Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
One Hundred Thousand Gold Giveaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAVE FUN
  LOL!
View Results
SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 127!

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:29 pm
I liked Sheppard and McCay too. And Todd the Wraith was hilarious!  
SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 183!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 pm
Oh, crap! Each page holds fifteen posts!! eek  

SaraDiva728

SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 338!

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:34 pm
--Okay, deep breaths!-- The guy on "Uncharted" (the PS3 game) reminds me of Sheppard from Atlantis. They are boht laid back and uniquely funny. The PS3 belongs to my sister. I only have a PS2. I wanted to upgrade, but now that she has one, I don't want one so badly anymore. I'm not sure why... I'm just like that about stuff. Its not "new" or "special" anymore. I want to move on to something else...  
SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 466!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:37 pm
I've been spending too much of my money on music lately. I spent $40 this last pay-period. I can't help it. Fortunately, I don't have a way to listen to much new music, so I can't put too much in my wishlists.  

SaraDiva728

SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 980!

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm
I've bought some audible books as well. I find that I like romances that are read by guys. I wanted to buy the book for the new "Star Trek" movie, but I listened to a clip of the reading. That ruined it for me. Zachary Quinto (the guy from "Heroes" who played Spock) was reading and when he was doing to womanly voice thing for Spock's mom I couldn't stop laughing. I didn't hear a word the man said.  
SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 886!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:46 pm
I like the third book in J. R. Ward's series The Black Dagger Brotherhood. The book "Lover Awakened" is really good. Some people said that the guy reading was boring, but he was my first audible book so I thought he was fine. I can't wait for her next book. She looks kinda creepy in some of her pics though, to me.  

SaraDiva728

SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 952!

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:49 pm
I do have two new books and neither are romances. I can't recall their names right now, but one is about a woman's journey into schizophrenia and her return to a semblance of normalcy. The second is about an alien who crashes on earth and must learn to adapt in a world where he is the only one. (Psycology rules!)  
SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 307!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:51 pm
I wonder if James Cameron's new "Avatar" movie is a book... That was an awesome movie!!!!  

SaraDiva728

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:53 pm
Phew! I need a break. I think I'm gonna go shopping for a while. Oh, and (@Fieldartman) is your last name Dunn?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm
Well it is official three people beside myself know my last name in Gaia, and don't know about this game  

Fieldartman

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 pm
SaraDiva728
This is the link: http://animorphsforum.com/ebooks/ . It is an interesting series. I don't like how it ended (Jake was my favorite charater). I liked Rachael, but her story bit in the last book was perfect in my opinion. It couldn't have been any other way.

What s the book about  
SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 454!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 pm
Its about this race of aliens called Yeerks that are trying to take over the universe. They are slug-like creatures that crawl into your head through your ear and take over your mind, making you a "controller". They then use your body to enslave your family, friends, and influential people (mayors, governers, president, ect.). After taking over a couple of planets they set their sights on Earth. The Andelites; another race of aliens that are blue, part human, deer and scorpion, have no mouths, four eyes and eat through their hooves; are trying to stop the Yeerks. But they get shot down, leaving one survivor. His name is Elfangor. Elfangor (no that's really his name) crashes in a construction site where some kids were taking a short-cut home that night and he tells them what is happening. In order to defend Earth (because it will be a year before more Andelites can arrive), Elfangor uses some of his home world's technology to give the five kids the ability to morph into any animal they touch; with one stipulation: if you stay in a morph over two hours they'll be trapped as that animal forever. Then he tells them to hide as his enemy, Visser 3 (leader of the Yeerk invasion and the only Andelite controller in the galaxy) arrives, morphs into a huge alien creature and eats him. And thus the kid's crusade to save the Earth from the Yeerks begins.  

SaraDiva728

SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 940!

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:53 pm
There was a series on Nick back when too. I have the VHS tapes for the first three and the last three episodes. Jake was played by Shawn Ashmore who played Ice Man (or Iceman?) in the recent X-Men movies.  
SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 555!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:59 pm
In the show, the acting of the teens was top-notch. It was the adults who really sucked. Which I think is how it ought to be in a kid series, unlike today where all of the children are talentless/idiots (its hard to say what the problem is, them or the show's writing). Anyways I did like the show from what I've seen, but I think I'm only gonna buy one more. The one that has the ep of Jake and Marco facing Visser 3. It sounds good. Not too interested in the other stories though.  

SaraDiva728

SaraDiva728 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 475!

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:38 am
Look! I bought something!! Okay, actually, once I purchased something, I became my real life self and got caught up in the excitement. I still have gold, don't get me wrong, but I did spend a WHOLE LOT.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff