Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Roland gagged and almost threw up. Instead, he put his hand up in a 'no more' gesture. Except instead he sent a blast of flame at Scud. "That -gah- was a low blow..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:35 am
ANGIE

he sheepishly laughed at the comment about him being comfortable "Oh, well thats good. glad I could help....and the advil? no, i don't believe so. but...." he started to rub the back of her head between where the neck and skull meet, he rubbed the 5 nerves there and it made her headache go away at the moment "Just let me keep at it and i'll be able to rid of it completely"

ROLAND

Scud: "Buddy, in this job you have no idea how many times you're gonna get kicked in the balls or hit in the throat, and not even from us, lots of people are gonna hit ya soft spots. You can ask some people and they keep a counter of how many times they got in the balls"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:53 am
Angie gave a slight, sleepy nod. "Thank you. You'll have to teach me that sometime." Angie sighed with relief as she felt the pain go away. "Honestly, that's the worst headache I've ever gotten. I hope that's not my power, the ability to have bad headaches."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:56 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Angie gave a slight, sleepy nod. "Thank you. You'll have to teach me that sometime." Angie sighed with relief as she felt the pain go away. "Honestly, that's the worst headache I've ever gotten. I hope that's not my power, the ability to have bad headaches."

"Well turning into the skeleton robotic body isn't the peachiest either" he joked to her and continued rubbing the back of her head. "Now just relax.....we're ok now" he said gently  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:02 am
"Yeah, about that," Angie began, sitting up a little. "I've been wondering about that. Why this form? I hope it's not too personal a question or anything, it just seems... odd." She opened an eye and looked over him inquisitively. She wondered what it'd be like to be a skeleton. Would she be able to feel? Because to feel required nerves.... was it painful to become that way?  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:06 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Yeah, about that," Angie began, sitting up a little. "I've been wondering about that. Why this form? I hope it's not too personal a question or anything, it just seems... odd." She opened an eye and looked over him inquisitively. She wondered what it'd be like to be a skeleton. Would she be able to feel? Because to feel required nerves.... was it painful to become that way?

"Welll.....I...." He was struggling to make something up. "....I just like to practice how long I can stay in it" he said. "I really can't feel anything except through my orb here at my heart, other then that I can't feel a single thing  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:10 am
"So your ability is to change into this form? So you have another form?" She almost reached out to touch the orb, but folded her arms quickly before she could. "That makes sense about not being able to feel..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:13 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"So your ability is to change into this form? So you have another form?" She almost reached out to touch the orb, but folded her arms quickly before she could. "That makes sense about not being able to feel..."
"I have 3 forms counting this one, and then um......yeah" he took his orb out and handed it to her. "Feels good when its not in there"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:05 pm
Angie looked down at the orb in her hand with an odd expression. "This is... so weird..." she said. "So... what other forms do you have?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Rex sighed heavily and looked at the walls around him. His eyes traced every burn, scorch and shadow, and felt as if he could almost feel them from across the ruined room. They seemed to have an aura, a presence, though there was clearly no one else in the room besides him and Malice. 'Shadows... are eternal...' He stood and walked across the decrepit space, stopping in front of a particular scorch that had caught his eye. The burn formed the shape of a bird in mid-flight, and Rex ran his forefinger around its outline, thinking hard.

As his finger made contact with the charred concrete, he felt his mind surge with the echoes of a disembodied scream, which subsided after several moments. He winced in pain, but kept his finger pressed against the black. He struggled to surround his mind, his very thoughts, with the shadow, thinking only about it and breathing. Whispers... whispers... He heard whispers... Calling his name?

"We... are that which is no more... we fade into the darkness of the past... and yet we do not disappear... for our shadows will forever be cast upon the stone hearts of the masses... and our stories will live on... Who are you to... tressspassss..? What business do you have in coming here... you are not welcomed..." The whisper continued on in this manner, hissing and spitting the words 'trespass' and 'business' as though they were curses to be uttered at an enemy.

He called out to them in his mind, speaking earnestly, yet as politely as he could must. 'I beg of you, shadows of the past, bring me my future. Give me a chance to show my worth. I shall be your pawn, your instrument, only give me a purpose! This I ask, though I do not deserve...' It was in this way that he humbled himself to the whispering shadows, pleading for all he was worth. At first there was silence, as they neither answered him nor continued their cryptic speech.

Then, out of the stillness, the whispers rose again, chanting a single phrase over and over, "We shall merge with unclean spirit, mind and body, dust and soul." They chanted each word with deliberate, steady rhythm, causing the sentence to pulse and throb in his head. "We shall merge with un-clean spi-rit, mind and bo-dy, dust and soul." They were no longer whispers now, but a chorus, chanting the maxim at increasing volume. Finally, just as Rex felt he could stand no more, they ceased. There was an airy sucking sound that surrounded him and seemed to emanate from his very insides.

He suddenly felt nauseous, as though he might vomit out whatever was funneling into him at that moment. He didn't even gag, however, or choke as the sucking sound ceased, dying down slowly to a faint hiss and then to nothing. Rex felt his head spin, and he was dizzy as he turned back to Malice. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he collapsed in a full faint.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:51 pm
Angie

Haze: "Well, you saw one when we met." he morphs and the orb floats between his moving body parts

User Image

"This is my 'Guardian' form, its very heavy but extremely protective of my heart/orb, it makes my vision equivalent to hawk eyes so this is the form I use guns with for accuracy, the form I am usually in has tiny eyes so i'm not that accurate at all in that form, but thats why there is a car sized sword" he joked around. "...I have a sword for this form but its hard to use it because of all the armor" he said nervously "What do you think?"

REX

Malice: seeing and hearing what went on he went over and picked Rex up and took him back to the meditation room where they were. he lays Rex down on the padded floor and roamed around the room until Rex woke up  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:05 pm
"Maybe it would -urk- be wise to invest in a cup then..." Roland said and stood back up.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:47 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
"Maybe it would -urk- be wise to invest in a cup then..." Roland said and stood back up.

Scud: he pats Roland on the back "Now thats the way to think buddy, gotta protect all your softer areas"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:50 am
Roland folded his arms across his chest. "I don't get it... now the dudes acting all buddy-like... After kicked my a** in a totally unfair fight..."

"How was it unfair? You can control fire. That's better than any gun!"

"Oh damnit... not again... Only if you know how to control it though! I have no idea what I'm doing!"

"I wouldn't expect a simple sellsword like you to understand. That's why you leave it to me!"

Roland grunted "Oh yeah? Leave it to you huh? And just who are you then?"

"Right now you're on a need-to-know basis mercenary. That is something that you don't need to know."

"Bullshit. This is MY mind, you have no control here."

"I think I may need to take a break... I'm hearing voices, and I'm not liking it..." Roland said.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers