just never know" he nodded to Pisces who just came in  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff