Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Travels in Ultra Space - Hisui Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:50 pm
Beau knew that he had done what was needed. It really hadn't felt great but it was the truth. And at least from how Larry was looking at him, some part of him knew it too. Smiling as he saw Larry perk up and get ready to spring into action, Beau would crack his neck and look towards the town. "Every knight needs a dragon to fight. And I'm gonna bring the fire for that." Beau shot back, opening a pair of Pokeballs to look at his Seedot and Fletchinder. It was time for a real show. Getting himself into the air with the assistance of Red Baron and holding onto Pistachio with all his strength, Beau called out, "Pistachio, Sunny Day. Baron, Flame Charge." Feeling the heat licking his back as the sun became blinding behind him, Beau's smile would just continue to spread into a manic, almost painful looking face of glee. And like that, it would begin.

From the sky would come a streaking fireball, trajectory placing its crash site as the farms. And there was no way to miss it between the almost blinding sun, intense flames, and constant cracks and booms as this fiery streak shot towards the farm. And while the flame and noise would die out for a moment as whatever this entity was crashed into the farm with a heavy thud, the sun would continue beating down on the inhabitants before the flames leapt to life again, something beyond the plants catching the flames and creating a massive inferno that was racing across the fields with ferocity seldom seen in flames. And the booms would start up again, louder and larger as they now signaled balls of fire erupting from the anarchy that had now engulfed the fields. Who could even tell what the scene looked like up close? Hopefully the guards would soon before the entire food supply ended up a casualty of this disaster.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:16 am
SubonicXP
In the dungeons of Galaxy Hall Darts and the medium would not hear the screaming going on above however Darts, as a Ghost hybrid, would definitely sense their dark emotions of dread and fear. Something was going on up there that had a lot of people spooked. Was it his teammates?

Scowling at Darts’ little scene the medium would grumble. “Mysterious over life and death, ha…” She originally scoffed but then a thought popped into her mind, something she hadn’t thought of in a long while, simply because it was too painful to do so. Why she would think of it at a time like this she did not know, it was as if this memory was pulled from the darkest recesses of her mind and brought to the forefront on purpose. “I could use you…” She said softly, fumbling around her person, looking for something. Was mighty Sinnoh trying to speak to her? Maybe that’s why this devil was here, a gift from their lord. Yes, with that spell she could bring her daughter back.

“I need a piece of your clothing. That jacket looks like it would do.” She said, walking up to the cell and starting to open it up with the only key the lock had. An idea had clearly captivated this woman, mental tunnel vision consuming her. Whatever was going on with her didn’t matter to Darts, so long as she turned that key that’s all he cared about. “You’ll do something good for once in your existence.” She evilly smiled at Darts as she turned the key and the lock clicked open. That smile though, something seemed strange, maybe even familiar. Now wasn’t the time to mull it over though as the cell door swung open.

Darts glances upwards at the ceiling for a brief moment, hearing and feeling the utter chaos that has broken out amongst the people of the town. Whatever was going on, it wasn't going to be any of his concern while he's locked down in this basement upholding his end of their bargain. His red eyes swivel back down to the Medium as she's muttering to herself and opening her cell door. Something about his jacket? He could definitely overpower the woman and escape, that wasn't the issue here. The look in her eyes, he knew he recognized it from somewhere. A thousand-foot stare boring into the center of his very being that wouldn't let him escape if she could help it. He just had to play pretend for a little bit longer though, he didn't know whether or not whatever was going on outside his cell was his cue to make an exit or not. Prematurely leaving this place would put all his teammates in potential danger.

"M-my jacket?" He stammers, affecting fright as she approached him. "Unfortunately I cannot part with the garment. It's very sentimental to me. In addition, as you see it's not fit for mortal consumption..." His entire jacket waves and shudders in a singular motion, as if it were a person struck by a chill. "It's a little but much to handle."

MoniqueBrie
Armed with the information given by Deo, what looked like a guard calmly walked past the panicked crowds evacuating Galaxy Hall and into the building. The ground floor looked quite well-appointed, but she wasn't here for that. She moved with precision down a hallway and to the staircase to the basement, which shed the warm lighting and wood finishes for cold, tuff stone surfaces on all sides.

The basement was set up as one long hallway. To one side, there were a few doors, but to the other, the wooden doors were replaced by large openings for jail cells. A guard stood watch outside a cell at the end of this long, damp, and very dimly lit hall, the only light coming from a narrow window just under the ceiling at its end. She was lucky she had Zoroark vision, though nobody here could know that. But the guard, seeing only another of his kind, did not suspect anything.

As she approached the last cell, she noticed an empty chair, as well as several paper tags adorning the outside of the cell. It had just been unlocked, and an older woman was apparently trying to tug on Darts's jacket.

"He must be moved!" she commanded, hoping to stop this...guard? intruder? in her tracks. What was this...woman doing?

The medium turned and looked, having been caught in the act. "Who are you?"

Monique racked her brain. What did Sub say their leader's name was? It came to her after a moment.

"He must be moved. Commander Kamado's orders."

The mere mention of the name of the Commander, though, was not enough to jerk the medium out of her mental tunnel vision.

"I'm not letting this devil go!" she spat, still trying to tug at the jacket. This alarmed Monique, given that the jacket was pivotal to the entire plot to get back home.

Time for Plan B. The "guard" reached for a Poké Ball and produced a Pokémon the likes of which the medium had never seen. It was small, but it bore a bone with two flames whose ghastly green light illuminated the cell. The cursed flames of the Alolan Marowak sent the woman into agony. She started screaming, something Monique knew had to be stifled without her identity as a Zoroark being uncovered.

"Unshackle him so he may be moved!" she ordered like an officer commanding a prisoner—except her prisoner was not the one being imprisoned.

The medium did not abide, and Monique moved to push her off of Darts. She might have felt for a moment the fuzziness of Pokémon hybrid hands, but given the sensory overload she was experiencing, that realization might not come to her for some time. With Marowak's twirling bone distracting the medium, hurting her, and providing light, Monique worked as fast as she could to undo the restraints. After several minutes, they were all unbound. Monique recalled Kalama into her Poké Ball, plunging the room into darkness, before running out with Darts, still casting a disguise, and returning upstairs.

It was at that moment that a strangely familiar-looking guard burst through the doors of the dungeon, interrupting Darts' affectation with the medium. In an instant the gambler knew what was up. It was time to get going. The Medium wasn't letting her prey go so easily, but the Alolan Marowak distraction certainly bought Darts enough time to undo his own bonds. Monique gave it her all to try and free the manacled hybrid, but Darts took action himself. He slipped his gilt fingers into the space between his ankle and the shackle and snapped it with a twist of his shoulders, easily smashing the well-built iron on first one leg, then the other. He doesn't have time to thank the disguised hybrid before Monique whisked him away frantically, the pair of Snagems on each other's heels as they run out of the building.

"It feels like all hell is breaking loose up here." He finally manages, as the pair of them are ascending the stairs step for step out of the headquarters. "Was this part of the plan? What's going on?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:18 am
The sounds of screams and running people was the signal Amber had been waiting for, and she turned to Arauth. "Do it," she said. Arauth, knowing what she had to do, nodded and went invisible, heading just outside the village to do as Amber had asked. While the Ghost-type was shooting Shadow Balls at the ground to cause a few explosions, Amber focused on the village. While she knew the intentions behind Beau's attack on the farms, she couldn't in good conscience just leave the fields to burn to ash.

Pulling a second Pokeball from her belt, she tossed it in the air, releasing Bubbles, her Froakie. "Bubbles, use Water Pulse on the fields closest to us, try to stop the flames from taking over completely," she said. The Froakie gave a nod and turned to the fields, spraying the fields closest to them with water in the hope that they could save at least a little of the crops. If this worked, they would be able to prevent the village from starving until new crops could be planted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:53 am
When she heard the chaos coming from the Galaxy building, Keiko went into maternal mode and rushed in without thinking. "Come on! Get to safety!" she shouted once she was inside. However, she quickly realized the building was empty and came to her senses. Hearing most of the screaming coming from outside by now, she stepped out and saw how crazy things were. Explosions and fire were seemingly all over the place, and people were running around like Torchic with their-

Keiko shook her head free of that thought and leapt into action. She didn't know where the safest building in the town was since she mostly kept to the hybrid slums, so she focused instead on people that couldn't help themselves. Children that were lost and confused she tried to talk to and help them reunite with their parents. Some shopkeepers had to be convinced to leave their stalls behind and get to safety, and people were generally and collectively losing their minds. While Keiko tried to help whoever she could, she was starting to feel overwhelmed, and the fact that she was a Lopunny hybrid made her efforts much more difficult than they needed to be.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:16 pm
Once the plan was in motion, Leon stepped into action. "Everyone stay calm! We will protect you!" Leon shouted as he was guiding everyone away from the battle. As he was directing people, he noticed someone knock onto a large vase and was about to fall over on a pair of siblings. Leon quickly rushed over to them through the chaos and held the giant vase from falling. The siblings were an older brother and little sister. "I-It's okay! Go on ahead!" He said as the kids ran off. He pushed the giant vase back up in place. He sighed of relief as he had Roserade pop out of his Pokeball. "Let's calm down the crowd with Sweet Scent." Leon said as Roserade performed a small ballet as a pink mist filled the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:49 pm
Freth ducked her head down below the window for a moment as the excitement started to take hold over the entire Galaxy building. Once the smoke bombs burst and the people started to rush around outside the building, quickly backtracked to the corner where she came from, peering around. She knew that everyone was on edge when it came to Pokémon like Absol, but to see it in action first hand was a whole other matter. She almost felt pretty bad. She then rushed back to the window, peeking on in, trying to see Absol, but unfortunately Absol found his way deeper into the building. “Son of a…” Freth silently said to herself.

She quickly darted to the next window, the one that appeared to be an office of some kind. It was pretty spacious it looked, but still no sign of Absol. To the last window, peering inside, the laboratory looking part of it at least. While it was a considerable amount more cluttered, she saw something moving about in there. Freth pushed the window up. “Absol?” she then softly spoke up. The Absol peered up over a table, looking pretty razzled over the goings on of the building. She pushed up the window more, waving Absol. The Absol hopped up on the table, knocking over the various books and losing traction on the various papers then making the hard leap through the window. Once the Pokémon was through, Freth closed the window back, then took out Absol’s PokéBall. “Thanks, you better duck in here though. We’ll talk later.” Freth said.

She then made her way off away from the building, climbing up the nearby hill to escape from the village.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:14 pm
Aile watched everyone get ready, finally opening her Pokéball to let out Tatooine. The Flygon stretched and looked around, tilting her head in curiosity until she came to get a closer look at her trainer. The Flygon’s eyes widened as she began to panic, nudging Aile’s stump of an arm and starting to cry out, only silenced by Aile motioning to keep quiet. “Tati, Tati, simmer down, please. I’m sorry I didn’t get you out sooner.” She got close to the dragon to hug her momentarily before scratching her underneath her antennae. “I really did want to, but I couldn’t risk getting anyone else in trouble if I got you out. The people here are terrified of Pokemon, just do not get along with them. You would terrify them, even though we here know you wouldn’t hurt a fly outside of battle.” Aile embraced Tatooine in a giant hug again, squeezing as tightly as she could. “I’m sorry, Tati.”

“Goooon…” Tati squeezed her trainer tightly without putting too much pressure on her arm, looking like she was about to cry.

“Hey, stop. Don’t look like that Tati. There wouldn’t have been much, if anything you could have done to prevent this, okay? I just needed to be faster.” Reaching up to give more scratches underneath the Flygon’s antennae, Ailesighed. “Don’t beat yourself up over this, okay? There was nothing you could have done.” The woman forced a grin to her face, rubbing her eyes with her sleeve before speaking up. “Hey, there’s something I need you to do for me, okay? I wish this could have been just a catch up sort of thing, but I need you to do something for us. When you start hearing pandemonium come from the village over there, start making some Earthquakes. Nothing too strong, we’re not going to wreck the village, just enough for them to begin to feel it, okay? We’re… We’re trying to break Darts out. We wound up surrendering him to the village so… yeah.” Aile looked at her arm again before shaking her head. “Regardless. Can you do that for us, please?”

Tatooine gave Aile a long look, seemingly debating on whether she should ignore her trainer and just stay near her, or actually listen to her. Finally, after a rather long stare, she gave Aile a light headbump. “.... Gon. Fwygon fwy fwy.” Her tail would curve around her trainer, however, with Tati giving a slight side eye before turning in the direction of the village.

“Thank you, Tati. And I wouldn’t expect anything less from you, at this point.” Aile sighed, leaning onto the dragon until screams and cries were heard from the village. “Showtime, Tati. And after a little bit of this, we're out of here.” And here goes me breaking my word to someone else, she thought to herself, picking up her staff from the ground. How’s this time going to come back to bite me, I wonder… Aile shook her head again as Tatooine started sending shockwaves through the earth as she slammed her tail down, rippling through the land to cause tremors in the village. Hopefully nothing too insane happened from these, but combined with everything else, who knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:59 am
Wren was careful to wait until everything was well underway before he made his way back into town, Altissima resting on a nearby hill and watching for him to begin he charade. As he walked into town, he projected loudly, a prayer to the Kami to grant him aid as he moved between villagers. As he "prayed", flower petals burst into existence around the villagers who appeared to be most in danger, pushing and pulling at them gently until they were whisked off their feet and hauled away from the danger zone. As he Channeler moved through he town, he appeared to dance between the panicked villagers, until he got near Absol and a "veil" of flower petals blocked it's view. "Move!" He exclaimed to the villagers remaining nearby. "The Kami can only grant me power for so long. I'll cover your escape." He told them, turning back to Absol and giving it a barely masked smirk. Even with everything going on, hs anxiety was through the roof right now. He'd known to expect something chaotic but this was quickly becoming a bit more chaotic than he was prepared to deal with.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:21 pm
Chaos and panic gripped Jubilife Village, any sort of order or peace was shattered by a white furred four legged creature, with help of course from the proceeding natural disasters that ‘followed it.’ The fires would burn only to be quenched by Amber, the ground would shake only for Wren and his petals lifted them to safety. As some of the Snagems created disasters to sell Absol’s presence to the villagers other Snagems ‘saved’ them from certain doom and thus received much thanks and worship, that is after Leon had Roserade calm them down with a Sweet Scent, their hysteria settled. As Keiko finished reuniting what child she found with their parents she would note the rest of the Snagems leaving town, it was time to make their break for the wilds before Galaxy Team, or rather commander Kamado, caught on they had a hand in this.

—--

In the midst of the chaos Darts and Monique would had little problem escaping from Galaxy Hall, passing Leon who saved some kids from a falling vase, then catching up to the fleeing Freth as she too fled from the vicinity of Galaxy Hall. Now on the outside Darts could see first hand the extent his team went to rescue him, though there were doubts they actually had to do all this, he could have escaped on his own easily, right?

—--

Deertrack Heights, this is where Sub told the others to meet him, the entire team having escaped the village with ease and now assembled here beneath the massive stone outcropping. Just over an hour ago they all plunged Jubilife Village into chaos to free their teammate, ruining what should have been a pleasant morning for all those villagers. Perhaps some of the Snagems felt bad about it but what other choice was there? These people were violently paranoid over anything and everything strange, they had to turn over one of their own to just be treated as persons.

Regardless of how the Snagems felt about what they did, the real question on everyone’s mind was likely to be where Sub was. This question would not be answered immediately as instead of Sub a man with yellow hair crested the hill they assembled atop. The man greeted the Snagems with a friendly wave, as if he expected to see them here, which he did in fact. “Hello, Snagem Team! Or is it Team Snagem?” The man chuckled to himself as he approached, nodding at a Snagem or two as he walked by them, finding a nice looking rock to sit on and drop his oversized bag. “We meet again.” He smiled at Amaranth, giving her a little wave.

“Your leader said I’d find you all here, nice guy, would have loved to have spoken to him longer. Seemed to be a wealth of knowledge to rival my own.” He said, almost wincing at that admittance. “My name is Volo, and in case you’re wondering where he is he set out to meet a relative of mine, Cogita. She is one of the last descendants of the Celestica, but now isn’t the time to get into that. Just know he had some questions I couldn’t answer but she definitely can. Shouldn’t take him too long for him to return.” He said, letting out a groan as he cracked his neck. “Think we might have an idea on getting all you back home, and it revolves around…you.” Volo said, pointing a finger at Darts, his gaze intense, such so that it might even make the Giratina hybrid wish to look away. “I think your leader was on the right track with his theory.” He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:39 pm
Keiko was the last one to realize it was time to go, so by the time she got to Deertrack Heights, she realized Sub was nowhere around. Not trusting the stranger amidst the crowd, she stuck to the back of the pack and waited for Sub to get there, hoping she wouldn't be noticed.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:02 pm
Beau would stumble to the meeting site, soot covered and with both his Pokemon stashed away once again. Man, it was really easy to keep people away from you when no one really had any Pokemon to try and sort out the fires you were starting besides someone already on your side. But now it seemed they had another person in front of them. And he was throwing some real....strange eyes towards Darts. "Hey Volo. I'm Beau. And.....why the hell are we trusting you?" Beau questioned, hand reflexively flexing as he slowly moved himself into the path between Volo and Darts.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:34 pm
After making their mad dash out of a frenzied Jubilife Village, Darts and Monique made it to Deertrack Heights. The Zoroark hybrid shed her disguise, but instead of Sub waiting to greet them, a man in some tattered, yellow-and-white outfit was there.

“Hello, Snagem Team! Or is it Team Snagem?”

Monique eyed him warily. He was carrying some oversized sack on his back. His explanation of where the leader had gone made sense, but this person, whose identity she did not know, left her feeling little comfort. He seemed exceptionally chatty for the situation. And his gaze was rarely leaving Darts.

She folded her hands over her chest and exhaled. He was like one of those merchants who occasionally left Flower City running a racket of "common by us, rare by you". Every mannerism about him creeped her out.  

MoniqueBrie

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:29 pm
Heading to the gathering point, Deo was very uneasy about him 'breaking' a law to free one of his teammates. However there was no time to think on that as he had to meet with the rest of the team, and Sub, at this location.

When he arrived there, he looked around for Sub. Only to find this figure, a person called Volo. Pointing at Darts with a declaration of confirming a theory. Deo was already suspicious about meeting another person and not Sub. This though, would make it a whole lot more suspicious than anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:37 pm
SubonicXP
In the midst of the chaos Darts and Monique would had little problem escaping from Galaxy Hall, passing Leon who saved some kids from a falling vase, then catching up to the fleeing Freth as she too fled from the vicinity of Galaxy Hall. Now on the outside Darts could see first hand the extent his team went to rescue him, though there were doubts they actually had to do all this, he could have escaped on his own easily, right?

Darts had much of the same thought, as there was no need for anyone to do any of this for him to free himself. "Thanks for the assist." He says all the same to Monique as they pad onward towards Deertrack Heights, legitimately comforted by the fact that someone cared to come looking for him anyhow. "Seems like things have gotten a bit... rowdy since they put me behind bars. Must be something to do with the devil coming to town." It was a joke, but one made rather tongue-in-cheek. Who knew what was happening out here?

MoniqueBrie
After making their mad dash out of a frenzied Jubilife Village, Darts and Monique made it to Deertrack Heights. The Zoroark hybrid shed her disguise, but instead of Sub waiting to greet them, a man in some tattered, yellow-and-white outfit was there.

“Hello, Snagem Team! Or is it Team Snagem?”

Monique eyed him warily. He was carrying some oversized sack on his back. His explanation of where the leader had gone made sense, but this person, whose identity she did not know, left her feeling little comfort. He seemed exceptionally chatty for the situation. And his gaze was rarely leaving Darts.

She folded her hands over her chest and exhaled. He was like one of those merchants who occasionally left Flower City running a racket of "common by us, rare by you". Every mannerism about him creeped her out.

Monique and Darts are some of the last to arrive at the gathering, rounding the bend next to Amaranth and coming face to face with the person known as Volo. The Giratina hybrid shared Monique's sentiments about the man. Dealing with hustlers and con-men at the gambling table had calloused Darts to the normal sliminess that came with the individuals but there was something rather off about this man even compared to them. It cloaked about his every movement, and while he couldn't put a direct finger on what it was that distinguished this particular racketeer from his fellows, Darts didn't like it all the same.

SubonicXP
“Your leader said I’d find you all here, nice guy, would have loved to have spoken to him longer. Seemed to be a wealth of knowledge to rival my own.” He said, almost wincing at that admittance. “My name is Volo, and in case you’re wondering where he is he set out to meet a relative of mine, Cogita. She is one of the last descendants of the Celestica, but now isn’t the time to get into that. Just know he had some questions I couldn’t answer but she definitely can. Shouldn’t take him too long for him to return.” He said, letting out a groan as he cracked his neck. “Think we might have an idea on getting all you back home, and it revolves around…you.” Volo said, pointing a finger at Darts, his gaze intense, such so that it might even make the Giratina hybrid wish to look away. “I think your leader was on the right track with his theory.” He smiled.

Darts doesn't turn his gaze, as uncomfortable as the meeting between their pairs of eyes continued to be, and stares down the merchant in turn even as Beau moves in front of him. There it was again, that niggling little itch at the back of his skull that there was something about this man that he should know... did know, but it was eluding him just barely. Like a half-remembered part of a dream once you wake up. "Oh really?" He asks finally, gesturing up and down at the entirety of his hybrid-ness as if daring Volo to drink it in a little. "You know a lot about interdimensional travel, do you?" he half-spits, a little sarcastically. His hunch or gut instinct notwithstanding, Volo wasn't doing the best job of getting on Darts' good side off the bat, that was for sure.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:23 pm
When Freth rendezvoused with the rest of the Snagems, she had to catch her breath a bit since she didn't necessarily stop in fear of getting discovered by any random one from the village. She was sure that the village would find out about what truly transpired, but hopefully they would be long gone before then. However, it still raised the issue of just how to get home. They got Darts with no one the wiser, but now that they do, how do they put Sub's theory to the test? It wasn't like they had infinite chances to do this.

Freth nearly jumped, quickly reaching for a Pokeball, staring down Volo as he introduced himself. This was the guy that apparently got Amaranth's attention? The one that Sub went out to find? But wait, he went off to see someone else? And didn't tell anyone about this sudden shift of plans? It was a comment that didn't escape the hunter's notice as well. "Please tell me Sub wasn't that stupid to do that."

Freth wasn't sure, but wasn't going to reply to her as of yet, not to give away anything about the hunter to their newfound guest. Once again, she was starting to get uneasy just as she did back at the Galaxy building, though she wasn't sure as to why. She couldn't tell if this was psychic power manifesting, a past experience that she had, or just something she ate. If nothing else, the way Volo was trying to feel up Darts was a bit unsettling. "And where is this Cogita, by chance?"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff