Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Which Old Cartoons Do You Remember...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember?
Yes!!! Yes!!!
69%
 69%  [ 59 ]
No...
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Sort of :S
15%
 15%  [ 13 ]
Yes yes, there's an option for you poll whores as well...
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 85

TxAxP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:02 am
haha yea. everyone always made fun of him cause he didnt wear pants xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:03 am
Oh and then his friend! Heffer I think his name was, a cow raised by wolves! so wrong... so very wrong  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:06 am
Erius
chibikins
Rockos moder life was one of the best cartoons in the history of...uhh....everything!! haha

Turn the page, wash your hands, turn the page, wash your hands...

FILBERT! YESS!! "I'm notious, I'm notious, I'm notious" (I have no clue if I spelled that right)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:07 am
Sanzoskitsune
Oh and then his friend! Heffer I think his name was, a cow raised by wolves! so wrong... so very wrong

HAHAHA yes exactly !  

TxAxP

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:09 am
There were so many things on that show that when you look back on it you go OMG THAT IS SO WRONG!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:13 am
thus was the beauty of rockos modern life 4laugh haha your like the only person who remembers the deatils of that show that made it cool  

TxAxP

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:14 am
LOL I used to watch it all the time! Hey do you remember Invader Zim?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:14 am
GIR!!!!!  

Xanatos Forever

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:17 am
I don't think any little kid realized this but... Zim was trying to kill Dib half the time like really kill him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:19 am
That's because most little kids have yet to grasp the concept of being killed. I mean, that's what Wile E. Coyote was trying to do everytimg he went after the Road Runner.  

Xanatos Forever

daisie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:20 am
Okay, you want to talk about old cartoons... heh.

The things that came on during Saturday morning cartoons in the 70's were what I grew up with. Land of the Lost was the most fantastic show ever. It scared the snot out of me... heh.

I loved The Electric Company, which came on PBS.

And of course, I'm from the era that invented Sesame Street. Or rather, I grew up with it during its inception.

The Muppet Show was wonderful. Nice prime time family programming.

Scooby Doo, Fat Albert, and of course, Bugs Bunny. An hour and a half was devoted to Bugs Bunny every Saturday morning...

*sighs with bliss*

You have to remember, we're talking about a time before cable, when cartoons ONLY came on once a week, or on special holidays.

Hong Kong Phooey was one of my favorites... he was sooo funny! And Mr. Magoo... Jabberjaw... just about anything that Hanna Barbera did (Flinstones, Jetsons).

Superfriends gave me a headache, though... but because cartoons were in such short supply, I'd suffer through.

*grins*

When cable happened, I LOVED Fraggle Rock, even though I was in high school and wasn't supposed to be interested in muppets anymore... *cough, cough*

I don't really remember many cartoons specifically from the 80's, I was usually recovering from a Friday night outing on a Saturday morning.. ouchies.

Nineties cartoons I remember, since my kids were little then.

What-a-Mess was one that stands out... he was an Afgan puppy who was always into trouble... hehe.

Thank you for this walk down memory lane!

(and if you guys haven't seen Hong Kong Phooey, you need to see if there is any available for rent at the video store)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:20 am
Of course I do! I have it on Tevo! xd . The thing is, they showed 3 eps I've never seen before. Are they making new ones or something?  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:21 am
yeah that's true... Invader Zim was one dark a** cartoon and I don't know if they're making more episodes Slim...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:23 am
WHY MUST ALL GOOD THINGS END? gonk That show was so morbidly fascinating! And the CGI was so spiffy!  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:25 am
oh yeah Zim was awesome, I think the funniest thing about that show is when they asked how they cast for voices, they said that the only requirement was that they be able to yell a lot  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff