Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:45 pm
Charlie smiled at Chet. They had a lot in commen now that she thought about it. "I know what you mean. All I have for a friend is midnight. Nobody really wants to talk to you unless you do have money."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Chet smirked slyly at Charlie. "When we get back I'd be glad to offer you a job. Perhaps as a bodyguard or something. Nobody really cares if you do that if you have too much money. It'd be easy work. There's nothing to guard me from... besides 'the family'."  

blue_green

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:55 pm
"Ok let's go." said Brady. They drove off in the derection of the base.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:59 pm
When the vehicle started moving he gripped his seat. He just couldn't shake this bad feeling he had.  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:00 pm
"Hey, if I become a body guard, then do I get to wear those cool looking suits?" Charlie asked, thinking about the wonder of having a job and a place to live which she could buy with the money as midnight sat on her shoulder, eating her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:09 pm
Chet smiled this was something he felt good about doing. So this is the feeling they talk about when you do something good. Either way, I get a bodyguard out of it. "Sure. I could get you one. Though, in all honesty, I wouldn't care if you wore shorts and a spagettii strap shirt with a bazooka over your sholder." He smiled at the thought of anybody wearing that get-up.  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:12 pm
Charlie elbowed him. "You just want me to wear something like that, don't you?" She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:14 pm
They arive at the base. 'Here we are." said Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:18 pm
"Hey." He rubbed his arm even though it didn't hurt. "Despite what you may think I do have some decentcy in me." He mocked the kind of face that a real rich kid would make if he had just taken a blow to the pride.

He suddenly felt a little sick and asked, "Could we stop for a second?" Then he turned to Tsume, "I told you the ham was bad!" Tsume just chirped, "Bad Tsume. Ham no good."

((I hope you guys don't mind but there's a little twist I gotta add. When you make a promise you should keep it, right?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:19 pm
[TwIsTed PiXeLs]
They arive at the base. 'Here we are." said Brady.
((We're there already??))  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:24 pm
blue_green

((I hope you guys don't mind but there's a little twist I gotta add. When you make a promise you should keep it, right?))
Um, yea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:24 pm
"Sure." Said Brady as he pulled off the path to the base.

[[There on the base path]]  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:31 pm
Charlie got out and streched her legs, walking around. All of a sudden a pain went though her head. She held her head for a few seconds and new facts went though her head. To manipulate air. She decided to try it and her body went a foot off the ground. "Guys!! look!!!" She said, coming back down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:37 pm
((I'm imagining the place we're at to be one of the abandoned areas I described in the frist post. Am I correct, because that would almost requred for my plot twist, I'm sorry to say.))

Once the car stopped he opened the door and ran out, covering his mouth. Tsume followed behind. "Bad ham. Bad ham. Chet get sick." He ran behind a far away bolder that looked like it used to be a wall and puked, not noticing the crack in the ground he'd caused. He fixed himself up so it looked as though he'd never been sick and turned to walk back. He steped in the same place where he'd made a crack and suddenly fell through the ground, dissapearing in a cloud of dust. "Ah!" Tsume hurried back to the car chirping urgently, "Fall down. Fall down! Chet gone! Big hole!" Then he hurried back to where Chet had fallen through. Sure enough, there was a hole in the ground and Chet was at the bottom rubbing his sore back.  

blue_green

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces