Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From The Sky (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...looks like it's dead...
  Remake!
  Do nothing
  GOLD
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:42 pm
Azhure smiled as she listened to the girls reply. It didn't compliment her. She came closer. The blond who was feared some in the school and by people who knew her story.. She held both hands behind her back even though she looked timid and shy like her appearance lied. "I think that normal girls like that take it that way because. Hmm possibly they have low self esteem? Hm?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:46 pm
Zach bit his lip. "If you need a place to stay for a while, I think there's a guest room open at my house." He was trying to keep his voice steady and failing. Why do I have to be so nice? he thought to himself. I have the perfect guy for me and I just invited my crush to live with me. I suck at life.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 pm
Adrian gave a grim smirk. "You sure? I'm a regular freakshow up here."

Riley meanwhile was staying silent through the whole thing and glanced at Zach. He squeezed his hand a little tighter, worried Zach'd leave him right then and there now that he could talk to Adrian.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:25 pm
Zach blushed. "Well, I'm not really normal, either. You can stay with us. I mean, as long as you don't mind all the gay people in the house." He kissed Riley's cheek quickly to indicate they were gay together.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:38 pm
Riley smiled at the reassurance and hugged Zach's arm.

Adrian sighed in slight frustration before jumping down off the roof and touching down gently in front of them. "Fine, just so long as you leave me out of that stuff. And only because I'm out of a house for a while.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Zach smiled warmly at his boyfriend and said, "Follow me." to Adrian. He hummed as he walked toward his home, fingers drumming a nervous pattern on his boyfriend's hand. When he got in, he introduced Riley as his boyfriend and Adrian with, "He, um, has to stay with us. Because his house burned down. Like, two minutes ago."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:23 pm
"Um, i-it's nice to meet you..." Riley stuttered shyly and gave a small wave with his other hand that wasn't in Zach's.

"Stupid crystal thing. That's all you need to know." Adrian said with a somewhat annoyed tone in response to the undoubtedly shocked looks at seeing a person with massive wings and horns.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:50 pm
Zach's foster parents glanced between the two new boys. "No being in bedrooms with the door closed," they said to Riley. "We'll get the guest room ready for you," they said to Adrian.

"There." Zach smiled at Adrian. "Now, you can, um, get settled in the guest room. I have, um, unfinished business to attend to with my boyfriend." He dragged Riley towards his bedroom.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 pm
Adrian just face/palmed as he lugged his guitar up to the guest room with him.

"They clearly don't realize how awkward we've both been." Riley said with a small giggle. "I don't think we'll be getting that far that fast."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 pm
Zach giggled. "I don't know. There might be a lot of repressed sexuality in us, just waiting for a chance to explode out. Parents are wise, honey."

"Hey!" a little girl said loudly. It was Zach's little sister, Charlie, who is a temporary character because I feel like badgering Adrian. "Wha's wrong with your face?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:16 pm
"There's nothing wrong with my face, unless you count the annoyed scowl I've got on for multiple reasons." Adrian said leaning on the door frame of his room while he dealt with the little girl.

"Well, maybe in you there is. I'm perfectly happy with just cuddling." Riley said with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Pouting in an adorable and confused way, she asked, "Why are you scowling? Momma says that's bad for you."

Zach grinned. "So... you don't want to make out?" He pouted a little as he pulled Riley down onto his bed with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 pm
"I didn't say that." Riley said hugging Zach as he cuddled up next to him.

"Probably because I look like a freak and my house is a charred mess now. That a good enough excuse?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm
The little girl considered that for a moment, then hugged Adrian's leg.

Zach nuzzled Riley and murmured, "Well, I think we should just snuggle for now. I don't think you deserve my amazing lips. You have to earn them back by taking me out to a movie tonight."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff