Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greyswindle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:59 pm
Greetings and hellos to all. I'm David, I live in the Springfield area and go to Greenon High School. 17 years old and an avid anime fan. Nothin much else to tell. Peace out. Oh yeah, if ya ever see a guy named TriOmegaZero on here, wish him the best. He's my brother and he's in Kuwait with the army. (Dont PM him though, he gots enough of those, just say hi if ya see him. Thnx)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:39 pm
missfaerie67
Hey
You can call me Fae. I love Anime and RPGs. I am a geezer, so my fav is still
D&D. I am from Akron, Ohio. I work full time and go to school, I am going to be a nurse.

heart ,
Fae

I play D&D over at the Campus  

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

NetsujooNekoYoukai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:36 am
Hello, I'm Jeannie.....(I guess we're using our real names).....I've lived in Ohio for all of my life, which is a very long time. I live about 45 minutes from Cincinnati, in Clermont Co. in a little black hole kind of town......I'm an anime fangirl, but not one of the crazy one's. I work in a home for mentally handicapped adults, I drive a catvan, I love to write, read, study religious philosophy (though I'm not religious), I am into astrology, quantum physics, etc....etc...etc....the list could go on and on and bore you all to pieces....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:33 pm
Korbin
missfaerie67
Hey
You can call me Fae. I love Anime and RPGs. I am a geezer, so my fav is still
D&D. I am from Akron, Ohio. I work full time and go to school, I am going to be a nurse.

heart ,
Fae

I play D&D over at the Campus

that is awsome you should come to columbus and we could play at the guardtower.  

ccg1232009

Seak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:43 pm
NetsujooNekoYoukai
I've lived in Ohio for all of my life, which is a very long time. I live about 45 minutes from Cincinnati, in Clermont Co. in a little black hole kind of town......quote]

Where are you in Clermont, and how old are you? If you don't mind my asking.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:47 pm
Hey all, I'm Adam/Alexander/Quonar/whatever other names I have acquired, and I'm from the same area as Travis the All Seeing, and Greyswindle. Actually, they are two of my best friends. I am a semi Greenon student that now goes to Springfield Clark County Joint Vocational School, where I am takign CTP Software Programming as my major.

I like Paladins, FFXI, DnD, Anime, Samurai, Gaia, Video games, silver, swords, silver swords, paladins in FFXI WITH silver swords, roleplaying, and summer vacation.

I hate DDR, the color orange, the taste orange, the smell orange, losers who have to cheat at DnD, ignorance on FFXI, DDR, homework, school, and people I know from school who cheat at DnD.

I tend to roleplay as either a Paladin or a Ninja, occasionally throwing in Sword Dancer or Blademaster on the side of either. I love Ohio, or at least the country areas, such as Enon, and am glad that I live here ^^  

Lord Protector Quonar

NecRomancy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:51 pm
Hello. I'm NecRomancy. You can call me Ally. I live in Whitehall (right outside of Columbus) and I'm 14. My boyfriend ShnuggleBunny (Soon to be joining this guild whether or not he wants to) is 16 and lives in Columbus.

I like shiney stuff, jrock, Mana, drawing, dancing, techno music, dressing from different time periods, fashion design, elegant gothic lolita fashion, penguins, being a vegetarian and I am a happy little pagan. biggrin I am currently too poor to afford shoes, or any other kind of clothing items for my little gaia girl so bah. Anyways...I need friends. eek PM me or IM me or Email me. Whatever you prefer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:34 pm
nice to meet you all and welcome to the ohio guild.  

ccg1232009

NetsujooNekoYoukai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:44 am
Seak
NetsujooNekoYoukai
I've lived in Ohio for all of my life, which is a very long time. I live about 45 minutes from Cincinnati, in Clermont Co. in a little black hole kind of town......quote]

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough not to care....lol....actually, I'll be 30 sometime this month......and I'm from a little town called Bethel.....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:19 am
NetsujooNekoYoukai
Seak
NetsujooNekoYoukai

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough not to care....lol....actually, I'll be 30 sometime this month......and I'm from a little town called Bethel.....

LOL You don't know how many times I've wanted to say that line. For awhile there I started thinkingI was the oldest person on Gaia. I'm glad to see there are people around my age here too. smile In fact, if you haven't joined yet, there's a 21+ guild I just joined. There are a number of late 20'ers there too. smile

Seak

Water Spirit Haku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:28 am
Hiya everyone! ^_^ Not really new.. just never posted, due to my LAZINESS~! ninja

Well; my name is Sarah. o.o People call me Saria, Sars, or Sarsar. <<; I are living in Cincinnati, and stuff. It's boring here.. wish I lived in Columbus. XD I'm 13 years old, in the 8th grade. YAY. I cosplay and go to Anime cons. ninja So far I went to: Ikasucon 03 + 04. And Sugoicon 03. o.o; I shall be missing Sugoi this year, and wandering over to Ohayocon. ^O^ I luff anime and stuff like that. J-rock ish the luff of my life, and yeah. o.o; I luff music, and lots more.. but I don't feel like boring you all. <<;

Yeah. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:10 pm
I don't think I have introduced myself yet. My name's Marshall--I'm 17 living in Enon, but I go to school in Springfield. I'm a friend of Bryan and Jack .  

Reon-kun

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:04 pm
Hello, everyone! I hope this place is friendlier than a couple others I've joined recently. sweatdrop

My name is Cassie, you can call me that or Moon, whichever you prefer. I'm 20 years old and am currently attending Shawnee State University. I like just about all kinds of music and movies. Even though I'm kind of on the outs with anime at the moment, my favorite series is still Yu Yu Hakusho. I went to Ohayocon this past year and have Kiwamu's guitar pick as a memento of that concert.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:33 pm
I'm Danielle. I'm originally from Canton, Ohio. Two years ago, my family moved down to Georgia. I'm still here. sweatdrop I miss my friends I'm so home sick! sad  

danihana

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:44 pm
welcome you all especially you ladies.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items