Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post Your Voice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

In Circus

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:37 pm
MrJimmy
Go to Office Depot and buy their little $10 mic, it works great for me.
Alright. I'll see what I can do.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:36 pm
*pokes in* Heh... yeah...cool idea. Will post voice tomorrow... sleep will be now. Anyone have anything they want I should say? If not... then Randomness!!!

Edit: Sorry for bad grammar, but too tired to think straight... so... yeah... that's what you get for now.  

Azure_Blade

aoi_ame_tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:52 pm
Erius
mangacatgirl
I found my old voicemail o.o; I have to post it because I sound rediculous. sweatdrop
Voicemail
Hmm...

Oh by the way, your voicemail reminded me of something, I think I found it!

clicky!

Is that the japanese standard voicemail template, or did you copy it? pirate
Or did they steal from YOU? wink
Oh and if you wonder why a guy my age keeps stuff like that...
I kept all my mp3s I ever got, no deletion, one huge winamp playlist, and no, not all of it is pirate 'd
Got alot of stuff from Spanish Magazines and Pen-Pals (ok not too legal but ...-_-)
There was a MKR song playing, and I decided to listen to others for nostalgia etc razz

OMG! I was letting that load while I did other things, and it suddenly played on my computer. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME! LOL! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:22 pm
Erius
Oh noes!
I'll regret that, I'm sure <_< since my throat is kinda dry because I had to endure cigarette smoke for about 3hrs...
And~ I ate half an hour ago, well anyway, have 'fun' <_< (nothing too witty tho)

*squee* German accents make me pee my panties. So hot! You have the most amazing voice. So soothing and sexy. I could fall asleep listening to that.

Oh, and, btw. German is a very sexy language. Although, I have been told I'm weird for thinking that xp

Raine Eoviny

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:40 pm
MrJimmy
Jimmy and McDonalds

^My version of the McDonalds song that MCG did near the begingin of the thread. I thought it could be funny to do it in a proper english accent, although I don't quite think I pulled it off though. In the begining you hear me shout somthing in french, I'm saying somthing close to "Holy crap! The refrigerator! Ahh!"

Sorry If I stuttered a little.

Lol. I absolutely love it when Americans try and put on British accents. They sound even more posh than the bloody Queen. Haha. That made me lol a lot. Thank you, Jimmy. That was great fun.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:41 pm
Raine Eoviny

*squee* German accents make me pee my panties. So hot! You have the most amazing voice. So soothing and sexy. I could fall asleep listening to that.

Oh, and, btw. German is a very sexy language. Although, I have been told I'm weird for thinking that xp

We had a guy come into my work that was visiting the US from Germany. His accent was really thick, and I thought he sounded very cute 3nodding I think pretty much all accents are cute. With a few exceptions.  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:08 pm
mangacatgirl
Raine Eoviny

We had a guy come into my work that was visiting the US from Germany. His accent was really thick, and I thought he sounded very cute 3nodding I think pretty much all accents are cute. With a few exceptions.

Hehe. I'm not usually big on accents. I like German accents a LOT though. Very strong, thick German accents. I think they sound somewhat... aggressive? No, that's not the right word.
Stern, I think. I like stern xp Haha.

I also like Irish accents. Or maybe that just stems from my love of everything Irish. Like Irish hair. The Irish always have freaking cool hair. Man, I'm so weird.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:14 am
jimbo, you're great biggrin

Azure: i want to hear why you love cheese 3nodding  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:03 am
Damn. I wish I had a recording of when me and my fiance were hosting his radio station. I hate talking into a mic for no reason. So, yeah. You might hear me, you might not.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:28 am
Raine Eoviny
Damn. I wish I had a recording of when me and my fiance were hosting his radio station. I hate talking into a mic for no reason. So, yeah. You might hear me, you might not.
Sing the crab song! There now you have a reason!  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:14 am
MrJimmy
Raine Eoviny

I'm pretty sure you don't wanna hear me sing. It's not nice at all. In fact, it has a tendancy make ones eardrums commit suicide. And make their eyeballs implode. And inflicts horrible, blood-clot filled nosebleeds upon the masses! Please don't make me do this to my fellow guildies.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:19 am
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy
Raine Eoviny

I'm pretty sure you don't wanna hear me sing. It's not nice at all. In fact, it has a tendancy make ones eardrums commit suicide. And make their eyeballs implode. And inflicts horrible, blood-clot filled nosebleeds upon the masses! Please don't make me do this to my fellow guildies.

oooohhh me me!! i want to see if that will happen to me!!! pleaseeeeee!!!!! sing!!!!!  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:47 am
aoi_ame_tenshi

OMG! I was letting that load while I did other things, and it suddenly played on my computer. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME! LOL! sweatdrop

Hahaha xp yeah it's kinda obnoxious <_<

Raine Eoviny

You have the most amazing voice. So soothing and sexy. I could fall asleep listening to that.

sweatdrop Awww, thanks, redface that was definetely a mood lifter blaugh
Especially since I really didn't like that take that much <_<...
I don't usually speak normally like that when I'm speaking english, cause if I would...i'd mumble <_<
(I mumble alot, hehe, but I guess it was okay in that take)
And yeah, not many people like the german language ...as it is, the common way it's spoken, slangy and yucky...hehe...
Still, I think german can sound nice too, hm.
English is still my fav,though, japanese too...but since my japanese pronounciation sucks, english is my numbah one blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:49 am
see, now everyone i know, loves german...they all want to take it in school..they have dictionaries for translating it...they are obsessed i tell ya  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sachiko_Sam

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:48 pm
User ImageAngels Will Love You...User Image

heart Lmao, you voice is highyish lmao but it's cute ^^ heart

User ImageIf You Care...User Image

Community Lounge