Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
=Soquili Questors= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:41 pm
Name: Lunarflowermaiden/Laura
Describe your dream soquili: A Soquili based on this Carousel horse
Here
Quest thread (if any): Here
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I love the shop, and she would be a beautiful Soquili (and nice to RP).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:48 am
Name: MooMooChan
Describe your dream soquili: A rainbow coat colored usdia, with a cream colored mane and tail. I'd name her Skittles.
Quest thread (if any): Soquili Quest
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I want to quest for a Soquili because ever since I found the shop, I fell in love with how each different horse breed looked, and I'm going to do my best in trying to get one.  

KiiNiku

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:48 pm
Name: Upside.-.Down
Describe your dream soquili: In a nutshell? A pearlescent dragon.
She is the dragon that J.K. Rowling described in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows." Because Rowling never did give her a gender (the characters always referred to the dragon as "it") or name (again, "it") I took some liberties with those things. smile
Quest thread (if any): Please click here. <3
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I, like almost everyone else in the B/C forum, has been lurking in the Soquili shop for a while now. I am terrible at flatsales (unless they are of the Roleplay kind- that is where I won my first Shaolin Wolf, after all!) and so finally got up the guts to try for a Soquili during the Harry Potter event. I tried and failed at everything; I could not compete with the auctions, I wasn't even online for the flatsale due to unforseen IRL complications, and I lost the Freebie Raffles and the Draco Malfoy Posting raffle.
I saw that many others had made Questing threads, and thought to give it a go.
Plus, as I was reading through Deathly Hollows, my mind kept going back to the dragon and I was thinking what a wonderful Soquili it would make.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:10 pm
Name: Lilly_Foxx
Describe your dream soquili: He's a wind with the markings of a ring-necked pheasant. His mane is cropped short and has a small tuft sticking out of the back of his head where the crest would be on the genuine article. I'm still playing with his character but his temper is to be: cocky
Quest thread (if any): .:A Wild and Fowl Stallion:. (please ignore the horrid pun)
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I love the community and this smexy boy just took residence in my head recently and refused to leave.

Lilly_Foxx

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Name:Rhea Hyuga
Describe your dream soquili: Sabaku no Gaara from Naruto, My fursona, Xzeliea Fantra as a Kalona, My boyfriend's Fursona, Khaldun Rasui as a wind, and my beloved houndoom, Hellfire.
Quest thread (if any):Dreams of Sand and Hybrids
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:I absolutely LOVE horses, and seeing as all of the above mentioned are quite dear and important to me, i think it is only natural that i get them re-made as one of my Favorite animals. The people can be quite friendly and the art is amazing...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:31 pm
Name: Inkume
Describe your dream soquili: My bunny horse inspired by a Soquili plush from the spring event. Cream and white colored with small pink hearts. Spots of white dappling and beautiful chocolate drizzling across her coat.
Quest thread (if any): Hopping Down the Bunny Trail
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Why not is a better question. The colorists do fabulous work every Soquili is unique and intricate. I've wanted one for a long time.. but now I'm finally going to try and make it happen. I love company! So don't be afraid to chat it up in my thread!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:57 pm
Name: Zactura
Describe your dream soquili: He's going to be a Mesmenir, a sleipnir monster from FFXII. ^w^ Ref pic time!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It doesn't show it, but a Mesmenir's also got the same triangle markings along the edges of the hooves on the front ones, too. There's tiger-like bands on the legs, and the tail has a bladed metal cover. Plus, the blanket's got little metal upside-down teardrop things the same color as the head and tail covers' metal hanging down from it on small, thin chains, and a triangle pattern just like the hooves around the edge. The metal droplets are all over the edge of it. I also want to get the Kalona snarl on him, too. It'll complete my Mesmenir.
Quest thread (if any): Not yet, will add link when it's started.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I love the soquilis, and the Mesemenir's one of my favorite things (don't want to call it a monster, too awesome)ones in the game. I try not to attack them, but the rest of the stalkers people that follow me around...not so much. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Name: Wii_Kitty
Describe your dream soquili: Her name is Kalila, she's a uni soquili. Theres a detailed description in my quest thread.
Quest thread (if any): Quest Thread
Why do you want to quest for a soquili? I love horses, and thats all there is to say.  

Chaifuzz

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:26 pm
Name: Duelist of Pokemon

Describe your dream Soquili: He's a regular Soquili, a cosplay, based on the main character of the Ace Attorney games for the Nintendo DS. His name is Phoenix Wright, but is often called "Nick" by those close to him. A more detailed description can be found in my quest thread.

Quest Thread: (This is the first one i've done in a while, so be gentle...please?) Quest Thread

Why do you want to quest for a Soquili: I have been looking for more roleplay-related pets and Phoenix Wright seems like he would be an entertaining character to roleplay with. Plus, it may help me feel less ackward about being in the shop.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:47 pm
Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Describe your dream soquili: Okay, her name is Galadriel and regural. Well, you know what she looks like, she's from LotR.
Quest thread (if any): Here! ^^
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: As you see, ever since I first joined Gaia, my name has been Lady Wood, I really want to get a soquili who matches my username and truly shows people who I am. Also, she will be my first soquili. heart  

Lady in the Golden Wood

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:22 pm
Name: Not decided yet.. it has to be perfect.
Describe your dream soquili: A massive coal grey uni-angeni stallion emerges slowly from the mist, a mist that he had created. Great barrel chest was ablaze with what looked like some ancient forgotten text, the marking sprawling out over charcoal hide to form what appeared to be cracks, from within which glimpses of a molten core was visible. The patterning curled up massive arched neck, pooling to form a burning line along proud crest, from which billowed plumes of smoke, the dense yet hazy wisps forming the great creatures mane. Two pairs of massive wings flared out to either side of muscular body, solid and heavy with the hieroglyphic styled marks running along the front edge. Dark grey feathers flared out, almost melting into pale smoky trendles that drifted upwards endlessly. Heavy fog like trendles flowed constantly down lean legs and over darkly burning hooves, to spread out across the ground, creating the thick mists that swirled around solid cannons. The great stallion lifted his head, eyes like smouldering embers seemed to burn through the watcher before with a scream, the great beast was gone, only the slowly vanishing mist remaining.

Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13300853
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I fell in love with them months and months ago, due to a friend showing me links. I loved them some much that I opened a new account after loosing my old one and came straight over. My fiery stallion is my dream Soquili.

*edited, 5th august 08 for new quest thread link.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:42 pm

Name: Ebony Fire
Describe your dream soquili: She will be a spunky little filly who fears nothing, gets into everything, and tests every boundary she can. She's going to be very plain looking, but have a beautiful personality. Fun, free, and exciting, she'll have a magnetic personality and always be surrounded by other horses.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11496409
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I LOVE horses and role playing. I haven't found a better shop and nothing beats the beauty of a soquili.

Call Me Stephanie

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:37 pm
Name: Wyntre IceBlade
Describe your dream soquili: Penelo cosplay...
Quest thread (if any): Quest Link
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I really like them they are pretty and I would love to RP them, and I'm questing for this one because I think it would be fun to RP her. biggrin and I know the colourist would do a great job on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:33 pm
Name: Dragain
Describe your dream soquili: The Soquili I'm after is modeled after a holy sword that became corrupted. To look at details, I urge you to visit my quest thread. The story of how it became corrupted is there too.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11789129
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've been lurking for so long, yet I'm still a Soquili newbie while others have a whole herd of pretties. xD I guess I just want to change this fact, and actually be visible in the thread. I think RPing them will also be a blast. x3  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:02 pm
Name: ice_demon_20
Describe your dream soquili: a Herald's Companion
Quest thread (if any): Link
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: because it would be interesting to see a Companion in the Soquili world and I love Mercedes Lackey's Herald books  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff