Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities
Main Academy Entrance โžฃCourtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:47 pm
Kowsauni

(๐Ÿ”ถ) ไบบ ไฟฎ ็พ… (๐Ÿ”ถ)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

โ—„ STATS โ–บ

tab tab :tab: โ†’ Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 3
tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 2

]โ—Žโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ—Ž[

She was definitely a new student. As Azura could tell, he noticed a ton of new students were just like that their first time here. Especially the way Azura remembered he was like back then. What amazed him more was how talkative she was. She really held nothing back as she completely explained herself. Erm... Iโ€™m Azura. Iโ€™m from Trendel, and I guess now Iโ€™ll be going into a second year. Azura would tell her. So, would today or yesterday be your first day? Because I know the professors showed you around, but how about going around town? Azura asked her.

]โ—Žโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ—Ž[

โ—„ ITEM LIST โ–บ

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:28 am
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

Thanya would answer cheerfully. "Oh, I've been here for two days now. I haven't had a chance to fully check in yet as the faculty have been busy with something. The only time I've been in town was when I arrived and this nice lady named Emma showed me how to get to the academy from the port. This place has an amazing library its going to take me forever to read all the books it has. You know, I think you are the first student I have actually talked to since arriving."

Thanya would c**k her head to one side and look at Azura curiously. "You said you are from Trendel, right? What is your contry like? I have only read about it in a book."

The-DJ-Ghost

Kowsauni

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:36 am
Kowsauni

(๐Ÿ”ถ) ไบบ ไฟฎ ็พ… (๐Ÿ”ถ)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

โ—„ STATS โ–บ

tab tab :tab: โ†’ Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 3
tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 2

It was surprising to find out that she knew Emma, in which it could be possible that she would meet Sarai at some point. He never did talk to either of them personally, just go off to the tavern and hang out there with his group of friends. But still, he could have probably have been the first of the students to meet up with her. It actually made him wonder if anyone else spoke to her at all in the past two days while she had just came. Better to be the friend that shows interest the way Julia had for him on his first day. So, how about I show you around town? We can go to this place that makes really good food, my treat. Azura offered, as he was already aiming to go on his way. ((Timeskips into the whole day being spent and next day))

โ—„ ITEM LIST โ–บ

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:35 am
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

Thanya would smile at Azura. "Oh wow Azura, that would be really nice of you! Let me just return these books to the library and we can head out. On the way you can tell me all about your home town and stuff."

Thanya stands up and scoops her books up in her prehensile tail. In a moment or so she is following Azura with an excited step in her gait.This was going to be another good day indeed.

[Thanya exits to town for the end of the RP day]

Kowsauni

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:43 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

[Thanya enters the courtyard from the library for new RP Day]

Thanya stares up at the sky. By the shape and characteristics in the clouds she was sure it was going to rain. She envied how easy it was to see the sky here. Back home she would have to climb above the forest canopy to get a clear view. No small task when the trees were 300 feet tall. She had been enjoying watching the stars each night. Hopefully soon she would find a book that taught more about them as well.

Alas, from what the clouds were showing it meant she wouldn't be able to read outside for long, lest she risk damaging her precious books from the library. Being inside the building just felt too stuffy but she would have to resign herself to it later. That also meant she probably wouldn't be able to sleep in a tree tonight either. Oh well, at least she would enjoy reading a book outside for now. Today she had one of particular interest to her. It was about fruit from around the world and different ways to eat it! It was as if this book was written just for her.

Finding her usual comfortable spot underneath a tree in the corner of the courtyard, Thanya plops down on the grass and begins reading her book. Her mouth waters a bit as she leafs through the pages.

The-DJ-Ghost

Unrelenting Savagery

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:36 am
User Image
โ—ขโ–€โ—ฃ
โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ท๐”ž
๐ธ๐“๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
โ–ผ
{{entering for new rp day}}

โ–With a stride that expressed her discipline well, possessing a correct posture, hands behind her waist as one held the other by the wrist loosely, and a chin raised just enough to give her the atmosphere of superiority. It was not as though she wanted to appear superior, it was merely the way she was taught to be all the years of her youth and decided it was useful, considering how firm a teacher must be when dealing with all kinds of students. Not all were that eager to learn, after all. On her mind was just the focus of getting used to the scenarios Eoana offered and mainly the academy grounds, considering this was soon to be her daily place of visit to execute her job. Her dark eyes scanned the area calmly, taking in as much detail as possible and trying to remember them in the same manner. It was a beautiful place, further improved by the rainy weather in its unique way, having the touch of a somewhat bittersweet gloominess, in her opinion.

Walking around for a bit, the teacher took sight of a young student relaxing by the base of the tree, going through a book that she would only discover it was about fruits as soon as she came closer to the figure, interested in having an interaction with the student. She was far more new than most people at the region, and her role had foundations on getting along with them all, or at least those who deserved respect. Respectfully, Relesta approached the reading young and in the moment she was noticed, the elementor would give the girl a small bow, "Hello, my dear, are you doing well?" .Presenting the common question first, the strict female placed her hands crossed now in front of herself, exposing a more friendly pose. "Would you mind if I made you company for a few moments?" , Relesta was pleased to talk with a student, especially considering her timely situation, but even if that student was not going to be under her care during classes, it was in good spirit to deal well with all groups. Plus, it had been a good time since she was able to get in contact with a shifter, one who was still in the path of learning from the wiser ones. Although there was indeed the curiosity on why the girl was reading so intently a book about fruits.โ–
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Kowsauni

Enlightened Savagery

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:15 am
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

Thanya's ears would twitch, noting the woman's approach, however she was too riveted to her book to look up until she was spoken to. Tearing her large orange eyes away from the the coveted words on the page, she would look up at that lady and grin mischievously. "Oh, I'm doing fine, Lady. Did you know their is a fruit called a Soursop? Is also called a Custard Apple. It is often used in mixed fruit juice and is suppose to be able to cure diseases. Supposedly it grows in my home country of Mistun but I have never seen it. I hope to try it one day though."

Thanya would close her book and Jump to her feet. "Sure, lady. I don't mind hanging out. My name is Thanya. I'm going to be a new student here once summer break comes to an end." She would c**k her head to one side in a questioning manner. "What do you need?"

Unrelenting Savagery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:01 pm
User Image
โ—ขโ–€โ—ฃ
โ–ผ
โ–Receiving the random but concentrated information about a certain fruit from the young female, Relesta could not help but be surprised by it, his eyebrows rising was a clear evidence of this. When she ended her talking mentioning how she was hopeful to try it one day, the elementor smiled lightly and gave a weak nod. "With a fruit like that, I hope we all get to try it" ,this was all she could really think of at the moment. Still, didn't take her long to return to her internal state of complete control and self discipline as her eyes observed the young student close the peculiar book about one of nature's greatest gifts and jump up to a standing position, eye contact easily made now as their difference in height was no longer that grand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Thanya, I'm Relesta, may we have good experience here" ,sweetly with a voice considerably deep for a female, Relesta spoke to the girl once more, introducing her own name this time and taking well to mind the young student's name. It was always a curious thing to run into shifters, and how well they present certain physical aspects of the animal they have a raiment base on. Involving the question that came after, related to what she needed, the elementor found it strange as it was quite the blunt way of expressing the question at that given situation. Yet, without hesitation, she was able to quickly respond to that calmly as she tended to be outside of class, usually. "I'm just looking for conversation, really... I am new to this place just like yourself, but I'll be teaching the elementors after the break" ,she revealed, not knowing how others would react to seeing a new teacher, even if not their respective one as their knits were different. Still, no bad sides in engaging in conversation with a fresh mind. "Do you have high expectations to when the classes start, Thanya?".โ–
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Kowsauni

Enlightened Savagery

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:24 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

Thanya would respond enthusiastically. "Oh wow, a new teacher! Well its nice to meet you Relesta. I'll try to help you, like people helped me, when I first got here...but I've only been here three days myself, so I don't now how much help I can be."

Thanya would hand her book to her prehensile tail, which would curl around it, and then put her han to her chin in thought. "Hmm...are my expectations high...Well, I expect to learn things but I don't know much beyond that." Thanya would giggle a little nervously. "I'm sort of self taught kind of person. We had these books back in my village given to us years ago by the librarian here at the academy. From them, I leaned how to read and pretty much everything I know about the world outside my town. I don't have any real formal training outside of that, so, to be honest, I don't really know what to expect out of class."

Relesta could almost see and idea enter Thanya's mind as her faced expression switched from one of concentration back to excitement. "Hey you said you were going to be the Elementor teacher, right? How are you planing to teach your classes? That should give me and idea what to expect!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:09 pm
User Image
โ—ขโ–€โ—ฃ
โ–ผ
โ– "Don't worry over that, dear, I haven't been here much longer than that, honestly. I appreciate any help, and come to me whenever you need something too" ,warmly smiling down towards the girl, Relesta was happy to see such an active younging, and one coming in so fresh to Eoana, aware of the great results that awaited the student the more time she spent there working hard. It was a joy this teacher felt that was so special of her carreer choice, made it more firm on her mind how she made the right decision so many years ago.

Listening attentively to Thanya's words, Relesta became highly curious about the girl the more she talked about her past and expectations over the education she would receive at the Academy. It was quite a thrilling thing to meet a mindset so self powered, enough to grant her an access to life that she was likely to lose in case she hadn't picked up those books and learned about things on her own. It was rare to find such a motivated young mind, that put some much worth on knowledge. The elementor was eager to give an answer but held her own wish to speak easily as she noticed the sudden change on the young girl's expression, as if something had connected in her brain.

Somewhat surprised by the question, Relesta gave a nod in agreement to the girl and once more smiled lightly but with a kind warmth. With the usual firm and confident tone, she answered, "Well, we teachers usually have our own different approach on how to teach. I'm very strict in class, not rare to give my students hell" ,internally, she laughed thinking about jokes old students used to make about her raiment and her personality, "But your teacher may be amazingly calm and relaxed. Not that I really know, since I haven't met other teachers yet, but still a possibility" .Ending that thought, Relesta's eyes moved to the side, as she began to look to the right, to the whole scene besides them on the courtyard, as words formulated on her mind. "But I tell, continue this focused on learning. If you have that, and respect for your teacher, you will develop faster than anyone can expect, I promise that" ,Trusting her words as she had seen such a process many times in her life, Relesta was pleased to meet yet another grand potential, even if all the students there were rumored to be the best of the best.โ–
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Kowsauni

Enlightened Savagery

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:28 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

"Well I'll definitely take that advice to heart. My tribe spent what little money that had to send me here to learn. I wont return until I've learned everything I can. Hopefully the knowledge I gain here will make life better for everybody!"

The easily distracted,Thanya would become lost in thought again. she seemed ot have a penchent for saying her thoughts out loud in conversation. "Huh...now that I think about it I did meet my teacher the other day. I should have asked him what his teaching was like then...Oh well I'll talk to him again soon."

Thanya would again turn her attention back to Relesta "Oh, We can keeping talking here in the courtyard if you like, though it might rain on us. If you want though, I can show you around the Academy. I'm still learning myself, to be honest, but I can show you were to get food and the library and stuff."

Unrelenting Savagery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image
โ—ขโ–€โ—ฃ
โ–ผ
โ–Nodding in agreement to her reply, Relesta now understood the importance of the young girl's presence there not only for herself but for those at her home as well, having become this sort of beacon of hope for her own people. It was indeed heart warming, and this was the first thing to make the teacher smile brightly for the first time that day. As there were no words on her mind to actually contribute to what the student had said, she continued silent for a moment, even during the young one's self talk, commenting on how she had actually met her respective teacher but lost the opportunity to ask what kind of teaching method he used. Of course, a normal thing to happen as it is not the usual question you make to a teacher naturally, but it was still sad to lose the chance that could relieve the mind, even if just a little bit.

Leaning in closer to the girl lightly, Relesta listened to her offer and made an expression of thinking, mixed with a bit of 'not a bad idea' kind of lip curve as the corners of her mouth went downwards for a brief moment. It was indeed a good ideia to take the situation and enjoy it as much as possible, in a learning manner. "I would like that very much, honestly, marvelous idea for both of us" ,she agreed, once more happy to have met such an active youth, and helpful as well. Perhaps this sort of education was common to her people, and with that, the idea of one day visiting her home to see what could be done there education wise came upon her mind. A project for the future, no doubt. "What will be our first destination then, my dear?" ,respectfully, she asked, ready to walk any direction Thanya considered to be the best to start off with.โ–
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Kowsauni

Enlightened Savagery

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:53 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

Thanya got visibly excited when Relesta asked her where to go next and she blurted out. "To the library of course! Its my favorite place in the entire academy!"

Thanya then realized here response was a little to enthusiastic, embarrassed she would speak a little more subdued. "I mean, that would be my suggestion. It is really an impressive place. My goal is to read every book there before I leave but even I am a little daunted by the task. If Elijah is in you can even meet the guy who gave my tribe its books...here the library is this way."

Thanya turns and begins to walk in the direction of the library. It was obvious Thanya was trying not to seem too excited leading Relesta to her favorite place, but the extra spring in her step gave her away."

[Thanya exits the courtyard to head to the Library]

Unrelenting Savagery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:45 pm
User Image
โ—ขโ–€โ—ฃ
โ–ผ
โ–To the girl's energetic response, Relesta gave a smile and eyes lightly widened, thinking on how it was heart warming to see that kind of personality, and also that it was great to discover someone with such a love for learning, having the library as such a main spot for fun. The teacher herself wished she was all that more enthusiastic about reading, and she was quite the avid reader. Before being able to give a quick reply to her first reaction, Relesta stopped her own action as the young student began to speak once more, kind of correcting her previous deed. "Oh, I would be honored to meet him. But in any case, I support your goal completely, you may not read all books but imagine the knowledge you will get from each one? Every page will be rewarding" ,the elementor told the girl in a warm tone and deep voice, as she already began to lead Relesta towards the so adored library. Observing Thanya's pace, it was clear to notice how happy she was to visit the location, and the teacher would be more than glad to be part of that joy once they arrived there.โ–

{{Relesta exits from Courtyard towards the Library}}
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Kowsauni

Enlightened Savagery

Erythyr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:58 pm
๐”ผ๐•œ๐•  ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•๐•’
โ• โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฃ

Eko Lassila stepped off the carriage that had brought him to the Academy nervously, looking up at the huge academy. Just how he remembered it, colossal and rather daunting.

He took a deep breath of moist, humid air as he walked into the Courtyard, looking around the area. He had left near the end of the semester, after receiving a letter from his parents, ordering him to return home or he would be retrieved. He assumed they had connected the dots that he went to the academy, due to his departing being right before the first semester.

Rather than outraged, his parents were quite shocked that "someone like him" managed to "get into an academy like that." Though, as he stayed home, his father grew more and more irritable. He was realizing, once again, Eko would never be his older brother. He was simply an echo of him, a lesser copy. Eko was just some jumpy Enhancer.

He'd left near the end of summer break, just as his father's abusive habits kicked back in. As he left, he was told to never return.

The boy had heard stories of what was happening at the Academy, people were disappearing,and his kingdom had sent a representative into the city to inspect.

Nevertheless, Eko found himself back at the Academy, the only place where he'd ever felt welcome or safe.

He wondered what his second year at the Grand Academy of Eoana had in store for him as he walked through the doors.

[Exit the Courtyard to Eko & Vikraahm's Room]

โ• โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฃ

๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: N/A ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: N/A ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: N/A ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: Academy Courtyard
๐• ๐• ๐•”: Finally posting <3

[x]

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff