Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:30 am
Worrying about her friend, she snorted at Micah and waited for him to come over with the answers. "Alright, I guess I will leave it to you and Micah then. If you need me, I will be here." She stood by a tree nearest to them, still waiting for her brothr to come and talk. Which mare has he chose to stay with? Micah has a lot to explain to Chaleha. "He probably was going to tell you anyways," she smiled "But I already told you before he could. So I did him a favour..." Glaring at Micah, he shouldn't be mad at her for doing that for him. "He still trusts you, just a thing like this, takes time. He needs time and courage to tell you. It is a hard thing." Why am I even sticking up for him?... Maybe her mother's words took effect on her. Although even if Awnae is pesky, doesn't mean she doesn't care for anything.

He had absolutely no clue of what is going on. One moment Awnae is glaring at Micah and another where she is helping him. Shaking his head, the familiar got up and left. Walking towards their own teepee. Leaving Awnae to deal with this thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:56 am
Micah looked at Chal leave and ran after her. He ran fast, his hooves hitting the ground with loud blasts of sound. "Chal! Stop! I know you want answers, and I dont have alot of answers. I dont have many at all. But I love you. I do."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:30 pm
Looking at her brother with an eyebrow raised, she wondered what's wrong with him. Just tell her the answers, I think she knows you love her... Sighing, she looked up at the sky, dark colored with tiny bright dots. Suddenly, like connect the dots, Awnae could see Vib's name connected by a whole bunch of stars. It was a wonderful scene. It made her think of him. I miss him now...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:54 pm
She galloped away from the words,but not far.Stopping a short distance into the forest,she paused to look at him.What had he said?Well of course you love me,she thought. I am your friend. She watched him pacing towards her."Stop right there,Micah."She moved into the meadow,looking at him."What do you mean by what you said?"
He reamined silent,"I want you to tell me about your secret,I feel I have a right to know."

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:55 am
Watching the two chase after each other, she sighed even more and looked up continuing to dream about Vib. I'm so glad he doesn't keep secrets from me...at least I hope not. The mare trotted to stand beside Chaleha, she smiled and whispered. "Chaleha, no matter what he says, I want you to stay here, do not run away. You're basicly running away from your problem. So please, let Micah explain it all." Trotting away slowly, deeper into the forest, she stood by a bush and watched from there. When ever was the time for her to come in and start chatting, she will be ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:08 am
Awnae made sense,and she supported the suggestion by standing still.She had not planned to go anywhere until Micah had given her what she had asked for.But Awnae had helped her to stay there.
She looked at Micah and smiled up at him."Well,my friend.." She moved to him and nuzzeled his neck,"What about it? You going to continue to keep secrets from me?"

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:55 pm
Never" He said. Nuzzling her. "I love you like the sun loves a bright green day. I adore you Chal. I do"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:05 pm
She stood quietly beside him,waiting for him to say more.But really did she need to hear this from him,it was after all his business what ever it had been.Besides she had talked to several stallions,even though it had not lead to anything.She had not been waiting for it to either."We are young Micah,with our entire lives ahead of us." She was surprised at her steadiness of voice,"There is not need to stress obligations,now." There seemed to be an ease in his stance,and she felt complelled to say one more thing,"But I would dare to say,a life with no love is no life at all." She pulled on his mane.Enjoying taking a bite of him,sorta.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:44 am
She was gald her friend didn't turn and run. Letting her head drop, she ate some grass while listening with her ears. Seems like things are going well so far...hopefully it stays this way... Snorting, she just realised that her familiar had run off on her. Stupid little... Turning her head in every direction to see if she can see anything that resembled him, she saw nothing but grass, bush, and trees. ...going to teach him a lesson when I see him...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:59 am
She decided he would not say anything else,so she did not either.Going over to the side she began to graze.Several times she thought he was watching her while pretending to sleep.She just flipped her tail about her flanks and grazed.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:40 am
Trotting over to Chaleha, she smiled weakly and cleared her throat. "Well, how did it go?" Awnae did not hear a thing really, she just stood and ate grass and focussed on that. "Is everything all cleared up now?" Tilting her head, she looked at Micah, giving him a look of 'Come over and talk to her you idiot'. Sighing, she decided to maybe not question too much, just in case it causes more trouble. Sighing she waited for her friend's answer before moving herself from the spot so if Micah wanted to chat with her, he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:33 pm
Chaleha just looked at Awnae,"I really don't know what to say to that." She paused,shaking her mane,"I am still waiting and wondering about the secret,but I am not going to let it ruin my day." She turned from Awnae and began to graze again.  

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:25 pm
"I had a sort of..One night stand with another mare. I had alotof things going in my head, and I wasnt sure what was wrong or right. Chal, I wouldnt intentionally hurt you. You know that.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:39 pm
She turned to look at Micah.His was a face she had come to love as a friend and did consider him to feel the same.However her mind
had been moving these days."Well,I kinda knew that.Do you intend to see her more?"She paused to think.She did not really know what the term,'one night stand' meant.But she did not think it would be something she liked to know about.Not with the way he had said it."Oh,Micah,I don't know what to say or how I feel at this moment." She stamped her right front hoof."I mean,just what are you trying to say?" Really she did not have the slightest idea,of what would happen next.

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:19 pm
Nodding at Chaleha, she was glad that her friend would not let this ruin her life and the future. Hmph...Micah better clear things up... Awnae sat down and watched the two, like if she was watching a movie in a movie theatre. Not like the mare was enjoying it, but it felt like she was. Looking at Micah, she gave a look of 'Say something!'. Then snorted and looked away.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff