Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:36 pm
I am the one who will become an Anbu, I will be the strongerst ninja ever.

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student GENIN
Son of Itachi

"I'll work on my eye next. My sharingan." Rey stated as he stood up and started to think. How exactly would he do it. He stood up and stretched alittle and just decided he would figure out a way. Rey concentrated his chakra. The flow was different this time. Where exactly it was suppose to go? He really didn't know. Rey then opening his eyes and his eye color changed into a reddish color but it was alittle odd color .It didn't seem like the color of the sharingan. He had nothing but his pupils. No tamaos at all. You can barely call it a sharingan but it was still one. He was going to just train and hope his sharingan developed through his hard work.

His eyes still red, Rey started to run down the stuff he already learned. The clone jutsu was a perfect example. With his "sharingan" or piece of it he had, The technique was alittle easier. Actually, he was able to do the technique with an ease. Weird, but Rey didn't think much of it. Now next to him was a clone of him. Everything looking perfect even to the location of his pupil. Rey then had the clone come and fight him to help train his sharingan. Even though the clone would be weaker than Rey. He was going to not use any jutsus against it. Would be alot easier. His clone was 1/10 the strength of him so His clone only knew about. Maybe three jutsus at the most.

Rey looked at the clone as it came rushing at Rey. It wasn't as fast as Rey, but it was something that Rey wasn't. The clone was alittle smarter or maybe Rey's mind was too blocked. He was alittle too pissed still at Kleine to pay attention. Rey quickly dodged the clone's punch to his face but was surprised by the fact that the clone was about to use the fire release 1 to try and maybe char him alittle but Rey saw this and shifted his body into the air kicking the clone into the air and causing it to disappear. "Well, not too bad. Not too bad." Rey stated with a smile as he thought of more to do. His eyes got alittle darker color red but it was unnoticable to the naked eye.

1st tamao:: (3/10)

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:39 am
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Weapons
User Image

Ryo went to move on to his next jutsu when a loud grumble came from his stomach. It only occurred to him then that he'd be so busy with training and traveling across countries that he never stopped to eat. "Alright, time for a break then." Ryo muttered and noticed Kiya still training. The young man smoothly slid next to her. "Uh hey, you're a resident of this village right? Know any good places for food?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Sound // Genin // Ninjutsu //
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya crouched. Preparing to start to learn a new jutsu she was interrupted by the boy's question for a place to eat. Kiya sighed, letting her elbows drop to her knees and her head hang, her bangs falling to cover her face. It was an awkward moment of silence for just a moment as she crouched, stone still. Finally, Kiya looked up, looking almost demonic as her bangs hung in her face as she looked at the boy. But, alas, it was over in a few seconds as she shook the hair out of her face. "Yeah, there is one place..." She said, her voice monotonous and dull. She then looked over her shoulder. "'Ey, you wanna go get something to eat?" She asked her new sensei as she stood and brushed off her pants.

{{Dx Sorry this one took so long! v-v}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo grew a happy smile. "Alright! Then what're we waiting for!?" His body was already roaring for some food. "Lead the way." Ryo patted Kiya's shoulder. He was a little hopeful to get to know her more. Kiya vaguely reminded him of his older brother.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm
XXXXX▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

''I'm not hungry. Not hungry at all. Actually, I rarely ever need to eat. And by rarely I mean never. But hey, I'll come anyways. Not like I have... better things to do." He was... well, he wasn't too excited. But then, there wasn't much around for him, anymore. ''Alright, Hanzo. We're going with them. I don't know if you're hungry either... seeing as how you're kind of... a zombie, and everything... and I doubt they serve "brains" as a side-dish... but hey. Let's go anyway." Hanzo didn't really find it within himself to refuse, mostly for the fact that there wasn't much for either of them to do, anymore. So... jumping from his shoulders, Kleine stood on both feet as his body seemed to shift and shift some more. He appeared to be a teenager now -- he grew tiresome of his childish body. ''Well, then. I suppose I'm the childish one, after all, bringing my father along with me. But I guess I'm still not ready to "go out on my own". He's kinda... bound to me, anyway. Anyway, I'll treat you guys. I have all of this money, yet... so little to do with it."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXX▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Sound // Genin // Ninjutsu //
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya was about to ripe the boy's hand off as he touched her shoulder, but, something stopped her. She didn't know why, but, it almost wanted to make her cry, perhaps it was the way it reminded her of her father? Perhaps it was just as the same as her soft, soothing touch of her mother. Either way, it stirred powerful emotions in her, and she didn't know if she liked it or not. Kiya stood there, looking into the eyes of the boy, her gaze was surching beneath it's dull exterior. "Alright. Common, I know this little shop that I like to, er, 'eat' at." She said with an awkward chuckle. With that, she began to lead the way. She wondered what type of a greeting she would be getting from the shop she stole from regularly. Perhaps they didn't even know? Maybe that didn't even care. That would be best. Kiya didn't mind that she had someone to pay for her, it wasn't as if the shape shifting male cared for her or anything. He was just buying them some food, she hoped.

[[Exit - Menrui Specialized Foods]]

wolfbain001

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:40 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo glanced back at his teacher, who offered to pay. "Haha! You're the greatest, sensei!" He smiled at him. It'd been a long time since he was this happy. Ryo looked back at Kiya with crystal pale eyes. For Hyuuga eyes they seemed so bright. Perhaps it was because of his upbeat personality. Ryo didn't need to be told to go as he followed after Kiya.

exit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 am
Tekkou slowly made his way towards the Academy, with both of his hands buried deep into his pockets. His back pack swaying with every step he took. When he finally entered he walked down the hall way until he found a class room. He slid the door open just enough to squeeze himself inside before closing it behind it. He took a seat at the front of the room pulling out a small deck of cards as he shuffled them with in his hands awaiting the arrival of his sensei.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers