Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:21 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Wasteland Wyvern
Heya Roni, just wanted to poke you with a message here.
Rhamiel and River want to do an RP where she needs to go out and gather herbs for her healing art and wants to take Rhamiel with for protection.

Just wanted to see if you wanted to make a quick post in the RP thread with Dany giving her consent or if you just want us to say that she did by mentioning it in the RP?

I can if you want to, but you're welcome to just say that she gave them permission if you'd prefer! ^^

Daenerys is pretty uncontrolling as far as what the herd members get up to (as long as it isn't dangerous).

Okay we will just go ahead and say she gave her permission for it. Thanks for the go ahead Roni!

Also its not dangerous but just a possible blossoming love fling thing. Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:15 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Roniel Targaryen
Wasteland Wyvern
Rhamiel and River want to do an RP where she needs to go out and gather herbs for her healing art and wants to take Rhamiel with for protection.

Just wanted to see if you wanted to make a quick post in the RP thread with Dany giving her consent or if you just want us to say that she did by mentioning it in the RP?

I can if you want to, but you're welcome to just say that she gave them permission if you'd prefer! ^^

Daenerys is pretty uncontrolling as far as what the herd members get up to (as long as it isn't dangerous).

Okay we will just go ahead and say she gave her permission for it. Thanks for the go ahead Roni!

Oh ho ho ho! I will have to stalk that RP!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Wasteland Wyvern
Roniel Targaryen
Wasteland Wyvern

Oh ho ho ho! I will have to stalk that RP!

Lol Roni. I will PM link you to the other one they did before this. This will be Rhamiel and River's second RP. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:52 pm
Who are turning out to be ridiculously adorable, just sayin'~ |D

Thanks Roni! <3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:59 am
I've been wanting to offer for a long time, but never had the guts to post. ;; I'd love for Njia to at least meet the khalasar at some point. Being the angeni of herds, she'd definitely like to meet them~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:57 am
Quaji
I've been wanting to offer for a long time, but never had the guts to post. ;; I'd love for Njia to at least meet the khalasar at some point. Being the angeni of herds, she'd definitely like to meet them~

Roni's having trouble logging on so I've collected the following message from her for you!
Roniel Targaryen
Oh, awesome! Always did think that was a cool domain. Would love to have some sort of RP/plot with you and as much of the herd as you desire and feel like participating! biggrin Did you have anything particular in mind? (And what are her abilities? Anything useful that Dany could ask her to bless them with?)

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 am
And ironically, gaia starts working for me again as soon as Niss posts for me. XD Thanks Niss anyways!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 am
Roniel Targaryen
And ironically, gaia starts working for me again as soon as Niss posts for me. XD Thanks Niss anyways!
I didn't have anything particular in mind. Maybe I should have thought of some first. ;; I don't suppose you have any ideas of where she might be able to fit in one of your awesome plots? I'm pretty much game for anything~
She doesn't have any awakened powers, mainly because I've been horrible about actually posting them for approval. Normally she'd be able to passively know the location of herds and have an actual physical link to them, buuut she can't use it. No blessing though that wouldn't be a bad idea. Hm.

Quaji

Noble Cub

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 pm
Quaji
Roniel Targaryen
I didn't have anything particular in mind. Maybe I should have thought of some first. ;; I don't suppose you have any ideas of where she might be able to fit in one of your awesome plots? I'm pretty much game for anything~
She doesn't have any awakened powers, mainly because I've been horrible about actually posting them for approval. Normally she'd be able to passively know the location of herds and have an actual physical link to them, buuut she can't use it. No blessing though that wouldn't be a bad idea. Hm.

Hmmmmm! Could you give me an idea of what she's like? I'd like to try to grind the first chapter of the White Walker plotline into play in the next few weeks. That is likely to be somewhat dark and potentially violent in tone. XD Do you want something lighter? Or something darker?

And would she be hanging out with the herd for a somewhat longer period of time, or would you prefer she just drops in, does something interesting, and then leaves again? *brainstorms*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:03 am
User Image

It is time! Time... to do a headcount for the next khalasar plot. The white walker twins have taken over a frozen mountain and do NOT like trespassers. Hating everything with warm blood in its veins, they've done their best to drive off, kill, or recruit anything daring to venture too close. Unknowingly, the khalasar is about to pass through their territory. Queue dramatic music!

I'm hoping to kick off the first chapter of this plot in the next couple of weeks. I plan on this being a much more lengthy and involved plot than the kalona hunt, so it'll be separated into more manageable chunks. I'd like to just to a quick headcount for who would like to be involved so I can plan, but you're welcome to join in later even if you don't officially respond now. ^^

Here are some important things to keep in mind when considering if you want to join:

- This is a high danger plot, but not all of it will be from direct fighting. I absolutely will not ask you to permanently cripple or kill your soquili unless that's something you feel like doing... but no soquili is Superman in this herd. Realistically speaking, they'll probably get hurt if they do something like charging a group of enemies without backup. Please be prepared for this possibility!
- On that note... this is indeed a herd based off the Game of Thrones world created by GRRM. There almost certainly will be soquili death in this plot. Please keep in mind your comfort levels when considering entering. However, again, dying and massive-level injuries are on a volunteer basis only. No need to fear for the health of your soquili!
- There will be no formal posting order, and people are free to post at their own pace throughout the plot, unless there are small scenes that only require a few people here and there.
- You are welcome to jump in at any time in the plot, and just stop posting if you get busy.
- Any khalasar member is welcome to join and play! Even if we haven't done an official joining RP or something.
- If you're reading this and want to participate but don't have a soquili in the khalasar... I can try to work you in if you ask! biggrin

And please tell me if you'd like to be taken off (or put on) the khalasar ping list.

Quaji

Mahogany Sunset

FitzRoyal

the gothic beauty 2

Nayci

Laroawan

Heavenly Snow

~Kiana_Nala~

Wasteland Wyvern

One Over Three

tefla

Laroawan

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

~Twilight...Angel~

Kyrieko

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 pm
Margaery's in! 8D Yay for getting things under way <3
Also for crippling! >D

Since she'll be drifting in and out of the khalasar for a while, would you like to put her cert link in the scouts section for now...? It's here, if so. :3

Red Rain is also in, though she'll be on the other side, yes? (The wolf.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:46 pm
Continue to quote me!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 pm
Fionuir will faithfully serve :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:25 pm
Roarke should actually be able to participate this time...muses allowing...>> Please be kind muses.

((Malcolm and Deidren not this time, haven't decided whether I'm officially going to have them join or not.))  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:45 pm
River will certainly stock up on medicinal supplies and do her best to help out ;3;  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff