Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
A Fortuitous Day: Tarot Clutch Touching Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:54 pm
Thank you. I hope you find contentedness, too. Nadry finally lifted her hand from the Hierophant Egg and stood, straightening her skirt and taking a moment to collect herself as well. She wasn't sure what she'd really expected from the Touching, but it wasn't...that. Still, it had been a pleasant surprise at least. A quick glance around revealed that many Candidates had moved along to other eggs while she conversed with her first, and it was high time she moved along as well. With fewer people around the gild egg, she should probably go ahead and pay her respects now.

On her way, she passed by the boldly-patterned Emperor Egg - though it was almost certainly a bronze, it seemed rude to ignore it entirely. So she laid a hand on it and sketched a little curtsy, thinking a simple but respectful, Good day. I won't waste your time, but I wanted to wish you well, for today and your Hatching Day.

With that, and without waiting for a response - surely it had better things to do than chat with her - she made her way to the Empress Egg. As she had with the Emperor, she made a curtsying motion as she touched it. Hello, she thought. Polite conversation had served her well thus far, so she opted to keep with the tactic...which, fortunately, was quite a comfortable one for her. You've been having a very busy afternoon, from the looks of it. I hope you're well, though?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:18 pm
Like the feelings he had gotten from the Empress, what he felt from the Emperor did not surprise him as much as the fact he actually felt something. He paused as he felt the anger it felt hit him and he kept himself from apologizing again, worried it might make him weak. The anger subsided and fell away to only disappointment, something Caderyn had felt before. He had seen his father give him a disappointing look before, he had never thought he could feel the same thing from an egg. Would his father look at him the same way when he found out about what happened here?

He shook his head, keeping his hand firm upon the shell, listening and feeling what the egg wanted to relay to him. Be the man he wanted to be? Caderyn had never thought of the man he wanted to be, when he viewed an older self, it looked more like his father. He had never tried to be his own man, wanting to follow so closely after his father, the only man he had ever looked up to. Yes. Failure should be used to turn it around to your advantage, to learn from it. He planned on doing this, to heed what the egg told him, but he still wondered something. With his hand still on the Emperor Egg, he asked the question. You are very strong, with leadership qualities already. His eyes moved to glance at the parents, looking at Takarath. Do you admire and look up to your father?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The touch of this egg was so sweet and tender that Dorianus smiled back at the smiling feeling. Which person did he like best? That question stumped Dorianus more then any of the others. He had never gotten very close to any of the candidate's, he felt like he didn't have time for them. But the egg didn't have to be talking about that right now either. I suppose that would have to be my Grandfather. He was my mentor and taught me everything I needed to know about the craft I followed. He is the only one of my family I stay in touch with. I...I have a hard time making friends. He had opened up to this egg, more then he had ever thought he had. He shook his head some, a little surprised by what he had said. Thank you for your time. A soft pat to the shell as he raised to stand up;

Eyes scanned the area before moving to a grey egg that was laying on it's side in the sand. He had seen Uridith mess with it when she was making her rounds before and he stooped down to touch it, paying no mind to Shiloh a candidate he had run into before, though he did glance at her out of the corner of his eye. A hand placed on the shell of the Fool Egg Dorianus tried to think of what to say once again. Are you enjoying this day?  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 pm
Wrest control from the powers that be? Was it talking about the Red Egg, she wondered, or another one? Either way, it gave her a moment of pause, reminding her how every situation could have a different viewpoint. Curious.. It gave her something to think about, to be sure. But turning her mind from the rest of the clutch for the moment, Cami focused her attention on the Tower Egg.

Unwavering, it didn't pull her in any one direction, but seemed to build up from the sides, as though restoring her to how she was when she felt most at ease, most inspired. Its touch was decidedly pleasant, filling her with a sense of clarity and confidence. Instead of wanting something from her, this egg seemed to want to give.. Give strength. Give comfort. You have a worthy goal, too. she thought. She couldn't think of much kinder than endeavoring to build up each candidates that came to meet it. Certainly, there would be those who needed it.

Its approval warmed her, especially coming from one she felt she admired as well. Thank you. she thought, sincerely. Both for that, and for what it was doing. It was all she could really think to say.

Moving away from the Tower Egg, her eye turned to one toward the front with a striped shell and challenging demeanor. It's like a feline. she thought. Both in appearance and in bearing. Yet undeterred, she stepped forward and touched the Emperor Egg.

---

Yess!! Riagan thought, bolstered by the Judgement Egg's touch. Someone who agreed with him! After the lukewarm reaction of the Emperor Egg, he was surprised (though delighted) to have found one so receptive to the idea. His mind jumped with excitement to have elicited such a response. He didn't hardly expect anyone to agree with him, human or future dragon, and found himself nodding his head at the egg's words. Exactly! he thought, more or less in agreement on each point. Doing nothing when you know something's wrong is almost as bad as joining in. If things aren't as they should be, people ought to do something about it! Or so he thought, at least. And he would. Or at the very least, he would try.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:55 pm
Takarath rumbled happily as Uridith returned to him and settled in. He never knew how stressful these things could be! At least Uridith allowed him on the sands with her and the eggs. It did help him to not worry so much about all the parties involved. It also gave him a chance to help even though Uri had everything handled so far. Off to the side, though, he noticed the dark blue shell of the sun egg lurch to the side. His gaze instantly moved to the candidate near it but the boy had already moved on so it was the egg itself wishing to move. He nudged Uri gently before rising and moving over to the sun egg and the star egg . He gently pushed Timor and the star egg back slightly with his nose before picking up sun egg , not with all the grace of Uridith but just as gently. He rotated the sun egg around the star egg as if it was in orbit to rest on the side closer to the emperor and fool egg . Taka nestled it deeper into the sands so it couldn't make another escape attempt. star egg is comforted by your shell next to it so stay here little one.> Only after he settled the sun egg did he nudge Timor back's as if encouraging him to continue his conversation, though a look told him not too long at the same time.

“I see…” V'Kenti said in reply to Lestenna . He would have alot to learn about these beside just the candidates participation in them. Even as he was pulled forward by the gold rider, he wasn't sure if it was because she wanted him to remain close or if it was because she forgot his presence. He'd like to think it was the former rather than later so he stayed close as she and Uridith handled things masterfully. He even smiled as he watched Takarath handle an issue, perhaps not add comfortably as the gold pair but still making an attempt to help.

”DruidTigeress”
Timor smile sorry for the double quote, I had derped hard and needed to fix thing!

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Rennati smiled back at Ichta before turning it towards the moon egg, feeling as if that was as close to a hug as they could get right now. "Oh yes, I like your shell very much. I hope that when you hatch you'll be able to see just how pretty your shell is. I would like to think I have a lovely shell too, and as long as I think that, that's all that matter's right? Kind of how your shell has a few lighter colors of rose in it, my hair is brown and has a few other shades in it when you see it in the sun! You'll get to see for yourself once you get here too, I look forward to meeting you. She gave one last sweet caress, "I need to go meet the rest of your siblings now, I told the Empress egg I would check on everyone. I'm glad you're doing better now and that I got to meet you!" Rennati once again didn't go too far as she went to the egg with such a pretty blue color that was leaning right next to the moon egg. She placed both hands on top of the Wheel of Fortune egg. "Hey there pretty one, are you handling all the excitement okay?" Her courage grew with each egg she touched, this wasn't so bad, the next time she wouldn't be so worried!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:45 pm
Nilah44
For mention.

Ah!! What the-!

Timor really didn't think the Sun Egg would actually heed his advice! Though he was glad it seemed to be having fun (he was being genuine with what he'd said before, he wanted it do what made it happy), it did seem to be causing quite a ruckus. He wondered, with a jolt, what its parents would think of all this. Shells, he was going to be in so much trouble...

The Star Egg too, was an unintentional casualty in all this. With the bigger egg wobbling beside, it own nice little spot in the sand was quickly destabilized. "Of course." he said to the egg's request, already moving his other hand onto its shell to steady it before he was asked. No trouble at all! he assured it. Really, it was the least he could do!

His heart hammered in his throat at the approach of the bronze dragon, though he didn't dare move for fear of disturbing the Star Egg any more. there was nothing more he could do but take whatever was coming.. He closed his eyes and the nose of the large dragon drew near (but they couldn't kill people, right? He was sure he'd learned that before!) but all he got was a gently nudge backwards so it could get in to sort out the playful Sun Egg.

Yikes! That was a close call. He nodded appreciatively when the bronze nudged him back encouragingly, though he heeded the warning look as well. Don't stay too long. And no more telling eggs to go rolling around the sands! he added, to himself. He looked back at the Star Egg, leaning comfortably against its sibling once again. Carefully, he removed one hand, making sure it would still stand steady without his support. But it seemed fine. Dad did a good job. There. How's that? Better? he thought to it warmly. Sorry we seemed to have caused you a bit of trouble there. he said, hoping the egg would forgive him. He certainly didn't mean to.

Still, he couldn't help laying a hand back on the Sun Egg as he stood, trying to hold back the smile from his face. Sorry- it looks like I got you in trouble. I hope it was fun though! he thought with a cheeky smile.

Moving along, he stopped beside the Fool Egg next. The one he'd heard had gone rolling earlier. Looks like you're a trend setter! he thought to it with a smile, though he certainly hoped it wouldn't give a repeat performance (at least not right at this moment!). He didn't think daddy dragon would be so forgiving the next time.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm
Lestenna finally made it across the hot sands to eye the bright little Death Egg where it sat somewhat away from the rest. The rippled sand remained where the Devil egg had been before beside it, and the tall woman took a moment to eye the other nearby eggs (and any lingering candidates). "Just a moment," She waved a hand at those candidates near Death or Tower and then bent to heft the little pink egg.

Across the way uridith lifted her head, her focus momentarily drawn from the Devil egg to watch. There was no one she trusted more than her Lestenna though, and her eyes remained the pale green-yellow of kild stress they had been throughout the touching. There, my Lestenna, next to that one please.

Lestenna nodded to V'kenti (he'd followed her, to her continued slight confused pleasure) and thrust her chin towards Tower. "Mind digging out a little bit of sand next to that one? Uridith wants the pink one to have some company. Apparently it told one of the candidates it was lonely." Her tone was almost amused, though she took serious interest in the continued care of the eggs. The clutch reflected on her gold and herself, so the loss of any or ill tempers fostered by neglect would as well. "We'll nestle these two up and see if that suits them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:58 pm
"Not a problem!" Ened assured the Death Egg cheerfully. She didn't mind waiting with it until its mother (or whoever) came to help it. Indeed, she was enjoying talking to it! Hmm.. she thought, mind turning back to the Devil Egg. She lifted her shoulders. "All it did to me was ask a question." she said. Though she wasn't sure what had gone on with the other candidates. She knew some boys had been there for longer. A bright burst of laughted rippled through her, brought along by the Death Egg's rising amusement. "What, you have a secret?" she asked, grinning. But the egg didn't seem inclined to tell, shrinking into giddy laughter instead. Ened just grinned. "I guess we'll have to wait and see then!"

Just as she was wrapping up her conversation with the egg, the queen rider approached and waved them back. There you are, darling. Hopefully she'll sort you out now. she told the egg, stepping back to allow the rider to rearrange things as she saw fit.

Turning her attention to the rest of the clutch (she still had many more eggs to see!), Ened spotted the Sun Egg across the sands. Looks like there were some happenings, well, happening on the other side of the clutch.

What's going on over here then? she asked it, jovially.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:46 pm
Luiciand was not surprised by the rebuff from the Emperor egg, though it did sting a little. After all, he had been leaving the egg when it all started. Still...well it wasn't like he hadn't learned anything from the encounter with the red egg. He had learned both about himself things he was both pleased about and things he would rather not acknowledge but was forced to. The last thing that the Emperor egg implied made him think about Caderyn. With a thoughtful gaze he looked at the boy and decided that they should have a chat. However now was not the time. There were still more eggs to be touched.

With no particular egg calling out to him, and his having learned the perils of that, Luiciand choose to go in a logical fashion. Next was the Sun Egg then. Hello little one. I see you've had some fun. He couldn't help but grin at what had happened while he was busy else where.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:48 pm
Ruhane Chiisai

The Devil Egg
Boooooring. The Devil has no interest or desire in songs. In fact, it seems irritated at being sung and hummed to. Who does this Candidate think she is? It never asked for this, and Farensil can take her singing elsewhere. Either properly fawn over the Devil or leave it be, or so says the egg. It needs no lullaby and has no interest in such quaint games and ridiculous images.

Revel1984

The Sun Egg
Now why on Pern would anyone make fun of Rokar? The egg seems confused for a moment before shrugging it off, and sending good nature and encouragement towards the other. Be happy, be content, and don't let anyone bring you down, or so the egg seems to say. If Rokar was hoping that it would settle, instead it only seems to rock harder.

BastetAmun

The Emperor Egg
The egg was surprised that the other lingered, but was also smugly pleased. It could keep Candidates without blatant manipulation. Ha. But when Caderyn asked about its father, the egg seemed to scorn such an answer. What has your father done that is so impressive? Why follow in his footsteps when you can make your own? The Emperor will look up to Takarath once it is hatched and can make a proper assessment, or so says this discerning egg.

The Fool Egg
You can bet this egg is enjoying itself! Yeehaw! What's this all about not making friends? Why not make friends with the girl touching it! Or maybe the boy over there? Or The Fool will be his friend! Better yet, why not go make friends with The Devil? That egg is always fun, or so says the excitable egg.

DruidTigeress

The Emperor Egg
The Emperor seemed to regard Cami. Now here's someone interesting, though this egg is certainly NOT a feline. There's a strange mix of amusement and perhaps a touch disgust at being compared to one of the creatures, though it's also possible the egg doesn't really know what a feline is. No, the Emperor is the Emperor, and it is pleased that Cami has approached. There is a fierceness within the girl that this egg like, a power that could be useful to it and the Weyr. Stay strong Cami.

Nilah44

DruidTigeress

The Sun Egg
But but but...!! Well, okay. The egg would settle down in its new position, and lean back against the Star Egg. It might even give the equivalent of a yawn. This is good enough. There will be time enough for excitement later. The egg radiated its pleasure, and made sure Timor got a good dose of it.

The Fool Egg
Rollin' is the way to go! Eggs gotta turn, otherwise they get overcooked on one side, or so the egg would seem to say. Timor certainly helped out its sibling -- maybe it wanted to be a rebel and dig a little path for it? It wouldn't need to do much. As if to encourage Timor to be a rebel, the egg would start to shake and twitch, but Uridith's earlier ministrations held true. This egg wasn't going anywhere unless Timor, or someone, helped. Even one good nudge wold do it!

The Sun Egg
The Sun Egg would brighten at Ened's approach. Why hello there, it seems to greet! It had wanted to move, but instead of rolling, it got turned around instead. It doesn't mind, though, and is happy that there are so many to greet it. Ened was so good to help out its sibling, the Sun knows what she did. It is good to be there for others, isn't it? Is there anyone Ened likes to be close to? And it would lean even closer to the Star.

faesinger

The Sun Egg
Oh wow! And yet another somebody. The Sun would almost flush at how much attention its received. Why hello! Its brightness and good cheer would continue to radiate, though it does seem to falter a bit. Who knew meeting others could be so exhausting? The poor Sun doesn't want to go out though, and wants to stay with everybody near. How is Luiciand? Does Luiciand like to have fun? Does Luiciand like games? Does Luiciand prefer to win or lose?

~ ~ ~ ~

Gr'del would give an approving look at E'ion as he shooed away some of the Candidates. He glanced at the eggs, as well as Lestenna and V'kenti, making some quiet judgment. Siriath, if you wouldn't mind informing the Candidates that they've only a short time remaining. Gr'del was pleased that this brown wasn't so stuffy as to object to talking to those not his rider -- it made him an ideal dragon to be around Candidates.

The brown, still patiently waiting outside, did as he was bade. To all the Candidates they would hear the fuzzy baritone (similar to Gr'de) within their thoughts. Your time is drawing to a close. You may continue mingling with eggs, but know that they are in need of rest after such excitement. Don't rush through the eggs, though. If you can't get to them all, it's okay; you will meet them soon enough.

((OOCly: Again, you've got time! gaia_star Just letting the Candidates know.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:24 pm
Caderyn smiled at the slight surprise the Emperor felt, though at the question of his father he paused some. He saved my life. He felt that was the only real reason why he felt his father was so impressive, aside from the fact he was a bronze dragonrider. He did nod his head, understanding what the egg was saying. I will find my own way and leave my own footsteps. I thank you for the advice. I will let you get your rest. He had given a soft stroke to the shell before letting go. It was around this time that he heard what the candidate master's dragon said to them in their mind.

Eyes scanning the eggs again, Caderyn moved towards the one that had a beautiful blue speckled coloring to it. His hand moved to place upon the shell, a soft smile on his face at the coloring. Your shell is very beautiful. He said to the Wheel of Fortune Egg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dorianus paused, a bit surprised about how excitable the egg was. When it suggested making friends with Shiloh his brow furrowed some. He had not really liked how they first met, but she didn't seem too terrible. It was just he wasn't very good at that. Then it suggested meeting the Devil Egg and he raised an eyebrow some. He had seen what it had done to the others before Uridith had stepped in and she was now allowing others to touch it. But he wasn't one to be afraid. I will try to make friends. He stood up then and began to move.

When he neared Uridith and the egg she had sheltered, he nodded to the candidate already there, waiting before he placed his hand upon the red shell of the Devil Egg. You've caused quite the commotion here. A very interesting touching.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:31 pm
Cahlusi didn't know why his sister made a face at him, and he did arch a bit of a surprise brow. He wasn't trying to spoil her fun though or to pester her. He had simply wanted to meet the golden egg for himself -- and why shouldn't he? The egg seemed happy. Ah well. He'd steer clear of her for now, and follow up with her later. Well then my fair egg, it seems I must move on. Enjoy yourself! And with a little pat, he left the golden one alone.

With his sister visiting the Star, the brown haired man instead moved over to The Tower Egg. Now my oh my, what have we here? You're quite the impressive one, aren't you? I bet you'll be the prettiest, or most handsome, of hatchlings. I hope you're having the best of days. He wasn't put off or intimidated by the egg, and gently ran his hands over its shell.

~ ~ ~ ~

Shinnikan gave the Judgement egg one last pat. You're not a fraud. Not at all! You're perfect, and will have such grand stories to tell! You will be lovely, and wanted, and loved, just you wait. Giving the egg a gentle farewell, the man patted the egg, and moved on. Not because he wished to be rude, but because he knew he'd get shooed away if he continued to linger.

There were other eggs to meet, after all.

Glancing around, Shinnikan watched as The Death Egg was resettled closer to the Tower. He decided to move over to it, and reached out to great its vibrant pink shell. All settled in comfortably now? It must be nice to move around a bit. You'll get to have far more grand adventures once you hatch. He wasn't sure what to say, or rather think at the egg, but he did let his hands caress the bright and lovely shell. You're quite a beauty too, I see. There was no harm in complimenting the eggs, after all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chayrel was so surprised by the Tower, he almost pulled his hand away in shock. Never, in all his life, had he felt something to strongly. Never had he been so encouraged by such a creature, and his jaw almost dropped. Quickly, he regained his composure, and his thoughts, and gave the egg one last pet. It was't often others thought about a simple Nabolese man like him, but he appreciated the Tower's strength and resolution all the more.

When Cahlusi approached, he retreated, trying to figure out where to go to next. He moved over to The Empress Egg, not much caring if this was supposed to be a girl's egg or not. The egg did rather intimidate him, but he thought it polite to give it its due. Hopefully it was well, and happy. Hopefully it wouldn't mind him saying hello. Golden eggs were rare and precious and well revered, after all.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:43 pm
Cami felt a brief indignation from the egg beneath her touch- a firm rebuttal of her earlier remark. It was not a feline. Once that was out of the way, however, the feeling of the egg warmed. She was glad to have met with its approval. she thought back, in return. She was especially pleased that or seemed to think she might be useful to the Weyr. After all, that was what she really wanted- to be of service here. I will. Thank you. She thought to the egg as she left. She would return the sentiment, but had a feeling the Emperor Egg did not need to be told this.

Steping back, she paused to listen to the candidature master's dragon while she regarded the rest of the clutch carefully. She knew they wouldn't necessarily get to touch them all, so she walked between the eggs slowly waiting for one that seemed to call to her. Finally, near the front of the clutch, she stopped in front of the pale purple High Priestess Egg.

It was quiet. She liked that. She was quiet too.

---

Timor nearly laughed again at the Sun Eggs response. He was glad it had fun, though it was probably good that it seemed content now with where it was. The same couldn't exactly be fails for the Fool Egg which seemed to want to be everywhere at once. "Sorry, but I think your dad would literally bite my head off if I tried that." he told it, admittedly, a little regretfully. It had such spunk, he did hate to be the one to stymie it. "But you'll be out and about soon enough, I promise " he assured it.

Looking up, it seemed the Devil Egg was, at that moment, not too overcrowded. He knew he wouldn't have a lot of shots to see that egg, since they were only being allowed around it a couple at a time. "Looks like now's my chance." he whispered to the Fool Egg. "Wish me luck!" he said, before bidding it farewell and making good way over to the Devil Egg.

---

It's nice to have a friend. Ened thought warmly, smiling at the bright Star Egg nestled against the Sun Eggs side. It was lucky, it had so many siblings. Ened didn't have any. But she did have friends she liked to be close to, in answer to its question, and her parents. She loved to be close to them as well. She sent warm thoughts of long days in the tanning workshop, just the three of them- her idea of heaven. And the faces of her friends. These are the people she liked to be close to. The ones that brought warmth and light into her life. She hoped the egg had many more of those as well.

Bidding it farewell, Ened moved on, spurred along by the candidate master's announcement. Another pretty blue egg attracted her attention, and she went to touch the Wheel of Fortune Egg. "Hello, lovely! I hope you've been having a good time so far." She certainly had. Though better now that she got to touch its lovely shell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:57 pm
Luiciand gave the sun egg a worried frown. How long had they been out here? Maybe it was time to start wrapping things up if even the most cheerful egg he had encountered was starting to feel sad. Then he heard the brown in his head and he relaxed a little. They were wrapping things up. But no rushing the eggs. Got it. He did not want to get on anyone else’s bad side today. Be it egg, dragon, or human.

He left behind the blue egg and moved over to the Star Egg. He gently placed a hand on the shell, and simply waited. He was getting worn out too. It had been a widely high low day.  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:25 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

High Priestess
The High Priestess tucked away everything that Demanthra told it, holding the thoughts close and cherishing them, as the prized possessions that they were. It liked to be told things, especially without being asked. Ah, but she had left.

Judgement Egg
Startled by the warmth of her greeting, the egg nonetheless greeted her right back. When she sang, did she ever sing of a better world? Judgement wanted to make the world into that better place, a place where everyone could be their best self, and no one was forced to be less than their best.

Teiha

Empress Egg
The Empress, tired but full of relief at Karone's words, seemed to lean into his hand. It had been a long and quite hard day. The little dragonet within was almost worn out. Hearing his reassurance seemed to buffer the egg just a little. It needed to hear such words after its attempt to fix everything had gone so far awry. Will they? Was he sure?

Revel1984

Tower Egg
Mallan was good and kind, whatever he might say. Others had seen how lonely its sibling was, and had done little. He had solved the problem. He had risen to the occasion. And he was to be commended for it. The egg saluted him. It was the right thing to do, and he had done it all of his own volition. The egg knew that he would one day be a dragonrider, for they loved him in return.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Empress Egg
Islje thought so, did she? The egg seemed to preen quietly for a moment. A little of the spark of before had faded somewhat with the dragonet's growing exhaustion. But still it was happy to see her. It wanted to know what she thought of the Touching so far. Did she like its siblings? Had she met many?

Peppermint Coffee

Tower Egg
When Rham placed his hand against the egg, it was as though he had encountered a wall of solid granite. The dragonet within allowed him to partake of its strength, and a bit of its calm. For he was full of wild energies that seemed to go hither and thither and yonder. That reminded the egg slightly of someone it knew.

Tsunake

Magician Egg
Hello, said the egg with a flourish, quite confident in its approach. It was not afraid to let him see just how great an egg it could be. It knew where he'd been, and what he'd been about. And wasn't he interesting, with his hidden layers. Rather as though he too were wrapped away in his very own shell. Was he?

demon_pachabel

Wheel of Fortune
It did like games! But what games did its sibling have in mind for it? It could play so many games! Oh, come on and play with it! It wanted so much to have fun, and while it could entertain itself admirably, it did so like company. Perhaps Ichta might tell it all about the game.

NovaCracker

Wheel of Fortune Egg
Yes, it did. It was very curious about them all, and oh, they had such interesting things to say! And some of them had done wondrous things already. Did she know that it had quite a lot of siblings? Maybe even more than anyone knew. But each and every one of them had so much that they let it know about. It was having a wonderful day.

Meepfur

Empress Egg
Oh yes, the Empress had had a very busy day. It was so tired, but... it didn't want to give up yet. It wanted to make sure that everyone got a chance to touch its siblings. It needed to watch a little longer, even if it was sooo sleepy. How was Nadry? It liked the curtsy, and the dragonet within tried to mimic the motion somehow with its thoughts.

DruidTigress

Tower Egg
The dragonet within listened to Cami, a flicker of gratitude of its own running through it as she gave her thanks. Soon, however, she was out of range of its thoughts.

Judgement Egg
Its sibling had not understood how imperative this battle was. It was a fight worth having, a thing worth doing. And he was quite right that doing nothing when you know that something was wrong made one complicit in the wrong doing. No, if there was a wrong in the world, it needed to be righted! The egg seemed to believe Riagan capable of the task, or perhaps did not, from within its shell, understand the immensity of it.

Nilah44

Wheel of Fortune
A bright, curious presence stirred beneath Rennati's hand. Oh! Oh, do say that again! It was a pretty egg! Weren't they all? Their parents had done so well. Was she going to pet its egg, or tell it about the rest? It wanted to hear alllll about it, please.

ShinosBee

Death Egg
Yes it wanted to goooooo, pleaaase could it go? Lifted up in Lestenna's arms the egg seemed to hum with happiness. This was a good place to be, and it certainly was not alone, so far above the ground.

DruidTigress

Death Egg
Oops, Lestenna picked it up and it can't tell Ened everything that it wants to. But maybe... maybe soon. It seemed happy enough from its high perch. Perhaps Lestenna needed to keep it up in her arms.

BastetAmun

Wheel of Fortune Egg
Oh! Oh, who was this? It knew this one's touch, somehow... perhaps in the touches of the rest, who had brought tales of Caderyn. Was he the famous one? The egg all but giggled, pleased by his flattering words. Yes! It had a most beautiful shell, did it not?

Masterharper

Tower Egg
Well, Cahlusi didn't need its help, did he? He seemed fairly happy with who he was, and was not overly concerned about what he might become. Yet, nevertheless the Tower offered of itself. It wanted to help him find that special someone that he dreamed of. Perhaps it was a romantic at heart, too.

... Was it handsome? It wasn't so sure. Or pretty? Hmm. That didn't sound like the Tower at all.

Death Egg
Now it was back on the sands and it wasn't so sure it was happy about that. It had been much more fun up in the air. The dragonet listened to Shinnikan's thoughts with a bit of humor burbling beneath the surface. It was a very adventurous egg, it would have him know! Maybe one day it would fight pirates! Maybe it would go to the moons. Maybe it would-- oh, was it pretty? Do, say on! A burst of affection tore through the egg and crested under Shinnikan's hand.

Empress Egg
It was not a girl's egg, thank you very much. It was an egg's egg. And it liked to meet others, even if it was a little tired. The sense of a yawn seeped through the egg. It had expended a lot of its energy already. Chayrel seemed nice enough. Maybe he could pat it just one more time. It had had an awfully long, hard day. Perhaps he could relate?

DruidTigress

High Priestess Egg
As it happened, so did the High Priestess. And it was as silent as expected, although the silence was a watchful one. An active one. It was listening, searching Cami out. A faint tinge of curiosity colored the silence.

Wheel of Fortune Egg
Oh yes, it was having the most wonderful time! Everyone was telling it the most exciting things, and oh, the day was just faaaaaaabulous! It couldn't wait to find out what things would be like on the other side of the shell. Could they really get any better? Was Ened having a good time too?

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff