Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:41 pm
(up to you ^^ don't matter to me)

Bull blushed and looked at Sissie. "Sure." he said with a smile and looked into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 pm
Sissie smiled and pulled Bull into his room (XD prepare for a PM emotion_dealwithit )  

Xistund

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm
"YAY!" Whitey yelled happily as she pranced over to the stew. "I can't wait to taste it."

BlackBlood wandered over to the stew and looked at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:53 pm
Sophie nodded and poured them bowls and set them on the table. "There you go. Hope you like it." she smiled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:56 pm
Moon continued to sit, watching clouds, thinking and final, after much thought into it, decided it was most probably time to get headed home, the walk was pretty long, but she didnt mind, she could always fly home, but that took the fun out of the pieceful walk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:02 pm
"Oh I'm sure we will," Whitey said smiling, she glanced over to BlackBlood, "Right Blackie?" She asked using the nickname only she did.

Blood glanced at the two ponies in turn before smirking slightly, very very slightly, before grunting in agreement.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 pm
Sophie smiled and went to go turn off the radio. She then turned off the stove and got herself a bowl and started to eat. "Mmm perfect." she said happily then blushed. "I mean perfect to me." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Whitey began eating the stew, "OOH! This IS good!" She exclaimed happily before digging even more into the stew.

Blood slowly dipped his spoon into the stew before bringing it to his mouth. Once again his smirk grew just a tiny bit.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:25 pm
Dysi had been gone for awhile. Sometimes she would randomly disappear and wasn't entirely sure where..somewhere between space and time. When her eyes opened she was on top of a tree and didn't remember how she got there. "Hmm...interesting." was all she could really say to the situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:33 pm
"Glad you like it." Sophie smiled and happily ate her stew.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 pm
Hammer stood at his anvil, beating the hot metal in front of him before using a pair of metal tongues to drop the newly formed shoe into a bucket of cold water, safely removing it again and hanging it on a wire strip along the front of his forging area, scowling slightly as he checked, seeing it wasn't to how he planned it "....bah... useless rubbish!" He placed another strip of metal into the hot furnace to start making another few sets, hoping to get a perfect set, so far today he had failed 14 times to get a perfect piece made, annoying him to no end.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:01 pm
((omg!! its a wild derg0n!! *grabs pokeball*))

Moon strolled past a few stores, ending up on a mostly empty road, not many shops or stores on either side, she smiled as she walked past HammerCraft's forge, hearing him shout about yet another "useless" creation. She walked up to the open Forge and looked in wonder at all the shoe's strung up on wires "oh wooooooooow!....look at all the pretty shoes!" She set her eyes on an elegant set of shoes hung to the right of her, which seemed to have an elegant vine and leaf pattern entwined around them. "oooooooh......"

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:06 pm
((*gasp* don't you dare try and catch me you psycho!))

Hammer looked over his shoulder at Moon before turning back to his work "you want em', Take em'. There useless to me, i cant sell em' like that...." He prodded the coals with his horn before blowing air into the furnace with the bellows to increase the heat on the strip of metal resting in the fire.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 pm
((........*throws pokeball*))

"wha?..wow..really?" She looked to him with her head to the side, not quite sure if he meant it or not "they look really good, why cant you sell them?"

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:19 pm
((*smacks pokeball away* i said don't try and catch me dammit!!! now you die!! *draws throwing knives*))

"your choice Moon, take em' or leave em' " He pulled the burning hot metal from the furnace before placing it on the anvil and beating it with his hammer, sparks flying everywhere as put his strength into every hit.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff