Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Edgeworth Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:31 pm
I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright,
'Cause we'll work it out, yeah, we'll work it out.

User Image
User Image

▷Former Hufflepuff▷Muggleborn▷Single▷Sticky Wicket Owner and Chef

→Ciaran had been feeling a bit melancholy the past few days, honestly a few weeks, since this time was usually his wedding anniversary but was now the anniversary of his divorce. Thinking back to how Aedan had changed from the young man he first met and fell in love with the the cold one he grew into, he should've been relieved at splitting ways and taking his children away before he could affect them further. At least that's what his friends thought (read Amata) but all he really felt was cold. And lonely, though he felt that every other hundred or so days when his children were away but it seemed rather emphasized during this period, and Valentines Day of course. And Aedan's birthday. And the day they adopted the kids. He was getting better at trying not to see the other man in nearly everything he did and had gotten to a point where he could even go weeks without thinking of him or having thoughts of him that didn't make him want to sob, so. Progress. Though as forlorn as he might be he couldn't even imagine what hell Ani was going through with his daughter missing. Ciaran had made it a point to go and visit his friend at least once every few days to ensure he was eating right and sleeping well while also tidying his small flat. When he had first done it he had felt like he was intruding on a private matter but after the next four times he just saw it as another thing on his duties list. Right before going for a jog. He had read in a magazine that a good way to get over a major breakup was to take up a physical activity and since he couldn't fly on a broom without hyperventilating anymore, he had since found peace in running.

He had actually finished one just a short while ago giving himself a nice hot shower and was no dressed in his more casual attire of sweats and one of his favorite t-shirts which proudly proclaimed, "This is my Gay shirt." He was still barefoot and was heading towards the kitchen for a snack when he spotted Siobhan and Kenny standing by the front door arguing. A frown slid across his face as his sister suddenly got a grip on his son saying something and it wasn't until he crept closer that he heard her mention Marina saying she could handle it. Both looked close to bolting though the older woman looked closer to just throwing the still teen in the nearest bedroom and locking the door. "W'as goin' on 'ere?" he asked quietly before actually taking in his son's appearance with widening eyes. "Ya wasn' actually t'inkin' o' tryin' ta leave tonigh' were ya?! I's th' ruddy full moon an' no par' o' t'e fores' is safe!" Ciaran exclaimed his bare feet padding quickly across the floor as he got closer to the pair hoping to stop his foolish son. ←

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

I got my mind made up, man, I can't let go.
I'm killing every second 'til it saves my soul.
(Ooh) I'll be running, (Ooh) I'll be running,
'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image
                                                  There's a room in a hotel in New York City
                                                  That shares our fate and deserves our pity
                                                  I don't want to remember it all
                                                  The promises I made if you just hold on

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny felt his aintin's grip tightened, and he wanted to panic. The moon was rising, and he needed to get out now! How could he tell her that though? His eyes bored into hers, trying to get her to understand, but he didn't want to tell her. Not like this. Opening his mouth, he felt a twinge and froze, the blood draining from his face quickly. No. He had more time! He had to have more time! He wrenched his hand away, just as he saw Ciaran enter the room and agree with Siobhan. Wrapping his arms around his midsection, he backed away now, realizing it was too late and he could start feeling the painful part of his transformation. "Aintin, da, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to. I-it just happened and-.

He gasped, falling to his knees and trying to control the rising panic as pain ripped through him. It wasn't supposed to be like this! Tears sprang to his eyes as he started hyperventilating, and all of the advice he'd normally give Rhys to control a panic attack fled his mind. Gasping, he rose his face to Siobhan and Ciaran, pleading with his eyes that he didn't mean for it to happen. Then the expression was lost as it contorted into a look of pure pain. He tried, god he tried, but apparently he was just doomed to make mistakes. The only consolation he had was that he took his potion before, but that wouldn't undo the damage that was about to happen.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, one more month. I just hope my cover holds...
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on
                                                  Up above our heads droning on and on and on
                                                  Hit it never quit it I have been through the wreck
                                                  But I can string enough to show my face in the light again

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxEntryway
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWorried
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ít's α m α z í n g hσw чσu cαn spєαk ríght tσ mч hєαrt xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          wíthσut sαчíng α wσrd, чσu cαn l í g h t u p thє d α r k xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trч αs í m α ч , í cσuld n є v є r є х p l α í n xxxxxx
                                                          whαt í h є α r whєn чσu dσn't s α ч α t h í n g xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSiobhan was almost relieved when Ciaran appeared, hoping that Kenny would listen to his father better than he'd listen to her. She winced slightly at Ciaran voicing the exact reason she was so fearful, having not wanted it put into words. She didn't like discussing it, didn't like bringing attention to her fears. Particularly not when, taken the wrong way, it made her look rather intolerant, something she tried not to be. But, it wasn't as though her nephew didn't know she was afraid of werewolves, that the whole family had issues with them-

spaceShe went cold when Kenny pulled away, arms around himself as if he were in pain, falling to his knees before her. Her breath caught, and she reached out for him, trying to steady, to comfort, and all the while praying she was wrong, that her suspicions were wrong. But, she knew in her heart that they weren't. The sun had set, the moon was rising, and Kenny had wanted, desperately, to leave. It wasn't as though she didn't know what it looked like; she'd studied it extensively, wanting to know what Davin was dealing with when he went out under the moon, what he faced. And when he'd died, she'd wanted to understand what had killed him.

spaceThe blonde stepped back, heart pounding. "A Dhia..." she whispered fearfully. She wanted to ask if he'd had a potion, if he were prepared, but the words wouldn't come. She was too afraid of the answer being no. "... Ciaran, go," she said, hand going to her wand. "Kenny... Kenny, you need to run," Siobhan pleaded. Her nephew being a werewolf, that she could handle. That they could handle, together, as a family, come the next morning. Or afternoon; he'd be up all night. He'd need to sleep. But right now, if he hadn't had a wolfsbane potion, he was dangerous, and she had to protect the rest of the family from him. If she could get him outside... except then he was a danger to whoever might be out there. Unless he stayed on the manor grounds? They had plenty of land, but still... She had no idea. She didn't know how far he'd want to roam, if he'd go to the woods. It was too close now.

spaceBriskly, she moved past him, between Kenny and the door. "Ciaran, get everyone, lock them all in a room together, and stay there," she said. The manor was large enough. He could... he could roam. But he had to stay inside. She could manage it that way. Do something. What, she had no clue, but if anyone was getting hurt tonight, she'd be sure it was her. And that Kenny understood it wasn't his fault. Honestly, it was hers. If she hadn't made it known how she felt about werewolves, he might not have hidden his condition. They would've been prepared. How he'd gotten bit in the first place- Stupid question. Looking for Jojo, she was sure. Merlin only knows where he'd gone to find the girl. Under her breath, she muttered a plea that Kenny'd had a potion, because if he had, everything would be fine. But if he hadn't... Well. Worst case scenario, by dawn there were two werewolves in the family. She could handle that... she thought. It wasn't as though she'd let him kill her, at least.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx thє s m í l є σn чσur f α c є lєts mє k n σ w thαt чσu n є є d mє
                                                          xxxxxx thєrє's α t r u t h ín чσur є ч є s sαчíng чσu'll n є v є r lєαvє mє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx α tσuch σf чσur hαnd sαчs чσu'll c α t c h m є íf єvєr í f α l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ч σ u s α ч í t в є s t whєn чσu sαч n σ t h í n g αt α l l

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:07 pm

User Image
User Image

▷Former Hufflepuff▷Muggleborn▷Single▷Sticky Wicket Owner and Chef

→Ciaran's worry quadrupled the moment he saw Kenny wrap his arms around his midsection looking as if he were in pain and he was about to help him towards the couch when his son randomly apologized. He never got to ask why as the teen just doubled over seemingly in pain and the only thing that kept the older man from dragging his son over to the couch to lie down were his pleading eyes. That and the fact that he started shifting right in front of him into a form that was definitively not human. Good god, no. That was one word that kept circulating at a fast pace along with the words, "when," and "how" though he rather knew the how he merely meant "how the hell did I not notice this?!" One would notice one's child turning into a werewolf each coming of the full moon right? Obviously. Except, he hadn't. He knew he was just standing there looking foolish, possibly with his mouth hung open with was ironic because he was sure he had forgotten to breath the past minute and a half of watching the gruesome transformation of his son. He hadn't even heard Siobhan's first words or even her plea to run still trapped in viewing. Ciaran stayed frozen in his spot, his world still tilted from the very ideal that his beautiful son was now cursed in the worse ways. That is until Siobhan decided to push her way between said son and the door instructing him to lock everyone in a room before doing so to himself. His first movements since everything happened was a blink and a scowl as her words finally registered. "Are ye ruddy mental? An' jus' w'at do ye propose ta do? Stay 'ere an 'erd 'im like a bloody sheep t'en?!" he hissed looking between fear and just plain pissed off. Like what, just because she happened to be a tad bit more read about the subject of werewolves that she could order him around and he'd listen? Screw that, this was his son! If anyone was going to stay with Kenny it'd be him! "I'll do t'e res' but I'm no' leavin' ye by yerself Siobhan. 'E's my son, an' I'll be damned if I leave 'im." "Like Aedan" wasn't supposed to have been the hanging thought in his mind but it was and it only strengthened his resolve further. He cast a nifty point me towards members of the household making sure to locate them and lock the door of whatever room or bedroom they happened to be staying in. He had just finished Wes and had moved on to Pru when he hit a snag. Pru wasn't in the manor at the moment so best scenario she was at a friend's house, noticed the house was locked down and stayed at said friend's home or worst case in that she was literally right outside the front doors and was about to be locked out until morning with all the other creatures of the night. Dammit he really really hoped for the first. ←

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:34 am
User Image
                                                  There's a room in a hotel in New York City
                                                  That shares our fate and deserves our pity
                                                  I don't want to remember it all
                                                  The promises I made if you just hold on

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny's gasping turned to panting as the transformation finished, leaving a black-furred wolf in Kenny's place. Kenny stared at Siobhan and Ciaran, a low whine starting in his throat as he had heard them talking in frightened and angry tones, but Kenny hadn't heard them that well as he had been too preoccupied with the transformation. However, he noticed that they both were arguing. He whined low in his throat, backing away a few steps as he wanted to just bolt from the situation. They were mad and afraid of him. His tail was between his legs and his ears back low as he waited for the axe to fall.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, one more month. I just hope my cover holds...
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on
                                                  Up above our heads droning on and on and on
                                                  Hit it never quit it I have been through the wreck
                                                  But I can string enough to show my face in the light again

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm Sorry
                                                      I don't meanto remember
                                                      It's true that I dream less often
                                                      I'm not ashamed.
                                                      Of that long December.
                                                      Your hand's coming down again.

Victoria walked along, her hand held tightly in her new dad's hand. She had never had a parent hold her hand before. It was strange. She was so used to being ignored that suddenly having a whole family and extended family and even people that weren't quite McHalens to but still were some reason called family to watch over her and care about her and ask her about her feelings every 5 seconds. Plus the silly social worker therapist lady who seemed to think she must be mentally ******** up. She met with her 3 times a week. Which were the most boring 3 hours of her life every week. But whatver her new daddy said it was important and Aimee had said it was aprt of the adotion requirements before she went back to school.

She had officially be in her new home for like 2 months now and it wasn't as scary anymore. She actually kind of like it and the house elves were always happy to entertain her and show her around and play games with her so the mansion didn't seem as lonely as she thought it would be. But now they were visiting another huge house and she stared up at it curiously. "So do all of you magicy people live in huge a** houses?" She asked. She frowned, remember her new dad telling her that using swear words was bad. It was hard to remember though. Her old dad had used them all the time and now they were ingrained in her vocabulary. Hell she was almost certain her first word had been a swear word. She stood quietly by her new dad's side while he knocked on the door. It was opened by a house elf and the creature let her and her new dad in.

"Hello Sherry. Is Wes around today?" Her new dad asked, seemingly trying to act like she was not a new factor in his life at all. The house elf nodded and raced off before returning with her master right behind her. Michael gave an awkward smile and half wave to his best friend. "Hello Wes.... This is Victoria..." He gestured to her and she smiled and waved, bouncing on her feet. "Hiya. Nice house ya got Mister."

My scars are yours today
                                                      This story ends so good
                                                      I love you and I understand
                                                      That you stood where I stand

xxxClose my eyes... and brace myself
                                                      xxxxxxOnly noticed your face
                                                      xxxxxxxxxNo matter what you're gonna build my... shell
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxI'm done healing.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      I'm... done... healing...

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxEntryway
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMichael, Victoria
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPerplexed

𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰 𝔬 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤, 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝑦𝔰 𝔢 𝔵 𝔭 𝔩 𝔬 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝓗 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝑦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟 𝔢 𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢 xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡 𝔬 𝔴 𝔫 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢, 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤 𝔯 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔡 𝔫 𝔢 𝔞 𝔯 xxxxxx
                                                          𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯 𝔦 𝔰 𝔢 𝔲 𝔰 𝔲 𝔭 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔰 𝔱 ? xxx

spaceWesley didn't really know what to think when his house-elf had appeared and informed him, obviously bemused, that 'Mister McHalen is at the door with a wee one in tow.' He'd put away the book he'd been reading, following Sherry to the front door with a curious expression. His initial assumption was that he was babysitting one of his grandchildren. Logic dictated it must be Sawyer, given that it was unlikely he'd be wandering around with only one of Elli's kids. But, when the pair were within view, that theory was shot down. The child with him was older than Sawyer, and certainly not a redhead. He arched a brow as he approached his friend. When the other man introduced the young girl, and she greeted him, he inclined his head and offered her a smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Victoria. And yes, I rather like it myself." Or, he did since he'd let Siobhan redecorate and remodel. It'd always been rather cold and depressing before that. Figured she'd been the one to liven the place up. He didn't think a Gryffindor had so much stepped a foot over the threshold before her, to be honest.

spaceHe regarded them both curiously, then gestured to welcome them into the house properly. "Hm, why don't we sit instead of standing in the entryway?" he asked, then turned to lead the pair into the sitting room. As they walked, he cocked an eyebrow at Michael. "And, if you don't mind my asking, Victoria is, who, exactly?" he inquired quietly. It was all he could do not to ask Michael if this was another b*****d. Not that Wes would judge the man if it were, but he was only one away from the same rank as Deveron at this rate. And not that he really judged Deveron all that much, but you couldn't deny the similarity. And unlike Deveron, Michael wasn't known for being a flirt and a whore, for lack of a better word (Wesley thought it was an apt one, anyway, though obviously it lacked the negative connotation when he used it in regards to the man). But the idea that Michael had possibly somehow managed to father not one, but two, struck him as oddly out of character.

xxx 𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔮 𝔲 𝔦 𝔵 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠, 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝑘 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯 𝔬 𝔟 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠
                                                          xxxxxx 𝔐𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔱 𝔦 𝔪 𝔢
                                                          xxxxxxxxx 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔭 𝔲 𝔩 𝔰 𝔢 𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡 𝔴 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔠 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬 𝔫 𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟 𝔢 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔰

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm Sorry
                                                      I don't meanto remember
                                                      It's true that I dream less often
                                                      I'm not ashamed.
                                                      Of that long December.
                                                      Your hand's coming down again.

Victoria stared up at the man who entered. He talked like an old dude from the ancient black and white times! She giggled and hid behind her new dad when he spoke to her though. She wasn't particularly shy per say but she'd always been told by her old mum and da that she was to be not seen and not heard so she was used to hiding behind adults and trying to not giggle... cuz oh boy if she was even heard once at a party it was the end of the line for her. No food for 3 days! And that was like forever for a growing girl like her! She tilted her head when they were lead to a room that appeared to be specifically for sitting.

When her new da sat in one of the chairs she stared at both of the men curiously before crossing her arms over her chest. A grumpy frown had taken over her face. He was asking her new da who she was like she wasn't even in the room! How rude! "I'm right here mista! I know I'm good at actin invisible but I am right here." She stated matter-of-factly. She raised an eyebrow at him, daring him to challenge her very adorable authority. But she couldn't actually answer his question so she squirmed over to her new da's side and glanced at him. "New daddy can explain." She grinned.

Michael couldn't help the small smile that adorned his face. She really was adorable, and seemed ot be much more resilient than Aimee. Tho she had obviously endured much less than his other daughter had. He rubbed the back of his head when she called him new daddy and said he could explain. "Well uh... she's Aimee's little sister. Her parents were convicted of child abuse and neglect and the father was convicted of....*****... she had no one to take care of her. I had to take her." He glanced at her and ruffled her hair affectionately which garnered another grumpy look this time directed at him.

"But uh... she's a muggle. Like just a muggle... what. I mean I don't even know where to start. When do they go to school? Aimee said she started school at 6! What school do I send her too? How do I know which ones are good? What if she has homework how do I help her? How.. I mean... There is just so much I don't know. I'm at a loss here."

My scars are yours today
                                                      This story ends so good
                                                      I love you and I understand
                                                      That you stood where I stand

xxxClose my eyes... and brace myself
                                                      xxxxxxOnly noticed your face
                                                      xxxxxxxxxNo matter what you're gonna build my... shell
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxI'm done healing.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      I'm... done... healing...

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:47 pm
Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

αɢє 15 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιғтн чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty apparated onto the grounds with her da and brother utterly exhausted from the train ride and from the days leading up to it. Her crash this time had been residual, maybe from the late nights studying for her exams or maybe from the fact that she had nearly gotten caught by a few prefects for daring to try and see if there really was transfigured mice on the ceiling of the Great Hall by levitating a mirror up there. She really hadn't thought of the after part of when she lost sight of the mirror and barely had time to start running after it fell and landed behind the Ravenclaw prefect scaring her silly. She was lucky it wasn't a Gryffindor one, those had the propensity to start chasing and using spells before anything. Still, like physics, gravity, whatever, what went up must come down and she was definitely feeling those effects. She hadn't even had the energy to change completely out of her uniform instead keeping the bottom portion and just exchanging her button up shirt and jacket for one of her dark blue sweatshirts. For some reason darker colors didn't hurt or strain her eyes when she was in this moodset so she tended to try and keep to their contrast until it passed.

When she entered the manor Caty was intending on heading up to her bedroom and staying there in a nest of blankets until tomorrow, or whenever really, when her Da's hand landed on her shoulder and stopped her. "Caty, we need ta 'ave a talk." he told her gravely making her what the next bout of surprising news she was about to here. He wasn't giddy so no one was pregnant or getting married, he wasn't crying so no one had died (or rather no one of importance, she certainly wouldn't shed a tear at Aedan's corpse). So that just left family drama and between her brothers and herself, there was plenty to pick from. Maybe someone ran away again. Maybe they were finally getting kicked out the manor. Maybe the townspeople had found out about the evil sorcerers living amongst them and were planning a raid under the cover of night. Though that last one was a bit silly. Muggles tended to just be rather spontaneous rather
                                            than think plans out. Though the same could be said of witches and wizards so maybe she shouldn't be so judgmental. Still thinking, Caty allowed her Da to lead her into the room where he had told Rhys about the divorce with her brother in question just a few feet away. A strange sense of deja vu wafted over her but she just ignored it. You couldn't break apart an already broken family.

"I 'eard from...from a reliable source t'at you've been doin' somet'in' harmful to yer body." he stated a bit uncomfortably while the Slytherin just stared at him not willing to flinch. She wondered who told. It couldn't have been Leon, he barely trusted her let alone an actual adult. Plus he didn't seem the type to break promises, even if he didn't actually agree to keep said promise. No one else knew, or rather, she didn't know of anyone else who knew. This was going to be problematic.
                                            "I have no idea what you're talking about." she told him simply. She didn't fidget, she didn't avert her eyes, she in no way wanted to seem guilty in any way. This however didn't stop her father from roaming his eyes over her in an accusatory manner. "I know yer lyin' ta me Caty, an' t'at hurts jus' as bad as knowin' w'at yer doin' ta yerself." Ciaran told her sternly enough that she actually blinked in surprise. This was going to be more than a problem it seemed.
                                            Defuse and deflect? She could bring up Rhys' string of boytoys if her da hadn't heard of them. Though with his stance and newly crossed arms and even crosser face she didn't think it'd knock him through the ringer like she would like. Dammit. "Look it's not what you think, I have it completely under control." Caty finally relented in a low tone and her own defensive hunched stance. "T'at's not t'e point!" Ciaran's outraged shout shocked her enough that she jumped and then scowled that she jumped. s**t, double s**t, triple s**t, ********. ஐﻬ

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had spent the train ride with his boyfriend, trading jokes and relaxing after OWLs. He didn't want to think about how he did with those yet, but he was certain that second year hadn't helped his grades in those. Thankfully Gid had been a good distraction, and he had been disappointed about the fact that he had to separate from the other teen soon after they got off the train. However, something had to be going on, since he could tell the moment that they apparated home that his dad wasn't in his usual mood when they got home. Brow furrowed, he looked between Caty and Ciaran, his mouth automatically sealing shut. Whatever it was going on, he wasn't going to inflame it, especially since he knew better. His sister was all over the place with her moods, and he didn't want to suddenly be the target of a manic or depressive swing. Instead, he followed silently, not hearing anyone protesting and keeping his hands firmly in his pockets.

The moment his father mentioned harm done to her, his mind suddenly cast back and recalled the owl he had gotten from Ciaran. About Caty hurting herself. He didn't know how, and the Ravenclaw wasn't about to say anything yet. Not without something more to go on. He didn't like the fact that Caty seemed to be lying about it, either. He felt his fingers curl into random signs in his pockets, and he shifted nervously. He knew his da had asked him to be at this talk with Caty, but he didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to speak up? Stay silent? He jumped as his da shouted, and he stared between the two. Oh, this was not going to be good. He had memories of the time he had yelled in this very room at his da and Kenny, and he swallowed nervously, opening and shutting his mouth. No, it was better to stay silent right now. Just not say anything until he needed to. When that was going to be, he didn't know. He just hoped he didn't end up at the receiving end of a screaming match, even if he probably would consider it just desserts for how he behaved in this very room.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh s**t...
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:42 pm
User Image

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty was failing at keeping her composure the more her father kept going on about how what she was doing was dangerous to her health, and that this was why he should've kept convincing her to go back to the therapy, god he as being so stupid! "You don't understand-!" "Which par' don' I understan'?! T'e par' w'ere yer deliberately harmin' yerself or t'e par' w'ere yer tryin' ta lie abou' i' in my face?!" Ciaran yelled back at his daughter. Even though they were still separated by more than a few feet, she trembled like it had only been centimeters. "It's none of your business what I do with MY body!" Caty snapped glaring at her father which quite honestly startled him since he'd never seen such a look on his youngest face. "Explain ta me how i's no' my business ta know w'at my own daugh'er is doin' to herself?" he asked her his voiced pitched lower than before. She about threw her hands into the air in frustration. They just weren't going to let this go! Or rather her da wasn't and Rhys was going to stand there like she had gone round the bend. Fine, if honesty is what they want, she'd happily oblige.

"I do it because it's one of the few things I can control, and I can control it! You're both looking at me like I've gone crazy but I haven't! I know how much is too much or too little or too often, I've been doing this a lot longer than you've realized, ok?! And so what if it's painful, or 'harmful' as you keep saying? Who the ******** cares what I do to myself? I don't! Hell, sometimes I deserve it!" she shouted out startling the pair and herself since she hadn't planned on losing her cool this completely. But it would seem the manic was settling in for a nice ride and she could do nothing but hold on and hoped it didn't crash and burn. "Sometimes I get upset when Bas and Balder are too busy with their new friends to hang out with me like we used to, but then I remember how I abandoned them for basically a year and I cut and forget. Don't you get it?! The pain, the pain helps me forget everything else bad. Bad things happen to me, so I can do something bad to myself and it trumps the other bad thing so I don't feel as bad." Caty gave an almost lackadaisical shrug and could've laughed in any other situation at the look of horror that had filled her father's face. "Caty, ya don'...ya don' deserve wha' yer doin' ta yerself." Ciaran tried to tell her but she shook her head emphatically. He still wasn't getting it!

"Yes I do! I could've said something about Aimee and that horrible disgusting thing she was with but I didn't so I deserved what I got. I didn't spend as much time with Balder and Bas like I promised so I deserved it. I didn't say anything about what Aedan was doing until after the divorce and now Rhys, Rhys won't even look at me when we're not sharing the same breathing space! Kenny keeps running away from me and I definitely deserve that because I was horrid to his girlfriend. I was the cliche clingy terrible horrible little sister and I didn't care how I made her feel until she was missing and Kenny was gone trying to look for her so I definitely deserve everything I keep doing to myself ok!? If I hurt myself then nobody else can! Nobody else has to! You can all keep going and moving away and going about your lives and I can stay stuck in this ******** Peter Pan horror movie forever because IT'S WHAT I DESERVE!" Caty finished with a final shout, her body tense waiting for its next action and her face clouded with tears she didn't remember shedding. What she wanted to do was run, not even out the house where the hell was she even going to go?, but to her room. To the nest pile of blanket she had been daydreaming about earlier to escape from their judgmental stares but she didn't. Instead her body collapsed on itself lowering her to the floor so she could wrap her arms around her legs an hide her face behind her knees as she continued sobbing. Unconsciously her left hand began scratching at the newer scabs she had on the back of her thigh until one bore fruit and started to bleed freely through the green sock. It was what she deserved, right?ஐﻬ

That they confuse me
That I might lose me

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:11 pm
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys wanted to run and hide, he really did. Especially as the shouting between his father and his sister increased, and he wondered if it was this scary when he had his fight with Ciaran years ago. He wanted to say something, anything, but he didn't know what. His hands were definitely going though, flying through signs he knew he should know the meanings of, but refusing to take them out of his pockets before they were realized as actual statements. Not that he actually would have an idea of what he was saying, he never did when he was on the verge of a panic attack, but he didn't want to turn this into something about himself. No, this was supposed to be about Caty, and he didn't know if the yelling was helping or harming more at this point.

He bit his lip harder as he heard her go on about how she had failed people and how she deserved what she was doing to herself. Oh no, no. No one deserved that. He also wasn't avoiding Caty, but that was because he was trying to survive her mood swings that he had no idea how to deal with. Heart plummeting, he tried to think of something that he could do to try and calm the situation down, but was drawing blanks. However, he had to do something, right? None of this would be happening if it wasn't for him and his stupidity second year. He found himself moving then, swallowing against a sudden lump in his throat and wrapping his arms around Caty. He couldn't speak, not really, but he just shook his head, denying. How was he supposed to say what he wanted to say anyway?
                                              "You... you don't deserve it Caty. Not really. I..." He shook his head, not sure what he could say, but knowing he was failing spectacularly as an older brother at the moment.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh s**t...
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty was too wrapped up in hr sorrows and the slight pain coming from her own scab that it took her a minute to realize there was other arms around her and that Rhys was trying to tell her she didn't deserve it. More shocking to her was that he was even speaking in the first place since he looked like he'd rather be anywhere in the world than where he was a few seconds ago and hadn't that been lovely. "It's like I'm lonely even when I'm surrounded by people." she finally whispered out between the tears. "It stopped working. It used to make it feel better but now it just feels worse only I don't know any other way." It was a massive effort just for her to admit that after screaming that she had her cutting under control. For the most part she did, she could totally control how much and how often, but it had just stopped being effective. That wasn't her fault was it? It was then her da made his presence known again as he joined their makeshift cuddle and laid his head on top of her own. "T'en we'll help ye, all o' us will. But ya need ta be honest wit' us abou' how yer feelin' so t'at we can. An'....an' I think it'd be a good idea fer ya to go back an' see Mr. Hughes fer a more long-term t'ing." he told her cautiously and for good reason. She had run away the last time he had taken her there and he mentally braced himself for whatever diatribe she would give him about how she wouldn't go and that she didn't need it but was startled when all she did was shrug minutely and nod. Caty may not like it but she knew she needed help and that despite the man's oddities he was a rather good Mind Healer. Even Rhys liked him, so that had to say something about the man right? The small bundle of tightness she hadn't known existed in her heart loosened just a tad and the teen girl could breathe just a bit easier as she was sandwiched by some of the most important people in her life. She still felt guilty over everything that was her fault, but maybe she could learn a different way to manage the guilt. One that didn't resort to random trips to the infirmary for stickies and the odd blood replenish.ஐﻬ

That they confuse me
That I might lose me

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxEdgeworth Manor - Back Lawn
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJojo, Kenny, Ciaran
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfused

ιмageѕ oғ в r o ĸ e n lιgнт wнιcн d a n c e вeғore мe lιĸe a м ι l l ι o n e y e ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнey c a l l мe on and on a c r o ѕ ѕ тнe υ n ι v e r ѕ e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнoυgнтѕ мeander lιĸe a r e ѕ т l e ѕ ѕ w ι n d ιnѕιde a l e т т e r в o х xxxxxx
                                                          тнey тυмвle в l ι n d l y aѕ тнey мaĸe тнeιr way a c r o ѕ ѕ тнe υ n ι v e r ѕ e xxx

spaceNirav arrived at what he rather hoped was the appropriate location with a loud crack. He took a moment to get his bearings, making note that the home he'd arrived at was rather on the grand side, which he'd not quite been expecting. However, a quick check revealed it did match the address he'd been given. For some reason he had a hard time imagining the candymaker living in such a home. His son and the son's girlfriend would seem equally out of place, covered in tattoos and dressing in a rather uncouth fashion, but he supposed that could be chalked up to youthful rebellion. Besides, if he recalled correctly, they didn't live in the manor with the rest of the family.

spaceHe knocked on the door and was greeted by a House-Elf, which was equally surprising. But, the creature simply smiled, said he was expected, and led him to the kitchen, where he was greeted by Jojo. He waved and greeted her somewhat awkwardly as she looked him over, expression curious and oddly... excited? He'd thought he was the only one who got that worked up about celestial events.

space"No daughter? What's her name again, Anandi?" He nodded, and she gave him a faint pout. "Damn, would've been nice to meet her, you talk about her so much," the blonde chirped, then shrugged. "Oh, well. Anyway, Kenny and his da are out back, I just came in to grab some snacks." She indicated a basket on the counter, which she was stuffing a bottle of wine into. She checked the contents of the basket with a considering expression, then shrugged. "I think that's everything. C'mon! It's supposed to start soon, right?"

spaceNirav nodded, smiling. "It's actually already started, actually, it's just that it's only now getting dark enough to see properly," he explained. The blonde girl grabbed the basket off the counter, heading for the door. "Uh, would you like me to carry that?" He felt rather awkward; it wasn't his home, obviously, but it had looked on the heavy side. Then again, he wasn't exactly the most active person, odds were fair enough that Jojo was stronger than he was. She shook her head, telling him she was fine, and led him outside.

spaceThey found Kenny and Ciaran outside, sitting on a blanket in the grass. Nirav watched Jojo set the basket down, rummaging around in the contents. After a moment, she frowned, glancing at Kenny. "I feel like I forgot something," she said. "I thought so inside, but now I'm sure. But I can't figure it out..." She bit her lip. "Kenny, can you come with me and, like, walk me through my steps? Maybe it'll jumpstart my memory," she requested. Without waiting for a response, she grabbed her boyfriend's hand and drug him towards the house, calling, "We'll be right back," over her shoulder.

spaceNirav frowned, curious as to what she could've forgotten. He was tempted to look in the basket, to see if anything obvious were missing so that he could help, but it would be rude, so he refrained. Instead, he sat down on the blanket, offering Ciaran a small smile. "Um, evening. Thank you for having me, I'm afraid Anandi couldn't make it. Her mother insisted that they had plans." Her mother, who kept insisting that Nirav needed to ask the other man on a date. Given that Nirav couldn't seem to get a consistent read on Ciaran's opinion of him, that seemed like a bad idea. The astronomer suspected that his wife was attempting to turn this into a date, but it wouldn't work. After all, the man's son and son's girlfriend were present, if not at the moment. People didn't go on double dates with their children.

xxx ѕoυndѕ oғ l a υ g н т e r ѕнadeѕ oғ l ι ғ e are r ι n g ι n g
                                                          xxxxxx тнroυgн мy o p e n earѕ ι n c ι т ι n g and ι n v ι т ι n g мe
                                                          xxxxxxxxx lιмιтleѕѕ υ n d y ι n g l o v e wнιcн ѕ н ι n e ѕ aroυnd м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx lιĸe a мιllιon ѕ υ n ѕ and c a l l ѕ мe on a c r o ѕ ѕ тнe υ n ι v e r ѕ e

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Dia I quoted you even though I ghosted Kenny to get you out of posting bc I figured it was the polite thing to do o3o;;;;;;;

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:21 pm

User Image
User Image

▷Former Hufflepuff ▷Muggleborn ▷Father of Three ▷Sticky Wicket Owner and Chef

→Ciaran shook the blanket out a few times before lowering it onto the rough ground for him and his son to sit on. He had been a tad confused that, out of all his children, Kenny and Jojo had seemed the most exuberant about a meteor shower even going so far as to ask to watch it picnic style. He of course readily agreed if only to spend more time with his children like the hovering parent he was. He had also asked his other two children if they would like to join but Rhys had been in a real funk and declined and Caty was at the movies with that boy who lived just a ways away. The father would've been more concerned that his youngest daughter was at a movie with a teenage boy but she had been picked up by said teen boy's father who seemed very pleased and excited about the play-based movie they were going to see and he very much doubted that the boy would really try anything with his father sitting right there. Or even if he was that stupid that his own daughter would have enough sense to see through him.

As he got comfortable on the blanket, Ciaran heard Jojo talking and walking out with another set of footprints and turned to see that Nirav had arrived and attempted to hide the blush that always took over his face while in the man's presence. When his eldest's informed him that they would be inviting astronomer to the little gathering he had automatically been on edge thinking they would try something or try and drop non-subtle hints that he should try and make a move on the other man. Like they did whenever they visited his store. Along with Adam, the snitch. Before he had a chance to say or do anything more than wave in greeting, Jojo had snatched Kenny and deposited his basket by him and ran away back into the home while he and Nirav watched their retreating backs, him with narrow eyes of suspicion. Something seemed fishy. He jumped lightly as the other man lowered himself onto the blanket next to him thanking him and giving the excuse for why his daughter wasn't able to attend. "Hi, er, evenin', i's no problem really. My ot'er two couldn' make i' either an' I'm real curious as ta where t'e ot'er two could've gone." Ciaran said voicing his concerns before pinking in realization at what he might've sounded like. "N-no' t'at I don' wan' ta alone wit' you! In fact, t'is is prolly t'e only time we've ever really been alone wit' one anot'er since our firs' meetin'. I'm jus'....t'ey been actin' sorta weird all evenin' is all." he ended lamely trying to look everywhere but at the handsome man beside him.←

Cara MiaKitty

And I'll start a fire, and I'll shut it down
'Til the love runs out

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas