Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:50 pm
Blizzard would find himself in the gardens soon enough. The opulent meticulously cared for foliage greeting him with their beauty. No one seemed to be here other than one person standing at the far of the battlefield which was simply the grass cut in a way to resemble your typical battlefield.

"It's peaceful here. No screaming fans, no cameras, no reporters...just silence...except for a few Fletchling." Diantha said with a smile as she watched a couple of Fletchling drink from a birdbath, a couple fighting after one almost pushed another into the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:55 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard would find himself in the gardens soon enough. The opulent meticulously cared for foliage greeting him with their beauty. No one seemed to be here other than one person standing at the far of the battlefield which was simply the grass cut in a way to resemble your typical battlefield.

"It's peaceful here. No screaming fans, no cameras, no reporters...just silence...except for a few Fletchling." Diantha said with a smile as she watched a couple of Fletchling drink from a birdbath, a couple fighting after one almost pushed another into the water.

"Huh...not bad of a view with all considered." I said to her as I made my way onto the battlefield. I took notice to the lack of people, especially one in particular. "...I take it that you sent the young one home?" I asked curiously.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:50 pm
Blizzard120

"Huh...not bad of a view with all considered." I said to her as I made my way onto the battlefield. I took notice to the lack of people, especially one in particular. "...I take it that you sent the young one home?" I asked curiously.

"He's tending to his Pokemon. I prefer him to not watch my battles just yet. Give him something to look forward to, when he gets a chance to face me in battle." She said with a smile after turning around to face Blizzard.

"Are you ready? I took the liberty of making sure the gardens were emptied. Normally I don't mind my battles being recorded and televised but in this situation I feel that you might prefer a more low key setting." She said with a wink, as if knowing the things Blizzard has experienced in Kalos.

"If you are prepared, then let's begin." With that said she took a Pokeball out of her handbag and tossed it onto the ground, the device popping open to reveal a Hawlucha.

"Lucha!" Cried the Wrestling Pokemon as it appeared from the Pokeball, striking its signature pose with wings spread out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 am
As I took my place on the battle field, I watched Diantha send out her first Pokemon for battle. As it was revealed, I was once again at a bit of a loss. Another Pokemon and no idea on what it is or what it does. The most I can tell is that it had to be a flying type, but was that all? Considering that these Kalosian native Pokemon has been full of surprises so far, I highly doubted it. I didn't really know what to go for at the moment. If it was in fact a flying Pokemon, then Psy was out of the question for now, for certain. Let me see if I can play the safe route with her for the moment. "Go, Rotom!" I called out.

I tossed out the Pokeball. Once the ball landed, a flash was made and out came the energetic ghost, ready for battle. "Tooom!" The Rotom happily shrilled out.

"Get ready, Rotom." I said to my Pokemon. "I'm not sure what's going on here as of yet."

"Ro. Tom." The Rotom replied in compliance.

"At the ready, Lady Diantha." I then spoke to my opponent.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:05 pm
Blizzard120

Diantha would give Blizzard a little nod and turn to her Pokemon, putting herself into battle mode. "In that case, mon cher, use Swords Dance!" The champion ordered.

The Wrestling Pokemon would conjure up a 'sword' of chi, holding it in front of its face like a knight at attention. Flipping the sword into the air the Hawlucha would display its acrobatic talents by spinning around, doing a back flip and then catching the sword, striking a posse soon after as the sword disappeared and the chi from it greatly increased its physical strength.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:34 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Diantha would give Blizzard a little nod and turn to her Pokemon, putting herself into battle mode. "In that case, mon cher, use Swords Dance!" The champion ordered.

The Wrestling Pokemon would conjure up a 'sword' of chi, holding it in front of its face like a knight at attention. Flipping the sword into the air the Hawlucha would display its acrobatic talents by spinning around, doing a back flip and then catching the sword, striking a posse soon after as the sword disappeared and the chi from it greatly increased its physical strength.

Swords Dance? Geez, she's starting to show that she isn't playing around already. Crazier still is the swords dance in and of itself. Not many flying types that I can recall off hand actually is capable of that, so this thing really must boasts some sort of physical prowess somehow. Just how exactly is beyond me. Nevertheless, I can't let this thing run rampant just like that. "Rotom! Thunder Wave!" I called out.

"RO! TOM!" The ghost shrilled out, unleashing its paralyzing pulse upon the opposing Pokemon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:07 am
Blizzard120

Swords Dance? Geez, she's starting to show that she isn't playing around already. Crazier still is the swords dance in and of itself. Not many flying types that I can recall off hand actually is capable of that, so this thing really must boasts some sort of physical prowess somehow. Just how exactly is beyond me. Nevertheless, I can't let this thing run rampant just like that. "Rotom! Thunder Wave!" I called out.

"RO! TOM!" The ghost shrilled out, unleashing its paralyzing pulse upon the opposing Pokemon.

Diantha would smile as Blizzard called out the move, not even bothering to at least have Hawlucha try and avoid the incoming Thunder Wave. As the weak jolt of electricity washed over Hawlucha the Pokemon was lightly bouncing up and down, like a fighter ready to brawl. Strangely enough despite taking a direct hit from the Thunder Wave the Hawlucha's movements showed no signs of being slowed down.

"Hawlucha, the Wrestling Pokemon." GRAY spoke up from Blizzard's SNAG, disguising his voice as a Pokedex's. "Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skills enable it to keep up with big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama. Abilities include Unburden, Mold Breaker, and more importantly, Limber." There was just the smallest hint of snark in his voice when he said the word 'Limber', trying to drive home the fact that Blizzard unknowingly flubbed.

"Your Pokedex is right but don't expect to see Hawlucha hang around for much longer. Baton Pass!" The champion cried out.

The Wrestling Pokemon would this time conjure up a 'baton' of chi, made from the newfound energy given to it by the earlier Swords Dance. With a quick twirl the Hawlucha would toss the baton into the air and recall its self back to its Pokeball. With the bird off the field and the baton in the air Diantha would quickly toss out another Pokeball, the device popping open to reveal the menacing tyrant known as Tyrantrum.

"Tyrant!" Roared the monstrosity as it caught the baton in its gaping maw, 'crushing' it as it absorbed the chi and thus greatly increasing its attack power.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:41 pm
SubonicXP
Diantha would smile as Blizzard called out the move, not even bothering to at least have Hawlucha try and avoid the incoming Thunder Wave. As the weak jolt of electricity washed over Hawlucha the Pokemon was lightly bouncing up and down, like a fighter ready to brawl. Strangely enough despite taking a direct hit from the Thunder Wave the Hawlucha's movements showed no signs of being slowed down.

"Hawlucha, the Wrestling Pokemon." GRAY spoke up from Blizzard's SNAG, disguising his voice as a Pokedex's. "Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skills enable it to keep up with big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama. Abilities include Unburden, Mold Breaker, and more importantly, Limber." There was just the smallest hint of snark in his voice when he said the word 'Limber', trying to drive home the fact that Blizzard unknowingly flubbed.

"Your Pokedex is right but don't expect to see Hawlucha hang around for much longer. Baton Pass!" The champion cried out.

The Wrestling Pokemon would this time conjure up a 'baton' of chi, made from the newfound energy given to it by the earlier Swords Dance. With a quick twirl the Hawlucha would toss the baton into the air and recall its self back to its Pokeball. With the bird off the field and the baton in the air Diantha would quickly toss out another Pokeball, the device popping open to reveal the menacing tyrant known as Tyrantrum.

"Tyrant!" Roared the monstrosity as it caught the baton in its gaping maw, 'crushing' it as it absorbed the chi and thus greatly increasing its attack power.

"Wha...?" I spoke up, staring in confusion. Crap, did I walk into a trap or something!? I then heard GRAY chime out from my own SNAG. "Oh no..." I then muttered to myself as the Hawlucha returned to its ball, only to pass on its power boost to something more familiar. Now how can I forget a face like that. Comebuy pulled that thing out against me, though, at least he didn't have to cheat for his power up. "...School of hard knocks..." I then said. I REALLY got to start studying more up on Kalosian Pokemon. Freakin' hell!

While this by any means wasn't the end of the world, this would be a severely uphill battle. I remembered very well how Tyrantrum were...Rock Pokemon with Dragon attributes. Both of which Rotom can't necessarily capitalize on all that well. Sure I could focus using his Ghost attacks, but that will only take me so far, especially against a brute like that. Especially with a few attacks I know they're capable of thanks to Comebuy. Back all of that up with a Swords Dance and you have one hell of a beast to overcome. I heavily doubted that Rotom would be able to take this thing out on his own. That said, I had to play this smart. There are still ways around...though they wouldn't be easy by any means. "Alright then...Rotom! Flash attack!" I called out.

"Ro-TOM!" Rotom squealed out. A powerful blinding searing light was unleashed upon the battlefield. I was going to make it a point that if Rotom was going to go down, it wasn't going to be easily.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:49 pm
Blizzard120

"Ro-TOM!" Rotom squealed out. A powerful blinding searing light was unleashed upon the battlefield. I was going to make it a point that if Rotom was going to go down, it wasn't going to be easily.

"Tyrant!" Roared the dinosaur as the bright flash of light robbed it of its sight momentarily. Slowly its sight would return to it but not in full as everything was all blurry for the ancient Pokemon.

"Tyrantrum, use Crunch!" Diantha ordered. She too had been on the receiving end of some of that Flash so her eyes were a bit squinted as she gave off the command.

The Despot Pokemon would let out a prideful roar before it charged towards the floating blur which it assumed what it was its enemy. With an open maw dripping with Dark chi the beast would lunge towards the Ghost and attempt to snatch it up in its mighty jaws. Unfortunately its blurred vision wasn't going to do its aim any favors.

(1, Tyrantrum lands its attack. 2, it misses.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:37 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Tyrant!" Roared the dinosaur as the bright flash of light robbed it of its sight momentarily. Slowly its sight would return to it but not in full as everything was all blurry for the ancient Pokemon.

"Tyrantrum, use Crunch!" Diantha ordered. She too had been on the receiving end of some of that Flash so her eyes were a bit squinted as she gave off the command.

The Despot Pokemon would let out a prideful roar before it charged towards the floating blur which it assumed what it was its enemy. With an open maw dripping with Dark chi the beast would lunge towards the Ghost and attempt to snatch it up in its mighty jaws. Unfortunately its blurred vision wasn't going to do its aim any favors.

(1, Tyrantrum lands its attack. 2, it misses.)

Rotom shifted out of the way of the brutish fossil Pokemon as it blindly snapped its jaws in the general direction of the ghost. So far so good, but playing keep away isn't going to help. We need to give him less of an excuse to keep using that ungodly assault power. Well, that Hawlucha had Limber...unfortunately for this thing, I know it doesn't. "Rotom! Thunder Wave!"

"TOM!" Rotom shouted out, unleashing another paralyzing pulse towards the Tyrantrum.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:37 am
Blizzard120

Rotom shifted out of the way of the brutish fossil Pokemon as it blindly snapped its jaws in the general direction of the ghost. So far so good, but playing keep away isn't going to help. We need to give him less of an excuse to keep using that ungodly assault power. Well, that Hawlucha had Limber...unfortunately for this thing, I know it doesn't. "Rotom! Thunder Wave!"

"TOM!" Rotom shouted out, unleashing another paralyzing pulse towards the Tyrantrum.

"Tyrantrum!" Roared the monster as the Thunder Wave zapped it, causing its body to momentarily seize up. Diantha, ever the cool customer, showed no signs of worry and simply focused on her next move.

"Tyrantrum, try and fight threw it and give me another Crunch." The champion ordered of her dragon.

Attempting to shake off both the paralysis and the blurred vision, which was starting to let up slightly but if you ever had a camera flash in your face it takes awhile, the Tyrant Pokemon would charge the Rotom again, fangs dripping with Dark chi.

(1, it hits. 2 or 3 it miss or is paralyzed, respectively.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:16 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Tyrantrum!" Roared the monster as the Thunder Wave zapped it, causing its body to momentarily seize up. Diantha, ever the cool customer, showed no signs of worry and simply focused on her next move.

"Tyrantrum, try and fight threw it and give me another Crunch." The champion ordered of her dragon.

Attempting to shake off both the paralysis and the blurred vision, which was starting to let up slightly but if you ever had a camera flash in your face it takes awhile, the Tyrant Pokemon would charge the Rotom again, fangs dripping with Dark chi.

(1, it hits. 2 or 3 it miss or is paralyzed, respectively.)

The brute was slowed down considerably now, missing once again its attack in its rampage. That said, I had to press the advantage we had while we still had it. "Rotom! Hex!" I called out.

"ROTOM!" The Rotom shrilled out, unleashing its paranormal attack upon the paralyzed beast. The more damage that Rotom could lay on the better it would be for my next Pokemon to follow up if it came to it, I figured.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:51 am
Blizzard120

The brute was slowed down considerably now, missing once again its attack in its rampage. That said, I had to press the advantage we had while we still had it. "Rotom! Hex!" I called out.

"ROTOM!" The Rotom shrilled out, unleashing its paranormal attack upon the paralyzed beast. The more damage that Rotom could lay on the better it would be for my next Pokemon to follow up if it came to it, I figured.

"Truuum!" Roared the prehistoric creature as the Hex attacked its very soul, the tyrant falling to the ground in a twitching mess from the paralysis.

"Hm, fortunate does indeed favor the bold doesn't it?" Diantha said to Blizzard with a smile. "Tyrantrum, let's try something different. Use Stone Edge." The champion ordered.

Attempting to fight through the paralysis the Tyrantrum would swing its mighty tail on the ground, sending a massive rumbling through the ground towards the general area of the Rotom. From underneath the ghost jagged rocks would burst out of the ground flying upward. The idea being if they can just fight through the paralysis maybe they don't have to worry about the blurred vision is they go for a more wide spread attack.

(1 or 2 it hits, 3 it misses.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:09 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Truuum!" Roared the prehistoric creature as the Hex attacked its very soul, the tyrant falling to the ground in a twitching mess from the paralysis.

"Hm, fortunate does indeed favor the bold doesn't it?" Diantha said to Blizzard with a smile. "Tyrantrum, let's try something different. Use Stone Edge." The champion ordered.

Attempting to fight through the paralysis the Tyrantrum would swing its mighty tail on the ground, sending a massive rumbling through the ground towards the general area of the Rotom. From underneath the ghost jagged rocks would burst out of the ground flying upward. The idea being if they can just fight through the paralysis maybe they don't have to worry about the blurred vision is they go for a more wide spread attack.

(1 or 2 it hits, 3 it misses.)

"ROTOM!" Rotom shouted, weaving out of the way from the stone edge attack. Just by pure looks of the attack from the Pokemon's bolstered prowess, nothing would want to be caught up by such an assault. Fortune favored the bold was probably an apt saying in this case. That said, I don't know how much longer that Rotom's and my luck will hold out. He may get accurate in his next attack and I had my doubts that Rotom would be able to withstand the shot if it came to it. We needed to bring this Tyrantrum down, or at least bring it into a position most favorable.

"Rotom! Keep at it! Another Hex attack!" I called out. Rotom repositioned itself and unleashed its ghastly attack once more, exploiting the Tyrantrum's paralysis for every bit it was worth. Granted, Rotom had other Ghost attacks like Shadow Ball, for example, but I didn't find it worth it right at the moment. It was a case of having to go all out really fast.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:02 pm
Blizzard120

"Rotom! Keep at it! Another Hex attack!" I called out. Rotom repositioned itself and unleashed its ghastly attack once more, exploiting the Tyrantrum's paralysis for every bit it was worth. Granted, Rotom had other Ghost attacks like Shadow Ball, for example, but I didn't find it worth it right at the moment. It was a case of having to go all out really fast.

The Hex would grip the poor Tyrantrum, causing it mind numbing pain. The mighty beast would never have gotten its teeth on that ghost despite the immense power it possessed, not in this battle at least. After thrashing around for a bit the dinosaur would faint from the pain, unable to keep up with this anymore.

"I should bring you with me the next time I go to a casino." Diantha laughed as she recalled her Pokemon. "Maybe this next one can do something." The champion said as she tucked Tyrantrum's Pokeball away in her purse and brought out another, tossing it onto the ground.

"Gour!" Chimed the pumpkin ghost Pokemon as it appeared from the ball.

"Shadow Ball, ma cherie." The champion ordered.

The Pumpkin Pokemon would let out a shrill haunting cry as it conjured from its pumpkin mouth a mass of shadows and sent it flying towards the Rotom. Not an unfamiliar attack for Blizzard and Rotom but works all the same.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff