Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Party Tent: The Masquerade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:37 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR
User Image

It's just another war: Terrified | Just another family torn: Why is this happening?! | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Masquerade |

It all happened so fast. One minute, Marina was dancing with Damien. the next, a bunch of masked figures appeared and started attacking everyone. Her brown eyes went wide, and she cursed under her breath.

"You have GOT to be f***ing kidding me," she hissed, and pushed down on Damien's shoulders. "Get down!" An explosion nearby from a spell of some sort rocked her entire body backwards, and she screamed aloud as she went skittering away from him across the dance floor. Why had she worn such a stupid dress? Why did stuff like this always happen to her? The redheaded girl blinked back tears, and shot to her feet just as a masked figure approached.

"Get AWAY from me, you sick son of a-"

A curse shot past her and hit someone behind her, who crumpled to the ground, unmoving. Terror began to worn its way into her gut as she realized how very close she'd been to dying in that instant. "Protego!" she screamed, and turned and ran, fighting her way through the panicking crowd. "Damien! DAMIEN!" she shouted, looking around desperately for him. A spell hit her from somewhere and knocked her off her feet. She instinctively maneuvered her body into a roll as she fell, and then got up and kept running. Marina couldn't even see the exit. All she saw were bodies, and blood, and fire. Screams and shouts were echoing in her ears. "Damien, where are you?!" she called out again, desperately.

A hand latched around her arm, dragging her back. "Let go of me!"

"Oh, a little spitfire are we? This is going to be fun, sweetheart," a voice snarled in her ear.

"I'm. Not. Your. Sweetheart." Marina growled, and slammed her elbow into his nose. There was a satisfying crunch and a spray of blood. She whipped around. "You wanna have fun, you cowardly piece of sh*t? Let's have fun,"

"Locomortor Mortis!" she hissed.

"Sectumsempra!"

She gasped in pain as blood darkened the front of her dress, and stumbled backwards. "Levicorpus!" she said through gritted teeth. Then he flipped upside down and she collapsed with a scream of pain, wrapping her arms around her bloody midsection.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 pm
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Anxious
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: Oh... I never get this dressed up...
I'm just the same as I was: Alone
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Masquearde

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn could have sworn she saw Jayden, walking through the crowd. She hesitantly approached, laying a gentle hand on his arm. "Jay? Is that you?" she asked quietly, with a curious smile.

Then everything went to hell. Masked figures appeared, and started shooting off spells. Newlyn had never been around so much as a duel. The Hufflepuff screamed and grabbed onto Jayden, or who she at least thought was Jayden. "What's going on?! My sisters are outside!"

Then a dark figure approached them, and she found herself raising her wand like she was possessed. "Impedimenta!" she cried out, and to her surprise she succeeded in stopping them. She looked up at him, panic and terror in her blue eyes. "We need to get out of here! Now!"

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

Silver Eagle III

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:51 pm
When you came in the air went out,
And every shadow there filled up with doubt,

I don’t know who you think you are but before the night is through

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

A flippant laugh escaped the clutches of his rigid jaw. Footsteps echoed in the slosh of chaos. Bare feet lurched forward and teased the carmine puddles in the earthy ground. He raised his arm simply, just a means to ward off the splatter of blood the dotted the sleeve of his robes now, instead of his face. A slow smirk crawled on his lips firm around the butt of a cigarette, and he breathed in a plume of toxic smoke. ”And here you are,” he pointed out slyly. He paused, fingers rose to take the burnt out cigarette and flick its remnant into the spiral of chaos.

”Heh, so, are you done?” He remarked, the jerk of his head indicated the nefarious beings and their full-faced masks. ”Or are you still playing with them?” He wondered, a malicious glint in his eyes of gold. He tore off his mask and tossed it to the ground, staring down at Michelle expectantly for an answer he couldn’t predict.

He could never predict her.

But over her head, he watched the ongoing battle. Took careful notes on the strategic offense and defense of the duelers he knew, that he might one day face. It was one of the reasons why he never dueled; he didn’t want anyone to have the upper hand on him, to know what he might do before he actually does it. All the while, they didn’t need to be a target, so he waved his wand in silence and cast the disillusionment charm once more upon them both.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 18
Masquerade Tent
Defaeco animus, disillusionment charm in effect
╚══════════════╝

I wanna do bad things with you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched in horror as the redhead was struck down. She was a Chimera, wasn't she? The gold eyed girl dove to the ground beside Marina, using her own magic to help hold the guy off and send him flying. "Hey there. Mind if I cut in?" She sent a grin, then began working. She was constantly repeating her spell, Wundus Healiom, over the redhead, slowly, but surely healing her. When she was done, the older girl sat back, then offered a hand to help her comrade off the ground. Thin arms were shaking, wandless magic and adrenaline exhausting her. Was she ready to fold? Hell no. When a cloaked freak touched her, she slipped her hand under the hem of her dress. When she stood, her skirt was cut off at the knees, a cruel smirk on her face. "Hell hath no fury like a pissed off b***h." Her smirk spread, then she began her attack. She was able to move quicker than the figure, and she proved it as she drove her heel into his stomach with a powerful kick. The man coughed up blood, causing Rem to cringe. "Sick freak." She wiped his blood off her cheek and went about attacking the others in a similar manner.

UT
f
HARACTER
The Forgotten Weasley

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden was suddenly pulled off mid spell, turning around to his girlfriend Newlyn. "Whoa, oh s***. William...we have to get out of here," he said to his brother, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Why?" he asked, not looking back to see their visitor, just keeping his eyes on the target.

"Because Newlyn's sisters are outside and I have to go save them!" he said to William and with that ran in the other direction with Newlyn, hoping William would follow, but he wasn't sure that was going to happen. "Newlyn, come on, William will be fine, he's a powerful wizard. He can make it through."

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:05 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William did not see Jayden go and when he looked back, his brother had left him. Not a surprise. He seriously loved the girl that he was with. Much like his feelings for Belle. But he had to do this. He had to stay. He could not just let these people die. He had to trust in his dueling ability and what his girlfriend had taught him.

"Belle, this is for you," he said to himself, looking at his wand. He felt a rush of confidence in him that he has never had before. All he pictured was getting out of here and heading to the Rich house as soon as he had got done, hoping to see his love there.

A wizard had engaged him at that time, a threatening, almost over confident smile on his face as he blared out a curse at him. "Deflexo Cantatrix," he said allowed, waving his wand as if he was a fencer. The Spell backfired at the man, hitting him right in the stomach. William had never been a confident dueler, but when fighting to stay alive, for his beautiful fiance, he had to be.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:07 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke had been calmly dancing with the girl he'd found. Well, calmly as in he wasn't tripping up at least. Mentally he was berating himself over the whole attraction bit. Hormones, he hated them. Seriously, how much trouble could it be not to have to deal with them. Unbidden, an image of Steffi appeared in his mind and he banished it with a scowl. Not the right time, he told himself. Besides, it was crazy. He couldn't find his best friend attractive, right? Needless to say, his confused thoughts continued to dance through his head as he himself danced, trying and failing to think about how he was betraying someone. He was not, damnit!

It was at that moment that spells erupted. Luke was completely caught unprepared and he swore. Looking around, he realized that there were masked individuals here, and they were attacking. Eyes going wide, he grabbed his partner's hand and ducked low, trying to pull her along.
"Pokker, Magni, hvor i helvete er du? Du bør nok få ræva i gir eller jeg sverger, jeg vil trekke noe på deg så dårlig, vil du bli sittende fast i rommet ditt for en måned!" Well, he hoped his brother heard him at any length. He dodged a falling body and then tripped over something. Swearing in his familial language, he yanked his mask off and threw it to the ground. Whose idea was it to have a masked ball, anyway?

User Image
State: Terrified and annoyed
OOC: Translation: Damn it, Magni, where the hell are you? You'd better get your a** in gear or I swear, I will pull something on you so bad, you'll be stuck in your room for a month!

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Circus Tent/ The Battle

Ronyo entered the tent from one of the burned out sides and pulled his wands out in an instant. He had gotten the word about the attack and mobilized as quickly as he could. He knew several of his Chimera were at the party to have fun but now they would need to go to work. Ronyo looked around the room and could see the chaos had already escalated beyond normal control. The detective scanned the tent with his green eyes looking for his comrades.

Heather and Remy were fighting the dark wizards like he knew they would. Ronyo also caught sight of Michelle with...Tay, of course it would be Tay. However the rival didn't seem to be helping with the chaos but simply watching it and not caring. That was one time he didn't have to worry that Tay was behind this...at least for the time being. Ronyo continued to look in the crowd and watched Marina get cut down by a masked villain. Remy was over to help but Ronyo was not one to watch his friends get hurt.

" Levitas Offendo!" A bolt of bright electricity burst from Ronyo's ash wand and slammed into a dark wizard right by Remy and Marina, " Levitas Tripudio!" Ronyo had spun and snapped his African Blackwood wand out and launched a stream of bright blue tinged lightning at a group of dark wizards electrocuting a large group as the dancing arcs from the spell fried them.

Quickly Ronyo moved through the sea of villains his wands snapping out suddenly with the call of ' levitas Gladius' coming out of the white haired man's mouth. His wands both began to arc with electrical energy around the shafts and a foot from the tips of each wand. The young dragon moved and slashed dark wizards left and right, spinning a few times to avoid spells but coming right in and slashing off hands, or going low to cut off feet. He slid to a stop near Marina and Remy and his wands both went up quickly.

" Levitas Contego!" An electric barrier formed around them as spells slammed into the shield and then vanished as Ronyo turned to his allies, "Remy is Marina ok? Do what you can for her and I'll cover, when you think she can walk again move to Heather."

Ronyo ducked a flying spell only to be hit by another and sent into a table. He stood back up and snapped both wands out in front of him sending both a 'Confringo' and 'Reducto' spell at the unfortunate dark wizard. Ronyo moved back and continued laying down suppressing fire on the wizards so Remy could work. Ronyo brought his hand up when a brief pause came in the fighting and called into his ring.

"All members this is Dragon actual, we have hostile enemies all over the circus area. Proceed to the area and help evacuate the civilians to safety. All members look for each other and pair up, don't be caught fighting alone against these numbers."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                                                with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi was having a fine time dancing with the masked stranger, although over and over her mind wandered to Luke. She wondered if he would be mad if he saw her dancing with some random boy.... It wasn't like she had promised him a dance or anything... right? He had no claim to her.... and she had no claim to him. It was perfectly okay for her to be dancing with this other boy. Right? If that was true... why did she feel so bad about it? Like she was stabbing someone she truly cared about in the back. She blinked a couple times, chewing on her lip as she tried to work out her thoughts and feelings.

Before she could come to any conclusion though spells started flying everywhich way and her masked partner was grabbing her hand and dragging her through the crowd helping her avoid people. She was glad for it too, because having only one eye made it hard enough in the first place but the mask cut off all of her peripheral vision so she was near blind at the moment. Before he even pulled off his mask she recognized him by the Norwegian and his brothers name. She had been dancing with Luke this entire time.... Had he known it was her? Had he chosen her on purpose? The thoughts raced around in her brain and a spell came flying at her from the side, cutting open her side.

"Verdammt noch mal!" She swore in German as pain erupted in her side. She had felt worse though and so she kept moving. She reached up and yanked her mask off. If she had been able to see she would have noticed the spell coming at her. She didn't even think about the fact the entirety of her scarred face was now showing. "We have to find the kids Luke." She yelled over the sound of spells flying. From just above her eyebrow to halfway down her cheek a wide white scar ran. Where her eye should have been was a mutilated but healed over hole covered in thick and thing white scars to match the longer one. It was obvious that someone had taken the time to slowly work her eye out of her face with a knife from pure anger and cruelty. 

OOC: Translate: Bloody Hell!

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                                                You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                                                wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phinelia had felt the vague burn of the ring on her finger just as she had passed the main tent, watching a dragon circle the air in awe. The sensation of heat pulled her back and her eyes widened at what it meant: she only read half the message before she was sprinting into the crowd around her, pushing people away from her path. Her mind momentarily sauntered away from the immediate solidity of needing to arrive at her summon and help, wondering if she should try to find some of the other Chimeras first.
Immediately she shut the idea out and ran even faster, lungs already working in a familiar switch. The masquerade tent was not a hard target to identify as being the location she was needed at as already screams were heard, children and adults running out, sparks beginning to burn fabric and the flowing string of commanded spells filled the air like smoke.
Phi burst into the tent, entrance fabric fluttering around her and momentarily obscuring her from sight as she tried to catch a glimpse of what was happening. Ronyo became immediately apparent to her and she saw him surveying quickly as well as he continued to defend; a few students he recognized as the new Chimeras were either helping get people to safety or were within the brawl directly. However, the masked figures were quickly spotted by her molten eyes and became her target. The dark curses flowing from their commands and the gaudy masks concealing them made her sneer, "Aguamenti Maxima!" She cried, wand furiously piercing the air, willing water from it and spinning it around her head like a quickly-swelling sphere. She ran a few more steps with the element under her command before throwing it hard against the flank of one of the enemies nearest her. The fearless liquid hit them hard, knocking them over and she managed to gain the attention of another figure how had been advancing treacherously on a group of young children.
"Offendo!" the redhead cast again, wand slashing the air and hitting the target with the invisible force, knocking them over. She rushed to the students, "You need to get out, find your parents, come with me," she said, tone as gentle as possible as more charms and hexes flew over their heads. Her arms already wrapped around two pairs of their shoulders, guiding them close to her as she ran with them towards the exit of the tent again, whipping her wand up and voicelessly casting up shields and deflections whenever a curse came too near them. Once back at the mouth of the tent she pushed them out even further, guiding them to a crowd and telling them again to find their parents, to find some cover, before charging back into the fray. "Expelliarmus!" she cast again, the spell ready at the tip of her wand to fly where she aimed.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle smirked slightly at his retort. So she was. Maybe it was her that chaos followed and he just followed her? At his question silver eyes darted over the masked people still killing and maiming those alive. Of course if she had been a good hearted person, she would have wanted to stay and fight and protect people. But that was no her style. He was correct in his words. They were just amusements. Something to pass her time with until she found him. Amusing and fun yes... but only toys. Her eyes spotted her sisters perfectly safe with her father. (She refrained from making a face at the sight of him for now). Wherever Chris was, he was keeping Ada safe she was sure of it, and Gracie was gone, probably off with her git of a boyfriend.

Slowly her eyes and attention returned to Tay and she shrugged. "I'm done." She said simply. She preferred the idea of getting out of there before her father spotted her anyways. He would demand she come home with him so he could make sure she was okay, and she would refuse and that would just be a waste of her time. She held out a blood spattered pale hand for him to take. She didn't have to ask to know he'd take her away. Where she didn't know but honestly she didn't care and she'd never bothered to ask before. Her absolute trust in him could turn out to be her downfall.... but she doubted he'd ever harm her.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:24 pm
When you came in the air went out,
And every shadow there filled up with doubt,

I don’t know who you think you are but before the night is through

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

The blizzard of snow had ceased, it seemed, and he could tell as she turned to cast the world in a veil of ice. Hard as iron, he stood a testament against time and space. Square jaw set firm, cast in bronze, he could taste the metallic urge siphoning in him. It was greedy, slick and silver, and it poured in his veins, it begged him, beseeched him. Hurt. Instead, he focused. The battlefield was littered with colorful ribbons burnt in crisps and frays where the fire lurched to it. Masks, blood, hats, bodies; it all began to pile. The stench of death was putrid, it hung in the air with the scorched flesh, dying screams, and strategic commands. ”Come along then,” he said quite simply, just another boy leaving the circus.

Her hand extended, he could see the blood under chipped nails from the struggle of the battle. He hadn’t hesitated to take it, feel the sticky warmth stain his clean flesh. Over her head, he swore he saw… He blinked. Focal concentration honed in on one face, and with his hand still in around Michelle’s, he took a daring step forward the disillusionment ward he’d set up in his shrouded shadows, before breaking the charm once again revealing himself… and Michelle. ”Phi?” He breathed her name aloud, almost scared that the moment her name touched the ground she would disappear. Just another ghost, gone.

But no, her flaming hair and pale, porcelain skin shone under the light of fire that crawled to the top of the tent and leapt from pillar to pillar. A burst of red spiraled in front of him and barely passed him by, seemingly unfazed, he leaned to the side to get a better view. Sure enough, there she was, like the ghoul from his past and barreling her way to protect the ones she loved. He spat on the floor and sneered. With a raised wand, he began to swish, parted lips to speak, dared his tongue to curse but he stopped short when he realized where he was, who he was with, and what was going on.

Growling under his throat, he recoiled back into the darkness, back beside Michelle. With one last glance, every instinct demanding that this would be his one and only opportunity—! He probably should have apparated away, shouldn’t he have?

Then why was he still standing here like a bloody git?!

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 18
Masquerade Tent
Defaeco animus in effect
╚══════════════╝

I wanna do bad things with you.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Her hardened spell burst from her wand, barely missing the weapon of one of the further figures. Instead the red spark of magic hit him just above the forearm, she she saw him grunt in surprise. She raised her wand again and threw another hex at him, missing again - barely again. Phi began to advance suddenly: her eye had caught onto the face of Heather, one of the students she recognized as a member of her force - she had been a bit slow to notice her since the vivid hair of green was gone and replaced by a much more natural colour, but it was definitely her and her features were lines with fear and eyes alive with fire.
Phi growled under her breath, rushing and trying to forethink a path of safety through the fire of spells and curses in the space, thicker than air. She began to run, swerving around a few alleys and knocking into a few enemies, stepping away from the entrance again and into the heat and then her eyes froze along with the rest of her.
Her hesitance borne in her vision stilled her mind, like a needle injecting ice and the organ pumped it through the rest of her body; slowly, deliberately. William Dante Nott was staring at her and she could see the same question in his gold eyes that was burning in her stomach.
Before she had enough mental time to think up another mute spell; imagine another magical reaction, she was already gripping his arm. He had grown, was the first thing she notices, and it immediately made her blood boil.
She had lost time again, she realized in the shred of a second between her stepping before him, gripping his arm and her yelling into his face. Lost time just as she had with Colton - the shock and the fear and the unnamed and unyielding emotions had grasped her mind and blocked out her vision and sped time, seemingly cutting out the seconds and breathes taken from point A to point B. She was two feet away and then she was breathing in his very air. It was just like with Colton, the dread was the same too. It was the same too.
"IS THIS YOU!?" she yelled, voice shrill, head muttered with the thousand flys' wings of string instruments tuning in a swell, the girl was not sure if she was asking for his responsibility for the battle just behind them (or was it miles away?) or if he existed again in her world like he once had.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle wasn't exactly sure what had happened. One moment it was just them leaving. Walking away from the stupid battle for stupid reasons and the petty lives being lost every second, and the next minute it was like a whole different world. She could feel the tension the air, but she'd be damned if she let her confusion show. A spell or curse left unsaid and then he just stopped. He didn't whisk them away. He just stopped and stared at this girl.

Silver eyes narrowed just slightly as she watched with a cold silence. Her face was impassive but her mind was spinning as she tried to connect the details that weren't there for her to grasp. It was like she was staring at a puzzle the border totally finished but all the inside pieces were wrong and didn't make sense when put together....if they even fit. In not even a moments time the firey haired girl was practically on top of them and shouting at such a level that Michelle almost winced.

There was always so much she didn't know about him. Always so much that she was left to guess at and figured out on her own. But that was what she liked about him. He was the one puzzle that always eluded her and drew her in farther. This girl though.... she didn't fit... or maybe she did and Michelle just didn't want her too. Either way it was a new piece to a puzzle she wasn't even close to figuring out and Michelle was starting to think it wasn't even the same puzzle anymore. The only thing she could even begin to process right now though was one though. One thought. Who the hell is she?

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Well, that could have gone better. Magni had been left alone, after a rather snippy girl had taken the girl he had asked over to where the snacks had been provided. He had returned to being bored afterward. However, his boredom was short-lived as people suddenly appeared in the tent and started throwing spells around. He didn't hesitate to think, he simply acted. Throwing his wand toward them, he growled low in his throat. "Protego! Expelliarmus! Stupefy! Petrificus Totalus!" The shield stopped a spell directed his way, while the three offensive spells took care of two of the offenders. Glaring, he stepped forward and cold-cocked another. Six years of beater experience definitely payed off as the man crumpled.

However, he stopped as he suddenly heard someone shouting in Norwegian. Looking around, he spotted a head of red hair ducking behind someone. Pokker! Luke was stuck in the middle of it all! Blasting another attacker away with a well-placed Reducto, he made his way over to cover his brother and make sure no one else could get to him.
"Du får heller komme oss ut herfra! Jeg vet ikke hvor lenge jeg kan holde dem av, og jeg vil heller ha en bror å gå tilbake til enn ikke Luke!" Growling, he smashed another face in as he cast another spell. Where were the aurors?

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Fighting
OOC: Translation: You'd better get out of here! I don't know how long I can hold them off, and I'd rather have a brother to return to than not Luke!

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
You can take everything from me
'Cause this is all I need.

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas