Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Tsukihara Forest || South-West Branch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab Mi-jin listen and as she pick up her travel bag, she gave Senju a thumbs up. “Juice got it!” After taking all of one step, she looked up at the cavern wall then down at Kumiho then finally look at Senju with a sheepish expression. “Wa,,, how do you make juice again?” she asked. She never had Juice before and wasn’t sure if that was a drink or food to be honest.
                                                            tab
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: Senju-oppa Cave

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Ayura-oppa, Senju-oppa, and Wangja-Usuiro
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes

Stamina: 85

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30)
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30)
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Quote:
                    Fiitra
                    Quote:
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:56 am
"Juice is made with any type of fruit, berry or vegetable with water, and if necessary, sugar," Thundra was surprised. A cook that didn't know anything about juice? That was a first. "You have to crush or cut said item and then mix it with water and/or sugar." He'd emote on how to do it while he finished his sentence. He'd stare at Mi-Jin for a few moments before turning his head to see the trees again. Feeling an odd sensation to descend to go and caress all of them, Thundra would begin to sit down on the first step and listen to the sounds of nature. "Sure is nice to hear, huh?" A smile would run across the boy's face, remembering everyone in his heart. They used to climb mountains and sit atop of the peak as they looked at the world below, feeling as if they were quite literally on top of the world. He wanted that again more than anything.

Im the Girl one
Azeiel The Risen
Solarius flare

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:12 am
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 1455
Chakra: 140 Stamina: 325

One moment he was knee deep in the most visceral dream he had ever experienced, the next he was asleep against the cave wall. Spears lain against the wall between the mans legs. As he cracked his eyes he looked about the cave to see Senju and Mi-jin moving about. Though before he could speak, the sounds of the world filtered into his ears. It was peaceful and almost surreal. Grabbing the haft of his spears he rose to his feet with a grunt. He felt like he had run a marathon. Grumbling lightly he smiled just a bit,"I would give anything for a cup of coffee right now." Making his way to the mouth of the cave he motioned forwards into the forest. Speaking simply to the Senju he began,"While Mi-jin's fishing, I'll go see if I can find a place for a more permanent area. We cant sleep in caves the rest of our lives and this forest offers some good concealment. Not to mention access to fresh water and hopefully game for hunting. Moving forward, I am going to be counting on you." Turning on heel he gave a genuine smile to Mi-jin,"Good Morning. At some point during the day I will need to talk to you for a few. There's something I want to ask you."

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab As Senju explain the making of a juice, it sounded similar to Cactus water. Crushing berries sounded odd, but maybe that what his people like to drink. It wasn't the oddest suggestion she heard, but she hum in gratitude for the detail explanation. "Thank you oppa! I don't have any berries, but maybe we can squeeze leaves or fish to make your juice!" Mi-jin suggested, "That if I can't find any of those berries." she added after thinking for a moment. They were near a forest, maybe there was a bush she could could scavenge first before giving up right from the start.

Turning focus on Usuiro, she tilted her head slight at the mention of Coffee. That was something she was actually familiar with. It was bitter and she didn't like the taste of it herself. "uwa,, Morning Wangja! Talk to me?" Mi-jin asked as she pointed to herself. "mm okay, I'll be down by the lake if you need me." Mi-jin cast a curious look over the prince and bow to the other before she departed down the steps. Taking two steps at a time as she made herself to the bottom step. The cold wind n** at her face and making her cheeks flush as she briskly walked to the edge of the water. She could see her face and most importantly her eyes int the water reflections. "Today gonna be a better day!" She spoke out loud as she drop her bag. Pulling out a fishing hook and some twin. "wa,,, time to fish."
                                                            tab
                                                            OOc:

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Quote:
                    Fiitra
                    Quote:
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 am
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 3455
Chakra: 140 Stamina: 325

As Mi-jin went about her self assigned task for the day, Ika, slowly sorted through his bag. He needed a length of cloth, though for what, was for him to know. He had a plan and was about to pursue it to the ends of earth. Eventually he came to the realization that nothing in his bag would work for his needs. So he simply resorted to the next best thing. Making his way over to his tent he picked up the thick sheet that accompanied his blanket. He would be alright without it. However, the six foot long, four foot wide piece of thick fabric would do nicely for what he had planned. Balling it up he tossed it over his shoulder with a nod. Removing the several feet of rope from his bag he tucked his arm into the loop and slid it up onto his shoulder. As he headed for the entrance to the cave he picked up a large chunk of wood from the fire. While it had long since gone out, its tip still had been burned to charcoal, which would serve his purpose.

Heading down to the beach he rejoined Mi-jin,"Mind if I join you. Need an open space to paint this thing." Assuming she would have no issue with his presence he began unfolding the cloth into a smooth canvas. Using his sword and knife he pinned the corners into the ground so they could not move. Then using just a bit of water and the charcoal stick, he began painting upon the blanket turned canvas. With great care he began to draw the thick long lines for the Kanji of unite. Then he would, around the symbol, begin drawing the various symbols for each of the shinobi villages. With the major five taking points of a star and the minors between them. All in all the emblems would form a ring around the word Kanji for unite. Without meaning too, he let his ambition slip out just a bit,"From the old worlds demise, we shall see an empire rise." Rising to his feet he went to the side of the new flag he had created. Using his knife he cut several holes in the left side of the material before sliding the shaft of his spear, not the silver one, through it. Next he would cut a small bit of rope from the feet he had, and secure the flag in place to the spear.

Taking up his new standard he let it dance in the light breeze for a moment before he headed back towards the forest. Finding the tallest tree that he could, he climbed to the top and with as used the rest of his rope to secure the shaft to the treetop. With his new standard waving proudly in the wind he could not help but smile. It would be able to be seen from miles around.

Climbing back to the ground he headed back to Mi-jin with a smile,"And so it begins. Will you stay by my side? I cant promise what happens next, others might come to challenge my claim, and others will come to join me. But with the blessing of fate, the gods, and the moon," He would smirk at the last before continuing,"We just might be able to return some semblance of peace, order and normalcy to this world. I plan to ask the senju, and Ayura to join me as well."

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: Exhausted | Status: ok | Action: Searching

Water is nothing if not ingemination

It was with abject horror that Ayura watched the events unfurl into an explosion of green mist before his reality shattered into a million shards of colored glass. The confusion of the circumstances began strangling Ayura’s mind, making him writhe and grasp for a desperate gulp of sanity as he amongst the kaleidoscope around him. With each second, the boy watched as the vibrant events concerning Mi-Jin, Thundra, and Ikazuchi all flew far from his reach. Their stained glass eventually turned into a distant star, twinkling with an unknown energy yet bright with passion.

Slowly, Ayura found a peace amongst the darkness under the starry sky above him. While his newfound allies were so distant, he didn’t feel alone. There was an awareness of something surrounding him, a presence he couldn’t identify. The more he searched, the more it retreated from his curious obsession. Always out of reach, yet he felt it’s cold embraced wrap around him, like clawed hands holding a baby bird. The bird was protected, but not from the clawed hands holding it. Amongst his searching, Ayura was suddenly thrust back into himself as he felt his sister’s necklace burning around his neck as the whispers invaded his mind. You seek answers where none are present. Meaning where none is wrought. There are reasons things are hidden, yet often reality is too obvious to be true. The voice seemed to escalate and diminish all at once, crescendoing into a forte just as it equally softened to a gentle piano before resounding in the deepest parts of his mind. Beings such as yourself should just accept the life they are given without searching for a hidden meaning. No object is mysterious, the mystery lies in your eye. Though maybe it’s something more. From the inky darkness, a bladed hand gently unfurled before caressing the center of Ayura’s chest. Potential, it lies just beyond reach. I wonder if you’ll grab it before it flies away, or will you sink with it into madness? A deep chuckle resounded from around him, warm, rich, and deep as the silk-like voice transitioned into words. Interesting, I look forward to seeing what you’ll accomplish with those desperate desires of yours. Impress me, child. Now…awaken.

His eyes snapped open, immediately focusing on the rocky celling above him before his ears homed in on Ikazuchi leaving the cave and lightly talking. While Ayura was now awake, he felt a deep exhaustion in his bones as remnants of the mysterious conversation flickered through his head. Grabbing his sister’s book to put away, Ayura froze as some of the words on the page had become clearer. It wasn’t that he deciphered them, instead it seemed that some part of the code had been broken in his mind and was applying itself to the pages. Within the text he was able to find scrawled words symbolizing what could only be described as a ritual. Giddy with excitement, Ayura put away his belongings and exited the cave hoping to find someone.

Off in the distance, he saw that two of his companions were having a conversation. Instead of disturbing them, Ayura turned and set about searching the foliage to hopefully identify some fruit, herbs, or berries that they could utilize in their recipes or medically.

an encore to the tenacity of life.

Chakra: -
Stamina: -
Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:30 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab Mi-jin have broken a sturdy branch from one of the tree, not wanting to scavenge deep into the forest. There was something bad in this forest, but it not just the forest. It the whole world, Mi-jin feel so much impurity in the world. As she approaches the lake, she pulled out the twine and hook. The concept of fishing was something she had no actual experience in. The oasis near her village didn’t have much fish for actual fishing. Mi-jin was wrapping the wire around the stick when Ikazuchi left the cave. She looked up for a second, smile, then went back to tie the hook to the twine. The young moonist turn to the lake and swung the hook back before tossing the hook into the lake. Mi-jin stuck the makeshift fishing rod into the ground, it would be a long morning before she could capture anything resembling breakfast.

Ikazuchi calling out to Mi-jin made her smile, “Go right ahead!” Mi-jin agreed as she sat next to her rod. She thought back to the dream, more importantly, the part in her dream about her captain. The dream felt so real and the Captain words once again haunted her. Yet, it was his words that spark a memory with him. The man was teaching her how to be a ninja along with her duty on the Night watch. Mi-jin remembers he was teaching her a technique that was special but with only a handful of lessons.

Mi-jin was pulled from her thought as the line began to pull in one direction, “Wa! A fish!” Mi-jin pull on the fishing rod and firmly pull on the fishing rod to pull out a small fish. Smiling in triumphant she places the fish on the ground next to her as she tosses the hook back into the water. Ikazuchi seems to have finished his works and Mi-jin walked over to look at the symbols. A new empire from the old worlds, Mi-jin thought upon his words. “Is that even possible?” Mi-jin questions as she thought about her village and family. The moon gave her this quest, but she still misses her life. Mi-jin watched the flag and realize what it symbolizes for them. Ikazuki words confirm what she thought and she returns the smile. It didn’t seem possible, but Mi-jin has hope. “I feel so much chaos in this world. It like the cosmic turtle is awake and everything has been disrupted. I want to change that also, Wangya.” Mi-jin looks to the flag again. “Uwaa If we all can work toward the same goal, that will be amazing!”

fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Quote:
                    Fiitra
                    Quote:
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:36 pm

Thundra would enter from a tree nearby upon the conversation of the two and nod in agreement of what Mi-Jin said. "Working together to achieve a goal is something that should be truly cherished," he'd pause slightly before continuing. "I do apologize for eavesdropping and entering so abruptly." he'd continue. " But what if our goals aren't the same? What if our ways about going on about it is completely different? I'm sure none of us have bad intentions, but what happens if we disagree?" he'd look at his companions. "An empire, at least a powerful one, always has a foundation, roots. We need to make sure the roots aren't rotten if we are to go through with this." he'd look back in the direction he came as he chuckled, thinking about his friend Ayura. "As for the Bowman, I'm sure he will agree. You don't have to worry about that. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it. He has no place to go, and it would be in his best interest to whatever he decides to do later on."

Undoubtedly, Thundra knew he of all people wanted to go on his own way. However, he always wanted a home to come back to, or feel as if he needs to protect something but doing so while working in the shadows. It's what his father did. It's what his grandfather did. But... something always made Thundra want to put his own twist on it. He didn't believe in following in the steps of his father with lifestyle, but as his son, he felt inclined to. That was his only main conflict as of now. Looking up, he'd sigh. "Hmm.. you have my aid, Crowned One. Just don't do anything immoral to establish this empire and I won't leave. If you decide to do so, just know that I will leave immediately, and if worse comes to worse..." he'd look at Ikazuchi in the eyes, sending him the most blatantly obvious message. Looking down, clearing his throat while smiling, Thundra would open his mouth to continue speaking before stopping himself. ("It's better to keep that to myself.") Thundra would eye the flag that was set for a few seconds before looking at Mi-Jin, then fixedly on Ikazuchi. "So, Crowned One," he'd smirk slowly. "Where do we start?" his smile grew bright and wide, hopefully as bright as the empire that would soon be founded

Solarius flare
Im the Girl one
Azeiel The Risen

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:32 am
Stuffing the collected herbs into a pouch, Ayura approached the collecting alliance of people discussing what their precarious future held. "If it comes to uniting together for the better good then Thundra is right, I will join. Whatever this disease may be, and why we are all beginning to wake up has to be solved.
Together we already proved that we stand a better chance than separately.
Ayura stopped for a moment to collect himself and think how he wanted to proceed. "This is our chance to start again and move forward. I think we should take it and hold onto it with everything we have .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:39 pm
Usienn

"Take the time just to listen
When the voices screaming are much too loud

Useinn floated through darkness unending, numb to the passage of time, of life and breath and blood. Numb to the unending years in silence, unaware that centuries were slipping past as he slumbered away. Yet in that absence, a sense of self was fleeting at best, but something began to pull it together. First a void, and suddenly something warm, moist upon skin. Whose skin? The question was difficult to answer, lost in the mess of reality that begins to intrude upon his existence. Yet once its felt it's a cascade of effects that end in his body moving, thrashing, fighting against the restraints as his sense of self begins to return. With that there's a burning sensation, followed by the cracking of glass and crystal as light sears his eyes and he finds the scent of forestry filling his nostrils. A crack of wood follows, and the clanking of steel sound nearby as the wood gives way, and the world comes into sight before him

Reality! What was it truly? Coming back into the picture of what is perceived as reality, Usienn would be reborn! The crystals cracked, giving way to movement. It was any type of movement. Any type of attempt to break free. However, what was he breaking out of and how did he get there? A little more force would cause the crystal to shatter, Usienn popping out of its prison, collapsing onto the green grass that was before him. What was going on? His headband would fall off, the metal clashing against the grass. The symbol of what appeared to be waves or something on the headband. It was the headband for Kirigakure, but to Uisenn it seemed like nothing at all. Just some type of material. "Hmmm? My hair is not long enough for that" he whispered as he felt the top of his head. Looking around, he would see a scythe within his wingspan. Grabbing ahold to it, he would surely need a weapon. It was almost like instincts. Getting up, he would walk around for a bit, finding a bit of resource. The scythe, he would keep in his right hand. His movements felt so stiff, his body almost feeling as it been lazy for so long. A great growl came over his stomach. He needed to eat something, but what? How? Where exactly and what exactly was he going to do?

Thinking about his predicament, he had to come to terms with something. He knew only so little, but why? Going over the facts, he knew that his name was Usien. After that, he didn't have much else pop into his head. There had to be a home? There had to be some type of established community somewhere right? How to find it was the question. With his scythe resting against is the shoulder, he started to journey through the area. Maybe he could find someone? If not, he was going to have to find something instead.

Chakra: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Weapon: Scythe

'Take a look in the distance
Try and see it all.'

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 pm
User Image

Lilah Kaguya xxxxxx.
                                                                                Medic

Lilah floated through darkness unending, numb to the passage of time, of life and breath and blood. Numb to the unending years in silence, unaware that centuries were slipping past as she slumbered away. Yet in that absence, a sense of self was fleeting at best, but something began to pull it together. First a void, and suddenly something warm, moist upon the skin. Whose skin? The question was difficult to answer, lost in the mess of reality that begins to intrude upon her existence. Yet once it's felt it's a cascade of effects that end in her body moving, thrashing, fighting against the restraints as her sense of self begins to return. With that, there's a burning sensation, followed by the cracking of glass and crystal as light sears her eyes and she finds the scent of trees filling her nostrils. A crack of wood follows, and the clanking of steel sound nearby as the wood gives way, and the world comes into sight before her.

As if awakened from a long dream Lilah's eyes fluttered open to see crystal around her and through the crystal trees. Her first instinct was to get out of this prison. She tried moving her arms, she could feel her muscles straining against the crystal. Either she or the crystal would give and she had no intention of stopping. The crystal seemed to give first as her arms broke through their bindings and from that she practically tore the crystal into pieces. Stepping out she noticed that it was cold and with a look down that she was wearing nothing more than rags, they used to be clothes but were so torn and destroyed they didn't function as clothes. The area was some clearing surrounded by trees, she didn't remember any place like this. She knew her name but other than that she had no clue really. Except she felt she was missing something and suddenly she felt instinct take over. "Master? Where are you master? WHERE ARE YOU?" She had no idea why she was even saying this or who this master was or how it applied to her but her subconscious was doing all the work at the moment. She took off running through the trees to find her master. She cared not for where she was going only that she must find her master.

◆¦ CHAKRAx N/A/N/A x ◆¦ STAMINAx N/A/ N/A x
                                                                                ◆¦ RYOx 0,000 x ◆¦ EXPx 0,500
                                                                                ◆¦ MEDICx ◆¦D-RANK x ◆¦N/Ax
                                                                                ◆¦STEEL SANCTUARY x
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:38 pm
It was unbearable, it really was. The cold had been a tad bit too much for him. Awakened instantly from his slumber in the cave he had formed from a while back and stayed in with his past companions Though he had lived in the forest since he could remember - but he never got used winters. He probably never will. Enough was enough. He hadn't seen his newly acquired friends in forever, so he decided it was time for a change. He was already contemplating leaving, but this was the final straw. At once, he picked up his bag and descended from the cave after stuffing his sleeping bag inside of his backpack. "Ika, you promised to set up this stronghold for a new empire, a new nation we build. I hope in the distant future I can be apart of that, but as of now..." he stopped and closed his backpack, standing upon the entrance that lead to the descent below. He stood there for a few minutes, remembering all the conversations he had with Ikazuchi, Mi-Jin, and his very first and more likable friend, Ayura.

When a sharp, cold wind pierced what seemed like his bones, Thundra snapped out of his nostalgic reminisce and took a few steps down as he forcibly put his hands together to close up the cave in the miniature mountain he made. He looked behind him, watching it slowly close as all of the memories flashed by in an instant. When it finally shut, he turned instantly and began running directly north of his past encampment. "Ayura.. Mi-Jin.. Ikazuchi.. I pray we meet again. When day turns to night, I remember you through the moon. When I think about the future, a fire lights up throughout my entire body from sheer determination. When I seem lost.. I always tend to find my path. This is thanks to all of you. Each of you have helped me remember to stay on the path of Light and never set astray from it. Now.. all I can hope is that you are all okay. Stay safe. Please." He wouldn't run fast enough to lose his breath, but not slow enough to be considered a jog. ".. and don't forget me, will ya?"

A smile ran across his face as he began navigating his way throughout the entire forest so he could exit and find life elsewhere, and if his path wanted it be, to create a new empire. But that was to come after he gained immense strength. What good is a ruler of a region if he cannot defend it? The two most powerful warriors are patience and time, and Thundra knew he had to learn within both.

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Majestic Sugar

Timid Widow

11,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Alone xxxxxx ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Tired & Annoyed xxxxxx sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Hurt leg xxxxxx ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: South-West Branch of Tsukihara Forest | Camping under a large tree

Exhaustion had set in the moment the young human had stepped into the South-West Branch of the infamous Tsukihara Forest. He had been traveling alone for quite some time around the many areas within the Iron Land, and in the small moments of sunrise that was cast upon him as a new day arose, he somehow ended up closer to Tsukihara Forest than he previously remembered being. It left him dazed and uncertain of what exactly he was doing, but he didn’t have much time to explore and figure out his next course of action. A beast reminiscent of a bear had been stalking close to his downed body. Upon his awakening, it had made a move for him, which he was glad he had been able to dodge, or he would have been slain way too soon. He stumbled hectically through the forest, gripping his backpack tightly by one hand, while the other gripped his treasured katana close to his chest. He would have tried to slay the beast himself, but he didn’t have the required strength or energy to do such a thing. Along the way, he had slipped down a small ravine, causing his ankle to slightly twist abnormally, but not damaged enough where it was broken or needed instant medical care. As long as he could at least put some sort of pressure on it, he’d be alright. He had wandered aimlessly, trying to lose the large bear, but once he had gotten within the very edges of the South-West part of the forest, the bear had fallen behind and decided to leave him alone. It was a miracle he would pray thanks to, if he believed in such higher beings.

Yokogara Kodomo was beyond tired. Entering the area had relieved him of his stresses, as less dark entities were around this area. However, he had stumbled upon a myriad of animals he hadn’t seen in awhile. This must be some sort of safe haven, thankfully. The young teen stumbled around for a water stream, hoping to quench his suddenly dry throat after having run for so long. He kept the grip on his sword secure, however. Despite being in a relatively safer space, he needed to watch out for any other beasts that might be lurking. Or other people.

The thought of finding another person within these lustrous woods made the safe space lose its charm. The last time he had seen someone, they had tried to steal the items off of him, and luckily he was able to defend himself that time. Unfortunately, he had to kill the man in order to resume his trek. The desperate man refused to leave him be. He was sure if he hadn’t killed him then, a dark entity would have soon made quick work of the both of them, with how much noise they were making. He shivered at the thought. Along his trek, he could see numerous large chunks of ice in the far distances between the tree lines. He had never noticed them before, but they shone and sparkled under the lingering sun with a beauty he couldn’t really describe. Well, he’d rather investigate them after he was fully rested.

After a few more minutes of limping while cautiously eyeing his surroundings through thick hair, he finally found a good spot. It was a tree that was shaded well from the sun, and right next to it was a small river. It was radiant and he could even see a couple of fish swimming through its strong pull. Well, it looked like a good place as any. Yokogara hummed thoughtfully before getting to work. He placed his backpack down and pulled out the materials needed to put up his tent. The small tent was big enough for just himself, so he felt bad for anyone else that was hoping to look for shelter. They’d better f*ck off before he’d have to take serious action. He carefully maneuvered his tent against the tree and started building it, planting the nails where they needed to be and propping up the cloth that made up the tent itself. Once it was complete, he started on trying to make a small campsite for himself. Something that was quick to put out just in case he had to move. He placed his bedroll inside of the tent and fished out a blanket. He placed the blanket over the bedroll and walked around slowly to look for anything that could help with kindling a light. Once he found enough branches and leaves, he picked up some nearby stones that lingered off the small stream nearby and got to work making a small campfire. Placing the stones in a circular fashion, he made sure they were close enough to each other before placing the branches and leaves within. He went to his backpack and fished out his flint and steel. He struck them together a few times until, finally, a small spark caught on a twig and started to spread. A fire was soon in its wake, and he sighed.

The small teen sat down near the fire and placed his Katana next to him. He soon surveyed his leg. It wasn’t bad, thankfully. It was just sore, it seemed. It was a little red, but it wasn’t swollen, and seemed to have eased slightly when he finally stopped running. He grumbled to himself on the nature of the wound and how bad it could turn out if he wasn’t careful. He decided to relax for the most part, hoping the warmth from the fire would ease him enough. Maybe he can relax for a while and then go fishing for some food. All that running had given him quite the appetite.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hex Codes = Gold #daa520 | Purple #7851a9

Inventory: 0 Ryo
                                      • A Katana that has seen some wear and tear. [Durability 20//30]
                                      • A small dagger [Durability 30]
                                      • An old composite bow [Durability 21//30]
                                      • [20] Arrows
                                      • Hidden Pockets Clothing
                                      • One Person Tent
                                      • Backpack
                                      • Bedroll
                                      • Flint and Steel
                                      • Skinning Knife
                                      • Blanket
                                      • Sketchbook (For marking and recognizing locations)
                                      • Pencil x6
                                      • Rope, 20 meters
                                      • Twine, 50 Meters
                                      • Fishing Hook

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:41 pm
User Image
Meissa strolled silently through the forest, the tiny metal spirit Canto sitting on her head like the bird it appeared to be. Both of them had been on alert ever since the humming had reached the young lady's ears. There weren't many naturally forming structure that made such a constant sound as far as she knew; that, combined with the rumors that Fades showed up less here, made her think there was something very much wrong with the forest.

Well, regardless of personal feelings, she was going to do the job she came here to do. Any information on why Fades stayed away from the area would be useful, even if negative. Every couple of minutes, she would stop for a short while and send beads of her mana into the vegetation and landscape. It was a slow process, but the information she was gathering may come in handy later. She was curious about the ice pillars--what she thought had been shimmering trees from a distance--but would make her way there later.

She stepped up to the bank of a river to fill up her waterskin, but froze in her tracks when she noticed an encampment farther down the bank. The wind had kept the smell of smoke away from her nose so she hadn't noticed, but the dancing shadows cast by a campfire were hard to mistake. She quietly filled her waterskin, closed her cloak more tightly around herself, and started to slowly make her way in that direction. Canto didn't detect any Fade presence in that direction, but nonetheless, she felt compelled to investigate. Anyone camping this far away from civilization was probably either injured, hiding, or a criminal. Possibly multiple of those at once. Stupid as approaching a stranger without backup was, there was also the possibility that they had a better grasp of the area than she did.

She emerged from between the trees, observed the scene, and found her stomach knot in anticipation of what was to come. If she hadn't been wearing a blindfold, the concern may have shown in her eyes.

Current Goal: Encountering a wild person!

Mana: 350/350
Stamina: 150/150
Experience: 4025
Money: 890

Abilities Used:
  • Silent Steps

Shikigami:
  • Canto (Steel, C, love): Inhabiting a rough wooden bird totem. Appears as a palm-sized bird with very angular features and feathers that have a distinct metallic sheen.

Beads of the Overflowing Chain (Max. 25):
  1. 100/100
  2. 100/100
  3. 100/100
  4. 100/100
  5. 100/100
  6. 100/100
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 100/100
  11. 100/100
  12. 100/100
  13. 100/100
  14. 100/100
  15. 100/100
  16. 100/100
  17. 100/100
  18. 100/100
  19. 100/100
  20. 100/100
  21. 100/100
  22. 100/100
  23. 100/100
  24. 100/100
  25. 100/100 (inside Canto)

Inventory:
  • Clothing: Reinforced Clothing (D-Rank, Scale 5/5), Weather Clothing (includes a white cloak)
  • Weaponry: Senbon x30 (in a bundle on her belt, below her backpack)
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

• Bedroll (tied to the bottom of the backpack, blocking sight of the senbon from behind)
  • Spool of steel wire (28 meters; clipped to the side of the backpack)
  • Loop of steel wire (2 meters; wrapped around one wrist)

Majestic Sugar

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

Majestic Sugar

Timid Widow

11,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Strange woman xxxxxx ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Annoyed xxxxxx sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Swollen ankle xxxxxx ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: South-West Branch of Tsukihara Forest | Camping under a large tree

Yokogara had underestimated the severity of his wound. Within the next few minutes of him sitting around and letting the warmth of the fire he put together envelop him, his ankle had gotten worse. It had swollen up by this point, and moving it even for a little sent a sharp pain up the remainder of his leg. Well, maybe him running on it hadn't been his brightest idea. He looked through his bag for anything he could possibly use, but he had nothing on his person to help with such a thing. He'd have to somehow make a wraparound himself. He grumbled in frustration, his temper getting the best of him, but he looked around the environment to see if there was anything he could do in the meanwhile. He was thinking of using the river he thankfully took residence next to. It could possibly ease at least the inflammation with its cooler temperature, so he decided to try that for now. He'd have to tear up some stuff from his sketchbook though, since he didn't exactly have anything else he could use. For now, he would work with what he got.

He forced himself upright on his feet with the use of his Katana, using it more like a crutch. Yokogara walked towards the river, but paused in his movements as he caught the sound of the shuffling of bushes and grass through the trees. Something or someone was approaching. He narrowed his invisible eyes and moved as fast as he could over to the fire he had made not too long ago. He snuffed it out with dirt and debris before limping over to a tree and ducking low, keeping his eye on the approaching person. He had just been able to hear the sounds of grass being pushed through, so he was on high alert now that he knew he might be in imminent danger. As the person emerged from the trees and into his encampment, they would find the fire recently being taken out, evident by the smell of the warm dirt. He unsheathed his Katana carefully, narrowing his eyes at the female and observing her. She was dressed up as some sort of mage, with a bird-like thing on her head. She was wearing a blindfold, so her eyesight was limited. However, he wouldn't be tricked so easily. He'd have the upper hand, with her nulled sight, but who knew what she was there for. He quietly moved from his hiding spot, moving around behind her and readied his Katana, the tip of it pointed towards the back of her neck. He was in no shape to battle at the moment, but he'd do what he could if it meant surviving.

"What do you want?" He demanded, eyes fixated on the blindfolded female. He struggled to stay on his feet, using the sheathe as a means of keeping as much pressure off of his wounded ankle as possible. He held his katana firmly, however, and he was unsure of what her deal was. He didn't cater to being friendly with people, especially with how he had been shunned and thrown out of his own town for doing what he thought was right. Well, he hoped he knew what he was doing was the right one. A life of solitude has been his go to, so to have someone wander into it was off. However, if she really wasn't a threat, he would do his best to be nice. His usual aggressive nature tended to get him on the bad side of people.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hex Codes = Gold #daa520 | Purple #7851a9

Inventory: 0 Ryo
                                          • A Katana that has seen some wear and tear. [Durability 20//30]
                                          • A small dagger [Durability 30]
                                          • An old composite bow [Durability 21//30]
                                          • [20] Arrows
                                          • Hidden Pockets Clothing

Yokogara's Backpack
                                            • One Person Tent
                                            • Bedroll
                                            • Flint and Steel
                                            • Skinning Knife
                                            • Blanket
                                            • Sketchbook (For marking and recognizing locations)
                                            • Pencil x6
                                            • Rope, 20 meters
                                            • Twine, 50 Meters
                                            • Fishing Hook

Ergo War

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items