Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:16 pm
"Wear something loose. It's not as uncomfortable as it sounds, though I have to be careful with the gripping claw on my wings.", Jenna says with a shrug. She stands up, grabs the dirty dishes, and walks to the sink to begin washing them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:36 pm
Caleb's ears flicked. She shrugged. "All right. Loose clothes are fine with me, but I don't have anything. Only this." She gestured to the karate gi-like outfit they gave everybody at the School.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 pm
Jenna frowns as she examines Caleb. The other girl was taller than her, so borrowing her clothes wouldn't work out to well. "You'll probably have to borrow something from Rock if you want something different before we go... You're too tall for my stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:54 pm
Caleb cocked an eyebrow and shrugged again. "Anything's better than this stupid get-up."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"
"Wake me up! I'm livin' a nightmare"

After Sin ate his pancakes, he put the leftovers back in the fridge... which was mainly full of more pancakes. That was pretty much the only thing he ate, since they were tasty as hell, they were easy to make and cheap to buy in bulk.

Sin approached the main door of his otherwise plain house and pushed it open. He snugly got his sneakers on and grabbed the usual - his revolver, his iPhone, and some other things. Then, he unfurled the full fourteen foot length of his wings and jumped off the cliff that his house resided on.

After getting use to the cold morning air, he made sure that the iron beams supporting the house were secure, then he flew up to the door and locked it. Doesn't he have to be prepared for whenever evil avian DNA mutants are gonna come steal his pancakes?

Then, Sin flew above the forest, examining things below. The usual ground-check. The normal log cabin that was down there looked like it was stable, (hint hint hint HINT) no noticeably large sections of the forest was destroyed, and the lake wasn't filled with blood.

Everything was relatively fine.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:53 pm
"And me?" Alexia asked in a undemanding voice, tilting her head. She was in the same outfit as Caleb since she, too, broke out yesterday.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:26 pm
((Do you want Alexia to be taller than Jenna or around the same size? I was going with the whole bats are usually small so Jenna is as well, type of thing))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:43 am
"It's a feeling you'll need to get used to... I do have some money, so I guess we could go buy clothes for you girls in the nearby town..." Rock shrugged "But we can't buy anything too flashy or costly. The thrift stores are going to have to do..."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:12 pm
Caleb looked at Rock and shrugged. She seemed to be doing that a lot this morning. "Long as I can run in it, I don't care if an outfit's flashy."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:06 pm
- OOC: Whatever works for you. I don't think Lex would care about wearing a guy's clothes as long as she doesn't have to wear that outfit anymore. xD -

"I'm not much for flashy." Alexia said, "As long as I ain't naked or in this I'm a happy little birdie. Caw caw!" She flapped her arms along with her bird imitation. "Oh, wait. I mean oink oink!" she giggled, "Okay, I think I'm wearing the joke down now."  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:18 pm
"I'll see what I have, though it's not like I have a huge wardrobe..." Rock sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Just come on up, all of you. You'll be able to pick what you want to wear." He waved to them as he headed for the staircase and then to his room  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 pm
Calen followed Rock, her tail swishing behind her as she walked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"
"Wake me up! I'm livin' a nightmare"

Sin landed on a tree by the log cabin. He noticed that there was smoke coming from the chimney and lights inside. Sin grabbed his revolver and hopped down to the door of the cabin. He probably didn't need the pistol if there were just normal, unmutated humans inside, but if there were Erasers....well he probably still wouldn't need it.

Sin pressed his ear against the door to listen and heard foot steps. He backed up and with a running start, crashed down the door into the cabin, unaware that there were a bunch of mutants like him inside as he unloaded his gun on the first moving thing he saw.

(Which basically means the first person to reply to this is probably the first person he saw)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 pm
Caleb froze in place at the sound of running feet. When the door crashed open and the sound of gunfire rang out, she tackled the closest mutant to her: Rock. "Sorry," she muttered, whirling with her center of gravity low to avoid bullets. Seeing another bird person, she was surprised. She'd expected an Eraser. Even so, she snarled and curled her hands into claws, her tail lashing out behind her and her ears pressed flat against her skull.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:47 pm
Jenna lets out a small pained squeak as the sound of gun fire hurts her sensitive ears. She was still in the kitchen as she quickly turns towards the unknown person who had open fired, expecting it to be an Eraser.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff