Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
War of Kin ((Accepting/Open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 pm
He nodded as he thought of how her life could be down there. "They want to know of your family's weaknesses. Anything really that could help them survive. How many Drow soldiers and how much magic they are capable of is a start." He thought for another second. "You could tell them directly if you want. Earn their trust faster."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:43 pm
"If I knew their weaknesses, I might've ended them myself a long time ago." Maya said with a wry smile. "Even if I told them myself, I doubt they'd believe my words for the moment anyway. As it stood two days ago, the nobles of House Freana stood at four high priestesses, the patron, and two of my brothers. Drow soldiers stood at about four hundred, and our slave army stood at close to one thousand varied races." She told him, now laying back on the bed to stare at the ceiling. "My house is the third strongest house in the Dwarven cities, meaning there are two house with stronger numbers. One of my brothers is a strong fighter, and the other is a proficient spellcaster. The patron is a useless male, riding on the Matron's coattails until she becomes bored with him, and my sisters are all strong with their spells and psychic abilities." She sighed, her hands traveling to her neck, where her house insignia used to hang around her neck.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:46 pm
Fid thought. "Tell them all that. Of course, if you want. Any bit of information helps and if you tell them willingly..." He thought some more for a moment and looked out the window from where he lay. He was coming up with something. "Do you think Drow magical powers weaken in sunlight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:00 pm
"I believe they do. When I was bathing earlier I felt weaker. I wondered how it would affect my magic, but I didn't want to try it and startle the guards." She said, still looking up at the ceiling.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:05 pm
He nodded. A useful piece of information. Granted, the Elves had to find a way to keep the Drow in sunlight, or they needed to find a way to gather it. Something for the Elders to mull over, not Fid. Fidelius' main concern was keeping Maya safe. He didn't really have any other goals. "How are you feeling now in the sun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 pm
"I've gotten used to it. I still feel weak, but I like the warmth. I like seeing the surface during the day." Maya said with a light smile. "It's pretty, and I like feeling the warmth on my skin. In the underdark it was always the same temperature, it made me feel...numb..."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:24 pm
"Ohh. Then you probably wouldn't like snow. It is cold and numbs twice as much." He laughed and looked at her. "You know, You look beautiful in the sunlight and dress." It was a comment he let slip. One that made him blush.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm
"Snow?" Maya asked, cocking her head on confusion. His comment caught her off guard, a deep blush, deep enough to be seen against her ebony skin rose to her face. The Drow covered her face with her hands slightly. She felt different with Fidelius, or perhaps it was just that she had absolutely no interest in her own kind at any point and ignored their comments. Usually she was not one to act so nervous and confused, but Fidelius was very different to her and she didn't not understand what she felt when he made such comments to her. "Thank you.." She said quietly, averting her silver gaze to her hand as she sat up.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm
He nodded and looked away for a bit, staring at the opposite wall. Looking back though, he saw her staring at her hand. Putting confusing feelings aside, he sat up."Did you hurt your hand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:39 pm
"Hm? No. My hand is fine...I was just thinking was all." Maya told him in a soft tone, now turning her gaze back to him. She hadn't even noticed it to be honest, but he seemed concerned now as he watched her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:00 pm
He blinked and stared at her before catching a-hold of himself and nodding. "Well it's good your OK. Er... Sorry for worrying so much." He scratched the back of his head and looked away again, blushing just as bad as before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:04 pm
What Maya did next, she was not even entirely aware of until it was too late. Resting a hand gently on Fidelius's cheek, she turned his head back to face her and caught his lips in a soft kiss. It was just out of impulse, and halfway through the kiss, the Drow's eyes snapped open and she broke away, walking to the other side of the room with a hand on her lips. "I-I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me just now..." She whispered, now even more confused than she was before.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 pm
Fidelius was caught off guard as she leaned in to him, placing her hand on his face. He was even more stunned when she pressed her lips against his. As she pulled away, he was too stunned for words until she apologized. Looking guilty, he shook his head. "Don't be. It... was my fault. I guess I led you on?" He looked away again, focusing on a corner of the floor to avoid looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 pm
"I'm not sure what happened. I feel very different now that I'm on the surface and there are many things I do not understand..." Maya muttered before turning her gaze to Fidelius, though she didn't look him in the. "Perhaps you should go...night is about to fall anyway. You still have your duty to the city." She said quietly, still staying as far away from Fidelius as possible. She was embarrassed to say the least, and she didn't know what possessed her to kiss the elf she barely even knew. While it was true she found him attractive, that was not her reason for coming to the surface at all. Even in the underdark she had been taught not to be guided by her emotions, but now it seemed she was just acting on every feeling that arose, even if she didn't fully understand it.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 pm
Fid slowly nodded, really farther away than she could speculate. Maya was just now experiencing these new feelings, she was new to the surface. Fid was trying these feelings out for the first time, and he had been on the surface sense he was born. He stood up and walked to the door. A hollow answer rang from his lips. "I will be back to check on you later tonight."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff