Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romulus had followed his sister to the circus, not knowing what else to do. Of course, the older girl had left him to babble with some boy, and Dhylan, who Romy also knew, if only by association, was talking to Eun Han while Minerva dragged poor Ariana away. Blue eyes continued to rove around, before catching sight of a familiar brunette. He made his way through the crowd, carefully avoiding physical contact with anyone, until he stopped beside the girl. A bright smile lit his face as he looked at her. "Hi Anna! How are you?" He had been missing his friend all summer, but now he was able to see her! "What have you been up to all summer long?' He looked at her treat, then debated getting one of his own, despite having packed snacks. He slipped his hand into his pocket, then fetched a cookie from a small bag he'd filled. The sweet taste of vanilla and sugars filled his mouth, then he lifted another and offered it to his friend.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Anna continued down the fairway, snacking on her sugary goodness. Her eyes drifted over the booths and attractions, until she felt a presence beside her. It was then that she turned to face this person, who turned out to be Romy. He smiled at her, asking about her summer. "Oh, hey Romulus. I haven't done much, really. Just sat up in my room to write. What about you?" she replied. When he offered her a cookie, she shook her head, gesturing to her snack that would probably keep her up all night. She never did have a high tolerance for sugar.

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romulus smiled at the girl, then ate the cookie when she denied it. "I have, for the most part, become a recluse. I stay in the room I share with Terren, drawing or writing near all the time. Not much else to do." He failed to mention the increasingly difficult practice sessions his sister and captain was forcing him to endure. Luckily, he was only getting better. He would win this year, and he would prove himself. The boy looked back at his best friend, then brushed his hair back. Blue eyes glimmered, making his happy emotions shine outwardly.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:26 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Age Ten

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Five

User ImageUser Image Location: Circus Maisc

Grace listened intently to the fortune teller. She hardly noticed she was practically hugging the counter. What could it all mean? Something about joy and wealth… Not being able to have both and having to make a choice between honor and greed. “I’m actually not sure…” Grace answered the boy. That was a shock to Leonette her younger sister seemed to know everything.

“I know the first part probably has something to do with how Leo is always looking out for me and protecting me all the time.” Grace explained. That had to be it right? ‘But then there’s the part about hopes and dreams…’ she thought to herself. “My future sure is complicated.” She said. Leonette would have told helped her understand it if she did herself but sadly even she didn’t understand her sister’s fortune.

With: Grace, a boy (Kenny), and a fortune teller
With: Leo, a boy (Kenny), and a fortune teller

OOC: ---

Essy ze Ninja
Xistund

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 am
When you came in the air went out,
And every shadow there filled up with doubt,

I don’t know who you think you are but before the night is through

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

There you are, breath stolen in sharply, he pursued the hunt. The likely pair had seemed to make a dive in the main tent, and he growled irritably. Of course, of course they would choose to shroud themselves under the same tent that would make it physically impossible to do anything other than watch the bloody show.

He wasn’t here for shows, tricks or treats, dammit. Another growl and he tried to soothe his thoughts, rearrange his mind and lay down arms until he could better rationalize what he was doing here. And why.

To be quite frank, he didn’t expect his uncle to come to the carnival with his daughter. Which, now that he thought about, sounded rather ridiculous, didn’t it?

On the other hand, this sort of excursion would have made the best hiding place, to hide in plain sight. This would have been the perfect breeding grounds for malevolence, for greed, for black market transactions and…

…But not this time.

More and more had begun to linger towards the masquerade tent now that the night sky had descended upon them and the moon begun its slow ascent to conquer this side of the world, if only for just a little while. He was foolish, this was foolish. If he ever had hopes of capturing the man at his weakest, he would need to do it late in the night, when only the buried bones heeded attention.

Idly, his feet carried on and he’d stolen after the young pair of girls he’d kept his sights on for most of the night.

Even though he really never knew why.

Really… what’s the worst that could happen?

[[Exit to Masquerade Tent]]

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 18
Fairway
╚══════════════╝

User Image

I wanna do bad things with you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:16 pm
Why is that you could only see the worst in me?
I swear sometimes I feel like it nurtures me
But to keep it all real, it's kinda hurting me
I could say Im done with it, but it lurks in meI swear to God, everything in life is old
And the only thing that changes is the price of gold
Even in the afterlife I will fight your soul
Because the second time around Ill be twice as bold

User Image

Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Halfblood

☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾
Lorelai was just starting to feel like she might pass out, when she heard a voice call to her. Using the voice like a ship might use a lighthouse, she steadied herself and slowly started to breathe normally. It must have been Richar- Rick. She saw red hair and was proven correct, and immediately she grabbed onto Rick's collar and stared at him.
"No, not okay, let's get out of here," she exhaled and dragged him with her to a less busy area. She pushed a wave of blond hair back and adjusted the strap of her dark red dress, nervous.
"This is freaking awful," she said and looked around them anxiously.
☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾ ☽☆☼☆ ☾

You've got me thinking twice to just breathe
Then you say I wont survive if I leave
But I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve
I no longer need your attention, at ease
But Its a joke, its a game,
Why am I still keeping score?
Im in pain, Im ashamed
Im a woman, hear me roar

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:23 pm
                User Image
                User ImageUser Image

xxaitlin ngels
                                                      ≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂
                                                      xFifth Year // Gryffindor // Chaser

When the wind passes by, I can feel it move me.
                                                          I just want to run. I just want to be free.

User Image
            Caitlin looked at the crowd, then back at Jem. "We could go see what it is, if you want." She shrugged, tugging a strand of her hair."Are you excited for the ball?" Cait looked up at her friend. She knew what she was wearing wasn't necessarily traditional, but she liked it. And heels really hurt.

Caitlin bit her lip and looked around at the vibrant colors. "Here, come on," She grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the crowd. "Let's see what's going on, shall we?"

User Image

Made by Vampire Toy. Please do not change the code, claim this as yours, or share with monkeys. Especially not the monkeys. Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Yves scratched behind his ear, thinking. Well, if Remy had nothing to really do today, then maybe he could come up with a few ideas. This was a circus, after all, and there were attractions to see and things to do. He looked around, considering the options there. "Well, if zere are any things you would like to go see, I could accompany you. I 'ave nothing to do at ze moment, and zis is my first time at a cirque anglais. It might be interessant."

Thinking: This could turn out to be a good day.
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at the boy, eyes expressing her excitement. At his mention of wanting to do things, she turned her expression into one of deep thought. "Well, there's a few shows, food places, and... I think there's going to be a dance later." Her eyes continued to look thoughtful, despite the random and insane thoughts screaming through her brain. a slight blush hit her cheeks at a couple of the thoughts, but, for the most part, she kept her composure. "I don't mind what we do, as long as we stick together." ...Well... there goes the totally not creepy thing... good job there, Rem. She tried to pass it of with a small giggle, but in her mind, that just made her sound even creepier.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 am
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

Eun did not notice Dhyl blush, but he did notice the boy's question to the girl. He had to admit, it made him a bit upset, after all he was already going to the masquerade with him. But thankfully Minn helped him out by saying that Dhyl wanted to be alone with him. He let out a silent thank you to the girl and smiled at the older Hufflepuff. "It looks like your sister wants to put you in awkward situations." he said with a smile and chuckle.

He turned to Dhyl. We should go get changed for the masquerade. he thought as he looked at the boy. He blinked and smiled. "We might as well get ready for the Masquerade." he said, voicing his thoughts.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 am
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl grumbled under his breath when his sister led the girl away. He looked back at Eun, then gave a sort of chuckle. "My sister is an awkward situation. I mean, she does have my genes on the looks, but I've got no clue where she got the crazy. I blame dad." He snickered, then ran a hand through his hair. They had to get ready? But... he didn't want to go! A sigh emitted, then the teen nodded. "I suppose you're right. I did promise you a dance, after all..." He didn't sound all too amused, but he had promised. Dhyl went to a bathroom, then got dressed, sighing lightly as he attempted to fix his hair, then stepped back onto the streets. He felt stupid.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 am
The Finale Begins

Suddenly a loud CRACK split through the air. A group of masked and robed figures appeared. Wands drawn and pointed at the crowd. Immediately flashes of light and curses flew out in every direction. A tent filled with people nearby burst into flame and collapsed onto the people. Blood began to splatter the walk way. Screams split through the air. Flames spread.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 am
User Image

The Dean family strolled down the fairway. The 10 year old standing between her parents, holding each of their hands. It had been a long day of fun for the three. Now they were off to the Portkeys to go home. "Kayla, did you have fun?" Natasha asked as she looked down at her youngest. "Yeah Mom!" said Kayla as suddenly loud cracks split through the air. Flashes of light went flying. Kayla screamed. "Micheal, Get Kayla out of here!" she shouted as a flash of green light stuck her. Her look of fear froze on her face as she crumpled on the ground. At the same time Micheal grabbed his daughter, pulling her face against him. "Natasha!" he shouted as he turned on the spot and apparated away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 am
I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks

Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears

Tryin’ to talk to me, to me,

William Dante Nott the Second

Head Hit Wizard of Ministry of Magic
Order of Merlin, First Class
Duke of Wales

User Image

No! His thoughts were lost to the cataclysm that had unfolded. A deafening crack exploded in the carnival and a bright flash of blinding lights had taken him off guard. The shouts of horror and shrieks of pain echoed in his ears in every which way. He was almost dizzy. And then he saw it, the masked figures and their cloaks of a fabric stolen form the midnight sky. But it couldn’t be true! They’re dead! They’re all dead! There is no more death eaters! So who could they be?!

”Protego horibillis!” He shouted, first and foremost, around the thick crowd that crashed together and tore apart to get to safety. ”Deprimo!” He cast, daring steps led him forward as he prompted a duel with one of their men. ”Expulso! Protego!”

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Fairway of Circus Maisc

╚══════════════╝

Where is my mind?

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:38 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
aybelline bit back a shrill shriek of surprise. Her heart leapt to her throat and she dropped down to her knees the moment she saw the blasting effects of a spell ricocheted off one of the booths that had been set up. A splash of jewelry, beads, coins, and rings splattered to the floor and rolled away from the sheer force of the spell. She’d barely found a place to hide in all of the chaos to avoid being trampled over.

Her disheveled hair popped up from behind the overturned booth and the camera followed suit, it’s flashing lights blended in well with the spark of spells that was going off and her quick quill notes was scribbling madly from where it and her notepad had fallen ungracefully to the ground. Their faces were hidden under masks, but their wands were plain to see and she tried to take as many pictures as she could before one of their men had spotted her. She shrieked! A spell was flung her way and the booth she hid behind burst into flames. The fires licked at her robes and crawled up her flesh, singing her skin, but she didn’t have time to pay attention to it or the putrid smell of burnt flesh as she tried to run.

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Sells: super sensory charm,
╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items