Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:07 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kohaku laughs and looks at the others and stands up."Will she took the only pot away so I am stuck."He says as he plucks a leaf form a tree and sits back down cross legged and closed his eyes with the leaf between his hands and shortly after the little leaf started to flicker then started to burn before his eyes opened and he looked at the burnt leaf in his hand and sighs."Seems you where right Kara."He says as he stands up and steaches and looks at the others."Are we ready to go?"He asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:10 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara watches how Mei acts and laughs when she takes the leaf and pot away."Yep shes earth alright."SHe says shaking her head as she watches Kohaku it took longer but she soon seen the leaf catch light and then she looked at the others. "I think its time to head out or we wont make the veliage by night fall  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu's ears perked up as he heard a noise in the woods. "Ashton get all of them away from here as quickly as you can. Something big is coming this way. I can handle it alone. I'll meet you all in town so don't worry about me." He said quickly as he took his quarter staff off of his back. He got into a defensive stance and glanced back at them. "Hurry!" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:38 am
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton barely had time to enjoy there little shenigans when he scented it to whatever it was it wanted them badly probably because of the massive power spike between the 3 of them he could sense it was a power eater so if Senshu wasn't careful he would get drained, he jumped down from the and in mid air became his massive wolf form crouching as low as possible he told them all,"Get on now! we don't have time Senshu if your not on your way by the time I find the next village to drop them off I'm coming back for you", he told him waiting for them all to clamber on.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:41 am
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei blinked slowly as she heard Senshu and Ashton screaming at her to get on and lets go,"But uh..", she snatched up the leaf and ran over to ashton feeling a sense of obligation to the tiny thing she crawled up on the big wolf and clung to his fur feeling scared for once,"What is chasing us huh?", she said clutching her little leaf she turned to watch the other getting on,"Hurry..", she said rather panicked,"I'm scared!"..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:41 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku turned and jumpped onto Ashton's back and then looks back towards the forest before he looks down at Kara and helps her up."We are good lets get going."He yells up to Ashton.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:45 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara looked at Ashton the Senshu before she runs up behind Senshu and touches his back."Come forth ice clear yet strong,frozen skin."She says giving him an icey blue glow before she runs back to the others and Kohaku helps her on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu looked back at the others. "Thank you Kara, and you have nothing to fear Ashton. I will be in town in no time. I just need to deal with big, dumb, and ugly when he gets here." He assured him. He then focused on the sound as he steeled his gaze on the area where the monster was sure to emerge from the forest.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:04 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton waited as soon as everyone was on he told them,"Hold on!! I'm going alot faster than normal!!", he told them all as soon as he could feel them clutch his fur he began to go into an incredible speed the world was a complete blur as he swished through the landscape causing the trees to nearly come uprooted from his speed. He blinked slowly his eyes turning bright golden as he felt the animal side of him take over as his sense were on high alert but he still remained humanly enough to keep everyone safe at the moment. He shredded the landscape with his legs but he wasn't concerned about it at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:10 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei gasped as she stuck the leaf down her shirt for the moment and clung to ashton her hand digging into his fur they were going really fast her head lay down and she felt dizzy they were going really really fast!! she couldn't look or she would get sick. she closed her eyes feeling his powerful body underneath her as it tore up the land and areas around where they moved and she found herself trembling slightly in fear this was a lot scarier than she thought it was going to be!.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:18 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku sat at the back of the group his eyes locked on the tree line till Ashton started moving and before he knew it they where far away and he turns to the others."I wonder what that was."He says looking over at Kara."Do you know."He asks and she shook her head and he lets out a sigh and closes his eyes to keep working on using his magic he soon slowed his breathing and once more the world around him faded to black it was then that he heard a noise but it was far off it sounded like hooves but before his minds eye was two small lights one a flickering yellow/gold flame and the other a ball of sparking lightning they both called to him but when he reached out his hands simply passed thought them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:21 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara looked at the two with her then back to where they where coming form but Ashton was moving far faster then she has ever remembered him moving and then she put a hand on Mei."Are you ok you don't need to worry we are safe and did you save your little friend Mei."She asks as she remembered she ran off with it,she then sat down and looked at Kohaku who seemed to be deep in thought and she smiles."I think he really wants to get to using magic."She says with a laugh.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu sighed in relief as they left. He looked on as a behemoth stepped out of the woods. It's horns and eyes trained on him. He felt a bit of fear crawl into his back as he had never fought one alone before. He steeled himself before getting to work. He coursed wind magic through the staff to make it sharper. He then set about fluidly, and quickly spring boarding off the trees around the monster taking swipes at it as he passed by the beast. He cut gashes into the thing as he did so. The beast had had enough of it and leveled all of the trees close to it with it's tail. Damnable beast." Senshu cursed quietly. "From the far north to the corners of the sea wind be my aid and cut down this foe. Wind Blade!" He called out.
He made a swipe with his staff and a huge blade made of sharp wind severed one of the legs off of the behemoth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:46 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton could scent humans on the nose and they were several miles away but they were closing in fast,"We are closing into the village once we are there I need you to help me put up a protective spell on the village okay Kara? I can't do it alone since I'm not well trained in that form of magic", he explained as he could see the town in the distance getting closer with each stride.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:48 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei blinked as she sat up feeling kara's hand on her she turned around smiling,"Uh yea its in here", she told her pointing to her cleavage as little spring vines popped from the leaf and she let out a coo,"Aww! its so cute", she said happily seeing how it was trying to grow even with it snuggle in her chest.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff