Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:16 am
April 23, 2006

samus x
Rahu walked through the same valley he had that night in boredom and couriousity. it seemed whenever he went to the valley or clearing he met someone and he was bored enought to try to find someone amusing atlest to talk to. flicking his tail about, he stop to munch on some grass.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess flicked her tail as she moved smoothly through the area, ears swiveling this way and that in order to best be aware of her surroundings. Hearing the sound of grass being cropped, her focus shifted to a dark stallion, one that rather reminded her of her home herd, with the same short stature and refined build.

samus x
Rahu lifted his head, only to find a mare right in his sight.he gave a small smirk, as he had known eventualy someone had ended up coming here. never being one to actual go up to another, he decided to stay where he was and let her come over if she felt like chating. going back to eating, he wondered if she would come over, since she seemed to be intersting enough.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess snorted in irritation. She should have known...he was bound to be arrogant as the rest of his gender tended to be. Stallions had such an inflated sense of their own self-importance, when they weren't the ones that had to carry and birth the foals. All that was needed from them was a few moments of work that any stallion could do. She moved within speaking distance of the black, but disdainfully kept her space.

samus x
Rahu lifted his head again to see she was within speaking distance now. " hello, and who might you be?" was all he said since he never once ever started a conversation really. he could tell that she thought he was most likey arrogant which was true and smirked. flicking his tail he awaited her replie.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess snorted. "Princess Hallany, though my parents tossed a couple letters on the front for no reason that I can see. They had high ambitions, but not the clearest reasons for what they did." She narrowed her eyes and looked him up and down. "What about you?"

samus x
Rahu only eyed her. " i see... im Rahu, nothing else. though why you bothered to tell me that last part is beyond me since i care very little." it was true he cared nothing at all about her parents throwing in letters into her name cause they had high ambitions. shruging he knew what he had said would most likey anger her or cause he to snap at him, but that only would make him amused.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
A slight shrug, little more than a lift and fall of one shoulder. "Most stallions are nosy. Better to tell first than have to answer a multitude of idiotic questions." She gave him a cutting look. "Perhaps you're not as useless as most, though I doubt it."

samus x
Rahu smirked at Princess. " im not like most stallions and i feel i have no need to know someone's personal business. i hate having to answer questions myself and i tend to not ask. " he would have laughed right there at Princess' comment about stallions being useless, but did not. " oh really now, doyoualy thiink im like all thoose other sallions, running around trying to get a mate? you must be mistaken about what kind of stallion iam."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess grimaced. "You've got the equipment don't you? And I'm rarely mistaken. Stallions are stallions, and exceptions to the rule are rare. In general your gender are self-important twits that think they're sooooo strong and tough. Well, I'd like to see them shove a foal out their arse." She snickered after the last comment.

samus x
Rahu smirked. " so wait if i do? it does not mean i go running around trying to get a mare. oh really now, i find your statment some what true thought in some ways im like that BUT i really dont care. and its not my fault mares are the one that have to shove a foal out there a**." he found Princess to be quite amusing to talk to.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess swished her tail and smirked. "Well, it takes two to tango. So males are hardly blameless. I find it amusing that stallions think they're the tough ones when their job is done after a bit of work that any of your gender can do. Our job has barely begun by the time yours is finished."

samus x
Rahu grinned in amusment. " true enough but i find some stallions actual choose to help in rasing the foals. though some just run off to find another to sire foals with again or the mare just runs off to another sttalion later. thats why i find most mares and stallions weak." flicking his tail about, he really was having fun with this conversation. " i think i rather not degrade myself in going around to have a weak mare as my mare. i find it more prefurable to stay alone as i always have been."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Yeah, but that isn't the same as carrying the foals and going through birth...a quite painful process, I assure you. But you speak as if all mares are weak." She gave an offended snort.

samus x
Rahu grinned. " i never said all i said most. i have seen there are some but very few strong mares. though i find you might be one of those few strong ones." he was highly amused and almost respected Princess, though he still did not. maybe after a few more meetings he might start to respect her, since it was had even for stallions to earn his respect.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Another snort, this time more amused than anything else. "Perhaps you'll justify being desertbred yet. Ones like us have a reputation to uphold...weakness is not to be tolerated." She eyed him. "At least mares sometimes have an excuse, when heavily pregnant or nursing a foal. But still, strength is to the good. However if I'm to find a place to sleep I had better start looking now, as I despise having to try to fall asleep with the light in my eyes." With a swish of her tail she trotted off, breaking into a canter once she was warmed up.

samus x
Rahu smirked. " true enough. though if a mares pregnate the stallion needs to protect but if she so chooses a weak stallion the the mare needs to beable to take care of herself." he the chuckled in amusment. " same goes for me, and it rare i find i would want to meet with the same mare again." he watched her go, then went off on his own.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:01 pm
April 23, 2006

Meeki
Scar galloped into the clearing. He was an adult now, though he didn't exactly feel like one. Everything did appear smaller to him which he liked immensely. He could fly pretty well now too but seemed to like being on the ground just as much. He snorted to himself as he looked around the clearing. Didn't seem like much was going on in the area this morning.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess turned her head to look at Scar from where she'd been standing at the edge of the clearing with a brow raised. Well, if she just wasn't running into winged ones left and right. Stifling the urge to gawk, she went back to cropping grass.

Meeki
Scar looked around to see if he recognized anyone, not that he would approach them if he had. Socializing was not one of his strong points unless.. it would benefit him in some way. His eyes lowered to slits as they roamed over any male in the area. They were competition afterall. Not over females though, as a female would never be worth fighting over. The mere thought brought a dry chuckle from him. But he did want power and respect. He was particularly wary of the males that might compete for the power and respect he so strongly sought.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
This stallion was strong, or at least thought himself so. Princess could tell it from the way he moved, from the attitude with which he surveyed the area. With a shrug, she moved closer. He could prove intriguing at least...it would be good to test his strength.

Meeki
Scar's head snapped back as he caught movement from the corner of his eye. What do you know.. a female. He stomped his front hooves lightly in frustration, wondering what the female could possibly want or gain from coming near him. He had to give her a little credit though. Her body, mane and tail were colored beautifully, almost similar to his own. He was still put off a bit by the flamboyantly colored soquilis. They just appeared unnatural to him, though a couple flutters he had met when he was a foal hadn't seemed so intolerable.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess smiled slightly in amusement. Did this stallion feel threatened by her? Good...there were far too many stallions that thought that they could lead a herd...something unnatural, no matter how strong the stallion was. "Well if it isn't another wind," she said in an almost conversational tone. "The other one left before I had a chance to see if he was any good, though. Too many stallions are arrogant strutting fools with little brains."

Meeki
"Perhaps that should tell you something.. like perhaps you keep bad company?" Scar retorted rather rudely to the mare that had approached him. That was his nature afterall. "Just because a male struts does not mean he has a little brain. You would do well not to underestimate them. If one has confidance, why hide it? Of course, you could like males that are little more than cowaring fools that jump if a rabbit happens to hop too close to them." Scar wrinkled his nose at the female. She seemed to dislike males almost as much as he disliked females.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess didn't appear to be displeased by his bluntness at all. Rather, the grin widened crookedly. "Well, finally one that isn't afraid to speak his mind." She snorted and tossed her head. "What I meant was the useless fools that strut and prance without the strength to back up their boasting."

Meeki
Scar lowered his head to be even with hers. He wasn't sure why he was even responding to this mare. "Exactly how many of these males have you approached or picked a fight with to test their strength? Are there any facts behind your poisoned tongue, mare? You shouldn't judge a stallion unless you know exactly what.." Scar paused for a moment, his voice dropping to a whisper as the threat rolled off his tongue, "he is or is not capable of."

He disliked the prancing males as much as this mare did, he was sure of that, but a true fool would be the one failing to see beyond the wall. He was sure some strutted to make up for confidance he might not really have.. but then there were the occasional few that strutted because they did have the confidance and strength to do so and those were the ones to watch out for.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess' ears flattened in anger, nostrils flaring. He dared to threaten her?! While she was pleased at the show of strength, she was not happy at all at the target...namely herself. "Several. If you think me weak, you're wrong. And before you dismiss a mare as weak, take care with your threats. Otherwise you might end up regretting making such a challenge."

Meeki
A slow smile cam over Scar and his eyes became slits once more. He was trying to control his anger but it was becoming difficult. He knew he shouldn't have started talking to this mare.

"I never said a female was weak but I can hardly picture you approaching several males and finding them all lacking. You did approach stallions and not foals I hope," he teased spitefully before continuing, "but the problem may not be the males. Perhaps you're too.. manly for your own good. It might not hurt you to learn how to be more feminine."

Scar paused briefly to look around the clearing once more, taking special note of the newcomers. He thought he saw someone he recognized briefly but she seemed to walk off. "As for myself, I do not fight with females. There's only two things they are good for and I am not particularly interested in either, nor do I think you would excel at any one of them."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess' amber eyes narrowed. This was the problem with the few strong males she'd found, they were so full of themselves that they were utterly useless. How would she start a properly strong herd if she couldn't find a decent protector, one that was strong but yet didn't mind deferring to a female? "A few have passed the test, but they are the exception and not the rule. I have my own reasons for testing stallions...though I'm afraid you're not quite passing. After all, a mare is the herd leader in the natural scheme of things." She pointedly ignored the questioning of her femininity. It had happened before, and it was nothing new to her.

Meeki
"It's a good thing I failed the test then, isn't it?" Scar snorted before taking a couple steps back, as if he was preparing to leave. "The alpha mare should be wise and strong. She needs to know the land, be able to find food and water when necessary. Be able to lead the herd to safety in times of trouble. I can't see you in this position. Though I am sure you have the passion and drive for it, you are too quick testing males as if you really think you'll find out what would take a lifetime to learn about them in a matter of moments. I don't think you are wise at all."

Scar shook his head. "The protector is the real backbone to any herd. Without him, there's no one to really keep the herd safe, no one to make sure they really follow the path the mare has set out for them. No one to keep them in line. They are the actions of the herd, while the mares are the decisions." Scar chuckled genuinely at the conversation between them. "Testing. That's a first." The mare was certainly unique, at least in her own way.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess sneered. "A lush land like this...little problem finding food and water. Shelter? A cave for the little ones when the weather's nasty, little more's needed. As for testing males...one doesn't have lifetimes to make decisions." She chuckled mockingly. "Guess you'll be old and grey by the time you've got your little group to lord over, if you insist on taking lifetimes to know their worth."

Meeki
"You are full of assumptions, mare. If I were to 'lord' over anyone, I wouldn't need to know much about them. But if I were to depend on another with a greater duty, you can be sure that I would take the time needed to make sure they were worthy of the trust and responsibility."

A part of him really hoped that she would put some proper thought into who she trusted as her protector if she decided to lead a herd one day. It would be a shame if it ended up backfiring on her. He just didn't see how such a thing could be decided by a test or two. But what may be ridiculous to him could work well for her. "Good luck with your testing. May you find a male that is as strong and brave as you seek yet still cowardly enough to bow down to you." Scar snickered and turned to walk away.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess snorted softly to herself as she watched him leave. Some stallions... Lowering her head, she went back to grazing. She was still a bit slim from the winter, and she needed her strength.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:31 pm
April 24, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess clipped at the grass with swift accuracy, ears swiveling to catch the sounds of the breaking dawn. So far, all she heard was birds, rabbits, and the occasional smallish predator. Intent on her meal, she was nevertheless alert for signs of others of her kind.

Shariea
Waya sighed softly as he looked up at the sky, the sun slowly began to break into the new day. His tail flicked the grass and his front paw lightly pawed at the ground. To his left a sound caught his attention, and there was the mare from the evening before. He nodded his head to her and slightly whickered. "Greetings."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess raised her head at the rustling of hooves against grass. Spotting the dark grey from earlier, she snorted slightly. She hadn't had a chance to get the measure of him yet, but he hadn't immediately come across as arrogant nor cowardly. "So I run into you again," she said bluntly. "Though you didn't stick around long enough for me to get your name."

Shariea
Waya lightly nodded his head. "I wanted to find shelter for the night.." he said with a light shrug of his shoulders. His flicked his long hair from his blue eyes and looked at her with a very light smirk. "I also wasnt in the mood for some of the company." her said, reffering to Rahu. One had to be in the right mood to deal with that one.

He took a small step forward and lifted his handsome head high. "Im Waya." he said and left everything at that, Not only could he be blunt and to the point but he often didnt speak unless he really warmed up to someone.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess replied to this with a grunt. "Yeah, that Rahu is no walk in the park. One of those arrogant, lazy types. He'd probably like the power from leading a herd, but wouldn't be good at it at all." She tilted her head slightly to get a better look at him. After all, she was short as most Soquili went, though when it came to her particular line she was rather average height. "Name's Princess. More to it but the whole thing's a mouthful."

Shariea
The large stallion nodded a bit and chuckled. "I can imagen how it went last night. He probably insulted you for being a weak mare through out your conversation...." he snorted a bit and glanced up at the sky. "Herds have never been for me, Ive always been alone. But one day, Maybe... never can rule out the future." He shruged a bit as his tail skimmed the ground with a lazy flick. "Nice to meet you Princess..."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess snickered. "Let him think what he wants, I've yet to see a stallion shove a foal out their arse. Though I think I managed to keep him somewhat in line...it's not easy when they're that arrogant, and that ignorant of the natural scheme of things. My home herd, led by a mare, protected by a stallion. All the herds I saw were such." She tossed her head. "Not bad meeting you, you're smarter than most without being full of yourself."

Shariea
Waya nodded softly and snickered at her comment of shoving a foal out. He'd rather leave that to the females...."I've only seen heards in passing...so I honestly couldnt say. But Rahu is the type...that No female is above him..He reminds me of a lion. Lazy sit in the shade, and let he woman do the dirty work kind of aditude.."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess shook her mane, curls spilling in a dark fall down her shoulders. "And whether alpha or protector, the leaders of the herd cannot afford to be lazy. Less food, less safety, less everything if that happens."

Shariea
Waya nodded, although he'd never been a part of heard this seemed very logical to him. By himself he'd always had to be very vigilant, with more horses to protect one would have to be doubly so. Thinking through this, he certainly didnt think Rahu was heard material, at least at this time. Maybe when he found a mate he'd calm down a bit. Then again, who would want to mate with a womanizer like him?

He nickered softly at that thought and tilted his head looking at Princess again. "You prosent a logical point." he stated, his baratone voice filled with mirth as his mind lingered on Rahu...

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess' ears flicked forward. This stallion was pleasant to talk with...perhaps, if she ever managed to find others that also wished to work together to present a stronger whole, he might be well suited to a protector. He was large and strong, and while he wasn't a coward he seemed to have enough sense to defer to higher authority. She chuckled. "Of course I do, I grew up in a herd, and my parents had ambitions for me to be alpha mare. The current one was rather old, you see. However...my parents weren't the only ambitious ones, and I was soon turned out of the herd by the new alpha." She flicked her tail. "Of course, I was not yet fully grown then."

Shariea
Waya nodded softly and looked up at her. She was delecate and fragile looking, but she also spoted corded muscles. He smirked a bit, yes this little thing packed a wollop. "Im sure now that you are grown..if you truely wished to lead the heard you could go back and challeng them. " Waya didnt really know how those sorts of things worked, perhaps that sort of thing was below her anyway.

His tail skimmed the ground once more. "You're a strong and spirited mare, Im sure one day you'll lead a heard. " even if it was only of her own ofspring and mate, she would lead others one day. That was certainly clear to waya in that moment.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess was a bit taken aback, but she didn't let her surprise show. So far any hints of a mare leading a herd had been met with scorn, and she'd almost started to believe most of the stallions here defied the natural order of things by leading herds. At the mention of her home herd she shook her head. "No...support will have solidified behind her, and she'd have the herd backing her. One-on-one yes, but as things are...makes more sense to find my own place." Her ears flicked slightly but other than that she managed to hide her surprised pleasure at his last comment.

Shariea
Waya remained indiffernt, clearly oblivous to the fact that he'd both surprised her with his words and installed a kind of hope that not all Stallions here defied the natural order of things. He shook his head again, his raven tresses spilling over his shoulders like a veil of shadow.

The sunlight crested over the mountains and waya squinted into the light. "I should get going. Dispite the fact I went to find shelter last night I never slept..."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess nodded, noting with relief he'd not seemed to notice. She wanted a herd and a firm hand on the reins of it before she chose a mate, and she barely knew even a few candidates to be in a herd, let alone be a mate. "There's a bit of shelter up that way, where a tree fell part of the way down. There's some thicker brush there too so it should be shady even in this light." She tossed her head, gesturing in which direction he would find it. With a soft snort she walked away, mind busy. Waya would make a good protector for a herd, at least. Her mind busily squashed any sneaking thoughts that she wouldn't mind more with a disgusted snort. Now was hardly the time to be thinking of such things.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:56 pm
April 24, 2006

Takakun

The green stallion stood tall, the wind causing wisps of his mane and tail to flutter. With a soft harrumph, he set off at a slow trot down the hill towards the grasslands.
Behind him, a small black and white raccoon calmly followed.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess lifted her head, and her brow quirked as she saw a green and yellow Soquili stallion. So far, all she had seen were naturally colored, aside from that wind Soquili. And well...she'd dismissed that as a quirk of the wind types. She gave a brusqe dip of the head. "Hello."

Takakun

At the corner of his eyes, he noticed a demure mare nonchantly to the side. Nothing special....she was of a bay coloring and seemed alone. Fenrir flicked his tail and ignored her, continueing on his way. There was a river he wanted to get to, for its cool and refresing waters. The hard run in the morning has parched his throat, and he felt the need for a quick rest.
Y'sril followed close behind, but he unlike Fenrir knew of protocol. Extending his head briefly forward, he nodded and said, "Hello lady mare. A fine day we have today." The raccoon noticed the fire in her eyes, he wondered what she would do. After all, his young headstrong charge has ignored almost all mares he had met.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess' head jerked up as he walked past without a hint of noticing her, even though his little raccoon friend greeted her. Giving the small creature a nod, she snorted and stalked in front of the stallion, stopping in front of him with a small snap at the air. "Excuse me, but did your parents teach you no manners, let alone the natural way of things?"

Takakun

He took a couple of steps backwards in surprise. It was the first time anyone has stepped infront of him before. Usually soquilis just went away and he could do as he pleased. He harrumph in displeasure, easily side stepping away from her. It doesn't look like she would move though. Bleh...mares, he thought to himself, always want to cling.
" I have no matters with you, and it would do you well to keep out of the way of stallions," he snapped back, and turned away.
Y'sril chuckled nervously, rubbing his paws. "Now now...."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess pinned her ears, eyes blazing. "EXCUSE me little boy," she sneered, "But most of the time the matters of stallions are deciding which mare to strut best in front of. At least mares have the chance to do something more, like lead. Stallions are by their very nature followers, since you depend on us to continue the Soquili race."

Takakun

"If you believe so, then go find a stallion to strut infront of you, i dont have time to fulfil your delusions of grandeur," he stated simply, tossing his head. The mare was starting to annoy him. He had no idea why all of them were annoying. Fenrir was remindly briefly of his sister who liked to tease him...no doubt they seem to descend of the same race.
Shaking his head, he turned to go, "come along Y'sril"

The raccoon smiled gently, hopping neatly next to the stallion. As he passed the mare, he gave an apologetic grin.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess rumbled dangerously. "I don't want you to strut, I just want a modicum of respect without simpering!" But when he turned to walk away...that...was...it! Princess was not about to allow this arrogant little snot to stand there and insult her, and then turn his back on her! With a roar of rage, she lunged at Fenrir, legs striking out and teeth snapping.

Takakun

He suddenly turned back around, in effect putting himself out of the way of those teeth just as Princess rushed past him. He didn't do it on purpose, Fenrir wasn't even aware she had lunged at him, but he turned to check what Y'sril was doing. His green hooves, lightly dusted with red flowers stepped lightly, eyes widening at the image of a aroused mare, "whatever are you doing...?" he asked her, wondering why she ended up on the other side now.
Y'sril buried his head in his paws, trying not to laugh.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess didn't even pause or turn around, simply let fly with both hind legs in a powerful kick. He'd made a lucky dodge, but his luck wouldn't hold out forever. And when it failed, she would teach him what it meant to cross a true mare, one that had not forgotten the natural way.

Takakun

This time he saw what she was doing. An attack! How dare she! Fenrir reared, kicking out with his front hooves, more in defense. He was pushed back several steps though, and crashed down hard. Anger flashed in his eyes, he doesnt not take kindly to being attacked. All he wanted was a drink from the river. Growling beneath his breathe, he lunged at her, snapping around her head. The bites didn't make contact, he doesn't intend to hurt her, foolish mare, just to scare her. She would see what a wild stallion is capable of!
Turning around rapidly, he came behind her and snapped again at her hind foot.

Now this was going way too far. They were actually attacking each other!
The raccoon frowned. something must be done......but two soquilis are each others throat is hardly what a small raccoon can stop!

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess bared her teeth, snapping back with equal ferocity. She was no stranger to battle, any mare that expected to one day lead a herd had to be prepared to defend her position. Jerking her hind foot away, she used that to bunch her muscles and kick with the same foot in one swift 'kneejerk' action.

Takakun

He jerked backwards, that punched him on his nose! Wrinkling it furiously to get rid of the stars, he didn't notice Y'sril scampering up and leaping up his back. The wily raccoon placed his paws over the stallion's eyes and hung on for dear life. When Fenrir finally noticed, he roared, tossing his head trying to see. Failing thus, he landed backwards with a decidedly loud thump. Y'sril let go and jumped quietly to the ground, "now now....isn't nice to attack a mare..."
He dearly hoped Fenrir won't be too angry at him.

The stallion blinked....

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess stopped and stared as the raccoon jumped onto the fighting stallion's back. Once she figured out what the little creature was doing, she nickered in amusement despite herself. "Anyways, I don't expect a stallion to strut. I'd just like a hello and perhaps the time of day, the normal courtesy given to any of your kind. However, you wouldn't listen until I did something to make you listen."

Takakun

A sliver of blood trailed from his muzzle from the kick. Fenrir pouted a little, and got up. He felt like retorting to the mare, but paused...Y'sril has the habit of calming him down..this was no different. Muttering, he shook his head, "hello." and turned away. He wondered slightly if all mares were so disagreeable.
Y'sril chuckled....his young charge had a good heart, if not a little oblivious to matters.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess chuckled inwardly as she watched the young stallion walk away, but didn't voice anything aloud. He had potential, if only he could be taught some respect. At least he didn't seem hopelessly arrogant like that Scar or Rahu. She nodded to the raccoon. "Thank you," she whispered at him.

Takakun

The raccoon waved goodbye to Princess, before lightly scampering off after Fenrir.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:33 pm
Tetyawna trotted around with her stomache bouncing from side to side. I must be careful now that I'm pregnant.... Then the mare slowed down and began to walk. Well looks like I'm doing pretty good with my babies in my stomache, they're not as heavy as I thought they would be....

Ama trotted after her. To watch Tetyawna since she neede to be. "Don't hurt yourself!" she yelled. Talking to Tetyawna was much easier then talking with a stranger or someone new she just met. This mare would mumble. Oh dear....I hope nothing wrong happens to her!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:59 pm
Helaku's nostrils flared and he jerked to full awareness as he heard a strange Soquili's voice. Silently he hauled himself to his feet, moving through the woods near his teepee with eerie quietness. Swiftly he moved in front of the blue mare. "Hello? Who are--" He was cut off by his own shock and surprise as his legs went rigid, staring at Tetyawna. She...she's...no...don't tell me... With a whimpering cry of anguish he turned to flee back into the woods, to find the only other that could soothe his wounded heart.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:50 pm
(( Okay, since the baskets are now coloured and all, I shall fast foward ))

Seeing her old friend, that she haven't seen for a few weeks, made her happier. Oh my! As he ran away, the mare was able to run after him. "Uhm.....hey Helaku...." Then in her mind, she thought maybe she should get right to the subject. "Are you still mad at me?" Now thinking back about what had happened, she felt mad for some reason. All this was currently ruining her happiness about her newborn babies back home.

In an angrly way, she turned. "You know, for a male, I suspect some to be strong...." Everything bad started to rush into her head, and she tried shaking them out, but they wouldn't budge.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:58 pm
Helaku whirled, but the creature that confronted Tetyawna looked little like the gentle, dedicated stallion he normally was. His ears were flat against his head, his teeth were bared, and his eyes blazed with fury. "You dare say that to me...when it was your fault! You struck me down!" Legs stiff and slightly spread apart, he bowed his head, shaking. "Thanks to you I don't even know my own mind sometimes...I see you and it all comes rushing back...and yet with Chu'mana I'm able to forget for a little while." He shook his mane with a slight whimper. "But just because I have her...doesn't mean it hurts any less to see you like this. Try as hard as I can to beat it down, there's a small voice in my mind that says those foals should be mine."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:09 pm
April 28, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess trotted through the forest with remarkable agility for one born of the desert sands, dodging obstacles and pitfalls. Then again, she'd been exploring quite a bit lately...and if she didn't know these lands at least a little by now, than what was she doing starting a herd? There was little sound other than the huff of breath and the crunch of twigs (and other forest debris) beneath her feet.

Shariea
Waya's ears flicked behind him and he slowly turned his head towards the approching beast. Princess trotted fully into veiw and the stallion tilted his head to the right, his ebony locks falling over his shoulders. He nodded to her as she passed, not knowing if she'd stop to speak of carry on with her journy. Either way he'd at lest acknolaged her and in doing so felt he'd showed the strong mare respected due to her.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess snorted as she came to a stop, and a slow smile spread across her face. "Hello Waya! Just who I wanted to see." A sincere statement...she'd been looking for him for a bit, since she'd made the decision to start the herd. After all, she needed someone to keep everyone in line and keep an eye on things when she wasn't around.

Shariea
Waya blinked for but a moment, the only sign he gae that he was truely surprised by her statement. "Well, Seems you found me. " he commented after a pause, a small smile at the corner of his lips. Perhaps she wanted him to show her somewhere? truely he had no idea why she would seek him out. His tail flicked across the ground as his mind pondered over what she could want with him.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess quirked a brow. "Of course I found you, you're standing right here in front of me aren't you?" She paced around him, grinning slightly. "You look like you're wondering why I would look for you, hmm? Well...what would be the most likely reason in your mind?"

Shariea
The dark stallion turned to face her as she moved around him, she was practicly beaming in his confusion. He chuckled a tilted his head to the side. Seemed the strong mare did have a sense of humor at times. "True." He said softly, waiting for her to continue. As she paced around him he watched her and listened intently to her question. "Honestly Princess I've been trying to figure that out, and I cant rightly think of any good reason. The most likely would be to show you some where, but i doubt thats the case as you seem to like to explore by yourself. "

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Oh really?" Princess looked surprised. "I thought as protector of the head you would know that I'd found a couple of members...Oh!" She chuckled. "I forgot to tell you about that, didn't I? I can see from your face I must've. Yes...you'd make a fine protector." She shook her mane and waited for his response, quite evidently in a fine mood.

Shariea
Waya blinked a bit and raised an eyebrow. "Protector? You want me to Protect your heard? " He chuckled bit. "My you are quick. When I said I see you leading a heard some day, I didnt invision it so quickly. I suppose in that, I under estimated you. Which I will never do again mind you..." He added that last part not as a stallion bowing before a mare who had astounded him, But as a friend, who was truely awed at the speed in which thise mare could get her dreams to mold into reality.

He paused for a long moment, doubt shooting into his mind. He'd never been a part of heard. Sure he could protect himself just fine, but when he was looking after others how would he do? "I dont know if im exactly the right stallion for the Job... you know im a loner...."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess snorted and nipped Waya lightly. "Of course you're a loner. The protector needs to hold himself a bit aloof, so he can keep his decisions in quarrels objective. You're strong, you're respectful, you're aloof." She nodded. "Thus making you the perfect candidate."

Shariea
The large stallion stared at Princess for a moment. After all when she put it that way it did sound like he fit the role to a 'T'. Waya was slowly beginging to warm to the idea. After all, It might be nice to belong to a family group for once. And since he was in the role of Protector his privacy was assured when he wanted it. " Well.. I suppose I could give it a shot..."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess nodded. "Alright then...for now, the others are in the clearing north of the village. Once the grass there's grazed down, we'll move to another spot...I've got a few in mind, all with some sort of shelter nearby if we need it." She smiled slightly. "I look forward to workin' with ya."

Shariea
Waya nodded abit and glanced off into the direction she stated. "How many are in the heard now, other than us?" He asked her all the while looking off into the direction of what would be his new home, at lest for awhile. Working with a heard would be difficult at first, just because he didnt do well with crowds. He was sure however that once he got to know the members that he would warm up and be himself.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess followed his gaze. "Only two others so far, the stallion Helaku and his mate Chu'mana. I'd rather small and strong than large and weak, though. I like starting out with a small, strong core." She stamped a hoof absentmindedly. "Helaku will probably back you on decisions, so your job should be that much easier."

Shariea
Waya nodded a bit and broke his gaze on the horrizon to look back at Princess. "Alright, Hopefully this will all work out well. " He nodded softly and smiled. He was going to be part of a herd... all be it sudden and not really a choice on his part, for he knew better than to question Princess. However, it wasnt as if he really minded, sometimes life presented you with a path, and although you could ignore it and go your own way...you'd have been much better going on what it presented you. Reguardless of what was to happen from this point on, it would be a life lesson. Waya smiled despite himself and nodded to Princess. "I Look forward to meeting the others. "

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"It should be interesting." She tilted her head and looked up at the sky. "Hmmm...it's been a while, I should probably get back. Might as well show you the way there as well." With a swish of her tail she started off through the woods at a brisk walk.

Shariea
Waya nodded softly and silently took off after princess, Her brisk movements hardly made him pace for his long strides kept him firmly at her side. His trail flicked once behind him, the braided locks thudding against his hind quarters. Was he following this head strong mare to a new life, or only a pit stop through this place? He hadnt thought that deeply, however as he had planned to move on to plusher grazing grounds so did she and the heard would follow....maybe this next winter wouldnt be as bad.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:49 am
"Well I'm sorry, but both of us has moved on. You, yourself, has found a mate of your own. I too. We go our separate ways. For sure, you know you and Chu'mana will have babies of your own." she said with her head turned to face him. Tears in her eyes, confused. "Why can't you forget about it and move on like how I did. It may have been my fault, but bringing this back doesn't make anything better. What can I do now?! Nothing!"

Ama finally caught up. Trotting slowly towards them, she found them fighting. Oh dear..... She wasn't the talkitive type, so she just stood back and watched. Not dared to do anything yet, onless she is pulled into this, which she definetly did not want. The mare hid behind a large tree.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:13 am
Helaku sighed, head still hanging though the shaking had started to quell. "Forget it...move on...you think I haven't been trying? I've been doing a pretty good job aside from seeing you...so obviously fresh from birthing..." He snorted and lifted his head. "You seem less willing to face what happened than I am. Less willing to face the ugly truth of what happened, that you could have indeed kept such a mess from happening if only you'd kept control of yourself!" He shook his mane. "I admit I'm partially to blame, after all I fell for it. But you did little to dispel my fantasy until I'd already fallen and deeply," he said, sighing again. "You probably thought it just a game...but I was taking it seriously. Just...you have to be careful when playing with other's hearts!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:25 pm
She turned her body towards him. "Well I said I'm sorry. I was still new at this stuff. Things just happen when it comes to love." Her eyes comepletely filled with tears now. The mare knew she will never go back and think about what happened. "Now that we've both tried to move on, why don't we just do something else instead talking about this horrifying subject."

In her mind, was a tons of happy things now. Her tears were gone. "If you really can't move on and have to stay this way when you see me, then why don't we just never see each other again? I'm sure you don't want that!.....Do you?" she said sadly. Maybe he does! Maybe he wants me out of his life! Maybe he wants me to die! Maybe.... So many 'maybes' were popping in her head, blocking out the happy images.

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:48 pm
Helaku hung his head. "I'm sorry...It's just...it was a shock to see you like that. I thought I'd have more time to, you know, come to terms with it." He looked up and gave a weak smile. "Knowing you, I'm sure the foals will be wonderful." He flinched at her last statement. "I didn't mean that...I was ready to go look for you, you know that? It had been so long since you entered his territory...I was getting worried. I thought something bad had happened to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:57 am
"Well you're one of my closest friends." she winked. "You can come visit anytime, and I shall come visit you and Chu'mana......soon with foals and fillies, that are yours." she giggled. Phew! I'm glad we moved on.....hopefully..... "Now, now....what to do?! Hmmmm....seems like a good time for some running around without anything bothering me now." Her eyes looked at Helaku then at her stomache. 1, problem with the fight thing was over and 2, the bundle was out of her. "Yep, nothing to bother me now!" As soon as the babies were out, she felt ligth again, before she couldn't climb a tree, which she enjoyed so much.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:16 pm
Helaku flicked an ear at her thought that he was one of her closest friends. She must not have many yet if she thinks of me that way...then again, since meeting King she's barely left his territory. As for himself...his love was Chu'mana, but his closest friend was the wolf pup he'd recently found. "That's good," he said amicably.

With a soft whimper, Mai poked her head out of the bush she'd fled into. She'd never seen her guardian like that, but maybe it was because that mare was a scary? She didn't like scary...but she wanted to be close to Helaku. He'd protect her. She shot out of the bush, scurrying to Helaku and sitting against one of his legs.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff