Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 pm
"NYAN!~" Nyan dived and hugged Isa, keeping her from falling. "Nya~ Silly Isa~" She started purring as she led Isa back to Argrydal. "Stay here, pretty Isa~ I's gets us some noms~" Nyan kissed Isa's cheek and then turned into a bunny to look for something to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

"Huh? Sure thing, Reeve?" Win said, shooting another fireball from the end of her broom, aimed directly at Reeve and with much stronger force than before. It was all good. She knew that Reeve could handle the fire well. Besides, he asked for it.

"Thankies, Nyan~" Isa said before getting led back to Argrydal, still intent on watching the fight. She tugged at the elf's clothes, trying to get up to her lap.

((OOC: Ahh... okay. And ugh, laziness prevails~))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm
Hellos laughed at the demon. Win had spunk. No wonder the demon had a crush on her. Or, at least Hellos thought he did. Turning to the witch, he cast another barrier spell the same as before. The barrier closed around Win, seeming to protect her. Unknowing to her, it also protected any magic from getting out. He then cast another magic to line the outside of the barrier with thorn vines. As they curled around, he started to say an incantation in order to create a magical barrier to replace the one around Win.

Val sat down, grumbling. Folding his legs, he altered the magical flow to his muscles for another task, an agility increase. When Winona was ready, he needed to bolt. His speed would beat her spells. As people approached for an easy win, he sent them back with vicious attacks of force. Magical energy shot out at them and pushed them away. Not really damaging unless he pushed them into a crowd.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 pm

"Oh no you don't. I've seen that trick before, youngster" Win said, speeding her broom into a portal that opened just in front of her before she reappeared in the arena, a little high for most of the combatants to be able to reach. Behind her was an army of cute, flying fluff balls just like Chuki. And these ones came in different colors and sizes. This time, however, they were out for blood. About a dozen of them shot down, terrorizing the other combatants into place. Three particularly big ones, as big as a full grown human looked particularly intimidating. Before they're hit though, they poof into portals, being sent back to their world. Win chuckled, "Experience is important. You should go build up more of that!" She whizzed around the highest part of the arena, far from reach, chanting a particularly long incantation as she held onto her magic-enhancing necklace.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:49 pm
Nyan turned back into Nyan and stole some cookies, then raced back to Argrydal and clambered onto her lap, and then she pulled Isa up with her and handed Isa a cookie, before starting to nibble on hers. "They're all melty-melt~" Nyan said with pleasure. "That's the best phase of cookie nya~"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:22 pm
Reeve caught the fireball in the mouth and swallowed, downing the whole thing. "Ooh, spicy." He said with a laugh and swatted away a flying puffball. Then he climbed on the edge of the arena to pile drive another combatant. "Oh man, I am just the right amount of drunk for this to be fun!" Reeve shouted happily as he broke the man's arm.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 am

Isa stumbled onto Argrydal when Nyan helped her up and began nibbling on her cookie "Mm... Tasty!" She said with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:01 am
Gabby finished putting out he last of the latest flames in her branches, and set off to find that thrice-damned alchemist. This the last time she would put up with him and his annoying concotions setting her ablaze! It hurt, dammit! She would make it clear that if she saw even a spark withing twenty feet of her, then he was going to find himself changed into a very nice Burning Bush. As she made her way over to where she heard what sounded like Garrus shouting something, she noticed that there was a lot more fighting than usual. Strange, I would think the bartender would have gotten the fighting under control before itgot this bad. Finally, she made it over to where the alchemist was standing, completely ignoring all the flying fists and weapons around her. "Alchemist! A word, if you would!" she called. Hey, she was angry, not a barbarian. It would be in the sweetest of ways that she would deliver her threat.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:50 am
Hellos chuckled as soon as his incantation was finished and decided to alter the barrier. It folded around the witch, forming a ball with an opening pointed at Hellos. Casting a lightning bolt, it rocketed through the hole. It would bounce around, looking for a target as the barrier rejected it's passing through. The hole closed and hellos extended his arms. A static field erupted and coated the arena, all of it except the inside of the cage. It would tell him where she portaled to. It couldn't hurt her or anyone else though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:41 am

"Two can play at that game!" Win said, right after she finished that particularly long incantation. That was when the lightning bolt hit her and she winced with a nearly inaudible sound passing from her lips from the pain. The spell was finished though and a force field sphere grew from Win's necklace until it reached Hellos' banner, stretching it until its effects wore off and the barrier broke. "They don't serve fried witch in this inn, unfortunately. You can't kill me no matter what you do. Nyeh!" She stuck her tongue out at Hellos before throwing a battle potion at him that fogged the immediate surrounding area before he could react as she cast another spell as a real protection barrier built up around her. This she called the hive for its qualities of counterattacking any physical and magical threat that approached it the same way bees would protect their hive. It was so damn long to set up though so Win might lose patience before the spell is actually completed. Before the fog cleared, the sphere of protection was only up to her chin and she still had to cover it in other layers of barrier to ensure her safety. A tedious job it was indeed.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:21 am
((I'm not really sure what to do with Claire))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:27 pm
((Psst. Taunt Hellos. JK JK! XD ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:51 pm
((If I had given her the personality I normally give my characters she would, but I gave her more common sense than I usually do. And she hates fighting magic users. You guys can try taunting her and see what happens))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:58 pm
((I... Don't... Want... to.... Wait, ask omg. Maybe she can fight Reeve~ XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:19 pm
((I don't care whichever way. XD))

"Can't, serving drinks." Garrus called over whoever had asked for him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff