Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette turned to look at Daemon when he spoke, her eyes widening at the rose he presented her with. She smiled, genuinely delighted. "Thank you, Daemon, it's lovely..." She took it carefully, not wanting to cut herself on the thorns, and sniffed it, before placing it on the lap of one of her dolls.

Turning to Charon, she raised an eyebrow.
"You're forgetting the tiff last year in the common room," she pointed out to him. Daemon and Dante had come to blows, a much more impressive thing than a simple insult. "Ah, and good evening to you, Etheris. And to you, Maestro."

Cosette returned her attention to the two arguing first year girls. She smiled prettily again at Mariella's request. "It would be my pleasure. And don't be too quick to decide you loathe someone. Have you even had a conversation with Miss Hoiden, aside from this one?"

Letting the girl to consider this, Cosette helped herself to some of the food that had appeared. Even with the food from the train, she was still hungry, and was very thirsty.

((You can't see it, but I'm grinning like an idiot. I feel so well loved... whee ))

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm
[Good! You totally better be grinning. Do not make me set the Crab on you. ElegantVictorianRose and Akureikami can tell you. It is a very DEADLY Crab.]

Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon smiled as Cosette took the rose. It was only brief but he made sure the female saw it before he slumped back into the now constant depressed look.

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Malady held her tongue. It was bad enough that she had been scolded for her bad mouthing, it was worse to be thought of as having no control. Perhaps Mariella hadn't meant to make it sound like Malady couldn't control herself (refrencing their inevitablity to end up fighting). Perhaps, she thought.
Turning off her pride and ignoring the fact that Ms. Cosette Prewitt had sounded an awful lot like her mother, Malady addressed the table at large. " I apologize for my unruly behaviour. I hadn't meant to ruin your meal...And in case anyone hadn't heard me, I am Malady...Hoiden."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

((good! I won't deny Cosette is one of my favorite characters on here. I can't imagine Slytherin without her. Who would keep us inline?))

Charon paused a moment thinking before letting out a small laugh. "Oh yeah....oops. Sorry." He appologized again. How could he have forgotten that? That argument had an interesting aftermath with that Ravenclaw. Idley trying to recall the boy's name he sighed lightly. "Etheris says its lovely too see you again, Cosette." Charon continued when Etheris hissed softly to him. Looking over at one of the girls who had been argueing spoke. "This gentle beside me is Dante Prince. We have Daemon Sadi across from us. You've met Cosette. And I am Charon Gaunt. Pleasure to meet you." Charon said introducing his yearmates with a smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:25 pm
((i go away for an hour and all of the threads jump a page. chris will return somewhat to the conversation shortly since he's not really saying anything and just managing to annoy people.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:26 pm
((Cosette spoke to him...))  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
Chris looked up when yet another of his housemates said not to voice his opinion so soon. Then she asked his name. It hadn't surprised him that she didn't reconize just like she hadn't in the entrance courtyard. "i'm Christopher," he responded with a rather bored expression on his face. He had finished his plate and was just ready to head to the house.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(Office Of Confusion: ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante didn't apologize for his outburst. He didn't care whether or not this boy would make a great ally or not. In fact he'd sooner kill him then have him help...if he could that is. He sighed and ignored a good portion of the conversation until last year was mentioned. He flinched violently but for only a split second. Calming himself immediately he turned his attention to the mythology book he held in his hand. As he sat there just staring at the cover,he began to think of the whole ordeal that had transpired last year and smiled lightly saying,"Xenos..." to no one in particular. It was starting to get rather uncomfortable at the table and Dante wanted to go back to the dorm as soon as possible.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 am
User Image

Nott's mouth gaped slightly in surprise as the hat called out, "Slytherin!" but the corner quickly turned up into a smile. Suddenly he realized that he was quite happy to be in Slytherin and that he had unconsciously been holding his breath which had released as he smiled, sighing happily. He had always been curious about Slytherin. It was definitely a powerful house, according to all of the history. Granted not always for the most moral of things. But Slytherin's were also renowned for their shrewdness. Nott knew that he would have a hard time being as smart as Charlotte, but he had plenty of common sense (granted he often chose to ignore that). Shrewdness might just be within his reach.

He stood up and slipped the hat off, setting it back on the stool before he strode across the room to the Slytherin table. In a way, he felt like he had just become part of a very exclusive club. The Slytherin's all looked so polished and cool. Running a hand through his blonde hair, he felt a flash of uncertainty as he was almost to the table. What are they going to think of me? Half of these people look like that might have the compunction to poison someone at dinner. Am I REALLY a Slytherin?

But he quickly chided himself and thought back to a conversation he had with his mother over the summer. They were talking about Hogwarts and the houses. Nott made some joke about Slytherin House being evil and his mother was quick to correct him. Which was odd. She told him that while many dark wizards had belonged to Slytherin, that was because those who are dark tend to seek power and seeking any kind of glory for oneself is a Slytherin trait. She also spoke of many great wizards that had done incredible good, not least the former Headmaster (though only briefly so) Severus Snape. 'The Sorting will judge your traits and character, it is up to you how you use them.'

With an easy smile Nott slid one leg over and then another as he sat down and looked about at his schoolmates. "Greetings. My name is Nott McNair." he said, clarifying the name he preferred to be called by. He felt a little nervous as his eyes roamed the table but more excited than anything. However, he reminded himself that he needed to pay attention to the Sorting as well, he wanted to see where Charlotte and Alexander would end up.

As he continued to watch, his attention was drug back occasionally as two first years were already getting into it in his own house. He recognized the one girl as the same that he marked at the Boathouse. The one with the look like she might love to disembowel people while they slept. By the end several other boy and a few girls were added to the Slytherin table. Looking down the line he honestly couldn't understand who would cause problems with this house, they were an imposing lot. He felt proud to be among them, but still wondered if he really belonged. He grimaced only for a moment as Alexander was put in Ravenclaw with Charlotte. He had expected as soon as he was Sorted that there was no way they would all be in the same house. But the fact that Alex and Charlotte made the same house was a little of a sore spot for him. But he pushed those thoughts aside quickly and smiled broadly.

The Sorting Hat's words echoed in his skull. The more he thought about it, the more he felt comfortable in Slytherin but something was still wrong. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but soon his classmates discussions drew him back in and he

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 am
Calais Reed
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette noted the hesitation when the girl said her last name, wondering why it was there. Where they supposed to recognize the name, or was it something else? She'd have to research later.

She looked back at Chris when he responded.
"I'm Cosette Prewitt, lovely to meet you," she said pleasantly.

Dante's murmur attracted her attention and she smiled,
"Oh yes, your Ravenclaw friend. I met him on the way here...he invited me to join his study group as well, apparently it's meeting as a club."

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari Yuuhi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:31 am

User Image

Murasaki Hizawa - 1st Year Slytherin

"Will you die for the ones you love? Will you kill for them?"

Most of the by-play went over his head. He had to admit that he certainly wasn't groomed for these kinds of situation. Hesitation on the last name merely meant shyness for him, but...for some...it clearly meant something else. Faces became inquisitive rather than pitiful, after all. The blue-eyed boy tilted his head, a neutral expression still on his face as he continued to simply observe. He didn't partake of the food just yet, simply because he wanted to watch how others eat. Stuffing one's face and then hoarding the rest of the food was probably not acceptable behavior here.

The boy rose his tired eyes for a moment, remembering to blink during his observations, before he realized he forgot a critical thing. Something that every student here did that he himself did not. Wonderful. Mura's lips moved in a nearly inperceptible frown before speaking, already mimicking the most elegant-acting on the table.

Controlled. Formal. Calmly.

With a light shake of his head, the blue-haired boy said to the table, "I apologize for my rudeness... My name is Murasaki Hizawa." Every word was delivered in a slightly rough monotone, the only hint of emotion on the boy's face being the slight pink that emerged on his cheeks. He wasn't used to speaking with his own voice; choosing his words to avoid being informal was also a novel experience for him.

His mind turned back to what Cosette said earlier, about allies and enemies, a comment that had likely been forgotten in conversation. He turned his head to the girl and said, "Thank you for your guidance."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 am
((Quick question: does Mura have any dolls or puppets with him at the table, the way Cosette does?))  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari Yuuhi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 am
[[Nope. Most of that stuff is in his trunk. And his "owl" that he brought with him is currently in a moleskin bag. xD]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:34 am
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Yes, I will try and be on my best behavior." She looked at them. "When are we allowed to leave?" She questioned cautiously, then went quiet. She observed everyone and occasionally nodded her head.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:40 am
♚Malcolm Dundas♚♚Fist Year,Slytherin Pride♚

User Image

Malcolm stayed quiet during the conversation, observing his new 'family' members' personalities. He only wondered if Adèle would like it here in two years. She certainly would, this place would remind her of a maze or Cair Paravel. He glanced at Mariella and shrugged.
"I believe we'll have to wait for an older student to come and walk us to the Common Room. Right?" he frowned softly, looking at some of the second years, who were used to the castle now.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games