Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 7 - Revelations Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:31 am
Serena stood over Kaya defensively as she watched the rubble where S-22 was buried being cleared away, waiting for Tomoe to do her best to heal the hybrid. The Togekiss was doing her best but she could only manage so much. Between her and Audrey's continuous efforts, however, Kaya was returned to fighting shape by the time the beast made it's return. "Ah... Ow." He groaned as he awakened again, rubbing his pained neck as he sat upright. Upon seeing the cyborg still in existence, he shot upright, wincing as his neck spasmed slightly. The pain was still there, just numbed slightly by the Heal Pulse that had repaired most of the damage.

"Tomoe, I need you to be ready for a big move here..." He told the Togekiss as he watched S-22's movements, glancing around from time to time to see what was going on again. "Serena, use Psych Up on it." He told his Sylveon, pointing to the cyborg hybrid. "Tomoe, use Mirror Move on Serena to copy Psych Up and get S-22's speed from her.." He instructed the Togekiss at his side. "Afterward, you're going to get out of it's range and prepare a Sky Attack. The moment you're charged you and ready, I need you to try and hit it from underneath. Sweep low by the floor and try to launch it into the air."

The two Pokemon nodded and Serena went first. Just as she had done before, her head ribbons began to exude a soft blue light as she mentally manipulated her own body into duplicating the cyborg's speed buffs. Tomoe Mirror Move'd the Psych Up, her blue and red crest feathers beginning to glow softly as well as she began to copy Serena's newly gained speed as well. The Jubilee Pokemon whizzed through the air a moment later, quickly reaching an area up near the top of the arena. Her body began to glow at this point as well, charging up a powerful attack.

Kaya stood in place in the arena and called Makoto over to himself. "Makoto, use Hone Claws again. Keep at it for a bit. I want you to boost your offense as high as you can." He told the Leavanny as he began to focus. Sheathing Rise back into it's scabbard, he drew out Flourish and gingerly placed the tip of the rapier against the floor. As he channeled his energy through the Fairy Realm sword, pink lines began to spread out from him once again. He couldn't trap S-22 alone so he would be forced to spread his Magic Room around as much of the arena as possible. It was a slow process of spreading it out at the moment.

By this point, Tomoe's charge time should be about up and the moment it was, he would see her swooping down, close to the floor and racing across the arena at blinding speed with a beautiful crimson aura around her as she attempted to launch S-22 into the sky. Kaya could only hope as he continued trying to shut down the cyborg's mechanical parts, if he could even entrap the beast, that she would succeed. It looked like Ryan might have succeeded before she even got to the monster, though, so just maybe, she would just be juggling S-22 and keeping it airborne?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:30 pm
"AILE!" I could only help but to stare in shock as Aile takes the surprise attack by S-22. But then there was a new problem. I have no idea what Aile was doing up there, but this left the issue of S-22 of now in there as well. Along with all of Ein's forced spectators. Quickly, I threw my arm up and many pillars of ice shot up around Aile and S22, making a quick, makeshift barrier to protect the audience from the oncoming attacks from everyone still back on the battlefield floor, but as soon as I did that, I started to cramp up, bringing myself back to one knee. I've used Ancientpower a bit too much...I can't afford to do anymore of that in particular.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:41 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Blizzard120

All at once, Cera dropped the rubble she'd managed to lift, seeing S-22 shoot through the floor to attack Aile and Darts emerge only moments later... and she wasn't liking what she began to sense about him. She'd watch as Blizz attempted to isolate Aile and S-22 from the audience to protect them, noting how out of shape he was getting too. Rapidly studying the attack and its energy, or as rapidly as she could in this situation, she'd take to Blizz's side and try her hardest to Mimic his Ancient Power, hoping to reinforce what he'd already managed with it. Trying to match the ice energy he infused into it proved to be difficult to do on the fly, however, leaving the reinforcement weaker than she'd hoped for.

"Blizz, I'll try to stand in for your Ancient Power! If you've got any other ideas, go for them!" She spoke up at once, feeling she could at least give him a chance to recover a little at the bare minimum, with a bit of double duty in attempting to hold Darts down with Psychic; she had a feeling that if left unchecked for much longer, the elephant in the room might be an issue. "And Darts, much as I'd like to tell you to chill out... yanno, chill out? Just, not literally."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:47 am
It seemed as though they had all had enough of running around. Aria had been the first to send a noisy command through the SNAG. "That's fine." She mumbled, unpleased that their efforts had been so drastically nulled out by one speed ability. It seemed that the team was starting to get ahead of it though. "Chi, Havoc, go fast."

The Infernape and Lucario joined in together for a combo attack. The Lucario used extremed speed and the Infernape used mach punch. No matter S-22's speed, they would have at least that upper hand this time. When BlackCrystal saw them attack, the Flygon dove attack with Fly to join along. They would prioritize getting out of the way of the other incoming attacks once they excuted their attacks.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:11 pm
As S-22 reappeared with a fury Sub panicked as Aile was targeted and received a hell of a beating. Alas she made it out mostly in one piece, much to the Snagem leader's relief, unfortunately though Darts looked less intact. Watching as his teammates launched another series of attacks Sub would wait as the various Pokemon tried to combo him, watching carefully from two viewpoints thanks to Nevermore. Once he thought he had an opening he would let out a command.

"Now, Tamerlane! Use Sky Uppercut!" He ordered.

Returning from his earlier Dig, Tamerlane the Pangoro would come shooting out of the ground, targeting S-22 with a fist infused with Fighting energy, aiming to join in on the multi-Pokemon air juggling of the cyborg shark.

Looking back and noticing Cera and Blizzard trying to protect the ground the Dark One released another Pokemon, this time Poe. With a flick of his Snag Machine gloved hand and a show of light he would command the Sableye to Mega Evolve. "Poe, no attacks reach the audience, got it?" He asked the Mega Sableye who responded with a chuckle before shattering his gem and sending the pieces of it flying around the stadium where they would remain airborne. Any time debris or an attack got too close the piece of gem would expand to act as a shield as Poe focused on utilizing Power Gem to protect the captive audience.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:43 pm
They were right.
The blast left her and it hit and with the rest of the chaos....the frenzy had knocked her out of her senses.
How could she have caught herself up in all of that emotion, all of that stress and anger and fear and fight? She had to clear her head, and in that moment of clarity she saw how she could act.

Ryan was to her right, prepping an attack with his Pokemon. She felt her static charge build up and all that mattered now....was waiting. Waiting for that right time, right before....

With that last energy kickup, she waited for her cue. "And up we go!" Rhyme answered, using the last of her crystal skill to combine her second move....

....Was that Zing Zap? No, that was a Thunder right on top of that Orb of Water, fueling it with electric energy to help amplify the power of that all-star performance.

Rhyme claps her way through the attack for Undine as well, praying it helped.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:05 pm
Cecile Silverstone
Ulla was praying to Arceus that they could finally get through this. She then heard a very loud crack as she opened her eyes as she heard a Slyveon cry. Lucario heard it as well as he saw Kaya with the Slyveon. Lucario sighed of relief as both of them then heard a loud crack as S-22 emerged through the floor. When he attacked Aile which resulted in breaking some ribs, Ulla shuttered as she heard Aile's scream in agony. "Aile!" She shouted as the child started to run to them. She then overheard Aria's plan on making the monster fly so he couldn't do anything. Ulla stopped in her tracks as she was looking at Aile then back at S-22. Ulla was struggling what to do as she felt fear starting to stir in her heart. Ulla then pulled out a Pokeball as she tossed it towards Aile "Comfey use Floral Healing on Aile."

Comfey popped out cheering happily as the little shiny flower fairy placed it's flower crown on Aile's head as it started to shimmer slightly to heal her. That would have to do for now till she could get this thing up in the air. Lucario ran quickly to his Trainer's side to make sure she was okay. "Master, I feel your aura stirring. Don't worry. I will protect you from Ein even this experiment. No matter what." He said with the most confidence he could to help his trainer calm down. "I-I know that...It's just hard for me to focus with all of these people in agony." "I understand. It's okay." He said as he looked down at his Trainer's feet as a trail of pink glitter started to surround them. Once again, that sweet scent started to surface even stronger.

"Mega Lucario use Close Combat to knock him off his feet. Once you do, use Aura Sphere to launch him. I'll protect you with my Channeling move Sparkly Swirl which will hopefully keep him up there." She said as Lucario nodded. He then sprinted forward at S-22 as he released a combo of punches and kicks. Ulla started to control her breathing as another pink swirl started to surround S-22 and Lucario. The wind started to pick up even stronger and stronger as the Leon's coat hood flew off her face to reveal what she looked like. If anyone looked at the child, her eyes were filled with fear. But also determination. "Ein I'm taking your little toy down along with your whole organization of Shadow Pokemon! I know I can with the help of my friends." She said as her nose started to bleed slightly for using so much of her power already. Right when Lucario would find an opening, he would shoot an beam of Aura at S-22 to hopefully send him flying.
RCCaughtem
As soon as Ryan saw S-22, he immediately clicked his Primarinium-Z into the activated position. The surge of energy that happened between him and Undine felt unreal.

Ryan goes through the postures, rotating his arms around and then doing a hula motion to the left, then to the right. The energy would spike even higher.

"Do it, Undine! Form up that orb!" Ryan says.

Undine nods then creates a massive orb of water that once pushed over to where S-22 was, would hopefully catch the hybrid right in the middle and take up quite a bit of the arena floor.

The energy would kick up one last time.

Ryan points to the sky. "Hit that high note and blow him away!" Ryan says.

Undine stands up on her tail as she places her flippers on her chest. She then lets out a note that most human opera divas would be jealous of, swinging her flippers out to exaggerate the note.

The Orb of Water would then explode with grand force, blast out water in all directions. Undine then takes a few bows for her virtuoso performance.

Ryan could only hope that her high note would be enough to blast S22 to the grave.

As the Sparkly Swirl coalesces around his body and the monster turns his attention to the aura blasts of the Lucario when a massive Orb of Water descends upon the platform, a coalescing maelstrom of pure water energy that demands the hybrid's attention above all else. He raises his muscular arms in the air to meet it palm first, legs shaking slightly from the effort - the first sign of any kind of weakness the monster has shown since Aria's earlier sonic attack. Clearly the sound waves rippling through this orb was having a similar effect on his Sharpedo DNA, but he hangs on, crushing down slightly into the platform as he manages to bear the massive weight of the sphere, getting his muscles to engage and managing to hold it aloft.

Requiem of Whyspers

By this point, Tomoe's charge time should be about up and the moment it was, he would see her swooping down, close to the floor and racing across the arena at blinding speed with a beautiful crimson aura around her as she attempted to launch S-22 into the sky. Kaya could only hope as he continued trying to shut down the cyborg's mechanical parts, if he could even entrap the beast, that she would succeed. It looked like Ryan might have succeeded before she even got to the monster, though, so just maybe, she would just be juggling S-22 and keeping it airborne?
DignityPower
It seemed as though they had all had enough of running around. Aria had been the first to send a noisy command through the SNAG. "That's fine." She mumbled, unpleased that their efforts had been so drastically nulled out by one speed ability. It seemed that the team was starting to get ahead of it though. "Chi, Havoc, go fast."

The Infernape and Lucario joined in together for a combo attack. The Lucario used extremed speed and the Infernape used mach punch. No matter S-22's speed, they would have at least that upper hand this time. When BlackCrystal saw them attack, the Flygon dove attack with Fly to join along. They would prioritize getting out of the way of the other incoming attacks once they excuted their attacks.
SubonicXP
As S-22 reappeared with a fury Sub panicked as Aile was targeted and received a hell of a beating. Alas she made it out mostly in one piece, much to the Snagem leader's relief, unfortunately though Darts looked less intact. Watching as his teammates launched another series of attacks Sub would wait as the various Pokemon tried to combo him, watching carefully from two viewpoints thanks to Nevermore. Once he thought he had an opening he would let out a command.

"Now, Tamerlane! Use Sky Uppercut!" He ordered.

Returning from his earlier Dig, Tamerlane the Pangoro would come shooting out of the ground, targeting S-22 with a fist infused with Fighting energy, aiming to join in on the multi-Pokemon air juggling of the cyborg shark.

Looking back and noticing Cera and Blizzard trying to protect the ground the Dark One released another Pokemon, this time Poe. With a flick of his Snag Machine gloved hand and a show of light he would command the Sableye to Mega Evolve. "Poe, no attacks reach the audience, got it?" He asked the Mega Sableye who responded with a chuckle before shattering his gem and sending the pieces of it flying around the stadium where they would remain airborne. Any time debris or an attack got too close the piece of gem would expand to act as a shield as Poe focused on utilizing Power Gem to protect the captive audience.
Blizzard120
"AILE!" I could only help but to stare in shock as Aile takes the surprise attack by S-22. But then there was a new problem. I have no idea what Aile was doing up there, but this left the issue of S-22 of now in there as well. Along with all of Ein's forced spectators. Quickly, I threw my arm up and many pillars of ice shot up around Aile and S22, making a quick, makeshift barrier to protect the audience from the oncoming attacks from everyone still back on the battlefield floor, but as soon as I did that, I started to cramp up, bringing myself back to one knee. I've used Ancientpower a bit too much...I can't afford to do anymore of that in particular.
Darksol88

All at once, Cera dropped the rubble she'd managed to lift, seeing S-22 shoot through the floor to attack Aile and Darts emerge only moments later... and she wasn't liking what she began to sense about him. She'd watch as Blizz attempted to isolate Aile and S-22 from the audience to protect them, noting how out of shape he was getting too. Rapidly studying the attack and its energy, or as rapidly as she could in this situation, she'd take to Blizz's side and try her hardest to Mimic his Ancient Power, hoping to reinforce what he'd already managed with it. Trying to match the ice energy he infused into it proved to be difficult to do on the fly, however, leaving the reinforcement weaker than she'd hoped for.

"Blizz, I'll try to stand in for your Ancient Power! If you've got any other ideas, go for them!" She spoke up at once, feeling she could at least give him a chance to recover a little at the bare minimum, with a bit of double duty in attempting to hold Darts down with Psychic; she had a feeling that if left unchecked for much longer, the elephant in the room might be an issue. "And Darts, much as I'd like to tell you to chill out... yanno, chill out? Just, not literally."
Not a Noise
They were right.
The blast left her and it hit and with the rest of the chaos....the frenzy had knocked her out of her senses.
How could she have caught herself up in all of that emotion, all of that stress and anger and fear and fight? She had to clear her head, and in that moment of clarity she saw how she could act.

Ryan was to her right, prepping an attack with his Pokemon. She felt her static charge build up and all that mattered now....was waiting. Waiting for that right time, right before....

With that last energy kickup, she waited for her cue. "And up we go!" Rhyme answered, using the last of her crystal skill to combine her second move....

....Was that Zing Zap? No, that was a Thunder right on top of that Orb of Water, fueling it with electric energy to help amplify the power of that all-star performance.

Rhyme claps her way through the attack for Undine as well, praying it helped.

The rest of the Snagems seem finally willing to coordinate with one another, now that the shark has been trapped beneath the globe of water and forced to deal with it for the moment rather than dodging, an attack too big to be outright avoided. Extremespeed and Mach Punches hit home, and while they don't do much damage they do shift the center of the hybrid's gravity. Ancient power walls, doubly thick alongside the Power Gem spring up around him in a semi-circle, leaving the front open to attacks while simultaneously disallowing him to utilize his insane speed to get away. Simultaneously, or close enough to it, the Sky Uppercut knocks S-22's jaw backwards while with his off-balance center of gravity the Togekiss comes sweeping through and takes out his massive legs, the source of his current ability to stabilize against the water/sonic assault bearing down on top of him. Not to be outdone so easily, S-22 flips into a perfect handstand, utilizing those same legs to contine to heft the massive attack, though it had slipped for a few moments.

Light begins to pour through the arena, and a massive thunderclap heralds the coming of the mother of all Thunders, focused down through the enormous water globule like light through a magnifying glass - many times amplifying the power of the move. The electricity forks through the orb, an unusually beautiful display of natural power before it comes out the other end, attracted by the electricity already put into the Sharpedo hybrid. WHAM! The first direct hit of the night echoes alongside the thunderclap as the enormous tongue of energy lances inside of the hybrid's body, followed up by another clap of sonic boom as the bubble lands, bursting on impact and sending water in all directions. S-22, for the first time the Snagems can ever recall, is down on hands and knees, smoke rising gently from his skin.

The odd thing however, is that the light has not dissipated with the exeunt of the Thunder. It seemed as though the entirety of the lights located around the platform, and the platform itself was beginning to glow with an otherworldly energy. Was it something from the other fight? Another trick by Ein? Either way, for some reason the image would look oddly familiar to the leader of Snagem. Despite the enormity of the attacks, S-22 begins straightening up again, rising to his feet almost defiantly as he gazes at the Snagems before him with the blank stare of his wedge-shaped visor. It was hard to tell, but it seemed like there was something different about the way the hybrid moved now. Hard to put a name to it, but if there had to be a way to describe it it would be... cautiously.

Darts struggles against the Psychic, though as hurt as he was he wasn't able to do much more than try and stagger to his feet, roaring ineffectively and incoherently. Cera's Psychic was just as much for his own good, even if the gambler didn't know it, and had he been in any right state of mind he might have enjoyed the pun.  
RCCaughtem generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:19 am
Ryan was stunned. How was S-22 still moving after all that!? With a frustrated grunt, he reaches to his belt for more assistance. His two major temporary power spikes were now gone, so he was going to have to battle this out normally.

Undine moves over to Rhyme and gives her a 'Thank You' hug for the applause. It had been her first grand performance after all, and even if it didn't yield quite the desired result, she was more than pleased at how well it did go and appreciated the extra acknowledgment.

Ryan watches this and sighs before walking over. He praises Undine, then turns back towards S-22. "Come on, sis. We still have a war to win," he says to Rhyme before calling out Aysu, his Laraps.

Ryan climbs onto Aysu's back, to better sync with her.

"Undine, unless I say otherwise, keep firing Moonblasts at that beast," Ryan tells his Primarina. Undine nods and fires off another major blast of fairy energy at S-22.

"We're going to use that move on him, alright, Aysu?" Ryan says to his Lapras. Aysu nods back and the pair focus for a bit before Ryan speaks out. "Now! Freeze Dry!" the channeler shouts.

Aysu takes a deep breath and blows a massive stream of rapidly chilling air to envelope S-22.

(Rolling for Freeze Chance. only a 1 Freezes)  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:22 pm
"Yea, I'd be all for doing that if I had any other ideas! At this point I don't...ugh...have much going for me anymore other than what I had in mind for Dartrix." I said to Cera, glancing at my bird who I still had on standby for the time being in the air. I pushed myself back up to my two feet again, wincing pretty badly. I've used Ancientpower too much in particular; its drawback reminding me that it was still a problem for overusing it. Between trying to free myself from the shadowy cage that the Rhydon trapped me in, to trying to use it to distract S22, now a wall for innocents' protection; it was too much. "Blast it, why couldn't I get the benefits instead of being cursed like this..." I'd have to try to use my other hybrid attacks instead of that one for the rest of the fight lest I value my health in the long term.

I then looked up, staring at the deadly light show that was unleashed upon S-22 thanks to the efforts of Rhyme and Ryan. Desperate as I was, I couldn't help but to hold out hope that such an attack was going to drop this thing. I mean, it still adhered to type weaknesses like any other hybrid and Pokemon, right? But as the proverbial smoke cleared, he was still standing, and not really all that worse for wear. "Crap..." This fight just didn't want to end.

As I tried to ready myself for another round, I took notice to something. His demeanor changed, perhaps slightly. There was...caution? What was wrong with this guy? Did he underestimate what some of us could do? Was he even capable of over or underestimating? Did he contract paralysis from that electric attack? I'm not sure what was going on. Whatever...we still had a cyborg that needed to be taken down. He still had an ability that needed to be dealt with. "Dartrix! Worry Seed!" I called out.

"HOOO!" Finally gotten the command, the Dartrix swoops over and rains down seeds upon the cyborg.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:39 pm
Once everyone was getting their attack in, Ulla let go of the Sparkly Swirl as something was going on. Lucario noticed this strange light coming off of the Hybrid as well. He tried to sense it's aura, he couldn't tell what exactly was happening. But, it wasn't good. "Master put a protect up now!" "W-What why?" "Just do it now!" He yelled as he was running back towards his Master. Ulla nodded as she whistled for her Shiny Comfey to come back to her as it floated and landed on her head. She then pulled out more Pokeballs as one of them was to return Comfey. "Stay in here for now. Decidueye, Togekiss come one out!" She hurled both Pokeballs int o the air as both Pokemon came out.

Mega Lucario finally rejoined the group as he looked at Decidueye; his long time rival but also trusted ally. "Protect our Master at all cost." Decidueye merely nodded as he flapped his arms out as a sphere surrounded the four of them. "Whatever is happening lets stop it as best we can. Togekiss, Lucario Aura Sphere once more!" Both of them nodded as both concentrated their Aura together as a much larger Aura Sphere was starting to form in front of the two. Lucario then made a slight jump in the air as he kicked it towards S-22.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:39 pm
"Alright, stop," Keiko orders, causing her Pokemon to return to her side and stop attacking. "This isn't working. Sorry," she explains, recalling her Pokemon. "Darn it, Terashi," she mutters, feeling useless against S-22. That said, everybody else was helping out and finding some modicrum of success against the monstrous hybrid. Exhaling, she recalled Ein's words when she arrived and used the memory of her anger to trigger her Frustration, although the resulting aura of Normal-type energy surrounding her isn't as strong as it was in the moment.

"I can't face it up front," she adds to herself, stretching her body. 'I'll have to rely on hit and run tactics." With that, she ran up to S-22 as it was getting up and punched it in the face, her Frustration fuelling her strength. She then immediately backpedaled away from it to avoid getting hit. This was the only way she could help the other Snagems, she felt.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:26 pm
Veronica gathered with her pokemon. "Chi, go there and use Focus Blast. BlackCrystal, use Dragon Pulse." The Infernape went in the opposite direction in order to throw a Focus Blast from afar. The Flygon stayed near the ground, flying around to throw the Dragon Pulse as he flew.
"Havoc, go ahead and use Close Combat." Veronica called out and went ahead beside the Lucario to use a Night Shade herself, knowing she might have to protect them both. Havoc made sure they stayed nearby.  

DignityPower

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:55 pm
With all the water surrounding S-22, Night was forced to continue to use the only other attack she was capable of. Not that a fire attack would do much against a water type, but Night had long since lived under the belief that, eventually, everything burns. But, water did tend to make burning anything just a tad more difficult.Thus, S-22 would once again be hit with the fox's Extrasensory as she slowly approached Sub, "Any bright ideas, Fearless Leader?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:12 pm
Aile didn’t pay too much attention when Comfey landed on her head, still more focusing on keeping her breathing as painless as possible. Only when she noticed the pain going down in both her arm and chest did she look up, realising the little lei looking Pokémon was on her head. Or something was, it was really hard to tell. By the time the move was done, she could definitely tell her arm was better, and it hurt less to breathe, but there was still something wrong with her ribs. “Ah… Thank you.” Aile would try her best to pat the Comfey on its head as thanks, currently unsure of where the creature’s head was currently. Tatooine would soon return as well, thankfully not being accosted by anything other than avoiding the other members’ attacks. The dragon would tilt her head at the little Pokémon on her trainer’s head, then giggle as she handed her trainer back her staff. “Glad you could find something funny in all of this, Tati.” She’d gingerly get up once she had her staff back, looking back up at the stands. “Ein, what the hell did you do, you sick son of a b***h. Sarlaac, do you think you might still be able to do a thing? You know, like you did back at Silph Co?” A moment of thinking would be followed by a shrug from the sandcastle, which was followed by shrug from Aile. “Might as well try then…”

She leaned on her staff as she was about to move forward, at least until she heard her SNAG go off. Ignoring the quip from Gray about an unknown user, she’d open it and read it, then look over to the sky above, being covered by that protect shield by Ein. “Sarlaac? Stay the course. I’ll try to be quick.” With one final glance to the fight ensuing, then Robert in the stands, she started to limp off towards a certain spot, at least until Tatooine scooped her up in her arms and flew up, towards a certain spot that was starting to feel off from everything else. Something closer to the element that she’d become quite familiar to herself, the ground type energy. “Well hell. Let’s try and overload that sucker then.” Aile would bring out a new Pokémon after this decision, tossing her Master Ball out and revealing her Regirock. “Korriban, let’s go! Hit that weak point with a Stone Edge!” Something that should hopefully have enough power to hit? Check. Now to try and make the weak point. Something that, at least, in her mind, should hopefully work.

Aile would close her eyes and focus on the area that was changed. Calling out to it like she was attempting to recall sand that might have left her staff’s holding area. This was her plan, to hopefully siphon off enough energy from the area to weaken the area. Hopefully this would work as Korriban slammed its boulder fist into the ground summoning a sharpened stalagmite to soar into the sky, and hopefully pierce the Protect barrier.

And what was old Sarlaac doing during all of this? Well, she was inching towards the stands herself, trying to find a crack to get underneath the bleachers to look around. Aile told her to stay the course, and that she was going to do. Her shovel had better stay safe, though.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:25 am
Kaya watched as his combination of moves went off as intended, sort of. It looked like S-22 was just too dense or heavy to launch into the air properly. But they had actually managed to hurt it, slightly. Unfortunately, his Magic Room was too undeveloped to cover such a large arena completely. So, instead, he attempted to goad S-22 to come within it's range and hoped like Hell it would cause the monster's cyborg parts to malfunction or something if it was caught in his range. "Hey, Sharkbait!" He cried out. "You failed at killing me last time." He pointed out, cringing slightly as the tenderness in his neck reminded him that it had only just barely failed. "Wanna try again?" It looked like the Haze Blizzard had ordered from his Dartrix earlier was just hanging a bit closer to him. Maybe he could get S-22 to Wade through it to reach him and at least partially suffer it's effects while attempting to entrap it?

Releasing Darien behind him once more while also recalling Makoto and Serena for safety's sake, the hybrid gave Darien an order. "Use Defense Curl a few times before it starts moving and then, when it gets close to me, if it even comes this way, use Dragon Rollout and smash it's face."

Darien nodded and began to curl himself into a wheel-like shape, tensing and relaxing his body repeatedly as he worked to harden his flesh and muscle into something more dangerous than a fleshy snake with wings. If S-22 actually took Kaya's bait and came toward him, the Dunsparce would cloak his body in Dragon energy via Dragon Rush and then throw himself into a Rollout with the energy cloak still surrounding him. The resulting attack? A suped up sawblade like dragon fangs spinning toward the shark.

Kaya could feel something dangerous coming as he stood his ground, though and it wasn't likely to be something related to the shark. "Something wicked this way comes…" he muttered calmly, attempting to mask his own abject horror at whatever it was that was making this beast of meat and metal suddenly act like a cautious Litten.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff