Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roleplay-o-zyalpeloR (New Character/Arrian timeline on pg 1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mur?
  MUR!
  Buttsecks!
  im steelin som ur foodz k thx bai
View Results

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:52 am
Cyril smirked cockily and channeled his energy into the shield. I is obvious that she thinks she can win. Let me humour her. He weakened the shield just a bit and flew back over Azira and into a wall, "Ungh..." Cyril then dulled his aura to make it seem as if he were injured while continueing to prepare for his spell, "Y-y...you jsut wait for my spell!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:05 pm
((Mystery man has a surname, I'll stick with Pancake for the first name... how about Pancake Devil?))
Esme felt the resistence of the barrier fluctuate, but she hadn't gotten this far in life by taking any chances and by all accounts this Azira girl was not to be underestimated, after all she had been able to kill several of the Shadows. Esme had met few humans who would manage to kill a single one of Velorius's Homunculi, this cleric had taken down perhaps half a dozen. Esme choose to continue the onslaught of magic untill nothing was left in the room in front of her but ash and bone. She did want a trophy to present to Velorius, the girls chared skull would just have to do.

((oh uh Chibi would you mind giving me some kind of indication of the Dragoons response to Velorius's attack? Just whether or not they go to defend the citadel or stay to protect the city, I'll write the rest.))  

Velorius

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:46 pm
Unfortunately, that would involve Azira dying, something she had absolutely no intention of doing anytime soon. At least not without a fight. Of course, this would work better if she had the strength to strike back.

Her counter-attack was weak and easily dodged, a sluggish (comparatively, anyway) crackle of lightning. The need to dodge was nullified when the bolt fizzled out not even three feet away from her, not even leaving scorch marks on the stone. Her effort was, in a word, pathetic.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:29 pm
Nashitariel: she walked into the city that her mother had told her about since she was a child. She had always wanted to go in it and live there and have a life of her own...but she couldnt untill she was old enough. She was elven and had lived with her mother for a while untill about a year ago and her mother finally let her go off on her own when she was 119 (in elven years and 19 in human years). For a whole year she had traveled untill she got to the city of her destination. She was heavily armed but only for her protection. She had a quiver of arrows on her back along with a sword that was about 5 feet long and 3 feet wide. On her right hip she had a bow that just by the look of it was clearly made by the elves, and on her left hip a solid gold sword in a leather sheath givin to her by her father before he died. She had long, flowing, silky blond hair that went down to the middle of her back and gorgious gold eyes that would mezmerize any being on the earth. She wore an all black kimono that was red at the ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the pants. She walked around the town her eyes gazing around seeing if there would be anything for her to do, but there wasnt at the moment so she just got herself aquanted with were everything was.  

Fishies1236

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:31 pm
((hey im just wondering....is anyone in here?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:55 am
Fishies1236
((hey im just wondering....is anyone in here?))

((More or less. This is a rather slow-moving RP. Forum RPs generally go slower than real-time chat roleplaying. You just have to wait for a reply. S'how it goes.

You might want to read through what we've already done before jumping in--it's fairly obvious you haven't, or you'd know that no one is in the main city, it's been evacuated. If you're in another city, you might want to specify and realize that most of the cities are either currently under siege or already ransacked, the inhabitants dead. Your character just might notice this.))  

Novatierrie
Crew

Velorius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:46 pm
Upon seeing Azira's rather dismal attempt to counter Esme stopped her attack and advanced slowly cautiously eyeing the young cleric.
Somethings not right this is the great threat Davon harped on about? Could I have attacked the wrong person?
Yet Esme couldn't sense any other aura that stuck out like this one and she matched the description Davon gave perfectly, but so far Azira had yet to demonstrate any significant kind of power, any Shadow could have killed this girl.
"Davon! Would that scoundrel have sent me here on a wild goose chase to keep me away? I haven't seen the Master, how do I know he gave the orders... Damn it, if Davon's trying to play me I'll turn him to dog food!"
Esme turned on Azira and advanced menacingly, her wrinkled face bearing a ferociuos scowl. Reaching out with surprising strength for some one so frail looking, Esme grabbed the front of Azira's dress and pulled her forward so they were starring eye to eye
"You girl, is your name Azira? So help me if I even suspect that you're lying to me and you'll spend the next twenty years begging for death!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:11 pm
Azira would answer, but her robe had been grabbed a bit too tightly and she was currently trying to not get strangled.

She managed to wiggle out of it after a bit, leaving it in Esme's hands as she stumbled backward, trying to attack again. It worked about as well as it did the previous time, but instead of merely casting a spark, she doubled over, gasping and coughing, one hand over her mouth--an unpleasant wet gagging sound followed, and she pulled her hand away, covered in blood. If she tried again, it was likely that Esme would be saved the trouble of killing her.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:46 pm
((i dont meand to sound rude but i dont really have time to read the whole thing...i have a lot of other things to do on multiple sites so im just jumping in and hope i get it right sweatdrop confused ....so whatever ciry ya'll are in im in ^_^ i guess that works eh?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:39 pm
((At the moment, none of us are in a city. wink ))  

Novatierrie
Crew

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:13 pm
((um....ok then....were are ya'll then?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:25 pm
((I'm not sure where Leon and Velorius etc are, but Cyril, Esme, and Azira are in the monastery a ways outside the main city.

Honestly, it's a better idea to read through what has already taken place. It's not too much (hell, I read entire threads that I'm not even participating in that can be hundreds of posts long for fun,) and you will have no idea what we're doing if you don't.))  

Novatierrie
Crew

Velorius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:14 am
((Actually it's not strictly necessary, I posted a summary so she's aware of the key events, and since her character wasn't present untill now how would she know what was going on. She shouldn't have any idea who Esms, Vel, Azira or any of the ohers are, well maybe Nexol and Leon, they would be famous. What I'm saying is a little ignorance would add to the believability of the character, still getting around to reading the other posts would give you an idea of the characters personalities and our individual styles of writting. But for now lets just say Nashitariel is at the monastery, but Fishies1236, next time you post will you give us something to respond to, your first post was just restating your characters appearance from the profile. You'll have to try and work yourself into the situation somehow. And Novatierrie Chibi did state in one of his posts that Cyril was a NPC, so if he doesn't post something himself perhaps you should take control of that character.))

Esme cast the robe aside and starred down at the wretched girl as she kneeled in a pool of her own blood. Esme spat in disgust then grabbed the girl again and delivered a savage slap across her face and began yelling at her.
"Damn it girl one last chance answer me! Are you the cleric Azira are you this supposed pheonix who brought ruin to my masters plans in Arrius! Answer me now!"
Esme shook the girl violently and then slapped her again when she was slow to answer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:42 am
((*siiiiiiigh* I hate doing that. gonk It doesn't feel right.))

Azira rocked backwards with the force of the blow, trying to get the leverage to give one back, but she was just so tired, her arms and legs felt like lead, and were about as responsive as limp noodles.

Something stirred inside her. Esme was about to get a first-hand introduction to the phoenix she was looking for.

"You're looking for me, not the girl. Soulbonds are such pesky things, aren't they?" Azira suddenly dropped like a ton of bricks, and Esme was left holding a crackling, shifting silhouette of a human-sized (and mostly shaped) being with strange wing-arms, a long neck and legs, and clawed feet, its form made completely of energy. "Unfortunately for you, I'm rather protective of my other half."

"I am Aziraphale, called the Thunderer. You can tell your master that when you greet him in hell!"

If Esme didn't let go soon, she was going to experience just what it was like to try and grab a lightning bolt.

((God I'm horrible. Kick me if you don't like this post, I'll redo it.))  

Novatierrie
Crew

Velorius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:46 pm
((I know so do I, I only even suggest it because Chibi mentioned it himself and he has a irregular posting pattern, don't do it if you don't want to. I don't want to do it because I dislike playing two characters against each other, I have enough trouble with my other personalities as it is sweatdrop ))

Esme quickly released her grip and backed away readying her defenses.
"Oh so you haven't heard the news? My Master's already back from there, even death holds no power over the one I serve. Hmm... So you are the one.... This girl is just a puppet, a vessel for your power. This makes a little more sense, there was no way that child could have gone up against a Shadow and survived but you... Eh, what are you? You are unlike any Phoenix I have ever heard off, but more importantly why did you interfere in my Masters plans?"
Esme had every intention of fullfilling her mission, but her natural curiosity in all things magical got the better of her, plus she thought it best to find out if this creature was working alone or in league with others.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff