Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:35 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

Mae followed him carefully as to not trip. She scratched her head and peeked down at the orange and white fish swimming below. "Jeesh, everything in your house is so nice," she murmured. The garden was very serene as if the slightest nudge of a rock could mess it all up. She looked back up from Adrian. He was so very different than her, with loving parents, a large house and beautiful things. Mae negated her gaze before carefully going back into the house. He was a happy person with a good attitude and personality. He was the direct opposite of Mae. She looked concetrated, as if in thought. "You can take me home now."

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian nodded, walking back to the house and outside to his car. However, he wasn't so happy as she though he was. He had a nice family and a nice house, but he didn't think that it really mattered. All he wanted was another person's happiness, something that he has tried to give everyone. Looking over at Mae, he felt a coldness, as if showing her his house drew them farther away from each other for how opposite they are. He wanted to be closer with her, already thinking they were friends.

The ride was a silent one, Adrian lost in thought as he drove to her house. He slowly drove up to the house, looking over to Mae. "Well, here you are. I uh, really did enjoy the time we spent together as well with our two new friends. Sure we had some bitter moments but it was still overall a great time." He said with a smile, like he wasn't going to see her again or something.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae looked out the window, watching the shops she came by every so often after school pass by. Eventually, Adrian had slowed in front of Mae's apartment building. She unbuckled her seat belt and looked at him. "I did too, Adrian." She then opened the door and pulled out her bag, bending to face him again. "See you tomorrow then. Good luck on your exams," she murmured and gave a wave before closing the door. She hopped up the steps and opened the door to her apartment, greeted warmly by the smell of hamburger. Her stomach growled and she entered, Marshmellow gladly welcoming her.

A singing voice wafted from the kitchen, one that was a rather terrible sound. "Hi mom," she said blandly, going directly to her room. Her mom squealed at the arrival of her daughter and gave her a big hug. She gabbed about how lonely she was and how she felt like some cat lady. Mae rolled her eyes, sitting on the couch. The television was on some game show. "Did you put that 'you know what' that I snuck into your bag?" She cooed. Mae sat up and gave a glare to her mother. Her mother had a twisted mind alright. "No!" Mae blushed and laid back down on the couch, hiding her blush with a pillow.

[ You can time skip. I have a plot twist on my mind. ]

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

The Next Day

Adrian was up and already at school, greeted by a tired looking Jeffery.
"You look tired." Adrian said with a laugh.
"That's what happens when you spend the whole night texting your girlfriend." Jeffery replied back with a yawn. His eyes had seen much better days. "So, I heard you took Mae over to your place..." Jeffery said with a sly smile.
"Don't get your hopes up! Nothing happened. She just met my mom and took a tour though the house. Nothing else happened." Adrian quickly said back, making Jeffery laugh.
"You know you want to ask her. Why don't you do it?" Jeffery asked.
"It's.... it's complicated. I don't think she would want to date a guy like me." He said, going back to his memory of them at her house when she said they were "breaking up" even though he never thought they were together after that one kiss.
"I'm sure she does. You just suck at noticing." Jeffery laughed back, Adrian looking at him with a dark blush.
"Stop that!" Adrian shot back, only making Jeffery laugh harder.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae tilted her head, her dark eyes attracted by a large figure trudging before her. She couldn't get a look at his face yet was curious. She looked the other way, passing by lines of trees that shaded over her face and pale skin until it broke just enough to reveal the entrance to the school. She took a cool breath before entering, going to her locker. The hate mail had lessened lately yet she had one or two taht she disposed of. No big deal, she knew. Today was their big tests as was the rest of the week. Was she very smart, no but she had good enough grades to convince her mother to do as she pleased. She yawned and sauntered to her class, only tripped once and only gave one death glare to two boys before sitting in her seat. She peeled off a band aid to paste on her knee before Luce bumbled over in her optimistic buzz.

"Mae~" She didn't look one bit tired, Mae sort of envious yet kept her mouth shut. "Jeffrey told me something interesting," she giggled in a coy smile and seated herself in front of Mae, facing her. Mae didn't have a clue. "A new transfer student is coming today. I don't know what class though," she mumbled. "And I also heard you went to Adrian's house yesterday. Do the deed?"
Mae scowled, yet not wanting to give Luce any sort of murderous look yet she was obviously annoyed. "Nothing happened. Please don't spread that around though. Life is hard as it is," she murmured wearily. Luce gave a secretive grin, one that showed she knew something but decided not to tell Mae, before getting up; she had a different class. Mae covered her face with her hand, looking out the window.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 pm
B u m p

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm
[ I'm rather too lazy to do the page layout so deal with the plain post for now. ]

Mae propped her chin on her hand, eyes watchign the wind blow on a couple trees. Class was going to begin in a minute and the people around her spoke amongst themselves loudly. She took to not speaking with others well. Luce retreated to her own class a few minutes prior, leaving Mae alone in the back of her class.

Little to her knowledge, a transfer student made his way up the steps of this school, eyes cast down on his big shadow. He was very tall, muscled and had a cold look about him. His eyes were skeptic, cynical of those around him as he made his way to the front office. Many had an intimidated look as they spied the transfer.

The homeroom teacher entered Adrian's class, many saw her as the better looking teacher's out there. She fixed her glasses and leaned over her desk, clearing her throat to get everyone's attention. "Students, class will begin and exams will start within those ten minutes. However, before we get on today, I'd like to introduce our new transfer. He is new to the town so make sure to make friends with him," she stated as she turned to the door that opened.

Aaron Bushell entered the class, a careless look about him as he hung around the front of the teacher's desk. The teacher asked him to introduce himself and so he did in a deep voice. "I'm Aaron, morning." Many looked at him, either looking away submissively or staring in awe. He proceeded to seat himself in an empty seat next to Adrian's.

"Well, now, looks like that's finished. Now! I'll start handing the tests..." the teacher continued wtih directions yet many's attention was still on Adrian who looked like he was contemplating something as he sat there.

Mae waved away a paper air plane with a sigh. The teacher entered, a baldish man with large glasses. His voice was scrawny yet dignified. Mae's mind was on other things entirely.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

The Next Day

A perplexed look came to Adrian when he saw the new foreign exchange student. Something about this guy rubbed him the wrong way. Was in the cold look? No, he was used to that with how Mae is. His voice? Maybe, it was pretty intimidating. He couldn't pinpoint it and tried to shove it off to the side of his mind, his main focus of thought to be on the exams.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:34 pm
Mae's pencil scratched against the surface of her paper, filling in the bubbles down the sheet. She tested emotionless and still until the bell rang for lunch. Luce came to fetch her then.
"Come on, come on before the lunch line gets long and there's no more tables left, she pined!" Mae was then led along, pulled by the energetic Luce who tugged her into the cafeteria. Luce turned to her as they walked. "So the new transfer is in my class. I really wanted for him to sit next to me but the teacher put him next to Adrian. Maybe we can make friends with him," she added optimistically. Mae said nothing, her mind else where.
The cafeteria bustled with activity, constant chatter. Luce ran off to the lines as Mae was left at the end of a table. She looked lost, almost clueless as she sat there. She never sat in the cafeteria before. Her face was something of confusion, almost uncomfortable yet Luce bumbled back with a tray of food in her hand a happy grin. "You can have my juice!" She seated herself across from Mae, poking at her food with a fork. She was waiting for Jeffery to eat with her. Mae watched tentively before puncturing her juice box and sipping the apple flavored liquid through the white bendy straw.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian made his way to the lunchroom along with Jeffery. He was talking about something, maybe the test, maybe joking about him and Mae, but Adrian was too lost in thought to really give interest. The new student, Aaron, why is thinking about him giving him such a headache? Did he meet him before? Not that he could ever remember. He's never been out of country so he'd doubt it. Then why?

He made it inside the cafeteria and sat down next to Mae, giving a light wave. "Hey, how do you think you did with the exams?" He asked her, trying to get his mind of Aaron.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 pm
Luce popped into conversation then, her hazel eyes widenening as she leaned forward. "I aced them," she exclaimed in triumph.

Mae leaned on the palm of her hand that supported her chin as she looked over Luce with a mused look. Her voice, dull as it was, had a tingling friendliness about it, though. "Translation: I totally failed. You were probably up all night texting Jeremy that you were too tired to study. Jeremy's smart so he probably did okay," she commented, leaning back as she said it without a doubt that it was the truth.

Luce was apalled but that was exactly what happened. She gave a puppy-like look in her face. "That's not fair! Jeremy and Mae and Adrian are all smart! I'm the dumb one here," she whined.

Mae gave a soft chuckle, quiet as it was before leaning back on her hand. "Don't take it too hard. I'm sure you'll pass along with us se we can be seniors all together by fall," she said with a reassuring tone. She set her juice box down and crossed her legs. "Now, are you going to finish that sweet bun?" She murmured, pointing to Luce's tray. Luce felt a tad better and handed it over. Mae seemed happy eating sweets. She tilted her head to Adrian who seemed pretty happy as well. That was a good sign.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:40 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Yea. Don't worry Lena. I'm sure you passed the test too." He said to her, giving a reassuring smile. He looked over to Mae, the tilt of her head kinda cute as she ate her sweet bun. A light blush formed on his cheeks, but he covered them with his hands. "So, what are you guys up to after school? Maybe we can hang out or something." Adrian suggested to them.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 pm
"Nothing!~"

"Ugh, nothing really."

"Bakery." Mae finished her bun, licking her lips. "Unlike all of you, I have a part time job." She then stood and ran a hand through her hair. She had given a lofty sigh, her hair getting a tad long as they ran into her eyes. "I'm going now so see you later," she murmured and waved them off before exiting the cafeteria.

Luce watched after Mae before getting a great idea and slammed her palms on the table, standing. "Let's go visit Mae at her work!" Luce gave another grin, thinking her idea was practically awesome as she said it to the guys.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:02 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian just watched as Mae walked away, feeling stupid that he forgot about her job. Then the idea to see her at her work came up by Luce.
"No no! I don't want to disturb her at work! She'd get mad at me and that's the last thing I want." Adrian stated, really not wanting to make her mad.
"Aw come on Adrian. You might get to see Mae in a cute apron." Jeffery teased, Adrian blushing at the thought.
"S-stop it! I still think it's a bad idea!" Adrian exclaimed, Jeffery just laughing even more.
"Awww. Your all red again!" Jeffery teased and laughed.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 pm
Luce grinned. "But it's my idea and I don't think she'll mind us visiting. She would probably be thrilled actually!" The thought was enticing and Luce was already fired up. She had already decided that she was going. "Alright, after school at four! Adrian, you go to Jeremy's house and I'll meet you up there so we can go. Make sure you're ready~" Luce called and also got up. She bent to kiss Jeremy's cheek before bouncing out of the cafeteria. Now that it was all set up, time was ticking!

[ You can time skip to Jeremy's house or whenever you want. I have to go in a hurry so bye. ]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff