Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:40 pm
haas700
yuki_snow114
Kumi punched the wall "damn it! I'm so useless!" she said Joey sighed "no you weren't...I know that Mizuki blood is pure and it should've revived Rester but...it's already too late..." he said Kumi sighed and left Joey "I'm just gonna go somewhere" she said.

As Kumi walk into the hall she bumped into Ryu "hey I've been looking for you...where have you guys been to?" Ryu asked, helping her up "We helped Rester for his revenge...I also have a feeling he's brother is out to kill us..." Kumi said "hmm...don't worry...I'll help you guys no matter what...but of course...I need to help Mizu with a lot of stuff.." Ryu said with a sweatdrop on his head "you mean she failed the schooling entrance exam? well! Those examiners are so mean that I wanna kick their a**!" Kumi said a bit angry Ryu had another anime sweatdrop on his head

Miyamoto was running through the halls like a madman on speed. mrgreen He had to find Kumi and tell het that Rester was alive.

When everyone heard the news, they ran to the infirmary, but Rester was nowhere to be found. Of course, there was blood everywhere, and a charm that meant only one thing, Rester was gone. That means he did die, but anyway, he didnt die yet. He was about to die.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:53 pm
Miyamoto was looking through the infirmory, when he found something. "Hmmm... This looks like a hidden passage." he said right before he fell down and landed on Rester's body. "Ow..."  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:56 pm
haas700
Miyamoto was looking through the infirmory, when he found something. "Hmmm... This looks like a hidden passage." he said right before he fell down and landed on Rester's body. "Ow..."

however, Miyamoto found that it wasnt Rester's body but a piece of head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:56 pm
Rester.R
haas700

however, Miyamoto found that it wasnt Rester's body but a piece of head.

It turned out to be the ion cannon's main power cell which promtly blew up sending him back up to the infirmory.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:28 pm
Silencer looked at his to do list again. It was missing something. Then he knew what it was. SO he added in big letters:

EAT LUNCH

he laughed. he was hungry. so he walke doff to kubis cafeteria to have a snack.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:01 pm
Rester.R
Silencer looked at his to do list again. It was missing something. Then he knew what it was. SO he added in big letters:

EAT LUNCH

LOL, Silencer sounds like one hell of a fighter, but otherwise a complete idiot.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:53 pm
haas700
Rester.R

EAT LUNCH

LOL, Silencer sounds like one hell of a fighter, but otherwise a complete idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:15 pm
Kumi was in the halls with Joey and Ryu, she was sitting in one corner, closing her eyes, she didn't utter a word, there was ball of red light appearing to her hands "So this Kumi's so called healing energy?" Ryu said Joey nodded "every healer has them...I've never seen such a powerful one like Kumi's..." Joey said 'so that's the feeling I had when I met her...it's pretty powerful...' Ryu thought  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:24 pm
Rester plopped onto red dirt. It looked familiar here. It sounded familiar. It even smelled familiar. Then Rester got it. It WAS familiar. He was in hell. God, dangit. The devil will be pleased, he thought. "oh well," he muttered. "ill have to kill him."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:11 pm
*Miyamoto sat in a dark and lonely corner still gnawing on the steak from his first lunch at Riku when he saw Kumi, Joey, and Ryu.*
He walked over to them and said to Joey"We're having double elemental class today..."
Joey hated elemental class. Because of it most of his "precious" hair was singed, frozen, or burned off.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:18 pm
Silencer quietly crept into Riku academy window.First, it was ....... ah yes, Kumi's turn. So he could cross out his list.

1. Kill Kumi-About to Accomplished

"Good luck in hell," thought Silencer.

Meanwhile, Rester was having good luck in hell. "Gotyta find an escape route," he thought. Then he noticed the giant sign that said exit. Rester had a spazz attack on himself. The guards sighed with a sweatdrop on their heads. "hey," said one guard. "isnt that the guy who escaped?" Hearing Rester's name, Rester charged at the door, and for a split second, the guards were paralyzed, but Rester jumped out and landed on some snow, where the guards couldnt see him. As soon as the guards went away, Rester stuck his head up.
then it dawned on him.

"I, RESTER AM IN ANTARCTICA??!!!!!"

he would have to get back to Riku before he freewzed to death. "Easy," thought Rester.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:37 pm
*Miyamoto hurled a fireball out the door and heard it bounce through the hall. Little did he know that he had made it to the top of Silencer's list by burning one of his hairs.*  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:54 pm
Silencer felt the burn. He shifted so he was invisible.

NOTE: foreward, Silencer is now undetected even sounds or smells are not detected, nor are touches.

"Dang you," sweared Silencer. But Miyamoto had to wait. Oh well. He could always kill them later. So he took a pen and left it in Kumi's room. It was addresed to Kumi, and was in Rester's handwriting. It told to meet at the courtyard for a surprise. Silencer grinned. It was going to be the biggest and last surprise Kumi ever got.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:54 am
As soon as Kumi came into her room she saw the message she sighed 'I knew this would happen...'she thought. she took her guns, bullets and her katana she puts on her mask and went to the courtyard.

As soon as she got there it was quiet though, Kumi can feel someone's pressence  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:20 am
Miyamoto had also felt a slight presence, and was standing in the window of his classroom waiting for something to happen.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff