Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

All | Astranaar | Dylan Llyr | Evening Night | Ever Sacrifice | Felicity | Kerr Irvine | Muirgen la Anise | Myrddin | Nacio | Omani'ceta | Royce Garnet | Tsis'Newadi| Vidia | Wild Wind | Windstorm

Page 11

01. Navigation
    02. [PRP] A Storm is Coming... (Wild Wind and Windstorm)
    03. [PRP] The Breaking of the Storm (Wild Wind, Omani'ceta, and Windstorm)
    04. [PRP] A Knight's Failures (Royce Garnet)
    05. [MTRP] A Merry Reminder (Armelle, Dominick, and Royce Garnet)
    06. [PRP] Nightmares Begin (Armelle and Myrddin)
    07. [TPRP] Moving on Down (Evening Night and Astranaar)
    08. [News] All About Me Contest
    09. [PMRP] Objective in Sight (Wild Wind, Omani'ceta, Windstorm, and Prometheus)
    10. [PMRP] Infiltration Operation (Wild Wind, Omani'ceta, Windstorm, and Prometheus)
    11. [PRP] Swallowing the Rabbit (Wild Wind, Omani'ceta, Windstorm, and Prometheus)
    12. [PRP] Pilgrim (Vidia, Muirgen la Anise, and Felicity)
    13. [PRP] Wishing to Fly (Bellezza and Vidia)
    14. [PRP] Lives and Treasure (Aine and Myrddin)
    15. [PRP] Old Values, Old Blood (Theia and Myrddin)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm
[Private Roleplay]
A Storm is Coming... [link]

(Wild Wind and Windstorm)
March 26, 2010

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:36 am
[Private Roleplay]
The Breaking of the Storm [link]

(Wild Wind, Omani'ceta, and Windstorm)
March 27, 2010

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:36 pm
[Private Roleplay]
A Knight's Failures [link]

(Royce Garnet)
April 21, 2010

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 pm
[Main Thread Roleplay]
A Merry Reminder [starts on page 91896]
[link]

Armelle, Royce Garnet, and Dominick
April 20, 2010

User Image User Image

User Image

Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: Nickers and shakes her head, enjoying the pat, her tail giving a flick. She was so enjoying all the talk about her.

Royce: *gives his mane a shake* And she's still as charming as I remember.
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She laughs softly as she bats her eyes before giggling. "Aww, well thank you handsome."

Royce: *grins* You're welcome, miss. *bows respectfully*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She smiles and moves up to nose into his cheek softly. "So sweet, so how have you been?"

Royce: *lets out a sigh* Learned how to be a knight, failed my first mission to find my sister's herdmate a seeing-eye bear. *scratches the ground* Returned home recently to my sister having had kids who are full grown. *continues his lament* It all ended badly.

But I pray you haven't experienced too many clouds. Sunshine suits you well.

Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She lowers her auds as she listens. her head shaking some. "I am sorry to hear all the bad that has come to you. i have not seen my brother in a long time, and have heard things are not fairing well for him, his love had foals with another stallion." She nuzzles his cheek once more. "I though have been well, and fine."

Royce: *cheers up at her touch* It makes my heart glad to know you're fairing well. It seems both of our families are having trouble. Perhaps you should take the time to speak with him privately. *tugs on a lock of her mane*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She smiles as she nips along his lower muzzle before her cheeks under her fur turn a slight shade of red. "Maybe." She said before nosing his cheek once more.

Royce: *raises a brow, turning redder himself*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She lets a smile show before nickering. She turns her head to try and hide the blush. "But I am sure Some good has to of happened to you, or at least some to come. For every bad there is good, may not seem as big, but it is always enough to turn things around."

Royce: It was good to see you again. *grins* So yes, there was some good with the bad.
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She giggles lightly. "How did I know you were going to say that?" She noses into his cheek once more, a soft nuzzle.

Royce: *chuckles himself* Because I'm that thoughtful. *clears his throat and returns the nuzzle*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She smiles as she nuzzles more at him, her auds laying back. "Thoughtful, sweet, charming and grate to be around, we are going to have to talk more often."

Royce: *beams* Yes, yes we will, miss. *ears flick back with a trace of concern* I'm afraid I'm terrible with names. And it seems my manners are lacking, so let me re-introduce myself. Royce Garnet, at your service.
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She blushes once more before giving a cute and happy nicker. "I am Armelle." She gives a flick of her tail and brushes her side along his. "But I think I will just call you Handsome." She laughs lightly.

Royce: *chuckles* Armelle, a charming name for a charming mare. *tugs on her mane again* The lady may call me whatever she likes.
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She smiles and gives a kiss to his cheek. "Should not give a lady freedom to call you anything, you may get trapped on that one day." She laughs though most of it, a teasing tone coming from her.

Royce: *chuckles as he blushes again* Well, I've been called the gullible type before. Hopefully it doesn't do me any harm in the future. *winks* *would treat a young kalona like any other foal*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She laughs lightly, shaking her head some. "Looks like you need to find someone to watch over you Handsome." She laughs before looking around and heads over to a bag, rooting around in it and pulls out an apple. She then sneaks back over and drops it at his fores.

Devil NightShade
Dominick: *watches over Armelle from a distance, normally perfect mane wild*

Royce: *chuckles* Well, one can always use an extra of eyes. Even ones as lovely as yours. *watches her curiously and then nickers happily at the sight of another apple* Is this temptation? *grins at her* In case I'm in Eden about to be blown out, we might as well share so you can come with me.
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She allows her cheeks to turn a dark red, her auds perking up. "My eyes are no lovely then any others, but your words are the kindest." She giggles as she looks to the apple than over him. "Should i take that as an offer?" She laughs as she leans down, her breath dancing along the grass and apple, the grass seeming to sway softly, in the corner of her eyes she catches someone she had not seen in a while, the sight of her brother making her smile.

Royce: *notices her pause and looks to see what caught her attention* ... *spots the familiar markings on her brother and gives a noble nod to him*
Devil NightShade
Dominick: *eyes Royce face calm but the mistrust in his eyes more than noticeable* .. *nods courtly then slips back into the shadows to watch out of sight*

Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She smiles as she leans in, taking the apple in her maw and lifts her head, the apple held in her teeth, almost a motion for him to take the other side, her ears laying back, her cheeks just as red as they were before if not redder. She was still as innocent as ever, so cute, and yet so lovely, a deadly combination. She glances to where her brother was before looking back to Royce.

Royce: *twitches an ear back out of concern over the look the brother gave him, but understands* Your brother is protective of you. *turns his attention back to Armelle and notices she's holding the apple out to share* Ah-ha! *grins and helps slice it in half*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She smiles laying her half down for a moment. "Yeah, but he is all I really have. he has watched over me since our parent's death." She leans down and takes a bite, her cheeks starting to return to normal.

Royce: *nods while he munches on his apple in contemplation* It's natural for brothers to be protective of their sisters. I don't blame him for his instant distrust. *smiles child-like at her* Besides, I never think of anything that would cause the lady harm. It's not part of my code. *insert oblivious point one when it comes to consequences of flirting--just because he is insightful to others doesn't mean he's insightful to himself*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She smiles softly, a bit of her main falling over her left eye. "Well I love my brother to death, I would not be here without him." She moves her muzzle along his softly. "You know, any girl to win your heart would be one lucky mare." She smiles before leaning back down to take another bite of her half the apple.

Royce: *blushes* Well, I know that won't happen for awhile. *chuckles*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She laughs lightly as she finishes the apple. her eyes look to him as she smiles. "You know, I was not talking about soon, just stating." She brushes her muzzle along his. She had no plans on settling down herself, but she was starting to desire to have foals running around at some point.

Royce: *tilts his head to the side and chuckles* Of course. *looks up at the sky* The future has plenty in store for everyone. *turns back to look at her and grins cheekily, eyes closed*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She looks to the sky herself, her auds shifting to his words, smiling lightly. "Yes it dose, but the past guides the future." She moves her eyes over the sky before looking to him. "Defiantly got to spend more time together, not often do I get someone to talk to."

Royce: *touches her cheek with his muzzle* Agreed. I'm usually found near the west river near the root of the mountains. My herd is there. You can usually find me there. *grins*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She leans into his muzzle and giggles. "I am located in the scent of the forest, cant miss it and the cherry trees that surround it, nor can you miss Thundara, she is always there scaring off guests." She giggles as she runs her muzzle along his. "I would like to meet your herd some time though, and maybe all of your family." She pulls back to once more look to the sky.

Royce: *scuffs a hoof on the ground* I'll have to get on more... agreeable terms with some of my family. I haven't seen Admon, Aciano or my mother since I returned. But that would be enjoyable.
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She looks to him, her head cantering. "Well, At some time, I am not wanting to rush you. You have met my family, and I am sure my brother will like you once he gets to know you. Your a grate friend." She noses his cheek softly, a smile staying.

Royce: *chuckles* Semi-met your brother. *not too worried of how others see him* And agreed though I've never had a friend before. *smiles* Just siblings, herd mates, and my teacher.
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She nickers and smiles, nibbling along his cheek. She could not help but smile more then before. "Well, now you have a friend." She laughs slightly before taking his main and pulling with a light and playful tug.

Royce: *continues to smile and gives to another chuckle* Indeed. But I'm afraid I must bid you a fair night, Miss Armelle.
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She moves, laying her neck over his in a hug. "It was so good seeing you once more. Take good care of yourself so that we can meet once again." She smiles as she moves back and nips at his cheek.

Royce: *blushes and nudges her neck* I'll try my best miss for your sake. Until next time. *brushes her cheek with his muzzle*
Sheonica Falcori
Armelle: She blushes as well and nuzzles into him before nodding. "Until next time Handsome." She winks to him from over her shoulder as she turns to head off as well. Going to join her herd and tell Thundara all about her day just to hear the mare complain about the cuteness.

Devil NightShade
Dominick: *steps out of the shadows long enough to move off in the other direction of his sister, almost slinking along rather than walking*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 am
[Private Roleplay]
Nightmares Begin
[link]

(Armelle and Myrddin)
April 25, 2010

User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:42 am
[Teepee Roleplay]
Moving on Down

(Evening Night and Astranaar)
June 8, 2010

User Image

A cold wind swept from the northwest, shrieking like a child. It was unusual for such cold to be creeping this late in the spring. It was... unnatural, for lack of better terms. And the cries of the coyotes had been steadily drawing closer. Change was in the air, but a foreboding one.

All the Critters seemed to be holed up, away from the biting cold. A blue bird was seen in the trees, fluffed up angrily. Even the bears seemed confused by the sudden winter touch in the air.

Evening Night hadn't ventured far from her home, save to find food or firewood. She was asleep, fully dressed, and huddled under several furs. A fitful sleep of prophecy.

The room was hues of blues and white, a great table as the center with only three figures. A blur of white and the scene changed. Now there were strange Soquili battling one another. Another flash and the sky appeared to be pinched, twisted, and then a great explosion with a falling star. But the star had feathered wings and armor. Star fragments blocked her vision and left her blinking at a new scene. Skinwalker. No, these were unlike the coyotes, cats grouping together. And two lone coyote-walkers watching other Soquili, plotting. A swirl of starlight blues and purple hues and her feet were carrying her southward. Her entire life packed on her back. It was joyous, not sad.

The fire had died down as she finally woke up. The journey of her dream slowly fading except the last part and some armored Soquili. Evening Night slowly sat up, pulling the furs close around her shoulders. She stared at the dying embers knowing she'd have to feed the fire to stay warm, but she kept puzzling over the dream.

Footsteps could be heard outside of her teepee. No, they weren't human feet. She stared at the opening flap, much like the prey when it sensed danger. She had no fighting skills, just that of a trapper, and she was calling herself several kinds of fools for never learning any form of defense.

The flap moved once, twice. She heard a snort on the other side sounding much like frustration. A horn appeared first followed by a blue and purple hued Soquili graced with stars and constellations. She was armored, complete with what the white man called a saddle. Her entire body seemed transparent and she had wings.

All Evening could do at first was stare in wonder. The Soquili from her dream. The mare moved towards her with a worried looked in her blue eyes. She touched her horn to Evening Night's head and the rest of the dream seemed to resurface, starting with her journey south.

"So it's time to move ahead." She looked around at her dwellings. This spot, this place, had been where she was waiting for her love, who never came. Yes, it was time to move on. She began to pack her things in the dying firelight.

User Image

The sun was beginning to make the sky a nice pink. Baskets and a long bundle of furs were strapped to the mare. Evening was impressed at the willingness of the celestial steed. She had the majority of the teepee and furnishings on her own back. Thankfully with the coming of day their journey would be less treacherous, fewer predators.

She took one final look around and let out a long sigh. Her home for the last four years, but it was time to move on for her own safety and that of the Soquili she watched over. She re-adjusted the straps to center her load and began to follow the river south.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:10 am
[News]
All About Me Contest [link]

December 08, 2010

User Image

This month we tried something different, the All About Me Contest. There were 4 entries that were so hard to choose from that I decided to raffle the winner. The winning entry was Lady Evelyn Nyht!! 'grats

Eve's pets have the spotlight in the logo! Myrddin & Vidia

User Image User Image User Image

Lady Evelyn Nyht
mrgreen MOVE OVER, you! It's ALL ABOUT ME!
Name: Lady Evelyn Nyht

Image of Female Soquili: Vidia
Female Soq RP Sample Link(s): Wherever You Go I’ll Be There | A New Dawn | I’d Give You My Wings So You Could Fly | Could It Get Any Worse? | Learning to Fall | Skeletons in the Closet
Why should she get the spotlight?: I have sadly dragged Vidia through trials and tribulations left and right simply to develop her into a strong individual. While the rest of the Soquili her age have had their happily-ever-afters and families, she stands alone in her own world of pain because she is a plain half-wind. She was my first baby from Ever Sacrifice and Tawali and so she has a very special place in my heart even though I have caused her more pain than any other Soquili should endure.
Currently, she is away from the Soquili lands learning to be a Medicine Horse and will return with her mentor in tow to make amends with those she feels she has wronged and to see if she has healed enough. Afterwards, I am hoping to begin entering for Eldership.

Image of Male Soquili: Myrddin
Male Soq RP Sample Link(s): Here There Be Dragons | Life Lessongs | The Great Ring | Nightmares Begin |
Why should he get the spotlight?: Myrddin is my second conflicting Soquili who shows the true lofty attitude that has been associated with Kalonas and Dragons alike. While he exhibits threatening interaction with anything less than a Kalona, he does have a deep knowledge that he is happy to share with his kind. Because of how extreme Myrddin behaves, he is an absolute thrill to play and I do not see him changing his ways in the future, which makes him a very stable confrontation.
Aside from his interactions with others, Myrddin is very special to me simply because I commissioned him as an honor to my living father. When dungeons and dragons was popular in the 1970s, my father played a mage called Merlin who used an amulet of taming on a red dragon. The true name of the dragon has been lost, but the idea still remains. Myrddin is the alternate name for Merlin and his amulet of taming has my father's birthstone inside. While the magic of the amulet is broken, the story of the mage who tamed a red dragon is fresh in my mind every time I see this dragon-kalona.

Teepee Link: The Teepee of Evening Night
Why should your teepee get the spotlight?: Though I have been absent in the last year and face multitudes of hiatuses due to real life, I try to keep my teepee as up-to-date and as organized as my mind can handle. This is my third teepee created, but the format and organization has stayed the same.

Why do you deserve the full spotlight?: As I found my nitch in the Soquili community, I have learned that it is not about how many you own, who you breed with, or even how many roleplays you put in a month. The underlining love about Soquili is for horse-lovers alike and the enjoyment of storytelling. I am more focused on storylines than expanding my herd number and giving the community something they can read, enjoy, and even want to be part of the action. I wouldn't have had my Soquili the way they are today if it was not for Epine de Rose, Uta, Celeanor, and Cajmera who were the start of endless plots and adventures that I desperately wanted to be connected with. And that's the true reason behind Soquili and I hope that I can shine with them and be a reminder to others and not some entity of days past.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 am
[PM Roleplay]
Objective in Sight

(Wild Wind, Omani'ceta, Windstorm, and Prometheus)
February 7, 2011

User Image

User Image

Why do we have to travel like grounded, father? We could cover more ground if we flew,” the softly painted mare moaned. She longed to stretch her wings and feel the rush of the winds.

Her father gave her a reproachful look. That was the downfall of her being raised in an all flight herd. She took for granted the use of their naturally given four legs.
“We are not like the birds in the sky. We have four legs to walk with and two wings to fly. Besides, she’d be able to find us if we took to the sky.”

Windstorm gave a snort. “So because of your first mate, we are stuck as grounded. Everything we pride in can’t be used to travel faster away from her.”

Well, no one asked you to join us,” said the peregrine falcon sitting on the painted stallion’s withers. “You can always return to the comfort of that herd. In fact, I could escort you back!”

You most certainly will do no such thing, either of you. I don’t trust you out of my sight Omani’ceta. And both of us know the stubbornness of my line runs within her veins as well.”

The falcon clicked her beak in laughter. “Oh-ho. You think I’d fly off to find your heartmate and bring her directly to you? What good would that do me since we are constantly traveling?”

Omani, don’t make me feel like I must tie you to my side to keep a better watch over you.”

Windstorm just rolled her eyes at the two bickering as they trudged along.

It had been this way since they left the comfort of the herdlands. The mare was truly starting to miss the security one had in the nest of family, but at the same time she was enjoying her adventure with her papa. As much as she loved her sister, it was a shame she didn’t get to see her as much as when they were younger. Oh, it seemed like eons since they had been young fillies not caring of the world around them.

She hadn’t even had the chance to say good-bye to the Angeni she had helped. A forlorn sigh escaped her maw at the thought of Auster. She had really started to warm up to him, but it was a shame she couldn’t tell if he felt the same growing feelings for her as well. The minute Wild Wind had said he was leaving, she could think of nothing else but to follow him. And the forest they were traveling through reminded her greatly of him.

Wild Wind sensed his daughter’s pensive state and slowed his step so he may walk beside her.
“Daughter, don’t trouble yourself about what was left behind. This path has a purpose and you’ll discover it when you reach the end. Someone better will come along. So long as he has pure wind in his lineage,” he added as an aside. “Let us rest for now.”
Psycho Shocker
Prometheus had been following behind the father and daughter since he’d first heard the mare whine about not flying. He eavesdropped on their conversation and began to calculate in his mind on how best to introduce himself. What he hadn’t anticipated was to walk head long into the backside of the painted stallion.

Thinking on his hooves, he adjusted himself and made an apology and inquiry to the older stallion’s health.

Wild Wind gave a hearty chuckle, “I’m fine. Probably a bit bruised, but nothing that’s everlasting damage.” He looked at the white winged stallion. The plus was that this one was blessed with wings and he was most courteous. Not to seem like a hillbilly, “This feather-ball on my shoulders is Omani’ceta, my daughter Windstorm is the mare—of course—and I am better known as Wild Wind. What is your name and what brings you out here?”

Windstorm studiously placed herself meekly behind her father after her name was mentioned. The appearance of a stallion in the middle of the woods seemed like a familiar omen from days passed with Auster. She tried not to get her hopes up since that didn’t last long.
Psycho Shocker
“Prometheus, at your service,” he said with a graceful bow and a stretching of a wing. “I was merely strolling and wasn’t paying any attention to my surroundings. Again, you must accept my sincerest apologizes.” He glanced to Windstorm and took an appreciated look at her. She was indeed quite stunning. “Would you mind at all if I accompanied you and yours for a while. It has been quite some time since I ventured from my home and would be glad of conversation and some companionship,” he said with weighted hints.

Of course, my dear boy. We’d be glad to add a fourth to our entourage until we bore you with our useless prattle.” The painted stallion was hopefully that a friendly accord would be struck between the young stud and his daughter so she might find fulfillment in lifematehood.

Windstorm nodded her acceptance and decided it was only proper to strike up a conversation.
“Where is it you live, Prometheus?”
Psycho Shocker
“I found a cave up in the peaks of the mountains to call home. It gets terribly cold during the winter, but it is well isolated with few predators and other… unwanteds meandering through. During the summer, it supplies succulent grass to graze on. And there are even a few fruit trees to be enjoyed. I’ve learned to stock up on some foods, but sometimes during the winter I must travel south and fetch some grain from the village. The only way to reach my home is by flying.”

Windstorm couldn’t help but feel a little homesick as he spoke. It sounded like an ideal home and just as blessed as her grandfather’s herdlands. “When you say unwanteds, what exactly does that mean?”
Psycho Shocker
Since Prometheus has been listening attentively to their conversation, he knew that they were part of the proud wind lines that had been rumored to exist. “Oh, mostly those who couldn’t access my home with flight like unicorns, usdia, and other grounded breeds.”

At the news of this, Wild Wind’s hopes rose. So this wind stallion was from good stock as well. Properly raised to see his station above the ground-bound Soquili. But to be on the safe side, “were both of your parents winds?”
Psycho Shocker
And here was when the white stallion must lie through his teeth. He hadn’t realized they were so proud of a family as to require full blooded wind breeding. “Naturally. Why would any wind which to sully his line by laying with a grounded and feeling like his wings were forever clipped. It’s really disgusting what our line will do out of the affection known as love.”

You couldn’t have spoken a truer word, my boy,” said Wild Wind happily as he clapped a wing on the back of the other. He took the time to glance up at the sky. “We should continue moving.” He made sure to start leading the others, giving his daughter ample time to converse with their newest companion.
Psycho Shocker
Prometheus looked at the lovely mare beside him. “So tell me about your home. Or do you and your father have a home?” It wasn’t uncommon for most Soquili to constantly roam and never know of a home.

My home is very much like yours. We’re up in the mountains with a very small path for the injured winds to find refuge. In fact, I helped an Angeni,” she trailed off at the thought of Auster.
Psycho Shocker
Did you love him?”

Windstorm gave a snort, pulling herself from the melancholy. “I’m not certain, to be honest. I think I was more in awe of him that actual deep feelings. Besides, he was left behind to mend and I’m not sure the feelings would have ever been reciprocated.”
Psycho Shocker
He bumped his shoulder against hers as they walked. “Enough about this Angeni. Tell me more about your home.” He didn’t like seeing the distant look in her purple eyes and was hopeful to bring a smile to her features.

Well, grandfather Balrog found an ideal home where the pregnant mothers may rest at ease and with nourishment not far for them to walk. It’s the same place where the young foals, the sickly, elderly, and injured may spend their time. The rest of the lands is mostly mountain tops with a few isolated caves for families to dwell. Our border is at the waterfall which was often where I went to meditate. It was truly a piece of heaven filled with nothing but family.”
Psycho Shocker
“Ah, but wouldn’t all that time spent with family meant you didn’t get to venture out much or meet new Soquili? It would seem to grow dull as time went on, wouldn’t it?” He hadn’t spent much time with his family once he was able to fly away. Nor did he really wish to spend any time with his family now, especially since he heard so little about them.

A bit. After grandmother was attacked by skinwalkers—”
Psycho Shocker
He couldn’t help but interrupt at this revelation. “What? Your grandmother was attacked by skinwalkers? How?”

Well, grandmother Stormwind went off looking for my uncle Firestorm. It was a terrible snowstorm that she shouldn’t have flown in, especially in her condition with foals—but she didn’t know that. She never did find my uncle, but after she had the babies placed in baskets, this… thing rose from the darkness and killed all but one basket. My grandfather was furious with worry and she was badly injured. But that basket reveled an Angeni from within.”
Psycho Shocker
“An Angeni? How could two winds produce an Angeni,” he asked a bit skeptical at the probability. Two wings would still equal two wings, not four.

We’re not sure either. Some think it is a blessing from the Thunder God. Others think she was delirious with worry over Firestorm and the child isn’t my grandparents’. But back to why my herdland wasn’t so dull was simply because my father felt security needed to be increased in case Kalonas were real or skinwalkers could grow wings. So I helped him.”
Psycho Shocker
“And… Did you meet anyone?” He had a feeling that the answer would be no, and it was confirmed with a shake of her head. “So why are you so far from home then, Windstorm?”

Her features instantly turned to a frown as she glared at the back of her father’s head. “Well, it turned out that my father was once lifemated to another mare before my mother. He ran away from her and his old herd, but it seems she had traveled here to find him once again. I only discovered this when that falcon appeared one day. So he’s running so she won’t find him.”
Psycho Shocker
“Who is this she,” he asked out of simple curiosity.

I don’t know. He won’t mention her name. I’m not sure if she’d kill him when she saw him or not. I’d rather not find out presently, so it seemed logical to just keep on moving.” She turned to him and smile. “Beside, it gives me a chance for adventure away from my family.”
Psycho Shocker
“True indeed,” Prometheus said with a hearty chuckle. He was pleased that she finally seemed to cheer up, even under such unhappy circumstances.

They lapsed into silence as they continued to walk. Both were unsure of how long Wild Wind would want to travel, or where they would rest for the evening. Windstorm definitely wasn’t sure if Prometheus would stay with them as they continued to journey or return home before nightfall.

Wild Wind heard the banter die down and slowed his steps to walk between the two.
“Will you be joining us tonight, Prometheus?”
Psycho Shocker
“Well, it is a long journey for me to my home,” he lied, “and it would seem better to add a fourth pair of eyes at night for protection’s sake.” He knew that all sorts of creatures, big or small, roamed the forest at night and he didn’t want the mare on the other side of the other stallion to be marred by any means.

Now that that is settled, we’ll go towards the mountains some to find ourselves a place for the night.” And he picked up his pace to find a suitable cave.

Prometheus, tell me about your family,” she inquired after a space of time. He had mentioned that his family was of pure wind stock, but she was still curious about the mundane stories.
Psycho Shocker
“Well, my mother was a quirky black mare with hair very much like main, save for the tips. She had quite the appetite for only green apples. I couldn’t explain it and nor could my father. My father wasn’t around too much, but he did dote on my mother like she was his world. They were an idle, if scattered brained, couple. I have two sisters who seemed very much absorbed in their own little worlds, so I was pretty much left to my own devices.

“When I was finally strong enough to fly for long distance, I left home. I never looked back and I haven’t seen them since.”

Windstorm’s heart instantly went out to him as he mentioned not seeing his family. She didn’t know what it was like to be away from family and not plan to ever return. It didn’t seem possible for her to ever do something like that in the future. “Why didn’t you want to see them again?”
Psycho Shocker
“Because they behaved foolishly and felt that grounded were our equals. I never thought like them, didn’t agree with their teachings, so I didn’t feel comfortable in their folds.”

They wanted you to couple with grounded,” she asked aghast. It didn’t seem right. It didn’t seem natural. To her it sounded very much like a death sentence.
Psycho Shocker
“’Tis true. It’s why I am where I am today. And they don’t know where I am either. I feel it is better that way, truth be told,” he said with a wink to her.

The painted stallion ahead shouted that he had found them a place for the night. It was cave network with running water cutting through some of the divided spaces. “No rain for tonight, so no one should drown,” said Omani’ceta sleepily. “Prometheus, I’d like for you to stay in this section with me and my daughter may have her own space.”
Psycho Shocker
The white stallion knew that this was to keep the daughter’s virtue and he was impressed that she hadn’t succumbed to any rutting stallion before. But then he reflected that she was isolated on a mountain range with mostly family members, so it did make quite a bit of sense in that respect. He nodded his agreement and bid Windstorm good night as she made her way to the back of the cave with Omani’ceta now perched on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 pm
[PM Roleplay]
Infiltration Operation

February 13, 2011

User Image

User Image

A few days had passed for the company of four. During that time, they didn’t travel much as rain began to fall the following day after meeting Prometheus. It only seemed logical that they should seek shelter in the cave they’d already discovered. They passed the time amiably talking about their dislike of the lessers or sleeping the day away. Once the rain let up, they continued on their journey until it was noticed that Windstorm had caught a small cold while they had encamped in the damp and chilly cave.

They were forced once more to find shelter so the young mare could recover before they could journey on. This time Wild Wind was more sensible and found a close grove of trees for them to spend their time. It was also an open enough space so the older stallion could keep an eye on the other two.

I’m sorry you are ill, Windstorm. I thought the cold months in the herdlands would have heightened your inner warmth.”

It’s not that it was too cold, father, but simply the damp. Never worry. A few days rest should have me back on my hooves.”
Psycho Shocker
“Is there anything I could get you, Windstorm,” Prometheus asked out of concern. Bears, kalona, and skinwalkers he could have fought against, but a simple cold seemed beyond his abilities. Secretly he wished his mother had had Unicorn blood instead of being a regular mare.

Windstorm eyed the stallion critically. It was uncommon for her to encounter a stallion who seemed truthfully concerned with her well-being. And it was certainly refreshing that this stallion was showing it better instead of with halting regard like another. “Perhaps an apple would suffice to help me on the jet stream to recovery.”
Psycho Shocker
The white stallion grew ridged at the mention of apples. He remembered distinctly how often his mother would only choose green apples as her main delicacy. And it was often joked by his father that she’d grow fat in belly if she kept it up, but he still made sure she had apples.

Perhaps a bit harsher than he meant to sound, he asked Wild Wind to accompany him in the search for apples.

As they walked out of earshot, Prometheus had to appease his curiosity.
“Does your daughter often desire apples?”

The older stallion gave a loud bark of laughter and clapped a wing onto the back of the younger. “It is not often she asks for such treats. In fact, the only time she has asked is when she isn’t feeling her best. And while we aren’t with the herd and the healing two-legger isn’t with us, we’ll have to make due with her getting plenty of rest.”
Psycho Shocker
This put his mind at ease. At least she wouldn’t be completely like his mother in that respect. And he had thought this over in the passed few days that it seemed appropriate to consult the father before speaking with the daughter. “Sir, may I have your blessing to court your daughter?”

Wild Wind hadn’t been prepared for such a question. Well, not so soon. He had noticed how the stallion seemed to dote on his daughter and showed concern for her welfare. Wild Wind couldn’t have asked for a better stallion to ask for her attention, aside from an Angeni but he had been left behind. “You have my blessing. But remember that her answer is far more important than the one I give you.”

It was then that they found a few apple trees growing close together. Wild Wind snatched a bright red apple in his mouth and nodded his acceptance as the other did the same. They traveled back in silence because their mouths carried the desired fruit the mare had requested.

Wild Wind placed his burden near Windstorm and beckoned the falcon to wander with him for a time. He was hopeful that the stallion would get the courage to ask the mare himself, but he understood how daunting his daughter could appear at times.

Psycho Shocker
Prometheus hadn’t expected to be left alone with the mare, but then he noticed that the other stallion wasn’t truly out of sight, just out of earshot. He placed his apple next to Wild Wind’s and felt immense satisfaction as she picked his first over her father’s.

“So how long do you think we may be here,” he asked for want of simple conversation.

She took the time to swallow the piece of apple she had in her mouth and looked up at the white stallion. “Should only be a few days, maybe three.” She continued to munch on the apple he brought and felt an involuntary shiver course across her body.
Psycho Shocker
Instantly Prometheus dropped himself behind the mare and tucked a wing over her body adding his body heat to hers. He didn’t dare look at her with such a compromising position for her. He wasn’t even sure why he had decided to give her such comfort except that he didn’t like seeing her ill.

Windstorm felt blood rush to her cheeks and she turned her head away from him so he couldn’t see. She played it off like she was reaching for the apple, but didn’t object to his demonstration or closeness.
Psycho Shocker
“It might seem prudent now, but I spoke with your father,” he ventured into beginning. He took a sidelong glance to measure her reaction. “Before I mention his answer though, I would like to ask you.” This seemed much harder than he had had it planned in his mind. But then he hadn’t expected her to be ill or such an odd position to be asking. “May I court you?”

Windstorm turned her head enough to give a sidelong look at him. He didn’t seem the type to joke and nor did she see any jesting visible. In fact, all she saw was discomfort and anxiety. She took the time to take a final bite of his apple while she mulled her options.

She turned her head to look at him again before giving her consent.

Psycho Shocker
Prometheus felt like his heart would explode with joy and a fierce possessiveness took over him. He didn’t understand the reasoning for this possessive side, but suddenly he wasn’t uncomfortable pressing his body next to the pale paint with his wing stretched across her back. When the mare laid her head down like she would sleep, he settled his across her withers and dozed with her.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 pm
[Private Roleplay]
Swallowing the Rabbit
[link]

February 22, 2011

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:00 pm
[Private Roleplay]
Pilgrim [link]

(Vidia, Muirgen la Anise, and Felicity)
May 3, 2011
Work in Progress

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer