Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ORP] Fright Night - Spooky Clutch Hatching Feast - Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm
L'rel and Devith

At some point in proceedings L'rel had made a brave dash for the buffet table and acquired a plate of fish and other assorted goodies. A long with a tall tankard of ale. Both treats sat by his knee as he mauled over the spread of papers and hide before him that details the hatching. As it had all happened rather fast, it was all down in note form but he was slowly turning it into cohesive records. Accompanied by small sketches of each dragon which noted their most distinct markings and name. It all likely hood such information would be no good to anyone, but maybe the weyrleaders could find some clues in his recount of events on why it had been a particularly blood affair.

He picked up a strip of smoked fish and bread and idly chewed on the salty smokey goodness while he worked. His back was against Devith's shoulder and the green's head was curled around so that she could watch him work. But also watch the new hatchlings with sparkling jewel faceted eyes of happiness.

No matter how bad the hatching had been, no dragons had gone between, all had impressed and not even any dud eggs had been left on the sands. For the green, it had been a success despite the tragedy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:12 pm
Sinders Path

Nebbi

"L'rel! Heyy!!" Nebbi, considerably brighter now than she had been previously, called across the hall.

The hatching had been a mixed bag of happiness and bloodiness, not at all like the one at High Reaches. But she was alive, and the adrenaline of that was currently coursing through her veins, along with a not insignificant amount of alcohol as well. It was a bummer that V'tre couldn't be here, but she was determined to see and experience as much of Western as she could before she left so she could tell him about it.

Reaching the greenrider, she might've grabbed him for another hug, but he was surrounded by stuff and she didn't want to mess it up or knock it over, so she settled for leaning warmly into the green instead. I heard you during the hatching! You're the sweetest.

"What'cha doing all the way over here?" she asked L'rel, glancing down at the papers spread all around him. Who brought paperwork to a feast? Well, anyway-

"My uncle brought a case of wine from our Hall for the feast. Best in all of Northern. Everyone says so!" she said, forgetting that L'rel was actually from Northern and definitely wasn't going to fall for that. "Err... Well, I say so, anyway.." she corrected, a little sheepishly. "You want some?"

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:21 pm
"You're too kind," Akaris insisted, blushing and glancing away for a moment, as though she were unused to flattery. Far from it, but she was no less flattered - perhaps even moreso than usual, given how long she'd been without this sort of attention. "Three-quarters of my wardrobe. And most of my best dresses. I always thought I'd send for them, once I had a weyr, but..." That, clearly, was not in the near future, if it was in the future at all.

"You have family at High Reaches? Are you Weyrbred, then?" It seemed silly, to her, that High Reaches only let people remain Candidates until they turned twenty-six, when dragons might still want them for four more Turns. Hmph. "Maybe you can tell me about them while we dance? I can always find Lennik later, I'm sure he's busy." And likely not thinking after her, a near-stranger, much, especially not with a dragon to care for and a new life ahead of him.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:41 am
Astriana

The young woman really had not wanted to come to the feast at all. Once again she was left on the sands, while she watched others find their other halves. This would put her even further behind her twin brother and it was not something she was happy about. Not only that, seeing someone be killed out on the sands had been a little jarring, even if she had not shown it outwardly. She didn't really know the boy, but she did know he had been a twin. That thought alone was probably what had really struck a chord with her. So wanting to pay her respects was one of the reasons she had decided to come out here. The other reason was that someone she knew had been one of the new Weyrlings, so she felt she should probably congratulate him. So she put on a pair of basic brown skirt that pooled around her ankles, a simple blouse, and some knee high boots.

Once she felt she looked good enough, she headed out to where the feast was being held. She headed down to the beach first, giving her respects, but knowing the surviving twin would want to be left alone. Then she headed up to the main feast, her eyes looking around for Garvyl. Seeing that he was with another, she decided it best to wait on congratulating him. So instead, she headed over to the food tables, might as well get something to eat while she was at it. As she was going for a plate, she accidentally bumped into a man beside her, that was small in comparison to her.

"I apologize, I should have watched where I was going,"she spoke in an even tone.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:43 am
Nzambith, although quite the lover of all things edible, was more than happy to share what she was being offered with her sister. Seirath was always so happy and noticed her frequently which was something Nzambith cherished dearly and she gave the other green a little nuzzle, clearly happy with the company. She looked up expectantly for more, but before anything else could be offered, her sister's rider joined her own at the table.

Venn was glad Amra had come to sit with him although it seemed as if she had little say in the matter as Seirath had already come to join Nzambith at his side. The question she posed to him made him give a soft 'hmmm' in thought as he glanced down at the two dragons, reaching in to give Nzambith's neck a fond pat.

"It's certainly new," he admitted. "But from what I understand she's not as...ah...talkative as other dragons seem to be." Namely the one beside his dear dreary darling. There was nothing wrong with a lively dragon, quite the contrary in fact, but it seemed that Vennodren was to be the more talkative of the duo.

"It's still very strange," he added, looking up with a comforting smile to Amra. "To feel the feelings of someone else alongside your own and to be influenced by them. She's hungry all the time," he added with a laugh. "So I am as well! It's really quite a strange sensation...no amount of classroom work can really prepare you for it."

As he spoke Seirath began to respond to some of the noisier dragons off on the other side of the room. Nzambith swung her head slowly to look at the source of the sound, interest making her eyes whirl a bit of blue mixed in with the usual dark green, but other than a few interested clicks and hums she remained mostly silent. That is until her sister Therianth called out to each of her siblings in turn. At the sound of her name Nzambith's hearts fluttered, happiness wriggling through her enough to make her ruffle her small wings in excitement. Even though Therianth had called to each dragonet by name, she still felt so very happy that she had been included.

Oh...Therianth, if I weren't so hungry. Perhaps another time.
But thank you for including me,
she called with a happy if slightly sour bugle, the normally triumphant sound rather somber and flat. Still, the little green was overjoyed with the offer even as she turned back to Venn, opening her mouth for another scrap of meat.

Vennodren glanced to the dance floor warily, not sure if having all the dragonets gather there was a good idea, but he was glad his own seemed more content to eat than to dance. Venn wouldn't say no to a good party, but now he had to keep an eye on Nzambith as well and she didn't seem the partying type.

"What about you?" he asked Amra as they ate. "Your Seirath is so outgoing and charming. It must be hard to keep tabs on her."

Hattaki

faesinger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:49 am
Kieza and Green Suwayeth

Kieza smiled in greeting to Rio, her green eyes aglow with a controlled happiness as she wrestled with the rumblings Suwayeth and her Flits, which were suddenly airborne when the klaxon call of Therianth went out across the crowds. The flew around her head in a flurry of green and blue bodies and wings, chattering at her as they flew. Spooks, the blue firelizard, was quick to take the opportunity to divebomb at Isilje and Rio, chattering almost angrily at the two, his eyes stark red against his dark blue skin. He wasn't angry at them per-se, he just had problems with anything and anyone coming close to Kieza besides dragon and flit-kind. He let out a small screech, zipping back to grab at Kieza's hair before he was off again to bombard ANY nearby dragons or people that he could get to, just to be a nuisance. Kieza grabbed after him, but he was gone beyond her reach before she could grasp him. Bug was tempted to follow suit and run around, but at a look from Kieza she was quick to land on the girl's arm and cling to the fabric. Leaf let out a peep as she landed on her shoulder and crawled back to her original position draped around the girl's neck, her small head braced near the girl's throat.

Suwayeth peered toward the gathering people and dragonets and flattened her head against Brancath's neck for a moment, wondering... just wondering if it might be worthwhile to join the mass of siblings and humans to dance. ...could she dance? She didn't know. Kiezamine? Shall we go to dance? She called to her timid rider, taking in the look Kieza gave her in return as she blanched at the very thought of dancing in front of people. I'll be with you, Kiezamine. Don't fear. Suwayeth politely and gently pulled herself from Brancath's embrace, crooning as she touched her snout to her white sister's. Come join us when your rider is ready, yes? She then turned and bounded over to Kieza, lightly snagging her dress with a claw. "I-I guess we're going to join the dragons and dancers? Would either of you care to join?" She murmured, swallowing heavily as fear pulled her down dismally at being among such a huge crowd.

Not waiting for an answer, Suwayeth gently grabbed a mouthful of dress and pulled her rider along crooning all the while to soothe her own fears and her rider's. Kieza had to pay attention to her steps to keep from stumbling. That would be embarrassing. They neared the throng, and with some maneuvering managed to get through, likely stepping on more than one pair of feet as they did so. Finally they made it through enough to see people and dragons dancing to music. Therianth, sister, we are here. But I do not know if we shall dance. Mine is rather nervous, and so am I. I still fear these people's stares...

Kieza looked around, her lips set in a grim line - uncertain. She had never danced before, even at past Gathers she had been one to stay outside the circles of people. She had never been asked to dance though, so that was a grace. At least she thought so. But now... she wished she had learned.

faesinger

Meepfur
Rio

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:16 pm
Miach and White Akeroth

Not long after they paid their respects by the bonfire did Akeroth hear the call of his clutch sibling Therianth asking for all of them to come dance. They would dance in his honor and all revel in the newfound joy of impressing. He quite liked that idea since he had few choices in what he could do at the moment. Akeroth lifted his head from where it was perched, cuddled underneath Miach's chin and shifted his whirling green eyes, to hers."Mine, let us join them." He said firmly, his attention briefly latching onto his gathering siblings. "We shall watch their merriment." Akeroth added with a nod as his attention once more returned to Miach. There was no asking in his tone, but both of them knew without a doubt that whatever choices were made they would do together.

Miach smiled and nodded her head before making her way with the white dragon over to the gathering newly impressed weyrlings and their dragons. As she got closer, it appeared that several of the dragonets were attempting to dance and sing, while other's were simply enjoying the company of one another. Miach felt herself begin to shiver at the thought of having to talk to anyone as they were all complete strangers. Today she had been much bolder than she had ever been in her life before, being bonded with someone like Akeroth, however, it made perfect sense. His love, comfort and calmness helped give her the strength to do something she wouldn't normally do. Talk to strangers. "H--H---Hello." She said softly to the other's around her, though some may have found it impossible to hear her at all.

At their approach Akeroth raised his head so that it rested against Miach's cheek, his knobs just barely missing her right eye, and settled his gaze on his siblings. "Thank you Loreleth." He returned in kind with a subtle edge of comfort to his words. As for Shanaloth's offered comfort, he took it in stride but only gave a nod of his head in response. While he may be currently injured, and Miach unwilling to let him stress those injuries further, he was not weak. However, he was not cruel and took each siblings comfort offered regardless. "Thank you as well Shanaloth." He added.

"Akeroth, maybe we should try dancing?" Miach offered to the dragon as she slowly began to twirl them around, a smile on her face as she did so, but staying within the group so the other dragonets could talk to Akeroth. Akeroth gave what amounted to a purr in response and bobbed his head to the music. Oh how he loved music. "We can listen to the music as well." He agreed with far more happiness than he showed previously, his eyes whirling a beautiful blue.

demon_pachabel

Masterharper

faesinger

smerdle
definitely okay!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:17 pm
Waiver
R'hys is an old SoP transfer of Fables, who used to be an epic tailor. I'm making a little of this up as I go based on what Fable's said,
haha. Also, feel free to post Cedarian as needed to get them down to the bonfire and whatnot.

Cedarian
Cedarian gave a small nod. "He is a rider. The Hold he currently lives in isn't officially a weyrhold, but there are riders enough that I'd argue strongly in a few Turns it might as well be labelled one." He gave a little nod, and kept his thoughts about that to himself. While Cedarian hadn't had strong feelings about unaffiliated riders for much of his life, now that Thread had returned, a small part of him couldn't help but judge those who stayed away. If he was going to put his life and his future dragon's life in danger, for the good of Pern, shouldn't all riders heed the call? The strawberry blond knew he was no hero, but... He also understood what Search and Impression meant.

Maybe the riders who Impressed in the past hadn't thought they'd ever need to put their lives on the line, but now that their very way of life was once more at risk... Well. Cedarian would never forget the devastation of Threadfall. How any dragon or rider pair could ignore the need of every last one of them was beyond him. And he would quietly judge them all.

"Well, if you ever need an order filled, do let me know." He trusted that G'ryl was fashionable enough to know his sizes. While the best fitted clothing needed a hands-on sort of approach, Cedarian had no doubt that R'hys could make magic from measurements alone, if necessary. Besides, perhaps Cedarian could keep an ear out. R'hys was a dragon rider... Rumor had it, from time to time, he traveled to show off his wares, or sell some goods. Certainly, G'ryl would look find in the man's clothing, and likely be a well paying customer. Perhaps a custom blanket for the growing Sarcoth? If G'ryl couldn't invest in it, or think of it, perhaps Cedarian would. Hmm. Something to think about, no doubt. Something for Sarcoth, something for G'ryl, something for D'mar, and his blue. Tucking the thought away, to ponder later, he carried on with the conversation.

"Only about six or seven months, if all goes well for Sarcoth and you. I have no doubt you'll be on wing in no time at all." There was a small twinge of jealousy that gripped the boy's heart -- very soon D'mar, and G'ryl, would all be making names for themselves as riders. While he knew he had to be patient, another part of him despaired. He understood that his friendships were tenuous at best -- he was aloof, cultured, distant. Few were worth his time, and those he did seem to respect and find interest in, were now all weyrlings.

Many felicitations to them, yes, but oh his private aching heart.

Thankfully, G'ryl and Sarcoth made a fine distraction. And though he spared one last look at D'mar, and his small circle of other friends, Cedarian was too gentlemanly to dismiss G'ryl. This was a good opportunity to branch out, and the vain part of the boy was pleased someone had as delightfully fine a taste in apparel as he.

When the other asked to accompany him, Cedarian gave a formal dip of his head. "Given the excitement of the evening, and the state of some of the injured, I'm not surprised they feel chaperones necessary. I would be honored to accompany the pair of you, provided your Sarcoth does not object." He would for confirmation, as was only polite, before moving closer to G'ryl. He was not a large man, but he was strong enough, and he did politely offer a gentlemanly arm. "If it becomes too much, lean on me. I highly doubt the Weyrlingmaster would approve of your overexerting yourself, or ripping open tender wounds, even while honoring the dead."

Zheria
The woman was not offended by the terse tone, though her smile seemed to turn more into an amused smirk. "Is that so?" She questioned, and her smile was sharp and feral. It was clear that this young woman wasn't here to pander or fawn; she stood with her head held tall, though Zheria didn't get an especially arrogant vibe off of her, nor did the girl looked particularly crushed about having walked away empty handed. In fact, as far as the Weyrwoman could tell, the girl hardly seemed to be giving way to much emotion or feeling at all. Restraint? Aloofness? "Better men and women than you have failed to meet my eye, Martirae of Western," she commended. "A shame they have you buried here." Pity for the girl to be wasting away under Western's tutelage. Zheria wondered if she had been tainted by belief of equality, and some idea that a dragon's color was equal. Wouldn't that be a shame? Strong personalities always appealed to the woman -- they were so much more interesting to break, to manipulate, to ruin as needed.

"I have no doubt you shall make a strong rider someday, perhaps even on one of my own Eveleth's brood," she mused. High praise for a Candidate, indeed. "Though might I recommend that a bit of flattery in conversation goes a very long way." Zheria did not need flattery -- but every woman, as far as Zheria was concerned, had best learn how to play the game. And that was all life was to the dark skinned woman. The pawns and pieces of her world couldn't be molded or moved if she didn't blind them with a compliment or encourage them with sweetness now and then. There was steel behind Zheria's smile, but the smile was something the young girl seemed to lack -- she was nothing but metal. Yes, a little give could go a very long way, indeed for Martirae, especially if she were to impress at High Reaches.

"I look forward to seeing you at my Weyr." It was clear Martirae deserved to stand for their clutches; a superior dragon for a superior Candidate. She liked her boldness, her attitude. Fearless women were always something of a pleasure to the Weyrwoman, who had been dauntless herself as a younger woman. Clearly, Martirae was one of the few who had been Searched by the wrong Weyr, but that was neither here nor there.

demon_pachabel

Masterharper
Vice Captain

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:21 pm
Martirae

She'd deny to nobody that the mild praise was pleasing, though it would take someone asking for her to say so. "Sounds like a problem they will have to live with," she stated, the first traces of humor coloring her tone. Not mocking, simply amusement. "If I am buried, then all I need to is stop waiting for the wind to free me from the sand and dig my way out of it," she folded her arms, taking a moment to consider her next words carefully. Not out of fear of rebuke from Zheria, perhaps, but the weight of them.

At mention of Eveleth, Martirae glanced towards where the gold now sat with her kin. A strong gold to go with a strong woman, by all means. Perhaps it would be considered this 'flattery' that Zheria spoke of, but she didn't need to be so mild and weak with such things. "If I was trying to be superficial and forgettable, I could have said many kind things about you already. You do deserve better than that from me, at the very least," though she was only a candidate and Marty suspected that in the first place, she was rather forgettable for a woman who saw many more faces than just her very unique one.

"As you've not been turned off by my boldness yet, I'll allow myself more...candid speech. For no short list of reasons - the candidates I have seen, the absolute order that your world presents itself with being the few I will mention - I believe there would be a better place at High Reaches for me than here." A few sad hallways and a few less rooms that embittered her heart. "And I make this suggestion with the mind that I will belong solely to High Reaches." No exchanges. No coming back to stand on Western's hatching sands.

And no more waiting.

Masterharper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:07 am
Andranis
Jacomus, P'tius, and two naughty flits

Marsh still looked proud of herself, leaning into the scratching. With a happy chitter, she moved easily from Casgar's shoulder to Jacomus', eyes still whirling in pleasant colors.

P'tius only shook his head, then grabbed a cup of klah. "Well... Suppose I gotta say I'm happy. Though couldn't you have settled for, I don't know... Fort Weyr?" At least Fort Weyr had the distinction of being the oldest Weyr on Pern. "Or Igen, if it's too cold at Fort Weyr for you!"

With his klah-occupied hand, Jacomus motioned to himself, "Pirate! Not changing that any time soon." He had, of course, at least changed his bathing and dressing habits, though. It was easier to take frequent baths when the water wasn't glacial in temperature, of course, and there was somebody around worth keeping clean for. Which, speaking of, he found himself drawn to burying his face in that lovely dark hair of Casgar's, his brother's presence be damned. He forgot where they were enough to let out a pleased sound, which Fish and Marsh echoed, their eyes shifting to a vivid purple.

P'tius made a small sound of disgust, turning away. "Right, I'm not sticking around if you two are going to snog, I don't want to see ANY brothers or sisters of mine getting hot and heavy!"

"Excuse you, are you implying that Western is beneath Jacomus's dignity? That my Weyr is not fit for a Bronzerider? Western is a great Weyr that has a lot to offer." Annnnnnd Jacomus's brother was on his way off. Whoops. Evidently he'd been distracted enough by J'mus that he'd sort of forgotten to keep up with the conversation. "J'mus. We do have company," he reminded lightly, although he was more than pleased to be wrapped up in the pirate. Fidget's eyes had begun to whirl a similar purple hue, and Casgar gave a laugh, shaking his head.

Then again, it had been with great reluctance that he'd opened the Feast to begin with. He'd had other plans, and R'mor had pretty thoroughly put those to bed. "If you're not intending to behave, J'mus, then at least take me to bed. But I wouldn't mind a turn on the dance floor." They hadn't exactly had the opportunity to go on anything remotely resembling a date, and he actually had some time off, for once. Casgar gave Jacomus a fond squeeze, leaning into him for a moment, weighing his options.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:27 am
DruidTigeress

L'rel had not expected to hear his name called at any point during that evening as he knew few people at the feast, even the high reaches riders were relative strangers to him. He liked his own company and tended not to encourage human interaction more than needed. So it was no suprise he gave a little jump as he looked up to see the young girl. "Oh Nebbi." He blinked owlishly and rubbed at his eyes to assist in changing the tight focus they had held upon the papers.

However, Devith as always more than happy to step in and fill her riders social inadequacy. She extended one wing protectively over the girl and curled her head around to nose her and chuff warm dragon breath across her face.
"What he means to say is that he is happy to see you safe little one. And of course I wanted to offer what help I could during the hatching, we must protect our children."

L'rel gave his beloved green a slightly exasperated look, she would insist on mothering just about everyone. Never the less he did move some of the hides and papers aside into a neat pile so that Nebbi would have the space to sit down if she wished. "I am just organizing my notes from the gather, see, this is the page that notes the behavior of the hatchlings, most notably any violent actions, this page notes the behavior and condition of the queen gold throughout, so I can put them together to search for correlation between the two. I am not the type for a gather so I will simply wait till its end to take back the candidates and guests at the end of the night."

L'rel was happy to be a wall flower so his first instinct was to turn the wine down and urge Nebbi back to the dancing and celebrations but she had made the effort to find him and offer so it seemed rude to turn it down. "Okay, one glass. And tell your uncle thankyou from me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:43 pm
Meepfur

“How dreadful for a lady,” Rylyrr replied and nodded. “Mmh, it is hard not having your own space but perhaps soon, if you still care to.” He would take it that she would be allowed to, since she had been out near the sands during the hatching, though not truly on them.

“I would like a dance, though I’m not sure if it is a good topic.” Rylyrr admitted, debating on his family. He loved them but part of it was tragic and a mess. “And I do have a lot of family in High Reaches, and not quite Weyrbred.” He decided to abandoned the food, he could come back for it later.

“I guess I can start that I am one of seven siblings,” Rylyrr started, offering a hand towards Akaris. "Shall we dance? And I can attempt to entertain you with tales of my family."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Oh, wasn't that just precious? Zheria, holding court in her Weyr! And a little Western Candidate girl pledging what, her undying loyalty, her underthings...? "Oh sweet thing, if you want to go to High Reaches so badly, I'll write up the transfer myself," the Western Weyrwoman said, taking the opportunity to step into the relative silence following Martirae's request to the High Reaches Queenrider. Please, did Zheria think it appropriate to play this game here? Was this child serious, thinking that Candidate transfers were actually an item on any Weyrleaders' docket? How utterly ridiculous was it that the High Reaches leadership could waltz right into their Weyr, and be confronted by... this.

Smiling sharply, the Greenrider slid her gaze from the girl to the woman who had started it all. "Enjoying my Hatching Feast, dear? I notice that you've already made yourself quite at home." To say that there were tensions between the two Weyrs would be an understatement. However, in all technicality, Zheria had done nothing wrong. Not yet.

"Oh, and Martirae, was it? Unfortunately you're stuck with us unless you happen to Impress at a High Reaches Hatching." Eveleth, be welcome to Western. Does your lady care to dance? Mine is in a peculiar mood, but it would be in poor taste if she did not make an offer. However, she does not wish to tear your Zheria away from her companions.

Masterharper
demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:55 pm
Hearing her name spoken drew Seirath's attention in a way no other thing could and though she loved her quiet and sweet sister she wanted to be out in the middle of it all. Leaning forward to nuzzle Nzambith as gently as she could her faceted eyes dancing dizzily in the light thrown about by dancing bodies in the darkness, the little green was gone. To dance with her siblings, to dance with her beloved sisters, now all free from their eggs and out to socialize!

"No! Seirath, you've had so little to eat!" Amra reached out one dark hand towards the disappearing back of her newly bonded dragon. Eyebrows twitching together and her gray eyes widening just slightly in her concern, she couldn't bring herself to chase after her just yet. Best to let her have her fun with her siblings and then feed her when she was through, nothing could truly get the little green to stay out of the limelight when it was offered so freely. "That... that might come back to bite me later."

Sighing as she pierced another roasted vegetable and brought it to her lips, the young woman blinked and let her eyes drift to the side as her connection with Seirath had her heart starting to beat hard. It was going to take some getting used to this and hopefully the feeling mellowed as her dragon grew, but Amra's usual emotionless face was showing more sparks of feeling than it had since her childhood. That being a feat in itself. She bit down on the soft tuber and focused back on Vennodren once more, feeling bad for unintentionally ignoring his words. Turning the words over and over in her mind, viewing them from different angles and debating her next words carefully, she finally settled.

"No matter what I imagined when still standing as a Candidate, this certainly wasn't what I expected. Everything feels new. In a way it's as if I can see the world through her beautiful eyes and she just adores everything and everyone so far, though I imagine that may change." Tapping her bottom lip with the fork in her right hand idly, Amra glanced back towards Vennodren with eyes clearly lined with a lack of sleep despite what she had attempted to do with water to mask it and a smile spread across her face, brightening her dark features, "I hope the glow lasts long and fills all of us with joy before we first fight Thread."

Weaving between legs gracefully, twisting around bodies and running between a large pair of legs onto the dance floor, the little green dragon suddenly stopped and looked back to where Amra still sat. Her heart jerked, she wanted to dance with her lady, with her partner in crime! Taking a step back towards the tables on the edge of the party, Seirath froze and looked back to her dancing siblings and saw Therianth from across their backs. Certainly it would be too soon to leave before she said hello to her beloved green sister?

Stepping carefully towards her she looked to one of her beautiful sisters and stopped once more.

Sister Suwayeth, don't fear stares for your beauty deserves to shine as bright as your heart. Come join us, come dance and enjoy your sisters company this night!

Seirath trilled a bright litany of noises to her sister that caught her bonded's attention from across the gathering and earned her a soft smile.

SilverLutz

Mewsings of An Angel

faesinger

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:25 pm
Therianth was so very happy that her siblings were coming to dance with her. For the briefest moment before Hessianth had come she had feared none would. Now though it was clear that she had been being silly. She pranced around the dance floor, weaving between legs, leaping over fallen people, and generally being delighted.

Oh Aramath, you do not need to match me. Only match yourself. Therianth came along side Aramath and gave him a nuzzle. Do your style of dance. It is wonderful too.

Bumping noses with Gallath again, Therianth told her, Welcome my sister. We are dancing! Come dance with us! It is so very easy and enjoyable. She gave a small spin.

Eat your fill, Nzambith, you will still be welcome long into the night if you care to join us then. Therianth began to run around the dance floor checking on everyone with a head butt or a nuzzle, even the few humans that still dared to dance with the hatchlings.

She skidded to a stop in front of Suwayeth. I am glad you are here for the world is more beautiful with you in it. Dance or watch as you please, but do not fear judgement from me or mine! And Therianth was off running again. this time to Akeroth.

My small white brother who inspires us so! It is good to have you join us. Please take care for your injuries, do not stress them for me. Therianth gave a careful nuzzle to the white hatchling.

Off she went again for another of her siblings had arrived, and she must greet each of them. Seirath! Therianth twined around her as Seirath encouraged Suwayeth. You came! She was beginning to run out of fancy words but that did not phase Therianth. She could make up for it in movement.

Teiha

Shaddaling

SilverLutz

Mewsings of An Angel

~Kiana_Nala~

Hattaki

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers