Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
The Calendar for Birthdays and Important Dates! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ogyshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:43 pm
Eh, sure, why not? My birthday's June 5th. ^_^ Whee, I'ma goina be on the calender.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:45 pm
November 7th for Slim! 3nodding  

Slim95
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:06 pm
Dun dun dun! Updated, and colour has been added entirely to June and November now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:59 pm
I'm not even going to bother pretending this isn't a bump...  

Trish the Stalker

Zirralou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:32 pm
It seems Jirya and I have something in common!

Same birthday! Just ten years apart!

6th April 1990

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:49 pm
Congratulations, you're now on the list XD

I'm really too lazy to have started trying to colour the dates.

Really.  

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:29 am
Still not wanting to colour the dates... yeah this is really a bump.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:31 am
I say, don't worry about the colours! xd The Calendar's pretty enough anyway. I love how easy it is to check whose birthday it is today.  

Omochii

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:32 am
Omochii
I say, don't worry about the colours! xd The Calendar's pretty enough anyway. I love how easy it is to check whose birthday it is today.

I'm glad you like how it's set up. I just have some of the months finished colouring and others not. It definitely kills time when I have nothing better to do though!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:38 am
La Belle Isolde
Omochii

I'm glad you like how it's set up. I just have some of the months finished colouring and others not. It definitely kills time when I have nothing better to do though!
Lol. It is very pretty already though, and if you're just flicking through, you don't even notice some colours are missing ^^ [although, I'm really quite dumb sometimes ^^;]

I love the addition of stones/gems and flowers for the months too! That's really nifty and interesting to look through, I think [especially since people keep telling me all these different stones are my birthstones. Sometimes, I think they're just trying to rip off someone naive @.@]  

Omochii

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:43 am
Omochii
La Belle Isolde
Omochii

Lol. It is very pretty already though, and if you're just flicking through, you don't even notice some colours are missing ^^ [although, I'm really quite dumb sometimes ^^;]

I love the addition of stones/gems and flowers for the months too! That's really nifty and interesting to look through, I think [especially since people keep telling me all these different stones are my birthstones. Sometimes, I think they're just trying to rip off someone naive @.@]

There's multiple ones for some birthdays, I think November even has three different ones. I found the lists that corresponded the best though, and the ones that sounded the most correct.

I also wanted to find a list of semi-precious stones but I can't seem to find one. I know July is Rose Quartz though, because that's when my birthday is.

I should check wikipedia! I can't believe I didn't last time!

EDIT: Turns out December is the one with the most alternate stones. It's also zircon. Although I only have a definition for Turquoise so Turquoise it shall stay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:56 am
Ah! Well, that makes more sense I suppose. Often, I wander the market and birthstones are what they usually try to sell me. I own four rose quarts, even though I'm not born in July (lucky for romance, right? xd )

December? Wow, Christmas has the most alternate stones. ^^ I heard Amethyst was a stone for October too. Although how true that is, I don't know ^^;  

Omochii

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:00 am
Omochii
Ah! Well, that makes more sense I suppose. Often, I wander the market and birthstones are what they usually try to sell me. I own four rose quarts, even though I'm not born in July (lucky for romance, right? xd )

December? Wow, Christmas has the most alternate stones. ^^ I heard Amethyst was a stone for October too. Although how true that is, I don't know ^^;
It's all kinda confusing.

And yeah, I own lots of rose quartz because it's suppose to have good love juju rather than being my semi-precious stone. I even have a heart shaped rose quartz necklace.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:04 am
La Belle Isolde
Omochii
Ah! Well, that makes more sense I suppose. Often, I wander the market and birthstones are what they usually try to sell me. I own four rose quartz, even though I'm not born in July (lucky for romance, right? xd )

And yeah, I own lots of rose quartz because it's suppose to have good love juju rather than being my semi-precious stone. I even have a heart shaped rose quartz necklace.
Oh wow. My friend from Japan bought me this little keyring with a rose quartz on and it's even prettier when it's attached to something ^^;

They used to be my good luck charm. I'd hold on in my palm while playing mahjong and I'd win everytime! lol  

Omochii

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:09 am
Omochii
La Belle Isolde
Omochii
Ah! Well, that makes more sense I suppose. Often, I wander the market and birthstones are what they usually try to sell me. I own four rose quartz, even though I'm not born in July (lucky for romance, right? xd )

Oh wow. My friend from Japan bought me this little keyring with a rose quartz on and it's even prettier when it's attached to something ^^;

They used to be my good luck charm. I'd hold on in my palm while playing mahjong and I'd win everytime! lol

That's awesome. I just used to have some lucky sweat pants for test days. They lost their luck slowly over time (seriously, my grades were not as great every time). My bad luck Eeyore shirt has somehow reversed into good luck as well. It's weird.

I wish I had a set of Mahjong tiles. I don't even have it on my computer.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff