Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:49 pm
jfm567
blacklist.... blacklist....blacklist domokun
eek i want to be in the collection agency!! xd

How about you just be a Collection Agent? xd You could be Double Collection Agent 567. LOL! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:07 pm
IMWanderling
jfm567
blacklist.... blacklist....blacklist domokun
eek i want to be in the collection agency!! xd

How about you just be a Collection Agent? xd You could be Double Collection Agent 567. LOL! rofl

sounds good.... ninja rofl  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:04 pm
Welcome, Special Collection Agent 567! LOL! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:14 pm
xd im good at annoying people!!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:43 pm
Adioroka314 was on yesterday, he has no clothing on and his profile looks abandoned....its bare.....my friend in real life is one of his friends on gaia.(wierd huh) im ready to start collecting when you are...... 3nodding

hes only posted 8 times and none of them recent, he has no clothes or anything in his wish list....no information on himself at all...i think we may have a problem! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:25 am
IMWanderling
Ok, congratulations jfm567! I need to know if everyone got their stuff back by the due dates. Januarydreamer? Did you get your long black coat back? Did you get back your Yeti, Celestial Dreamer? I hope so. I don't want to see blacklists if we don't need to. 3nodding
I havent gotten it back.... or been payed the 700 he owes me. He said he'd pay it back at the end.. I really don't want a problem... sad  

Celestial Lullaby

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:27 am
Also in the want ads, kairisesshy said she'd like to rent fairy wings, for 4K a month they're hers. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:06 am
Celestial Lullaby
IMWanderling
Ok, congratulations jfm567! I need to know if everyone got their stuff back by the due dates. Januarydreamer? Did you get your long black coat back? Did you get back your Yeti, Celestial Dreamer? I hope so. I don't want to see blacklists if we don't need to. 3nodding
I havent gotten it back.... or been payed the 700 he owes me. He said he'd pay it back at the end.. I really don't want a problem... sad

Adioroka314 owes you the 700 gold and a yeti? gonk  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:22 am
Celestial Lullaby
IMWanderling

OMG!! eek I don't want a problem either, but if you don't get your stuff back from this nekid avi, then I see a serious problem. It would really suck if people lost their stuff in the first month. It would so totally ruin it for the rest of us honest folk. He has until the end of this week to bring it all back.

We don't want to send our Wolfie after him, especially if he knows how to contact him in the real world. Yikes! Of course, he doesn't look like a wolf in the real world. blaugh Or do you? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:28 am
IMWanderling
Celestial Lullaby
IMWanderling

OMG!! eek I don't want a problem either, but if you don't get your stuff back from this nekid avi, then I see a serious problem. It would really suck if people lost their stuff in the first month. It would so totally ruin it for the rest of us honest folk. He has until the end of this week to bring it all back.

We don't want to send our Wolfie after him, especially if he knows how to contact him in the real world. Yikes! Of course, he doesn't look like a wolf in the real world. blaugh Or do you? eek

ill try to look in deeper on this guy.... ninja  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:34 am
Adioroka314 has friends that are all friends with anarchy_surfer_666 (my friend in real life). one of Adioroka314 friends is anarchy_surfer_666's mule (the drunken jelly bean) i have a feeling that Adioroka314 is one of anarchy_surfer_666's mules........i will call him today.... ninja 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:42 am
jfm567
Adioroka314 has friends that are all friends with anarchy_surfer_666 (my friend in real life). one of Adioroka314 friends is anarchy_surfer_666's mule (the drunken jelly bean) i have a feeling that Adioroka314 is one of anarchy_surfer_666's mules........i will call him today.... ninja 3nodding

Ohhhh....Thank you very much for that info. Please let us know. I have spoken with Anarchy Surfer 666 several times and he seems like a good guy. I hope he can help. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:45 am
IMWanderling
jfm567

Ohhhh....Thank you very much for that info. Please let us know. I have spoken with Anarchy Surfer 666 several times and he seems like a good guy. I hope he can help. 3nodding

he's still asleep.... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:50 am
jfm567
IMWanderling
jfm567

he's still asleep.... gonk

*Hugs jfm567 and scritches his ears* heart heart Thank your for offering to help. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Go, jfm567, go and get our stuff back! ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games