Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:06 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image Jess simply observed the different reactions on the three other occupants to the compartment. Casting a long glance at Charlotte, who meant the world to her, the pale redhead smiled and put her arm around Kat's shoulders, "Sounds like you're right, Kat.... Hey, no more gloom from you, missy. I'm usually the mistress of gloom, right? C'mon, cheer up! We're going back to Hogwarts, and nothing will stand in our way."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 pm
Hogwarts Express User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

So Ronyo had been right in his deductive reasoning behind Colton's lion like looks towards him. The basic question also confirmed Colton's general feelings and overall mindset when the subject of the ruby colored Ravenclaw came up. With a sigh and a small chuckle Ronyo removed his hat so he could make better eye contact with his friend.

"I thought as much, well I can tell you honestly that the time span is zero. My perception towards Phi is closer to a siblings nature rather than anything more, and I would wager she sees me in the same light given we are both single children with no respective brothers or sisters to speak of," Ronyo took a chance to place a comforting hand on his friends shoulder, which was a stretch for the smaller boy to the much larger, "Besides that, if there had ever been anything between us we would have consulted you about it, I would not go behind your back Colton I respected you too much."

Ronyo stood up for a moment and looked outside the train once again at the quickly passing scenery. An inner laugh came to the boy's mind as he thought how this must sound coming from one who was supposed to represent a more forked tongue approach to situations like this. Turning back Ronyo extended a hand to Colton both to help him stand but also to show help seal his words.

"I have had my suspensions about your feelings towards Phi for some time now, and I believe this does help justify them. I will not divulge such things beyond the two people in this very room, as I am coming to know in even more increasing awareness that matters of the heart are complex enough to not get unneeded participants involved. The scene from the station was enough to show your affections are likely returned but I would let them grow naturally as is usually best when it comes to powerful forces. Now how about we get back to the cabin you all picked out and enjoy the rest of the trip with some laughter."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:45 am
Walther Dalzhat

Walter felt the train ride come to a halt. He knew he was at Hogsmeade Station, the real nervous-excitement began. He knew that his luggage would be sent to the castle. He said a small goodbye to Mortimer, and got up. He walked down the aisle, got off at the station. [Continue to Hogsmeade Station]
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren smiles seeing Ethan had already beaten her to the compartment. Sighing she shakes her head from side to side answering Cat's question about being at the Notts ball. "No I was sick, so my mum didn't let me go." She says as she sat down in seat directly across from where Cat and Ethan were at. She had really missed seeing her friends and she was so glad to finally see them again. Sighing she looks out the window and wonders if she would be able to see Einri at all. She was kind of fond of him and she hoped that he was fond of her as well.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:05 am
User ImageUser Image
Unsorted First Year

Zane felt the train slow andhalt to a stop.He put his book back in his truk and put his wand back in his robe.Taking one deep breath he stepped out into the hallway and headed to the exit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi made Tay's mouth twist into a false smile and he waved at Thomas. Desguising his voice he gladly spoke to the boy,
"Good evening Thomas! I'm fine thank you. How about you? You did come to the ball if I'm not mistaking?" He asked, intending to pull off Tay. This was a bit harder for him, seeing as to how the demon didn't have 'friends,' no, he had servants.

He motioned for Thomas to enter the corridor and take a seat. He looked out, the window and saw that it was already dark. He had Tay stand up and stretch,
"Looks like we're almost there, shall we get changed?" He asked as he dug through Tay's suitcase and changed into his robes. He pulled out Tay's wand from his pocket and put it in his robe pocket. He shot a commanding look at Trinity, Logan, and Zane, his eyes telling him to just act natural.

He smiled at Thomas,
"This is your second year correct? Great! Means we can ride the carriages." He said as he moved to Thomas, wrapping his arms around the boy and moving him out of the corridor and into the hallway which was already filling with people. "I'll meet you at the carriages alright? I got a few things to do." He told the second year and moved Tay's body deeper into the crowd, he honestly wanted to get out of the train and into the castle already.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Curious.
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 am
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton clenched his fists tight as Ronyo began to answer the dreadful question. However, just as he had assumed, the white-haired boy denied any sort of relationship between him and Phi. A look of disbelief found itself on the boy's face, but it seemed to slowly disappear as the Slytherin continued his speech - which became more and more apparent was actually truthful. Colton had known Ronyo long enough - and well enough - to know when he was being sincere.

Suddenly, the Gryffindor's face turned a bright color red as he realized how much he had blown this entire situation out of proportion - and all over a simple, friendly, peck on the lips. He slipped a hand over his face in embarrassment and looked back at the past several month he had wasted. When his friends most needed each other, considering their long list of issues, he had broken them apart, and chosen to spend his time alone and distraught instead.

When Ronyo offered him a hand, Colton hesitated to take it, reading his face one last time to make sure he believed his words. Laughing when he came to realize how stupid he was for ever second guessing their trust, he took his hand - a sort of pact - and got to his feet with a unique smile, one that said everything he was thinking in one expression.

"Look Ronyo, I'm s-"
Stopping himself mid-sentence, Colton instead went for a more meaningful apology. Stepping forward, he embraced his friend in a light, still manly sort of hug, that only lasted a short moment, but he had a feeling that it said everything he wanted to get out.

Taking what his friend had said about letting love take its natural course into consideration, he nodded slowly and made his way to the sliding door.
"Sounds good, but I just need to check on Tristain. She went out to find the candy trolley and never came back. Boy, will she be excited to see you." He told Ronyo as he stepped out into the small corridor. Looking up it, he could still see his sister - but no trolley filled with candy.

With a confused look on his now more relaxed face, he signaled for Ronyo to follow him and headed through the cart that separated him and his sister. As he got closer, he quickly realized that Tristain was not alone. Speeding his pace, he got to her rather quickly, but his demeanor changed rapidly when he saw she was talking to a boy. Putting her arm around his younger sister, he looked down in to her hands to see what she had purchased before staring the boy blankly in the face.
"Who are you?" He asked in a calm, but stern voice, his posture growing to its full, towering height.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 am
User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
Tristain considered Jayden's words with an open mind. "That's true. I suppose I should be open to any of the four houses." She commented, her cheeks blushing a brilliant red once more as he mentioned her obvious intellect. "I like to read." She whispered in a somewhat embarrassed tone before glancing up before her.

To her surprise, the crowd of students around the trolley had depleted, so she stepped forward and scanned the items on the cart. After a long moment of consideration, she asked for several chocolate frogs and cauldron cakes for everyone in the compartment, a licorice wand for herself, and single bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans for Phinelia. After paying the lady, she waited for Jayden to make his own purchases before turning back to him - the trolley continuing on down the hall.

As he began to speak again, her heart still thumping rather quickly, she was surprised to hear that he, too, had an older brother attending Hogwarts. Before she could mention her own, however, she spotted Colton just feet away, and her face flourished with embarrassment as he put his arm around her, then confronted Jayden very bluntly.
"Colt, this is Jayden. He's a first year, too. Jayden - this is my older brother Colton." Tristain dropped her burning blue eyes to the cat and candy in her arms, pretending to be preoccupied with them both to avoid eye contact with either of them. It only took a moment for her to notice a fourth party, and she took advantage of the opportunity to escape the uncomfortable situation.

"Ronyo! Long time, no see!" She squealed with genuine excitement. Moving away from both Jayden and Colton, she began moving toward their compartment, tugging on her brother's sleeve as she went. "We'd better get back - Phi's probably worried and it appears that we're almost to Hogsmeade. Everyone seems to be getting ready to leave." When she was halfway down the hallway and she was positive Colton was following, she looked at Jayden one last time and mouthed the word goodbye, wishing she had gotten the chance to part ways with him in private.

Her mind still lingering on those eyes, Tristain slid open the door of their compartment and slid onto the booth next to Phi.
"Here you are, Phi. I thought you might like these." She said politely, offering her the bag of Bertie Bott's Beans, along with a cauldron cake and a chocolate frog. "Here, guys. I bought plenty." She handed both her brother and Ronyo a chocolate frog and a cauldron cake as well once they were seated, taking a bite of her licorice wand as she and Komala watched the blurr of colors out the window of the train. If things continued to go this way, perhaps Hogwarts wouldn't be so scary after all.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image
{"It's only fear..."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...It's only my destiny!"}
[ First-year ; Slytherin ]

Thomas passed a glance to the other three in the cabin before looking back at William and nodding.
"Yes, I was there -- but you know how I feel about things like that. I don't think I'd ever made it out of that ballroom." Thomas replied with a faked amusement on his face; it was a lie, but still based in truth. He really didn't exactly enjoy himself at the party; such a large gathering never made Thomas very comfortable, and it was no different this time at the ball, but still saying he didn't leave the ballroom wasn't exactly true. In fact, as soon as he lost himself in the crowd, he found the first opportunity to sneak away to the rest of the house where it was quiet and he could find some familiar hollow to wait out he remainder of the event.

He shrugged his shoulders at William's offer to take a seat before accepting and squeezing onto the outside of the bench closest to the door, next to Zane Acacia and another, the raven-haired boy he'd only caught a glance of at the party. He offered them a nod, catching William's stern look across the aisle as Thomas passed a glance towards Trinity. her eyes carried that soul-stealing gleam that many from their house owned, but few like her could really use to their advantage. He remembered her from last year, but had never really noticed her before. Whatever about her was making such an impression now eluded just as much as it enthralled him; the summer had been good to her. He shook his gaze enough to offer her a signature smirk that carried a potent mixture of warmth and strange wisdom, before turning his head towards the cabin window, and watched the passing scenery in silence for a moment.

His mind was racing, and adrenaline was charged. He wondered for a moment if this was the sort of intensity his father felt in his work; it was all so foreign but at the same time so natural, the deceit, and he was surprised to find he was genuinely enjoying himself pretending to be comfortable in Roi's presence. If not for Yia, he would have succeeded the night of the party without Thomas noticing a thing, but the obnoxious kid had already put it in Thomas' head that something was wrong; the change in William was impossible to miss, and it gave Thomas an addictive, sickening feeling in his stomach to pretend that Roi was succeeding in passing himself as William. Even if Thomas didn't already know, he'd have noticed something was off, and just like a bolt of lightning, Thomas found he could make a valuable place for himself at Roi's side, being the only, other than William's own family, that really knew him through and through, and that meant that Thomas was really the only one Roi could truly trust. But that meant he needed to earn favor with all four of them; Trinity was in his house, and he'd always been somewhat intrigued by the anger she always carried anyways; Zane would be a different story, so Thomas would need to tread carefully and follow Roi's example, but Logan, he was the wildcard and curiosity blinded any other insight he could come to about him.

Thomas hadn't realized just how far they'd come until William addressed him again. The boy cringed mentally; of course this was his second year, and William knew that. They'd brought up the new year once or twice in small talk over the summer, and William wasn't the type to let details like that slip. At first he bellowed within with fury, angry at this evil's audacity to steal a stronger form only to fail in reaching it's potential, but Thomas let his goal sooth him, assuring himself that it would only make it easier to get on his good side. He rolled his eye's while his gaze was away from suspecting eyes as he let William guide him out of the cabin.

"See you there." Thomas said with a smirk as he reached up to his shoulder to scratch Fisch's chin and watched William disappear into the crowd. He released a deep sigh before looking back into the Cabin at the other three; where to start?

"Trinity. -- Need any help with your trunk?" He asked, offering her another warm glance. "I stored mine below the train, so I've got a free hand."
Of course he'd pick her first; a part of him would convince himself that he thought befriending her would be the easiest out of all three, but it was only his rationalization towards his endgame. The truth was that she had him more on the hook, than he had her.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
pre-thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi had nodded in understanding when Colton had cut their conversation short. Slipping past the doors and out of her sight, the meaningless words of small talk bounced in her head as she looked out the window with an idle book laying open on her lap. As it often had, her mind instantly flew back at a fault to the events at the Nott estate between herself and Tay.
He had opened to her; shown himself and let up the iron curtain for a moment, allowing her to see a glimpse of him. A second stage of thoughts and persona she never fathomed to have existed. Phi had seen his interest, one she shared in the familiar and orderly titles of books. His bitterness of kin and spite at what it meant for him to be a part of the Nott family. Her thoughts did not hinge on the knowledge she had managed to gain before and after his intrusion - not of the descriptions and histories of Tay's ancestors, not the record of heritage of estates and lordship, not even the extensive details revolving the character Alfons Marcus Flint. Even her established discovery of no recorded connection between the possessive spirit and the Nott family. Her mind solely revolved around the insight she had gained into William Dante Nott the Third.
Revolving on how it had surprised her, and how she could possibly use it to her advantage. As much as it chewed on her the realization that her enemy really was human, she felt the need to investigate further without the aid of her friends. The redhead felt guilty constantly deciding to make her plans to her own devices, never allowing the people she cared for and knew cared for her in return to help or see what she was scheming. As much as she knew they deserved to know ever aspect connecting back to their group's goals and ideals and missions, she always felt she needed in further uncover whatever she could alone. Perhaps it was the years she had spent in reliance on her own critical thought and problem solving.
Just as her thoughts were finishing with their focus on the three heads of her circle of friends, two of those heads entered once more into the cabin. Phi turned and instantly smiled, seeing the return of Tristain safe by her brother's side. However, the sight of seeing Ronyo at Colton's other hand made her stand in surprise and glance at their arrangement curiously. Her eyes managed to find the answer to the question fighting its way from her throat before her words could form. IN the light of their eyes, she could see a happiness and calmness that could only mean that whatever tension that had previously lived between them like a rock wall, was almost completely demolished. A bridge planned to be built in its place.
Phi's dark eyes smiled brightly and she sat down again, motioning to follow her gesture. "An older classmate left this for you. It is from Tamara." she mentioned, looking to Ronyo and handing him the envelope delivered to her.
"Oh, thank you Trisitain." she beamed, taking the sweets into her hands and moving to open the chocolate frog foremost. "I will be sure to bring you something nice back from our first visit to Hogsmeade." Tearing the packaging of the sweet open with the available ribbon, the enchanted frog jumped instantly from its encasement. Phi scrambled to catch it, however Hermes was quicker. His sharp talons reached from the confines of his cage and captured the magicked sweet, holding it out for Phinelia to retrieve it. The redhead chuckled, taking it from her sweet pet, rubbing his feathers affectionately and bit into the squirming chocolate.
Her eyes sparkled as she watched the two boys sit opposite of her, opening their own sweets or books or other belongings and slowly beginning to buzz into a lighthearted conversation. Trisitain on Phi's left seemed occupied by her thoughts, a touch of pink in her cheeks that had not been present prior to her search for the trolley. Phi looked down and picked up the collectible card, reading the biography of whom she had found. The name made her freeze.
Without reading much further than the first name and the three fist syllables of the second, she turned to see the moving image of a tall, rather thin man looking into the clear glass of his potions bottle. Straightening out the label and then turning his molten dark eyes to look right at her with a rising brow. Phi's veins were too frozen to even feel a chill run down her back as she looked into the eyes of a photographed Alfons Flint.

{ACK. edit! sorry!}

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
pre-third year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen smiled in a welcoming gesture, glad to see her take his offer and place herself in the booth seat. He looked to his owl in question as the girl's question rose into the air and he shifted his shoulder, making the owl lay his eyes on him in the movement.
"This big bugger is Poe." he chuckled, looking at the bird critically. A good companion - Allen's best - but just as it would have been with having the creature as an older or younger brother, they often broke into childish fights and held spite for each other. The bird on Allen's arm felt more like family than anything ever had for Allen since his adopted father's death. He had carried some of the boy's burdens in his summer journeys and searches for answers and connections and played a much grander role than the simple postal carrier. Poe felt more human that Allen often took himself for.
Glancing back to Elizabeth, he noticed her reaching to take her own pet from its confinement. To Allen's surprise, it was a toad. Instinctively, he grabbed one of Poe's legs to keep the bird from attacking the amphibian. He could feel the bird's tensing claws pressuring on his arm. The white haired boy grinned at Lizzy, "Did you get to chose? I don't think I have ever met anyone who willingly gets a toad."
He looked back to the toad and noticed its many details, trying to memorize it into his mind in case he was ever needed in finding the creature in situations similar to that of Neville Longbottom's with Trevor.
"It is nice to meet you, none the same," he chuckled to the toad as it began to burrow into its owner's robes.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
{"I just have to keep telling myself..."}'-,,-'{ Elizabeth Marie Belding }'-,,-'{"...I'm not as alone as I feel."}
[ Third-year ; Hufflepuff ]

"It's funny.", She began as she replaced the lid on the empty tin and placed it beside her. "I think it was because I had the choice that I went with a toad. -- My mother would've likely chosen something practical like a cat or an owl, like Poe, so I guess I just went with what I thought she'd dislike the most." She laughed glancing away as she recalled the initial reaction; it was how the elaborate candy tin came into the equation actually. "And she certainly didn't like Delice."

It was an understatement; her mother was in an utter outrage, but Elizabeth stood her ground. The acceptance letter had finally shed light on what had been such a deep and debilitating mystery her entire childhood, and the girl was filled with a new confidence she didn't know what to do with. The decision, as minor in the grand scheme of things as choosing a pet was, belonged to her and she held it over her mothers head as high as she could. The options were specific, and the choice leapt at her in the form of a Brazilian frog.

She smiled, looking back down at the lump in her robes, before letting her gaze climb again to meet Allen's.
"What electives are you taking this year?", She said, feeling a natural flow to the conversation especially stimulating; maybe meeting new people wasn't as tough as she thought it was going to be. After the time she'd spent adjusting to her uncles home, it was nice to talk to someone that seemed genuinely interested, and not burdened by her presence.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
pre-third year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The boy chuckled lightheartedly at the story given with the toad. He was thoroughly enjoying the girl's company and felt a spot of regret for having neither noticed her much during their shared class nor introduced himself to her before this point.
"I would have done the same, I always rebelled against everyone in the family but my dad. With most of them it was just for a laugh, but my mum's serious reactions were always worth it. If I hadn't gotten Poe as a hand-me-down pet, I think I would have gone with a toad too, if she asked."
The bird ruffles his feathers instantly at these words, expressing his repeated position of not being pleased to have been given to Allen either. Another form of sibling-like playful argument; putting up the mask of each of them being rather spiteful with the made decision of them being partnered together.
"I very much like Delice, though." he smiled, glancing sideways at the glaring bird.
"I ended up marking down Care of Magical Creatures and Curesbreaking. A day after though, I completely regretted not reading the entire list. From what I have heard, there were a lot of really interesting options." he also knew that had a higher chance of being lazy and skipping his classes if he added any more for himself, so perhaps his typical boyish-ness was a blessing.
"And yourself?" he asked curiously.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin shook him self out as he stepped onto the train, feeling like he had just left one hell for a new one with even less peace and quiet, but more food. He did not look like a happy person and his prefect badge looked like it had never been polished. He found it to be a hassle, but he had got the bloody thing in the mail, not a more quilafied person. His badly scared face had been looking worse latly, do to his stress. The scare of course was making him even more self aware and by defalts, even more mean.

In no way did he look like a happy person, but he did not look mean or violent. He just looked kind of beat and sad. Like he no longer gave anything his all. Sadly that was true. His magice was something to be trifled with for any student over 3rd year. He had horrible wand controle and his spell work of any kind was very, very lacking. His only redeaming skill was potions, but even that he had lost his heart for. Part of him just wanted to give it all up, leave and never come back. He told him self that he was just sad and to get over it.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 am
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cathryn stared and listened in shock as the howler went off. 'Ethan's feelings for me? What does that mean? Does he like me?' Cat turned to Seren as Ethan bolted out of the compartment. "What should I do, Seren? You heard what it said! He likes me! I don't like him back, but I don't want to hurt him! Should I go after him? Help me, Seren! I don't know what to do!" She could feel the panic rising inside of her, but it was true; she didn't know what to do. She could only hope that Seren with her very calm, cool, level-headed thinking could think of something to do.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers