Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Chronicles of a Bird and Her Toy Acccepting/Now Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:44 am
"I know" Tai said standing there rubbing his hand a bit. "I kept the portal open and dissolved any of the traps that that guy might have put up on the other side" the mage said staring at Tal and the others. Sighing a bit tai shook himself as he ran a hand thru his hair. "Were gonna have to go after him" he said simply as he sat down tho taking a few long breaths. "But right now I need some time to recharge using larger spells back to back like that is tiring" he told them looking back at the portal for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:50 am
"I don't even get why that guy kidnapped Happy, of all people!" Tal sighed, "Kidnapping Valkie or Morrigna... Totally understandable. They're both hot" Tal paused, shaking his head, "But Happy? Maybe the dude is gay" He commented, not trying to to offend - just trying to figure things out.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:33 pm
"He's obviously evil that's all that matters." Looking back at the others taihel looked a bit down as he sighed. "Let's just focus on getting him back and not worry so much about why he was taken." He felt rather useless at the moment not having been able to do anything when the man took happy not more then one hundred yards away from him. "Shall we go then we gonna have to save him" tai cookented before stepping towards the portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:24 am
"Oi! Wait for me!" Tal said, rushing to follow Tai.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:32 pm
Asplosionator
A girl sauntered up to Valkyrie and tapped her on the forehead. "I know exactly who he is and where he is. Funny thing, though, I can't tell you, because if I tell you, I'm breaking the rules. And if I break the rules, then I get kicked out of the pantheon, and that really is a bother. Anywho, nice to meet you, pet. I'm Anuba, your incredibly beautiful goddess of death, and my vessel is Marethu. You can call her Mary when I'm not possessing her because, let's be honest, I have better things to do than look at this s**t-fest of a realm. Anywho, just wanted to tell you that this really isn't my doing. I mean, yeah, I made the kid kill his folks, but that was because I was bored. But, man, you know how bad it could get?" Thunder rumbled. "Oops. Not supposed to say that much. Anyways, suffice it to say, if my man keeps doing what he's doing, my work load's gonna increase dramatically, and that's... not cool. So if you could kill the s**t out of him? Please? Thanks." She bowed. "By the way, nice meeting you, crow girl. You do me a favor too, and sleep with the damn woman before I vomit." The girl then let out a loud gasp, and then blinked and rubbed her eyes, grumbling about stupid goddesses in an entirely different voice.

Shiningdragon21
Holding the portal open Tai could see when the net was put over the other side the portal fluctuating heavily before returning to normal. "Tch a cheap trick" he muttered running his hand into the portal. As he did the electricity that was on the other side sparked up being pulled into his hand as he growled a bit. Redirecting it Tai used his body as a conduit and fired the electricity into the ground until it was removed completely. "Where is everyone at now" he muttered pulling his hand out that was twitching heavily as he shook it a few times to try and get the nerves in it to calm down. "Tal, Vallk, Morr" Tai called out having been a bit to deep in his own anger to have payed attention to which way the two had gone.

{Sorry for my lengthy absense from this roleplay. Also, sorry for this messy post.}

Valkyrie stared at the strange woman with complete and utter confusion. Why would it be breaking the rules if she told where her husband was? Was Anuba trying to wage war against order? Better yet, was she trying to incite the wrath of Trickery by getting in the way of one of his agents? Before she could ask, Anuba left her mortal vessal. No point in talking with her, then. Gods almost never kept their mortal puppets well-informed, if they were educated at all. "Don't slay her. The gods are a...vengeful sort when their toys are taken away." she answered Morrigna in reply. Tai then called them over, which Valkyrie was most thankful for. She bolted over, wanting to keep up with Tal and Tai as best as she could. "I agree with Tai. Rescuing my beloved is top priority!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:53 pm
Morrigna let out a soft growl, and muttered, "I will get my crows to scout." She called the birds back and gave them their instructions before sending them off, and then she looked to Marethu. "Valkyrie..." She grabbed Marethu's arm and caught up with the angel. Then, in a softer voice, "I know this about the gods: They have very strict rules about interaction with us. I'm sure they would seem completely insane to us, but we mustn't question them."

Marethu muttered to herself, then asked, "Hey, can I go now?" No. You have to follow them. Also, bathe more. You have an awful stench clinging to you. "Says the corpse goddess," Marethu grumbled.

((Yay crazy! :3))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:04 pm
"Who's that" Tai questioned pointing to Marethu. He hadn't seen her before in there little group and was rather wary about her. The sight of Morrigna holding onto her slightly quelled the thoughts of her being with the sorcerer from earlier. "Never mind actually lets get thru the portal before that other guy decides to forcefully shut it." Turning Tai walked forwards into the portal. It's surface rippled for a moment when the mage passed thru only to return to the original calm surface in a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:55 am
((Yo! Can I tell happy his destiny and/or Valkyrie's origins?))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 pm
{Valkyrie's been hiding an awful lot, being a denizen of Deceit and all. Feel more than free to reveal both. It'll be interesting to see Happy's response. XD}

"I know what you speak is true. Still, angels only owe their allegiance to one of the gods. Since I am forever marked under the allegiance of my most esteemed Patron, I'm not going to be taken seriously if I speak against any other than the one I serve. If I give others too much leeway, however, you'll be surprised by how much trouble I'll get in." Valkyrie replied to Morrigna just as softly, offering only a slight shrug afterwards. She tended to behave sweetly and to think with optomism in most situations, but occasionally a small spark of cynicism like this would come about - especially if she were talking of the gods. Also, one couldn't help but note how unusually casual she was in speaking of them. For one unaware of her true Master, it might come off as unjustly disrespectful, especially for those under the impression that she served the god of Order - namely, her companions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:39 am
((Now...that will be fun....and i get to use the evil side of my brain....it may be pea sized, but its like....wicked))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 am
(OH oh oh if you need sick, twisted, or sadistic with a bit of humor please by all means don't hesitate to call on me)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:34 am
Hellos chuckled. Now he had the the man that would bring death to many. The sorcerer was so happy about the the whole thing! He had to contain it though. Who had ever heard of a girly sorcerer? He even thought the idea revolting. A sorceress, fine, but not a girly sorcerer. Laughing maniacally, he began casting healing spells on Happy.

Soon the knight awoke, panicked. How were his friends? That damned steel monster. As the pain in his ribs subsided though, he looked around. He was magically suspended in the middle of a round room. Sitting on a thrown was a vile and malicious Sorcerer, and in his hand was ThornyBracken. "Hello, young knight."

The man stood and walked in closer. Walking around, he leaned in close to Happy's face. "How was your nap? I hope it was comfortable. You have a destiny to fulfill." Happy just looked at him with a cold stare and only asked one question. He did not try to struggle and he did not spit. "What are you talking about?"

Hellos laughed. "I'm not really surprised you do not know. After all, an angel has been keeping secrets. Let me start from the beginning, eh? The story's main character? A brave young knight acting on the foolish and slightly evil whims of the God of Order."

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm
(Bump?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:32 am
((Tal followed in ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:35 am
(Don't look at me idk where it goes!!!!)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff