Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:56 pm
Craven jumps on Alucard's back. "Back off"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:57 pm
Raven picked herself up in time to watch Dante start fighting the principal. Oh no. He can't die now, not after all that work...Raven thought and stood up. Just before Mr. Alucard pulled the trigger Raven started to scream, only the others couldn't hear it. I've never done this before, what's going on...Raven thought as she concentrated. Then her clan leader walked in through a side door, snuck up behind Mr. Alucard, pulled Craven off and staked him through his back and right through his heart. Instantly he turned to grey ash and the gun hit the floor. "It's about time you learned to do that Raven," he said as he walked away with the gun.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:58 pm
Dante was covered in a grey ash. He looks at the Clan leady and waves a small hello. "Hi.... You seem tall but maybe it's because i'm flat on the ground" He coughs again." I hope i didn't bother you much."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:02 pm
Shaking her head Craven looked around at everyone in the gym. 'What a weird school.'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:03 pm
Raven looked around at Celestial and Craven. "What do we do now?" She asked them. What kind of trouble have we all just got ourselves into?..Raven thought to herself. "Well that's one interesting way to get to know people, don't you think?" Raven asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:04 pm
Dante had enough strength to get up and reply to Craven's comment. " Hell yeah!" Dante laughed " and to think I'm a demon hunter" He raised his hands in the air." Somebody say IRONY!"  

Dante Aurion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:07 pm
Dante looks at Raven. At one point this girl wanted to get rid of me now I seem to like her. Weird.... Dante wounds began to heal slowly but it was healing. "The demon wants me at peak conditions"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:07 pm
Craven couldnt help but give a small laugh. "Thats a big heeping plate of irony."  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:15 pm
Dante thinks back when he tried to kill himself in order to vanquish the demon. "I don't know how to stop it from happening besides not getting angry." He sighs, " I came here to help my friends but I received a card telling me they wanted to stay vampires". Dante drops the The lights of purity on the ground. "I came here for this amulet and nothing more but now I have a reason to stay."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:17 pm
"So is everyone okay now? Becuase I need to head to the office and hire some new teachers. This time, no assholes," Raven said as she moved towards the door. "Dante that's even worse than the sky light thing. Come find me later if your still in pain. Now all of you had better get to class before they notice we have all been gone for almost 20 minutes," Raven said smiling at them all. What a wierd group of friends we are going to make....She thought to herself. "Oh and Dante you are being moved to the upper floors," Raven said and left the gym.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:19 pm
Craven shrugs walking toward the exit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:23 pm
Dante smiled."The upper floors but wait" he thinks, "I'm going to need to climb up more stairs!" Honestly, Dante was excited Now maybe he could have classes with his new found friends. He went to the gym lockers and puit on some clothes. "Now I need to go to the office to pick up another schedule." He groans "The Horrors of highschool then enemies, friends back stabbing schoolwork you rare demonic destruction and the blood suckers. This is a pretty common highschool come to think of it.  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:25 pm
Craven stops remembering that her class was gym. "How the hell are we su[[ossed to have gym class when theres no teacher."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:27 pm
Dante walks out of the gym then is surrounded by mortals. "Dante what's going on" they asked " Dante i heard alot of loud noise!" A few girls were upset that he was going to the upper classes and begun to weep. Dante thought to himself. Christ these people are annoying thank raven I won't be seeing them. (I'll be going in about ten minutes guys)  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:29 pm
Craven smirked at the attention Dante was getting. "Do you actually like that?" She questioned.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games