Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
GodMod RP...that's right! Feel free to blow up the universe! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If given the chance, would you godmod?
  THE WORLD IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL!
  Might be fun >.>...
  I dunno...
  No! Never! Godmodding ish wrong! *nod nod*
  POOOOOLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
View Results

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:12 am
Serentis furrowed his brow as he saw the standoff degrade into a temporary truce between the two peculiar creatures.

"And I was so hoping to see more senseless carnage strewn through the universe." He thought as he picked at one of the scales on his right horn that was irritating him. "I wonder how much influence I have on that plane of existence."

Taking the now freed scale he tosses it into the Æther circle, sending its energies into the center of the nebula where matter quickly gathered as if it smother the scale with heat and pressure.

((Edit: I sure hope I haven't killed it again. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:56 am
"Enjoying the view, bub?" came a growling voice behind Serentis. Xin hated being caught in spatial and temporal hiccups, and that was exactly what happened as everyone he had been dealing with on Earth suddenly vanished. He was having fun, too. Naturally, that made him very pissed. He sensed someone messing with his reality, and this just aggravated him more, so he went to confront the intruder. He "stood" patiently, waiting for the wanderer to notice his presence, his tail curled around his waist and up, the end hanging off his shoulder...  

Xanatos Forever

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:30 pm
"It's very intriguing that you were able to find me here, the sheer number of interconnecting bridges are near infinite. So would you like to explain how you found me?" Serentis rotated in space ending up "Sitting" with his orientation facing the stranger sideways. As he waited for an answer he slowly rotated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:08 pm
Hijack held the position of peace for a while, a lot longer than he felt was needed. He looked to the stranger again and sighed, wondering why he was unresponsive. At the very least he could say something; he hasn't said anything once... he thought to himself. He must be a faulty NPC character... this area doesn't seem quite developed yet. he concluded.

With a nod and another press on his watch, a few nanobots materializing into a jetpack, he waved at the other figure. "Please forgive my abrupt departure..." He said with a small nod. "...but I have other places that I must explore." He waved goodbye as he slowly went to press his watch again to turn on the booster, hoping that the stranger would do something.  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 pm
Xin grinned slowly as he watched the rotating figure, folding his arms across his chest, his wing resting over his shoulder like a half cloak. "When you've been around as long as I have," he said lightly, crossing his left leg over his right and "leaning" against a wall, "You learn to do all sorts of fun stuff."

"That being said," he continued, grinning wider, "ya still haven't answered my question..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:39 pm
"You're right I haven't..." Serentis said with a grin. "I was enjoying the view more when there was destruction on the horizon. But there's only so much I can watch of this "Peace in the Universe" effluvium."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:20 am
"A fan of chaos, eh?" Xin replied with a chuckle, walking over and peering through the window in the veil of reality that Serentis opened, "Can't say I blame you. Peace is always so stagnant, and this universe is suffering from enough entropy as it is." He paused for a moment, lost in thought, then glanced at the figure from the corner of his eye, the red slitted pupil dilating. "Here's a question, then," he continued casually, "what should we do about it...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm
He sighed and shook his head, the stranger yielding no other response. He pressed the button on his wristwatch and turned on his boosters, leaving the figure where he was at. He had other things to do anyways, like explore more of this game world.

Or is this real...? He wondered as he spun around in the mass and molecules of the nebulae, his nanomachines working optimally to keep him in a safe and comfortable environment despite the harshness of space. Though he felt fairly safe inside the nebula, something irked him. What if there's more of those things out there...? He wondered.

With that thought, he pressed a few more buttons on his wristwatch. "SOPHIA, enable Spore Defense again, and stay close to me." He said with a nod, releasing some nanomachines to aimlessly float where he chose to move, his figure now a cloud of sparkles, intermingled with the particles of the nebula, thanks to the light of the stars shining on the metal of the machines. He held up his hand once more, letting his beam sabre coalesce again.  

Sentama Lin

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:43 pm
Serentis smiled at the persons question. "If I'm not mistaken fire has always been an entertaining way of "cleansing". and furthermore, there seems to be something in the works already." As he finished his sentence he glanced at the Window, where the effects of his scale were becoming more prominent.

The material in the Nebula was condensing, compressing, and squeezing. The center glowing a red hot as the gravity field expanded to the very edges of the Nebula drawing everything towards it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:05 pm
"Mr. Yamato, I sense a problem...!" SOPHIA warned Hijack, turning his attention to an ever-expanding heat source that continued to grow. "If you don't leave this area..." The computerized voice added, "There is a high probability that you will be destroyed."

With a nod Hijack pushed a button, allowing a white-light-drawn keyboard to appear in front of him. He sighed as he felt his machines, and his body drawing closer and closer to the heat, his brow already sweating. "Come on Hijack... program faster...!" He said in panick, the nanomachines gathering behind him now.

In a short instant the nanomachines began to combine together into what looked like a fine silken web at first, slowly forming into what looked like six wings made of plastic. It shone of scientific perfection and was translucent, allowing the stars to be seen through it. He flapped it twice and pressed enter on the keyboard making the keyboard disappear.

"This program isn't debugged... but it'll have to do!" He said, starting up SERAPHIM FLIGHT. In an instant the wings flashed a bright white, scattering the energy the nanomachines were absorbing as they got closer and closer to the heat. He redirected the expulsion of energy toward the center of the nebula, slowly, yet surely, pushing himself away from danger.  

Sentama Lin

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:34 pm
"As you can see," Serentis commented "I'm unable to exist in that dimension, all matter there denies my existence by incinerating every atom. I'm forced to be observer or destroyer, and I'm SICK of being an idle watcher."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:33 am
With an irritated look on his face Serentis looked on as one of the figures suddenly sprouted wings and began to slowly distance himself form the raging inferno that used to be the nebula more and more mass was pouring into the accretion disk spinning faster and faster. Yet still not enough to pull this stranger into its grip.

"I'm through watching, and I'm through playing." He said pulling a larger sliver from his horn and throwing it into the Æther circle.

Suddenly the mass in the center began to gather faster. More and more heat and pressure was added to the nebula until... Fusion started, creating a shockwave through the remainder of the Nebula.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:32 pm
The increased heat and pressure of the nebula only helped the nanomachines that formed his wings increase Hijack's acceleration, moving him at such breakneck speeds he was unsure if his body could stand the forces. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, feeling himself get faster and faster. I'm almost out... I can feel it...! he said as he actually felt the temperatures becoming cooler and his systems slowing down. He watched in awe, quite a distance away, as the entire nebula began to amass heat and pressure, his program still accelerating him away from the nebula and into a deeper, colder part of space.

"Mr. Yamato, your nanomachines need some time to self-repair. The heat has damaged some parts. I suggest you turn off SERAPHIM FLIGHT for now, while your safety is, probability-wise, guaranteed." SOPHIA replied calmly. Hijack nodded solemnly, the wings dissipating back into the nanomachine cloud from before. He sighed and smiled, finding this game world incredibly exciting, though fairly overwhelming.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:06 pm
Serentis looks on in awe as the figure rocketed away from the newly formed sun and disappears from view of the Æther circle.

Edit: No longer interested in this region of space Serentis waved his hand over the Æther circle and the view suddenly changed showing a completely different landscape. ((For those of you out there, this would be a PERFECT time to jump in and make your own "battle"/"action"/"event" area *Nudge nudge*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shibaken

Trash Pup

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:52 pm
And then Captain Falcon comes out of ******** nowhere and Falcon Punches the universe to all hell.

(... I felt like doing that.)  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces