Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
US Arc - TM1 - Lost In Ultra Space [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:16 pm
Eri doesn't know who these others are and continues to hide behind Crystal for safety. But Zac feels it, and hes immediately blinking far more quickly and strongly than he has ever done before, making chirping noises that causes the Emolga Hybrid to gasp and look down at him, gently rubbing his head and locking 'eyes' with the Core, he still somewhat concealed beneath the cloth she's carrying him in.

Theres a moment...passing...and she feels it. Looking up, terrified squeak at the sight of the breaking of the dome...and then she remembers something about the Duchy talking about...it was a long winded speech when she'd first tried to run--hence her cuff on her ankle--but...

"Zac only gets this way when the orders broken. We gotta go help him feel better." She tells Crystal, peeking around to the others. "Gotta...go to the castle..."

One of those people look familiar. She remembers her from Grandma Rhyme's stories. That has to be the powerful Freth! Right? She wasn't sure about the others...but she sheepishly waves to Vaughn too, adjusting Zac.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:49 pm
Sheriff Monique, passed by a running Vega, finally came up on it.

A demonic black ball three times her height, with massive claws, dominated by a gaping mouth over which a woman dangled in peril, with a rope of String Shot trying mightily to hold her out of doom's way.

Guzzlord.

The beasts that decades ago came and wrecked almost the whole world. And now they were here in civilization's last bastion.

"Marowak! Will-O-Wisp!" She hoped that trying to burn the Pokémon would give it enough of a distraction or a dose of pain to help prevent the woman from being its next snack. It worked on criminals often; would Guzzlord react in the same way?  

MoniqueBrie

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:19 pm
SubonicXP

Atlantis_Darts

"Well," Akali thought, "Not the way I thought it'd happen..."

She was all but ready to just accept her fate then and there, not saying a word. Lack of words meant more oxygen for now, but no words meant more from Knives as he was clearly in the middle of a panic attack. And not much from anyone else... she couldn't quite believe herself right now, but someone needed to speak up and it turns out dying like this would be kind of boring to her. "Well, unless they wanna arrest the whole city, I don't think this can really be ignored..." She finally asked, grunting as she weakly fought against her restraints- a token bit of resistance that ultimately meant nothing in the current situation.

"If we're dying here, we can either try something even if it's futile or at least make ourselves comfortable. Knives, I'd smack a little sense into you, but I can't from here, so can you do it yourself? I kinda like not being in caved-in prisons, so you and LJ probably know more anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:34 pm
Alex looked at the others, shaking his head. How the heck did he get dragged into this again? Oh right, he was dragged along by Vega, who was not charging further forward all heroically like. And now someone else was expecting him to also move along, or at least implying disgust and also expecting him to move along. “Dammit all, why? She wouldn’t have wanted me to do stupid crap… Hm? Fawkes, there you are. One of two…” The man held out his arm for his Talonflame to land on, looking around. Soon after, a notched bright blue fin would speed towards them, stopping and emerging to reveal himself as a shiny Gabite. “There’s Rancor. Good. So, you two, what do we- Rancor!” The Gabite barely took a look at his trainer before speeding off into the city. Of course he does, that… Ugh, Fawkes, keep up with him!” Fawkes would lift off of the ground, taking off after the blue land dragon with his own trainer behind him.

Crystal stared up at the sky, the cracked barrier allowing all of the smoke to rise out of the city, but potentially allowing the polluted air from the outside in. This wasn’t how she imagined the end of human civilization would end, not this soon. And that thing was there, whatever it was, crashed into the castle. “And here I thought we’d die by being selfish bastards. Instead we have-” She was interrupted from her mumbling by Eri, the Espeon hybrid remembering that not everyone here was selfish. Not in the slightest. Eri was always worried about Zac. And her grandmother. She was a good kid indeed. Nothing like some of the older kids and adults in the Duchy.

The Espeon hybrid turned to look at Eri, nodding before bringing out a weathered Pokéball she kept in her pocket. Pressing the button, the creature inside was released, revealing a black winged reptile with a flaming tail. “Demon Wing,” she’d call out to her Charizard, pointing to Eri’s ankle cuff with her tail, “please gently deal with that.” Demon Wing would nod, reaching down to pull apart the cuff suppressing the Emolga hybrid’s abilities. “Eri, no matter what you do, keep Zac safe. I’d rather you run, get as far away from here as you can. I don’t know what that is, and I don’t want you involved at all with it. But whatever you do, please stay safe. And keep being a good girl to your grandma.” And with that, Crystal would begin to head towards the castle at the fastest speed she could muster, doing her best to meet up with everyone else already on their way there.

“Finally- You really are one of her Pokémon, aren’t you, Rancor,” Alex grumbled as he realised where they wound up. Right at the castle in front of the Guzzlord, with the Gabite seemingly looking for something. “Rancor, what are you doing? I don’t…” He trailed off when he noticed something, a ways off. A collapsed area, presumably it happened when the giant eldritch abomination thing landed. “You, Rancor, is that what you’re hunting for? Not fighting this thing?”

“Gab!” The Gabite would run over to start to break some of the bigger boulders to try and break them, apparently sensing something down there.

“Huh. Well… You’ve shown some sort of knowledge about this sort of thing earlier, so… Hell.” He would take out his staff from the back and try to use it as a lever to help lift some of the rubble out of the way. Fawkes, for what it was worth, went to try and attack some of the boulders also, though he’d probably be less effective than his two companions. Though…..

Crystal would arrive at the crash site, panting slightly while her Charizard would look at her. “Hush, Demon Wing. Now then…. Huh. Well, I can definitely tell one of its typings. I can’t really sense that thing.” She looked around, watching some others she didn’t recognize attempt some sort of… distraction? Or attempt to save people. And then there was a kid in a cloak trying to clear out a collapsed tunnel down. Hm. Well. “Demon Wing, find a clear area and use Blast Burn. Kairos, keep up that Tailwind, give everyone else here some extra speed. Maybe get some screens up as well, dull any attacks coming back.” A third Pokéball would come out of a pocket, the Pokémon inside this one revealed as an Espeon, looking almost equally as old as Crystal. “Apolla, I’ll need a Helping Hand in a moment.”

‘What are you planning, lady,’ she’d send her trainer, the Espeon giving a sceptical look to her trainer.

“Something stupid. Oi! You there! The one trying to futilly dig out a hallway. Get your Pokémon ready to break some deeper rubble. Apolla, now! Demon Wind, Kairos, go!”

“The hell are you- Oh. Oh. Holy hell, Rancor, get ready to smash some other pieces of rubble! And Fawkes... No offence, you wouldn't be good to break rocks. Go ahead and use an Air Slash on that…. thing, I guess! Help her out!”

Demon Wing was building up a ton of energy while he was waiting for the command, opening his maw and letting out the most powerful blast of fire he could possibly conjure, letting loose every ounce of energy he could at the beast. The blades of air would be flown at the Guzzlord next, providing another distraction, however futile it might be. Kairos would flap his wings and summon plenty of transparent barriers around, the kind to dampen any sort of retaliation. Meanwhile, Apolla gave Crystal a boost of Energy as the hybrid was focusing on any and every large piece of rubble around, doing her best to lift it up and get it into place, far above the Guzzlord. Any piece at all, including any that Alex and his Gabite had managed to break up on their way down the hallway. By the time she was satisfied, she would have accumulated some amount that caused the area to look like an asteroid field of rubble, and she was beginning to show the strain, as was Apolla, doing her best to support her trainer. “You know. We screwed up. As a society, we screwed up,” she’d grunt, doing her best to keep all of the rubble up. “Wanting to keep all of these conveniences and not taking care of the planet or heeding any sort of warning signs. But the last of humanity sure doesn’t deserve to be devoured by you. Take your mess and get out,” she panted, pointing her finger at Guzzlord right before letting all of the rubble fly into the beast, hopefully beating back the creature out of the castle, or drowning it in rubble if nothing else. She didn’t really care at this point. With the barrier broken, she didn’t even know how much longer anyone had. But she sure as hell wasn’t going to let this thing run rampant without her trying something, anything. She didn’t really care what it did to her in the end, her own time was coming to a close either way. But Crystal couldn’t just stand by and let this thing go unchecked. She just couldn’t.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:15 pm
[Flower City]

“Wait! If it’s what I think it is-” Vaughn called out as the others rushed to the castle, but it was no good, they were far ahead before he had a chance to catch his own breath and call out to them. That was when he noticed Bluefur, though he didn’t speak Pokemon nor understand it. “I’m sorry I-” With a wince he tensed up and began to look around in a frantic. He didn’t have time to figure out what this Pokemon needed.

He did note Freth’s own slow movements and took his chance to catch up to her, sprinting as fast as he could, which wasn’t very fast and he was considerably exhausted by the time he made it to her. Collapsing to the ground due to a mix of exhaustion and the adrenaline wearing off after getting flung around by the earlier blast, Vaughn reached out and tugged on Freth’s tail feathers before she got away. “The king has...the other one…” He forced the words through his gasps of breath before rolling onto his back, continuing to gasp. “Hurry.” He said again. “It eats every...it...everything…” He muttered as talking became harder and harder. That was when he saw Eri and Zac.

Going wide eyed for a second he mustered up just a bit more strength and took a deep breath as he pointed at Zac. “Under the throne...more of...it.” He said, then clutching his rib cage. He was injured back there and had been trying to hide it.

[Aether Castle, Grand Hall]

Guzzlord roared as Vega snatched up the girl, the beast losing the tug-o-war as it was assaulted with a Will-o-Wisp, the beast flinching from the burn, then followed up by a combination of Blast Burn and Air Slash which projected enough force to lose its grip on the guard. Preparing to lash out at its assalants it was stopped short of doing anything as Crystal pelted it with a barrage of debris. The monstrous beast from parts unknown would let out a low growl before it opened its ‘stomach-mouth’ incredibly wide and began to suck in all the debris Crystal was throwing out it, executing a Swallow. The strength of its suction was enough to pull up some sitting debris and might even threaten to trip up and pull anyone not paying attention, or perhaps airborne.

However the otherworldly Pokemon wasn’t that easily occupied as its twin additional mouths that poked out its stomach-mouth like two worms began to spit globs of Gastro Acid at any living thing around it. The Gastro Acid this...thing...was using was just like the unusually strong Swallow in that what should have been a largely physically harmless move was deadly coming from it. The gastric acids were so strong that anything that it touched began to dissolve, even the stone floor did after extended contact. It looks like it liked to soften its food first.

But was it done just yet? No, this monstrous beast had enough appendages at its disposal to make it a one monster army. Using its upper arms it began to blast shots of Dark Pulse at the gathered individuals, mainly targeting the perceived easy marks, that is Gregory and Monique. Its game was clear; turn on the suction with Swallow and try to trip its prey up with Gastro Acid and Dark Pulse. Either they trip and get dragged into its gaping maw or they are reduced to a yummy puddle of goop to be licked up after the fact. Who knows how many it has consumed this way.

[Aether Castle, Dungeon and Upper Floor (Grand Hall)]

“Beats me, lady. I’ve only been down here for a few weeks but this is my first time being in a cave in. I don’t mind small spaces or darkness but I got to admit this isn’t comfortable.” LJ replied to Akali, wherever she was. “Wait, shut up everyone! You hear that?” The shiny Pinsir hybrid called out as he stood still, desperately trying to hear again the sound he thought he heard earlier.

He wasn’t just hearing things, there was indeed a noise and it wasn’t getting louder and louder until a beam of light pierced through the darkness. Someone was digging them out! It wouldn’t take long for Alex to reach them, the majority of the rubble had shifted into the hallway just outside of their cell, they had gotten lucky. Alex would find them all chained to a wall but with a little outside force their restraints would come off easily. Speaking of Bluefur would arrive just in time to see the prisoners freed including one person important.

“Ugh, thanks. Finally out of that dungeon. Now to get back to...what is that?” LJ could only ask as he crawled out of the dungeon and up to the slope of rubble onto the floor above only to spot the rampaging interdimensional monster.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:25 pm
Seeing the dark pulse heading his way and to the way of another person, it was no time for delay. He could take the damage better than the other. Now was time to act. Seeing another in danger, Gregory then uses Extreme Speed to run to this person named Monique and he pushes her out of the way of the Guzzlord's dark pulse, even though he accepts that he might still be hit by it and now is not worried as much. He got her out of the way, and it made his day a little brighter because of it. Saving the life of another is what also made him decide to follow the path of science and medicine as a student. Although, he wants to end this hunger badly, maybe in death he will find the cure...  

DeoLux

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:04 am
What was a tenuous tie began to swing in Guzzlord's favor. It had a plan for devouring this place, that was for sure. Liberal doses of Gastro Acid, constant suction, and Dark Pulse to weaken any targets. The floor was starting to eat away in places. Marowak was valiantly trying to keep the fire going in hopes that a weakened Guzzlord would be more forgiving, but it wasn't happening.

The sheriff was hanging on until a Dark Pulse blast came straight for her. She had no room to maneuver and braced for impact, until—

Wait. Why didn't I— Monique, first wondering why she barely felt anything, suddenly had an answer. Someone had jumped in front of her and taken the brunt of the blow.

A Lucario hybrid.

He laid there, clearly pained, but right when she was about to turn her attention to him for a split second, she caught the gleam of the tarnished horns of a Pinsir hybrid out of the corner. He looked quite worse for wear, even given the setting. Others were crawling from the rubble where the floor had caved in behind him.

"All hands on deck!" Monique bellowed, worried that her own Pokémon couldn't hold out much longer. "Either you help me or we're all dinner!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:02 am
Jay was glad to hear everyone's voices, even if Knives was having some kind of nervous breakdown. Based on what he was hearing, it sounded like someone he knew had died while deep diving in the ocean, or something like that. He couldn't blame the man for reacting the way he was, but he couldn't help the slight snicker that escapd him at Akali's words. When LJ began to speak, saying he didn't mind small spaces or darkness, then telling them to shut up, Jay listened, and he, too, could hear what LJ was hearing. Someone was digging from the other side of the rubble, and as the light finally broke through, a familiar face appeared in the opening. "Bluefur!" he said, smiling as the Lucario helped pull him and the others from the rubble, alongside Lu, who had just arrived. "Use Metal Claw on the cuffs, will ye?" Bluefur gave a nod and obeyed, using the move not only on Jay's cuffs, but on the cuffs of everyone that crawled from the rubble.

At the sound of LJ's voice, asking what something was, Jay turned to see what looked like some kind of monster trying to suck everything into its gaping stomach, which looked supsiciously like a mouth. What in the world was that thing? Jay didn't have time to ponder the answer as a voice bellowed out that they needed help or they would all be dinner. He didn't recognize the voice, but that didn't matter. What mattered right now was the Lucario hybrid he could see lying in front of the woman who had spoken, and taking that....whatever that was down. "Lu, use Heal Pulse on the Lucario hybrid and the Marowak," he said, having seen the elderly Lucario when he crawled from the rubble. "Bluefur, use Dragon Pulse on that thing, get its attention until more help arrives!"

While both Lucario were dealing with their orders, Jay was doing something else. He took two rough-looking Pokeballs from the pack that Lu had handed to him when he'd gotten free from the rubble, touching each of them to his forehead before releasing the occupants from inside said spheres. To his right, a Magmar, to his left, a Boltund. These two were descendants of his father's Magmortar and Yamper, both of whom had passed a few years back. "Alright, let's do this!" he said. "Blaze, use Flamethrower on that thing, help Marowak out. Shock, Eerie Impulse followed by Thunderbolt!"

----

Allison followed after Freth, notcing how much Vaughn seemed to be in pain when he started holding his ribs. Something told her he'd been injured, but wasn't willing to admit it. There wasn't anything she could do to help him, unfortunately, since neither Spooky nor Arauth could learn any healing moves. Before she could say anything to him, however, Bluefur, who had noticed the same thing she did, moved toward the man and gently put one paw on his arm before using Heal Pulse on him. It wouldn't cure his injuries, but it might help with the pain, at least until he could get to a doctor to get them looked at. As they reached the castle, she watched as Bluefur and Lu suddenly took off, heading straight for the collapsed section of floor in the Grand Hall. Apparently, whatever they were looking for was down there, and her suspicions were confirmed when an ebony-haired man told Bluefur to use Metal Claw on the cuffs. So, the two Lucario were his, then. It made sense, seeing as he knew them.

When she heard Monique hollering that she needed help, Allison turned her attention to the monstrosity that had crashed into the castle. It appeared to be trying to dissolve the floor, and she had to be careful of the piles of Gastro Acid that were eating through the floor of the Grand Hall. Something about that thing gave her the creeps, and while she would have loved to disappear, like she usually did whenever trouble came calling, she knew that wouldn't work here. Looking at Guzzlord, she noticed something. There were parts of its body that looked burned, and a sudden flash of red confirmed her suspicions. Giving a smirk, she looked at her two Ghost-types. "Alright, Spooky, Arauth, double Hex!" she ordered. With the burn Guzzlord had sustained, courtesy of Monique's Marowak, Hex would do a fair amount of damage, even if it looked like the attacking beast was part Dark-type. Hopefully, it would be enough to send it back to wherever it came from, but she sincerely doubted it would be that easy.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:07 pm
Freth quickly stopped, looking back. She was sure that Vaughn was in no shape to catch up with her once she got going, but apparently it took everything he had to do so. Freth then perked up, hearing the roar off in the distance; the most unholiest of wails.

"Guzzlord." The voice in her head spoke up. "I would not have imagined hearing that wail again after all this time. If one made it here, then we're probably more hosed than we could imagine. You won't be able to fight that thing on your own. Even with your two Pokemon."

"Then what the hell am I supposed to-" Freth then perked up, seeing the Zygarde...or...rather. "Zac!?" Zac was here? This whole time? Alive!? Piecing together what Vaughn was getting at, Freth's eyes narrowed. A plan started to work itself together. "Zygarde can fight that Guzzlord thing..."

"That...could possibly do it; but what would make you think a Zygarde would stand to listen to you?"

"Its not me that it's going to listen to." Freth stated. She then looked over towards Eri; though even then, Freth would have to admit it was a long shot. Last she remembers, Zac was only 10 percent of a collective whole. The remaining 90, however was just its own thing...and the last time any Snagems dealt with it, it was during Lysandre's last stand in Black City those many years ago. Freth wasn't sure if Zac reunited with itself in which time, but she had nothing else to go on. If nothing else, she'd have to bank on Zac's own survival instincts kicking in against the likes of whatever this Guzzlord was. In the meantime however, it was the matter of getting there. "Alright then...you're coming with us." Freth said, reaching out. Vaughn would notice that he started floating off the ground. "Try not to shake around if you can help it. I'm...not completely good myself." she would tell Vaughn. She then looked back towards Eri. "You got control of Zac here? Make sure you and he stay close, will you? We got a problem to solve. As for you..." Freth said, looking back towards Vaughn. "I need you to lead me to it."

Freth would then once again continue floating off, with Vaughn in tow, trying to find her way down amongst the chaos trying to find where the rest of Zac would reside.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:26 pm
Eri continues to hold the Core. Crystal tells her to run, and run far away. Run far, run fast....Get away from the terrifying monster, from the hole in the sky.

Zac lets out its whine, sensing its kin nearby, trying to tell her to get there, that it'd be okay, they have to save the others.

"He'll die if we leave his friends behind, Miss Crystal." Eri states with full feelings, shaking her ankle as the cuff that has locked her abilities away releases itself. Color comes more to her features and Zac lets out a curious chirp as she sparks. Just a little, but enough to know that shes okay. "Rhyme would be SO mad at me if I did that!! And I would be mad at me!! And Zac would..."

She looks determined. And nods. And catches up speed with Crystal, with...."Miss Freth, right? I'm Eri. Grandma Rhyme speaks well of you and Miss Crystal." She looks to the Core, who looks out at Freth with a big ole eye on its wiggly noodle frame. "I do. We're friends. I've been taking care of him. If getting the others will help him get stronger and keep him safe and alive, I want to help." Stays alongside Crystal and Freth; even if Zac was technically not her Pokemon...she didn't have one of her own...but she could run really fast! And...maybe float a little but she had this!!  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:08 pm
Desi wasn't sure what exactly what going through Freth's mind in those silent moments when she seemed to be thinking after Vaughn caught up and managed to stop her but her hair twitched ever so slightly, her still-forming antennae underneath picking up on something she couldn't quite understand as things were. Vaan came to a stop when he had to but otherwise he kept fairly close to Freth as his small mistress had bade him to and when she picked Vaughn up and began to move again, both Pokemon and hybrid gave her a confused look. "Zac? The Zygarde core that helped Team Snagem a long time ago?" She asked after a moment, recalling a story her mother had told her once. "I thought momma made that story up... She said it happened before she was born." The little girl was clearly confused by all of this but she bravely followed after Freth. After all, who else stood any chance of helping her find her answers?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:28 pm
Vega would do his best to get the guard out of the field of battle with the momentum from his pull, doing his best to get her to where he had seen the other guards retreat before the next volley of assaults began. Which turned out to be a three-pronged assault between an effort to dissolve and boobytrap the floor, suck in anyone making efforts to evade dissolution, and straight up blowing away anyone else that might not end up tripping as much as desired. As he continued with his best efforts to evade the pitfalls of acid, Vega would continue to think on approaches. Obviously its internals had to be incredibly resistant to withstand that stomach acid, so that was out of the question. The skin was also incredibly resilient, considering it got deep-fried and an attempt at being diced apart, and it amounted to an annoyance. That left either the other temperature extreme of freezing cold or an assault on the senses. No time to get out the temperature shift, so all he had left was sense pain. Stumbling backwards as his shoe breezed too close to a puddle of acid and began to soften, Vega shouted, "If someone can freeze it, try that! Even if it is not effective, maybe it will freeze the Gastro Acid! I am going to attempt another avenue of assault! Novum, Bug Buzz!" From his shoulder, Vega could feel before he even heard the building buzz. And then he felt the familiar sensation of his right ear going into pure white noise as the buzzing set off his tinnitus. At least he knew that the sound, direct as it was towards the Guzzlord, should hopefully being playing merry hell with the beast's senses to the point of severe pain. That or he was about to be the target of a more directed assault than the minor to medium burns he could feel growing from the acid splashes.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 pm
SubonicXP

[Aether Castle, Dungeon and Upper Floor (Grand Hall)]

“Beats me, lady. I’ve only been down here for a few weeks but this is my first time being in a cave in. I don’t mind small spaces or darkness but I got to admit this isn’t comfortable.” LJ replied to Akali, wherever she was. “Wait, shut up everyone! You hear that?” The shiny Pinsir hybrid called out as he stood still, desperately trying to hear again the sound he thought he heard earlier.

He wasn’t just hearing things, there was indeed a noise and it wasn’t getting louder and louder until a beam of light pierced through the darkness. Someone was digging them out! It wouldn’t take long for Alex to reach them, the majority of the rubble had shifted into the hallway just outside of their cell, they had gotten lucky. Alex would find them all chained to a wall but with a little outside force their restraints would come off easily. Speaking of Bluefur would arrive just in time to see the prisoners freed including one person important.

“Ugh, thanks. Finally out of that dungeon. Now to get back to...what is that?” LJ could only ask as he crawled out of the dungeon and up to the slope of rubble onto the floor above only to spot the rampaging interdimensional monster.
DragonFang099
Jay was glad to hear everyone's voices, even if Knives was having some kind of nervous breakdown. Based on what he was hearing, it sounded like someone he knew had died while deep diving in the ocean, or something like that. He couldn't blame the man for reacting the way he was, but he couldn't help the slight snicker that escapd him at Akali's words. When LJ began to speak, saying he didn't mind small spaces or darkness, then telling them to shut up, Jay listened, and he, too, could hear what LJ was hearing. Someone was digging from the other side of the rubble, and as the light finally broke through, a familiar face appeared in the opening. "Bluefur!" he said, smiling as the Lucario helped pull him and the others from the rubble, alongside Lu, who had just arrived. "Use Metal Claw on the cuffs, will ye?" Bluefur gave a nod and obeyed, using the move not only on Jay's cuffs, but on the cuffs of everyone that crawled from the rubble.
After crawling free from the rubble of the castle Knives was never more glad to see the sunlight filtering down around him. Hauling himself free of the wreckage the short squat little man knelt, kissing the earth in front of him as he did so. "Free! Free and in the clear, oh thank Arceus whoever you-" His songs of praise cut off as the Guzzlord's mighty cry rang out above the city scape followed by screams and the cries of battle. The thing's energy wasn't unfamiliar to him, due to training with his master he was more than a little familiar with the way the hair on the back of his neck was standing up. He had a hunch that this thing was a Dragon-type and that meant it was up to him to stand up to this. His cuffs clatter to the ground from the Lucario smashing them off and he rises to his feet (small though his stature was) rubbing his wrists ruefully as he looks off towards the absolute monster in the distance.

"The Dragon Clan isn't called that because we're as ferocious, or as strong, or as cunning as a Dragon." his master's voice rang through his head, the Giratina hybrid's tone tinged with a little annoyance towards the cabin boy who had taken to following him around the fishing ship. "It's because despite all of those things if we don't take care of them, no one else will be able to."

He needed to find his Pokeballs, wherever they'd been taken because he had just the secret weapon for dealing with a runaway Dragon. Hanzo and Garbanzo were also still MIA and finding both of them were going to be necessary if he was going to get out of here in one piece. He snaps his fingers at the nearby Akali. "Hey you, Jolteon girl." He says, trying to get her attention. Those two had an uncanny connection and he figured if he could reunite the two of them his Pokemon (and knife set) was probably right next to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:55 pm
Monique and Gregory were safe, thanks to the quick thinking and swift movements of the latter. Next came the joint efforts of Marowak and Blaze, engulfing as much of the beast with their flames in hopes of aggravating the monster’s burn, and while it did cause the Guzzlord to grimace it still didn’t seem to be enough. The following attacks weren’t as effective either as the Hex and Thunderbolt slammed into it, causing it to barely even acknowledge them, though perhaps the Hex just slightly more than the bolt of electricity. What was this thing’s type? It was resistant to Fire, Electric and Ghost. The group however would get their answer as the Dragon Pulse hit, causing it to let out a pained growl. It was at least a Dragon type. The Bug Buzz then went off causing the Guzzlord to growl a little louder, its tentacle-mouths becoming slightly more erratic but shortly returned to their Gastro Acid assault. The Bug Buzz hurt it too, it was weak to Bug but not Ghost, that could only mean it was a Dark type as well.

Vaughn on the other hand was too dazed and winded to even physically respond to being lifted in the air and carried away by Freth. As he was carried away he started to get a little bit of strength back, just enough to talk some more. “He’s got another...monster. He’ll fight. He needs them...like him…” He said, pointing to Zac. “...to live.”

The group composed of Freth, Desi, Vaughn, Eri, and Zac would make it around Guzzlord and up the stairs, just seconds away from the throne room door before Guzzlord spotted them and in that moment turned his attention towards them, ceasing his earlier actions and then proceeding to unleash a massive Flamethrower from its giant mouth directly at the entire group, the size of the stream more than enough to consume them all unless denied roasting its prey. If the others were going to do anything now was their true opening.

While that occurred the fallen guards began to slowly rise up from the ground. They were bruised and bloody but appeared more spry than ever as they cracked their necks and tested their limbs. Staring at the group facing Guzzlord they looked positively...hungry. Then they rushed, teeth bared.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:50 pm
SubonicXP
Monique and Gregory were safe, thanks to the quick thinking and swift movements of the latter. Next came the joint efforts of Marowak and Blaze, engulfing as much of the beast with their flames in hopes of aggravating the monster’s burn, and while it did cause the Guzzlord to grimace it still didn’t seem to be enough. The following attacks weren’t as effective either as the Hex and Thunderbolt slammed into it, causing it to barely even acknowledge them, though perhaps the Hex just slightly more than the bolt of electricity. What was this thing’s type? It was resistant to Fire, Electric and Ghost. The group however would get their answer as the Dragon Pulse hit, causing it to let out a pained growl. It was at least a Dragon type. The Bug Buzz then went off causing the Guzzlord to growl a little louder, its tentacle-mouths becoming slightly more erratic but shortly returned to their Gastro Acid assault. The Bug Buzz hurt it too, it was weak to Bug but not Ghost, that could only mean it was a Dark type as well.

Vaughn on the other hand was too dazed and winded to even physically respond to being lifted in the air and carried away by Freth. As he was carried away he started to get a little bit of strength back, just enough to talk some more. “He’s got another...monster. He’ll fight. He needs them...like him…” He said, pointing to Zac. “...to live.”

The group composed of Freth, Desi, Vaughn, Eri, and Zac would make it around Guzzlord and up the stairs, just seconds away from the throne room door before Guzzlord spotted them and in that moment turned his attention towards them, ceasing his earlier actions and then proceeding to unleash a massive Flamethrower from its giant mouth directly at the entire group, the size of the stream more than enough to consume them all unless denied roasting its prey. If the others were going to do anything now was their true opening.

While that occurred the fallen guards began to slowly rise up from the ground. They were bruised and bloody but appeared more spry than ever as they cracked their necks and tested their limbs. Staring at the group facing Guzzlord they looked positively...hungry. Then they rushed, teeth bared.

Gaining a second wind from the hit, Gregory sees the guards that look hungry. Then it hits, if he could keep one of the hungry, he could have the answer to the very hunger that swept the world. He gets back on his feet and commands the guards. "Hey! Capture one of them! For Science and experimentation! Let them be alive!" All the while in his Lab Coat and with his badge showing.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff