Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:16 am
Roc woke up quiet and fiddled with the pillow, it felt good to wake up naturally. he thought it was unreal to just go to a strangers house randomly for a bed but she seemed nice, he wondered if he could stay but that might be asking much. he just remained calm but silently broken thinking "What now?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:09 pm
Eric woke up and stumbled into his kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulled out a soda and drank it. Eric didn't drink coffee, he had never been curious enough to try it. Besides, he didn't want to become one of those people who couldn't function in the morning without coffee. He grabbed his projector and put it in his messenger type bag he had worn through-out highschool. He walked out the door and walked to a fast food place to grab a breakfast sandwich and another soda, which he ate on the way to Gabrielles place.

"Phew... next time I'm taking my car. That's a long walk." Eric said as he approached Gabrielle's front door and knocked on it.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:31 pm
Gabrielle had woken up rather late, and immediately brought breakfast - well, brunch - in bed to Roc. Once she was satisfied he was going to eat it, she left and went around cleaning the house a bit. She'd just started vaccuming under the couch when she heard a knock at the door. "Just a minute!" she called out, then quickly finished vaccuming, then jumped up and ran to the door and opened it. She was a little surprised to see Eric, but smiled happily at him just the same. "Hey Eric, what's up? I was just finishing cleaning the living room, would you mind coming inside while I move the couch back? Oh, I also have a guest, and he's... shy, so... be quiet? And nice to him?" She stepped aside for him to come in, then shut the door behind him and led him to the living room and started to push the couch back in place.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 pm
"Ah, sure thing then. Actually, I have something to show you..." he walked inside. "Hey, you need any help moving that couch? I'll be glad to help..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:20 pm
"Oh really, you would? Thanks. This thing is a b***h to move, I'm not even sure how I moved it alone. Adrenaline rush from cleaning, I guess. Don't mock me, I like cleaning," she laughed. Together they pushed the couch back in place, and she put away the vaccum, took him to the kitchen so she could get a sandwich and some juice while they talked. "So what is it exactly that you have to show me? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:32 pm
Roc ate the brunch with a smile to Gabrielle "Thank you" he continued eating feeling so much better that he was away from the asylum and could see everything again. he gets up and and goes down to where Gabrielle was and came up from behind her, Roc was always a sneaky guy and would always somehow be everywhere before anyone could notice him. "Hey Gabrielle" he said shyly "Need some help?"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:41 pm
"It's about that bracelet chunk you found the other day. Yesterday, I went home and played a bit. As I was lurking in Aqua city, I saw that dude I was talking about the other day, the one who I suspected was looking for brownie points. I was right about him, he's one of those Crimson Knights or whatever. Anyway, I followed him and watched him delete a PK before he had the chance to kill Heilig. The dude dropped another bracelet chunk, and I picked it up. When I did, I got this:" he brought up the message on the projector he had been hooking up while he was talking.

J(*)#&$HUIH)DF@*(NDL:SW
F&(^()* #Y*&)(*&uI&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uN&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uD&(^()*#Y*&)(* &uT&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uH&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uE&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uB&(^()*#Y*&) (*&uR&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uA&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uC&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uE&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uL&(^()* #Y*&)(*&uE&(^()*#Y*&)(*&uT&(^()*#Y*&)(*&u

"No clue what that means, I can't decipher it. However, it piqued my curiosity enough to hack that bracelet chunk" Eric said, and brought up the saved data from his excursion last night. The bracelet chunk popped up on the projector, particles split apart like last night. "This core... I think it's a computer program. I was wondering if yours is the same way."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:10 pm
Gabrielle had jumped when Roc came behind her, but smiled at him. "Oh wow, don't startle a girl so. No, Eric and I just finished putting the couch away." She took a big bite from her sandwich and washed it down with half of her glass of orange juice. "Eric, this is Roc; Roc, Eric. Eric is telling me about a weird error on The World. And you don't have to play it if you don't want to, so don't worry, it's ok." She looked at the messages with confusion as she munched on her sandwich. "That's weird. It's either random spam, or a code of some kind..." she murmered to herself, before he brought up the bracelet. "Oh wow. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same. But of course, you know, everything in The World is technically a computer program..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:15 pm
Roc smiled at Eric and shook his hand, more people, thats nice "Hi. good to meet you Eric." he listened a bit "Did you say something about a user named Hiilig? I know that man, I met him the other night" he looked at the code, it looked like something the Asylum would cook up but he doubted it, I mean why would they?  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:20 pm
"Hello Roc. Yeah, a wavemaster I met the other day. He was about to be killed in... 'Grandoise Fiery Plains' I think it was. Luckily for him, mr Crimson Knight stopped him." Eric said and shook his hand, then turned his attention back to the bracelet piece. "Yeah, but this ones different. All the other items I can hack into to modify. This one... it's different. I can't get into this one, I've tried. It's not a normal item... which can be good or bad."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:32 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
"Hello Roc. Yeah, a wavemaster I met the other day. He was about to be killed in... 'Grandoise Fiery Plains' I think it was. Luckily for him, mr Crimson Knight stopped him." Eric said and shook his hand, then turned his attention back to the bracelet piece. "Yeah, but this ones different. All the other items I can hack into to modify. This one... it's different. I can't get into this one, I've tried. It's not a normal item... which can be good or bad."

"I was there with him but met technical difficulties and left early" he was trying to avoid letting them know about the Asylum. "Maybe playing in The World might help us find something out, is it completely useless?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:35 pm
Gabrielle chewed her lip with concern. "That's weird..." Anyways, I guess I'll show you my bracelet piece. This means I have to use the terminal. Ugh. So... mundane..." she gestured for them to follow as she dragged herself upstairs slowly to her bedroom. "One of you can sit in the comfy chair, and the other can sit on the bed," she said as she sat down at her desk and pressed the power button, and turned around to face them as she waited for the computer to boot up. It wouldn't be very long, though. "As far as we know, the bracelet pieces don't do anything... combined, though.. who knows."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:41 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle chewed her lip with concern. "That's weird..." Anyways, I guess I'll show you my bracelet piece. This means I have to use the terminal. Ugh. So... mundane..." she gestured for them to follow as she dragged herself upstairs slowly to her bedroom. "One of you can sit in the comfy chair, and the other can sit on the bed," she said as she sat down at her desk and pressed the power button, and turned around to face them as she waited for the computer to boot up. It wouldn't be very long, though. "As far as we know, the bracelet pieces don't do anything... combined, though.. who knows."
"This sounds interesting, I think it would be quite an adventure to find the other pieces if any." He wanted to get his hands on a piece and see what he could do with it, with his gear and using his pure thoughts maybe he could crack it somehow. He was very intrigued and wanted to help, He hated to just be a leech to Gabrielle  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 pm
Gabrielle turned to the computer and loaded the world, not connecting her goggles or or anything, just playing it old school, so Eric could see everything too. "Ok, here we are, broken bracelet." She moved to the side so he could see.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:16 pm
"Alright..." Eric said and hooked up the projector in the same way he did last night and set to work. Sure enough, it was the same way. He saved the data from that and pulled up his piece as well, both in their completed state and not particled. He put them together, and sure enough some of the edges connected. "If this is right, there are maybe... two or three other pieces. Not sure though"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff