Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jentalchap

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm
Hi! I'm Jeremy and I'm a 16 year-old, male, gay, Junior in high school. I'm kind of a nerd, and I like to talk. I'm socially akward, but I'm working on that. I like writing, reading, playing video games, etc. I'm Atheist, just so you know. I'm also kind of a pessimist.

I'm looking for someone nice and able to carry on a conversation of the intellectual kind. You know, stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:03 pm
Username: Vaultyy, 21,Male, Hopeless romantic, Willing to try anything.

So, I'm big into video games, reading, manga/anime, sci-fi tv shows and movies,I'm an awkward, nerdy, individual though my appearance doesn't fit the part, I also tend to talk too much which I'm assuming I'm doing now so I'll shut up. =D  

Inactive-deleted

Sea-Salt Ice Cream

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 pm
Ah sure, why not.

Username: Sea-Salt Ice Cream
Looking for: Women
Interests: Video games, comics/manga, animation, fantasy/sci-fi

Not sure what else to say...I'm pretty laid-back and try not to sweat stuff too much. Would like a girl who's similar, I guess; I suppose someone who I could play a game with one minute, the make out with the next, and then probably back to the games afterwards. : p  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:34 am
Name is Marik.
I'm 16 years old and straight looking for someone AWESOME
Awesome as in Happy, Fun to be around and just overall a great personality.

My Hobbies consist of Writing Music, Poetry, Short Stories and I'm currently in the process of writing a novel. I also do cosplay sometimes. I also do draw alot of anime. But at the moment I'm what you can say a Pokemon fan. (That's the inner kid in me xD)

My personality is what my definition of Awesome is.

Message me if you want more details  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:39 pm
Name:melody477
Interests:I'm ...basically just like any other normal girl exept when I'm not.I love hanging out with my friends,rping,music(genres vary wideley from Taylor Swift to Black Veil Brides smile ),movies(again very very varied From Commedies to Scifi),I love reading ...WAY too much(according to like everyone I know),My daddy practically raised me on Horror movies,Video games,Wrestling,My friends say I'm too nice although if you get me REALLY mad I can be really ..not-nice.I'm a writer and I've already written say..90 books,although don't expect to see them on the shelves anytime soon smile ,I'm really comfortable in my own skin,but excuse me if I like having a guy in my life..and that's why I'm here smile ,I'm currently writing and reading two things(writing one book,reading ''Gone With The Wind'')...so yeah biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm
I'm Tyler. I'm a 23 year old straight guy. I love anything to do with cars, mostly driving them. I also like to read, listen to music (anything from techno to rock, very little country), watch movies and a few TV shows I keep up with. I'm up for most anything fun, really. I'm looking for something that'll eventually be IRL and not just something online. Feel free to message me for more info.  

Shinikaze

moonbeam120

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Hello my name is Giselle, I'm 14 tunrning 15 in April, I like to draw, read books, and I like listening to J-POP, K-POP, pop, punk, rock, and sometimes hip hop music. I'm a lesbian, and I would like to be set up on a blind date with a girl 14-16 years old.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:08 pm
username: XXakatsukinarutoXX
i really enjoy watching anime i play xbox and i do parkour im also a pretty chill guy  

XXakatsukinarutoXX

1,800 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

swimmer13wimmerfore

4,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm
username: swimmer13wimmerfore
I am a 15 year old bi girl, but i lean towards girls. I love to play soccer, swim, read, write, draw, that sort of stuff. I like to meet anyone. Thanks for this smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:39 pm
I'm 23, male, gay.. U-um, I'm uke, and I'm very shy..

I make music and paint; I like to be around water like rivers and the ocean and stuff. I'm really bad socially so I'm sorry I don't know what to say.. ^///^; I've been single for four years now~ I'm really looking for something that will last. I'm sappy, romantic, affectionate, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. So, I'm not really a smooth or cool type..

infinityxheart

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

sexykettin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 pm
Hi I am Mary, 18 and am a very outgoing girl. I am straight, love to wright, draw and play video games.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 pm
my name is also Jeremy but im not gay ill never be gay.  

ESG_Jesus

love-drunk-so-much

Fashionable Player

7,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:02 am
User ImageHi call me Mickey(:
I'll tell you my real name once i start to know you very well. I love music and i am very talkitive. I am -- years old. Im not in my 20's. Um i love any kind of sports. I am straight. If you want to know any more about me just ask. I love to meet new people even just to be friends (: So thats all bye(:

Love,

Love-drunk-so-much  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:38 pm
i am kefkadragon but i like kefka just the same. As the name implies i am pretty crazy. i know alot of uselesss information and enjoy video games, soccer [not obssessively i dont know every team in every league in the world], history, reading, etc. i'm up to do almost anything. i'm straight just to throw it out there.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 pm
Hi. I'm Jonathan. I'm 18 and straight. I like playing video games, reading, writing, and swimming. I'm kind of a nerd. In terms of music, I like post-core, screamo, metalcore, hard rock, and stuff like that. Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band if that tells you anything. I'm looking for someone who is 17-20, smart, funny, kind, and likes some of the same stuff that I do.  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff